- » Grilled Pesto Chicken
Grilled Pesto Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled pesto chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled pesto chicken recipes.
Grilled Chicken In Pesto
1. Heat oil in a char-grill or frying pan over a high heat. Add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside and keep warm.
2. Add red pepper (capsicum), green peppe (capsicum), zucchini (courgettes) and eggplant (aubergines)... - 34.7369
Turkey Pesto Pappardelle
Press as much liquid as possible from the spinach.
Assemble the spinach, basil, oil, lemon juice and garlic and chop in a food processor until the mixture is well blended and smooth to create the pesto sauce.
Cut the turkey into slices approximately one-half... - 37.9071
Grilled Chicken With Asian Pesto
Place chicken between two pieces of waxed paper; pound to 3/8-inch thickness.
Brush chicken with oil; season with salt and pepper.
Spread about 1/2 tablespoon Asian Pesto on both sides of each breast or thigh.
Oil hot grid to help prevent sticking.
Grill... - 40.2769
Pesto Grilled Chicken Drumsticks
Make deep diagonal cuts across each chicken drumstick.
Combine oil, juice and garlic in Large bowl; add chicken, coat with oil mixture.
Combine butter and pesto in small bowl; press two-thirds of the pesto mixture into cuts and all over chicken.
Place chicken... - 31.6849
Grilled Chicken And Pesto Sandwiches
For all those who are bored of eating the same sandwiches, these grilled chicken pesto sandwiches are certainly a nice change. Chefs MJ & Natasha have featured easy to follow instructions to make pesto sandwich with thinly grilled chicken. You can either... - 98.0273
Pesto Chicken Burgers
In bowl, beat egg; mix in bread crumbs, water, basil, onion, Parmesan, pine nuts, salt and pepper.
Blend in chicken; shape into 4 patties.
Place patties on greased grill over medium hot coals or at medium high setting; barbecue for 5 minutes.
Turn and cook... - 33.3431
Low-fat Chicken And Pesto Panini
This recipe was is the perfect one to pull out when you have company over for lunch and no time to prepare. With leftover rotisserie chicken or grilled boneless chicken breasts on hand and prepared pesto, these delightful sandwiches come together prestissimo!... - 113.405
Grilled Chicken Stuffed With Mint Pesto
1. In a food processor, coarsely chop mint leaves, pine nuts, garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. With machine on, pour 1/3 cup of olive oil through feed tube and puree until smooth. Add cheese and process about 5 seconds to mix well. Use pesto... - 29.4389
Farfalle With Grilled Chicken & Pesto Cream
Stir pine nuts in a small frying pan over medium-low heat until lightly browned (about 3 minutes).
Prepare Minted Pesto Butter, using 1 tablespoon of the pine nuts; set Minted Pesto Butter and remaining 1 tablespoon pine nuts aside.
Rinse chicken and pat... - 43.852
Pasta With Fresh Oregano Pesto, Tomato And Grilled Chicken
In a mixing bowl, stir 1 tablespoon of the oil with the lemon juice.
Add the chicken breasts and turn them in the mixture; leave them to marinate for about half an hour.
Remove the broiler tray and spray it lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Preheat the... - 46.3033
Packed With Protein Chicken Pesto Panini
In Italy the term 'panino' refers to a small bread roll and its plural is 'panini'. Perhaps the word is derived from 'pane' which means bread. In general though, Panino is often used to refer to a grilled sandwich or a pressed and toasted sandwich. - 0
Pesto Kebabs With Roasted Veg Pasta
1. Heat your oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
2. In a large roasting tin, add the vegetables, scatter the thyme and seasoning; drizzle olive oil and roast for forty minutes turning when done halfway
3. Soak four wooden skewers; in a shallow... - 43.6217
Chicken And Pesto Jackets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6. Bake the potatoes for about 1 1/4 hours, or until they are soft on the inside when tested with a knife.
2. About 20 minutes before the potatoes are ready, cook the chicken breasts, leaving the skin on, so that the... - 30.449
Pesto Chicken Picnic
To make the pesto: In a food processor or blender, combine the spinach, basil, broth, Parmesan, pine nuts, oil, and sour cream.
Process until smooth.
To make the sandwiches: Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick spray.
Preheat the grill or... - 48.8181
Grilled Pesto Chicken Recipes By Category
Grilled Pesto Chicken Dish: