- » Grilled Pineapple Salsa
Grilled Pineapple Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled pineapple salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled pineapple salsa recipes.
Grilled Pineapple And Avocado Salsa
Get creative this summer and try out the tropical flavors of this Grilled Pineapple and Avocado Salsa. Grilling the pineapple adds a typical smokey flavor to it and put together with other fresh vegetables like avocado increases its nutritional value. A... - 95.2054
Grilled Orange Roughy With Pineapple Cucumber Salsa
Prepare Pineapple-Cucumber Salsa; set aside.
Combine soy sauce and next 4 ingredients in a shallow dish; stir well.
Add fish, turning to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Remove fish from dish; discard marinade.
Place fish on... - 30.8211
Grilled Ahi Tuna With Pineapple Salsa
1. Heat broiler or grill
2. Spread steaks liberally with mustard
3. Add rice vinegar and gingerroot to bag and marinate fish for 1 hour, turning frequently
4. Heat broiler or grill. Place steaks on grill 4" from heat source and
cook 4-5... - 32.5506
Southwest Grilled Chicken With Pineapple Salsa
1. Spray the grill rack or a ridged grill pan with nonstick spray; prepare the grill or set the grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. Combine the cumin, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the sugar in a small bowl. Brush the chicken all over with the... - 35.4691
Pineapple Grilled Pork Chops With Fresh Mango Salsa
1. For marinade, in a bowl, add pineapple juice, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk.
2. In a plastic ziploc bag, place pork chops and pour marinade in it. Seal , mix well, and pop it in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight. Rotate the bag... - 102.989
Swordfish With Pineapple Salsa
1 To prepare the salsa: Place the onion in a small bowl, cover with ice water, and let stand for 30 minutes; drain and pat dry with paper toweling. In a medium-size bowl, toss together the pineapple, pepper, cilantro, lime juice, honey, salt, and onion. Cover... - 30.3671
Tuna And Pineapple Salsa
1. For the vegetables: Lay out the cut pineapple, red pepper, serrano peppers and sweet onion on a baking tray line with parchment paper.
2. Sprinkle ginger, olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. For the tuna: Drizzle olive oil on a... - 110.045
Chili Basted Chicken With Pineapple Salsa
Remove chicken necks and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard lumps of fat.
With poultry shears or a knife, cut through each chicken along both sides of backbone.
Place each chicken, skin side up, on a flat surface and press... - 32.8068
Coconut French Toast With Grilled Pineapple And Tropical Salsa
1. To prepare salsa, combine first 4 ingredients, cover and chill.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. To prepare French toast, combine egg substitute and next 6 ingredients (through eggs) in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Place bread in egg mixture,... - 36.0703
Pan Grilled Salmon With Pineapple Salsa
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Sprinkle fish with salt.
2. Place a grill pan or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Coat pan with cooking spray, add fish, and cook 4 minutes on each side until fish flakes easily when tested with... - 21.9634
Refreshing Pineapple Salsa
For a working mother and wife like you, quick and simple recipes come as a fresh breath of life. We have a video, showing pineapple salsa which is just right for cooking on a busy weeknight. Make this quick salsa and serve it with some main course of your... - 105.368
How To Make Pineapple Salsa
Got bored with the taste of regular salsa - this pineapple salsa will make your taste buds happy. Serve this on a party or make it just for yourself - it is one of the best salsas to appreciate. It is easy, simple and quick. So, don't waste your time, watch... - 119.321
Pineapple Cucumber Salsa
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Serve at room temperature or chilled with grilled fish, chicken, or pork. - 20.4283
How To Make Pineapple Salsa
1. Cut the fresh pineapple into small chunks, dice the apples, mince the jalapeno remove the seeds and red onion, and finely chop the bell pepper and cilantro.
2. Chop and toast the walnuts in a pan, set aside.
3. Mix the lemon juice with the apples,... - 0
Salmon Cutlets With Pineapple Salsa
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Cook salmon cutlets on lightly oiled barbecue grill for 3-5 minutes each side or until flesh flakes when tested with a fork.
2. To make salsa, place pineapple, spring onions, chili, lemon juice and mint in a food... - 29.1959
Italian Pineapple Salsa
• Combine pineapple chunks, bell pepper, onion, basil, vinegars, red pepper flakes and salt in medium serving bowl. Cover; chill at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
• Serve over grilled turkey or beef hamburgers, with chips. Salsa can also be served as a... - 32.0221
Lamb Chops With Pineapple Salsa
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
1.Trim meat of excess fat and sinew.
Brush chops with oil and season with pepper.
2.To make Pineapple Salsa: Peel pineapple; remove core and eyes.
Cut into 1 cm cubes.
Peel onion, finely chop.
Slit open chilli, scrape out... - 43.0368