- » Grilled Pita
Grilled Pita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled pita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled pita recipes.
Grilled And Meat Stuffed Pita Bread
Here's a good way to use Pita bread, stuff and grill them. In the video, Robin uses ground meat paste as the stuffing and then grills pita wedges to make some awesome appetizers. It's a nice pita sandwich and a good way to use any leftover pita bread. - 116.971
Pita Sandwich With Pan-grilled Eggplant
You’ll love this sandwich! The eggplant gains a lot of taste as you cook, and becomes really chewy. In combination with the tofu and mushroom spread, they make the perfect vegetarian sandwich! Watch and learn from this video. Enjoy! - 111.629
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 54.3181
Grilled Cheese Pita Sandwiches
1) Cut a opening from one side of each pita.
2) Stuff one-fourth cheese and any optional additions into the opening.
3) The optional addition should be wedged in the middle of the cheese, to let cheese melt evenly.
4) Heat a large skillet sprayed... - 41.9719
Village Salad With Grilled Pita Bread
1. In a large bowl combine vegetables, olives and parsley.
2. On top of the salad, rest sliced feta cheese.
3. In a small plastic container combine oil, vinegar and oregano with a lid.
4. Combine oil and vinegar by shaking vigorously to and pour over... - 41.9064
Pita Bread Pizzas With Peppers And Smoked Ham
1) Halve the pitta bread horizontally, place the golden sides on a baking sheet and brush the pale sides with a little olive oil.
2) Place the tomatoes towards the edges of the bread, sprinkle oregano, salt and pepper.
3) Place sliced red and green... - 40.8749
Grilled Lamb Burgers In Pita
1. Gently mix the lamb, onion, mint, coriander, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Shape into 4 patties, each about 1/2-inch thick.
2. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; preheat the grill to medium-high or prepare a medium-hot fire. Place the patties... - 31.877
Chili Burgers In Pita Pockets
1. In a bowl, beat egg; stir in garlic, bread crumbs, parsley, chili powder, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix in beef and pork. Shape into 3 patties, each 5 inches (12 cm) in diameter.
2. Place on greased grill over medium heat; cook for 8 to 10 minutes on each... - 31.6863
Pita Pockets Stuffed With Chicken Tikka & Raita
In a bowl, mix together the curry paste and yogurt.
Stir in the chicken cubes, coating them well in the mixture.
Set aside to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Mix together all the ingredients for the raita and set aside.
Place the marinated chicken on a... - 30.3061
Minted Grilled Chicken Burgers In Pita Pockets
1. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill. In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, onion, bread crumbs, garlic, mint, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper. Mix with your hands to blend well. Form into 6 oval patties, each about 4 1/2 inches long and 1/2... - 27.6673
Chicken Pita Pizzas
1 Preheat the broiler. Place the pita breads on a baking sheet. Broil 4-5 inches from the heat until golden, about 45 seconds on each side.
2 Spread 3 tablespoons of the hummus evenly onto each of the pita breads, almost to the edge. Top each evenly with the... - 23.5136
Grilled Pita Recipes By Category