- » Grilled Orange Juice Mexican Chicken
Grilled Orange Juice Mexican Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled orange juice mexican chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled orange juice mexican chicken recipes.
Smoky Orange Barbecued Chicken Sandwiches
1) Pre-heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
2) Keep a small saucepan over moderate flame and heat.
3) Pour in oil and fry onion 3 to 5 minutes or until soft.
4) In a blender, combine chipotle peppers in adobo, ketchup, orange juice... - 44.298
Orange Barbecued Chicken
1. Crush chilies into coarse flakes in mortar with pestle.
2. Combine chilies, orange juice, tequila, garlic, orange rind and salt in small bowl. Gradually add oil, whisking continuously, until marinade is thoroughly blended.
3. Arrange chicken in single... - 38.723
Glazed Chicken & Orange Salsa
In small bowl stir together all orange salsa ingredients; refrigerate at least one hour.
Prepare grill; heat until coals are ash white.
In 1-quart saucepan stir together all glaze ingredients.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens... - 40.2102
Grilled. Chicken With Salsa
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add the chicken.
Seal the bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the salsa ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Drain and discard... - 39.0139
Historic missions, a flowing river, fresh and fabulous produce...and toilet seats!?!? San Antonio has it all. Join your RV Cooking Show friends as we tour this Texas gem then get ready for your own fiesta with these fajitas prepared 100% on the grill! - 108.349
Grilled Mojo Chicken With Mango-papaya-cilantro Salsa
Looking to jazz up your dinner-time? Then fire up the grill and get tossing some yummy salsa to whomp up a really colorful, palatable, and absolutely tantalizing chicken recipe. Juan Montalvo shares with all a relative simple and easy-to-prepare low-fat... - 92.4188
To prepare the chicken, roast the cumin, cinnamon, cloves and peppercorns in a small, dry saute pan over medium heat, shaking the pan frequently, until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
Remove the spices from the heat and let them cool.
Place the spices in a spice... - 42.8444
Grilled Steak Fajitas
Here is an amazing steak fajitas recipe with onion and bell peppers. Serve the steak fajitas over warm tortillas and top with some fresh homemade guacamole. This steak fajitas are surely going to bring rave reviews from your family and friends. - 103.403
Charcoal Grilled Chicken
Place all the marinade ingredients in a blender and puree.
Place the chicken in a glass bowl and coat thoroughly with the marinade.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Turn chicken occasionally.
Grill the chicken about 45 minutes, turning and basting with the... - 38.1254
Citrus Salad With Jicama And Pomegranate
1. Segment orange, and slice pomegranate as shown in the video.
2. For dressing, in blender, add ancho chilli pepper, salt pepper mix, lime juice, and olive oil. Blend well.
3. In large mixing bowl, add orange segments, jicama, chives,... - 89.6419
Spicy Chicken Fajitas
Combine orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice and garlic in large bowl. Season chicken with chili powder and salt. Place chicken in juice mixture, turning to coat. Cover; marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes. Remove chicken. Place marinade in small saucepan.... - 32.089
Mango & Avocado Salsa
Here’s another fresh, healthy and delicious fruit salsa recipe. It is super easy to make and pairs beautifully with fish, chicken or pork. - 129.182
How To Make Pineapple Salsa
1. Cut the fresh pineapple into small chunks, dice the apples, mince the jalapeno remove the seeds and red onion, and finely chop the bell pepper and cilantro.
2. Chop and toast the walnuts in a pan, set aside.
3. Mix the lemon juice with the apples,... - 0
How To Make Black Bean Salsa
If you are looking for a unique salsa recipe to compliment your grilled preparations, then this black bean salsa is a nice option. This salsa is going to offer a tangy and tasty flavor along with loads of food values. Follow the step-by-step instruction to... - 116.948
Fish Taco Accompaniments
Ever tried interesting accompaniments for a fish taco? Here is a video of some great ideas. A nice guacamole dip, Mango Pico de Gallo, and Habanero Slaw. - 104.037
Pork With Red Chili Sauce
1. To make sauce, cut chilies into flat pieces. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chilies and cook for a few seconds each side. Remove chilies from pan, drain on absorbent kitchen paper and place in a bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover and... - 35.1963
Pork With Red Chilli Sauce
1. To make sauce, cut chillies into flat pieces. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chillies and cook for a few seconds each side. Remove chillies from pan, drain on absorbent kitchen paper and place in a bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover... - 36.3509
The inspiration for this dish came about a few months ago. My buddy Wiz is a health nut. Some of you old-school-Hip-Hop heads may remember him from back in the day when he was the DJ for Kid n Play. He refuses to eat anything other then white meat. Chicken... - 51.6885