- » Grilled Pineapple Salsa
Grilled Pineapple Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled pineapple salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled pineapple salsa recipes.
Tuna And Pineapple Salsa
1. For the vegetables: Lay out the cut pineapple, red pepper, serrano peppers and sweet onion on a baking tray line with parchment paper.
2. Sprinkle ginger, olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. For the tuna: Drizzle olive oil on a... - 101.093
Pineapple Grilled Pork Chops With Fresh Mango Salsa
1. For marinade, in a bowl, add pineapple juice, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk.
2. In a plastic ziploc bag, place pork chops and pour marinade in it. Seal , mix well, and pop it in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight. Rotate the bag... - 98.3404
Grilled Pineapple And Avocado Salsa
Get creative this summer and try out the tropical flavors of this Grilled Pineapple and Avocado Salsa. Grilling the pineapple adds a typical smokey flavor to it and put together with other fresh vegetables like avocado increases its nutritional value. A... - 96.7841
Coconut French Toast With Grilled Pineapple And Tropical Salsa
1. To prepare salsa, combine first 4 ingredients, cover and chill.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. To prepare French toast, combine egg substitute and next 6 ingredients (through eggs) in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Place bread in egg mixture,... - 34.5906
Southwest Grilled Chicken With Pineapple Salsa
1. Spray the grill rack or a ridged grill pan with nonstick spray; prepare the grill or set the grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. Combine the cumin, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the sugar in a small bowl. Brush the chicken all over with the... - 34.2867
Grilled Ahi Tuna With Pineapple Salsa
1. Heat broiler or grill
2. Spread steaks liberally with mustard
3. Add rice vinegar and gingerroot to bag and marinate fish for 1 hour, turning frequently
4. Heat broiler or grill. Place steaks on grill 4" from heat source and
cook 4-5... - 33.2047
Chili Basted Chicken With Pineapple Salsa
Remove chicken necks and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard lumps of fat.
With poultry shears or a knife, cut through each chicken along both sides of backbone.
Place each chicken, skin side up, on a flat surface and press... - 31.7744
Grilled Orange Roughy With Pineapple Cucumber Salsa
Prepare Pineapple-Cucumber Salsa; set aside.
Combine soy sauce and next 4 ingredients in a shallow dish; stir well.
Add fish, turning to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Remove fish from dish; discard marinade.
Place fish on... - 29.5371
Salmon Cutlets With Pineapple Salsa
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Cook salmon cutlets on lightly oiled barbecue for 3-5 minutes each side or until flesh flakes when tested with a fork.
2. To make salsa, place pineapple, spring onions, chili, lemon juice and mint in a food processor or... - 29.194
Swordfish With Pineapple Salsa
1 To prepare the salsa: Place the onion in a small bowl, cover with ice water, and let stand for 30 minutes; drain and pat dry with paper toweling. In a medium-size bowl, toss together the pineapple, pepper, cilantro, lime juice, honey, salt, and onion. Cover... - 28.9136
Pan Grilled Salmon With Pineapple Salsa
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Sprinkle fish with salt.
2. Place a grill pan or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Coat pan with cooking spray, add fish, and cook 4 minutes on each side until fish flakes easily when tested with... - 20.4902