- » Grilled Pineapple Lemon Chicken
Grilled Pineapple Lemon Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled pineapple lemon chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled pineapple lemon chicken recipes.
Chicken Pineapple Kebabs
1. Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil, add the pumpkin and cook for 3 minutes, then drain.
2. Thread the chicken cubes, one pineapple cube and one pumpkin cube onto each skewer.
3. Brush chicken with the combined garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice and... - 34.4022
Shrimp, Chicken, And Pineapple Kabobs
Preheat grill to medium.
In a small saucepan, combine jelly and lemon juice.
Heat the mixture over medium low heat, stirring until the jelly is melted; keep warm.
Thread the shrimp, chicken, and pineapple onto skewers.
Cook the kabobs in a large deep skillet... - 35.3944
Grilled Island Chicken
Drain pineapple and reserve 2 tablespoons syrup.
Combine pineapple, reserved syrup, sugar, lemon juice, and mustard.
Break wing, hip, and drumstick joints of chickens; twist wing tips under back.
Brush chickens well with oil; season with salt and 1/4 teaspoon... - 34.6977
Chicken Breast Two Ways
Chef David shows you how to get your marinated chicken breast cooked in two techniques! Either method brings out a tasty and amazing dish! See the video for more! - 98.5388
Pineapple Yam Kebabs
1) Clean and scrub sweet potatoes.
2) In salted water cook sweet potatoes for 25 minutes until tender.
3) Peel out the skin of the potatoes and cut into large pieces.
4) On skewers, thread potatoes, pineapple and apple quarters... - 41.694
Chicken And Pineapple Kebabs
1. Mix the olive oil with the pineapple juice, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper to taste and the chopped mint.
2. Put the cubed chicken into a shallow dish and spoon over the prepared marinade; cover and marinate for 4 hours.
3. Remove the chicken from... - 30.7546
Spicy Grilled Chicken With Apples And Chiles
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a bowl, combine all the juices, peppers, onions, garlic, parsley, and cilantro
3. In a shallow dish, place the chicken breasts, and pour the marinade... - 46.8718
Hawaiian Grilled Chicken
So what if you couldn't make it to Hawaii this holiday? You can at least make up for the missed trip with Hawaiian chicken. Easy, quick, and simply scrumptious, this grilled Hawaiian favorite is worth sweating over pots and pans. Juan Montalvo tells you how... - 85.7544
Grilled. Chicken With Salsa
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add the chicken.
Seal the bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the salsa ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Drain and discard... - 39.0139
Pineapple Walnut Stuffing
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter. Add in the breadcrumbs and saute for a couple of minutes, while stirring.
2) Add in the chopped pineapple, walnuts, salt, finely grated lemon and 1-2 tablespoons of pineapple juice, if desired, to make the mixture... - 38.7102
Spicy Jerk Chicken
An indulgent meal for the happy family! This jerk chicken is packed with a spicy punch! Coated with the spices to bring to out all the flavors! Ken in this video grills the chicken to a spicy finish! - 117.654
Chicken And Fruit Kabobs
Prepare grill for direct cooking.
Combine honey, lemon juice, mustard and ginger in small bowl; mix well.
Thread chicken and fruit onto skewers, alternating chicken with fruit; brush generously with honey mixture.
Place kabobs on grill about 4 inches from... - 36.531
Sweet And Sour Chicken Legs
1. Combine the pineapple juice, honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, basil, mustard and red-pepper seasoning in a large jar with a screw top. Shake to blend well. Refrigerate the glaze for at least 2 hours to blend the... - 34.9912
1) Except chicken, combine all other ingredients together.
2) On a grill about 3 to 6 inches from coals, place the chicken and brush with the sauce.
3) For about 60 minutes or till the chicken is tender, cook it over low coals, running and brushing... - 36.3718
Chicken Legs Waikiki
1) In a saucepan mix all ingredients except chicken thoroughly.
2) In a flat baking dish arrange chicken in a single layer.
3) Sprinkle the sauce over chicken.
4) Marinate in refrigerator for several hours or overnight. Turn in between.
5) Grill 5 to... - 43.6495
Caribbean Chicken Salad
1. Pour 1 cup pineapple juice into a shallow, non-metallic dish. Add chicken, turning to coat both sides. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, stir together remaining pineapple juice, yogurt, chutney and lemon peel; set aside.
3. Gril - 28.5748
Tahitian Ti Chicken
1. To prepare the chicken breasts remove skin from them and cut meat into chunks.
2. In a deep bowl, place chicken and pineapple chunks.
3. In a small jar with a tight-fitting cover combine reserved pineapple syrup, soy sauce, oil,... - 43.9472
How To Make Pineapple Salsa
1. Cut the fresh pineapple into small chunks, dice the apples, mince the jalapeno remove the seeds and red onion, and finely chop the bell pepper and cilantro.
2. Chop and toast the walnuts in a pan, set aside.
3. Mix the lemon juice with the apples,... - 0
Cut pork, lamb, and chicken into 1/4 inch-wide strips, and place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine teriyaki sauce and next 6 ingredients; pour over meat.
Seal bag, and shake until meat is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours,... - 42
Marinated Kobobs In Page 151 Of Rosalie Serving Country Cook
Well. If it's time for backyard BBQ, then you are going to find this recipe most awesome. Diet watchers can substitute the red meat with chicken, if required. Follow chef Rosalie, in the video to learn the secret of this irresistible BBQ preparation and enjoy... - 122.625
Hawaian Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients, stirring well.
Use sauce to baste chicken or lamb when grilling. - 22.7923
Soul Delicious Chicken & Shrimp Wrap
1. Chop the pineapple into bite sized chunks.
2. Chop the chicken breasts into bite sized chunks.
3. Peel and devein the shrimps.
4. Soak the skewers in water.
5. Sift the all purpose flour with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic... - 82.2967
Chicken & Chorizo Ciabattas
Barry shows you how to make some delicious chicken and chorizo open ciabattas with a pineapple salsa. - 109.38
Polynesian Chicken Kabobs
For marinade, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, gingerroot, and mustard.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces; place in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn chicken to coat well.
Chill for... - 44.4738
Brush birds well with oil and season with salt and pepper.
Place on grill with bone side or inside nearest the coals.
When bone side is well-browned, 20 to 30 minutes, turn skin side down and cook about 20 minutes longer.
Brush both sides of... - 36.4129
Chicken Barbecue With Hummus
looking for a delicious treat that you and your children will also crave for? how about trying this sweet style chicken barbeque! - 46.4369
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 49.0005