- » Grilled Onion
Grilled Onion Recipes
Grilled onion is a popular American side dish preferably prepared with a sweet tasting variety of onion called Vidalia; however, other types of onions like red onions, green onions, and pearl onions can also be used ... More »
Grilled Tomatoes And Green Onions
1. Prepare a fire in the grill and place an oiled baking tray in the oven 4-6 inches away from the heat.
2. In a small bowl, place the oil, lemon juice and the vinegar and mix well. Add the chopped shallots, salt, basil and pepper to the... - 42.3319
Grilled Onion Brochettes
1) In a pot, place the onions with enough water to cover.
2) Now, boil the onions in the water for 10 minutes, until just soft.
3) Drain thoroughly. Keep aside until cool enough to handle.
4) Once cooled, peel the onions, leaving the root end... - 37.5215
Whitefish With Grilled Green Onions
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Pour hot-pepper marinade into resealable plastic bag.
Add fish and green onions.
Seal bag securely.
Turn bag several times so all surfaces of fish and onions are coated by marinade.
Refrigerate and marinate for 1 hour,... - 35.9592
Grill Roasted Onion Potatoes
Scrub potatoes well.
Carefully slash each potato crosswise at 1/4-inch (5 mm) intervals, cutting almost through.
Insert onion slices into slashes.
Center each potato on square of heavy-duty foil; drizzle with melted butter.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to... - 32.4768
Grill Roasted Onions
Cut unpeeled onion into halves lengthwise.
Brush onions with oil.
Place onion halves on 18 x18-inch piece of heavy-duty foil.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Place 1 teaspoon butter on each onion half.
Wrap loosely in foil; seal edges tightly.
Grill... - 29.0625
1. Take a skewer and pierce it in each slice of onions
2. Brush melted butter on the onions
3. Grill the skewer holding the onions
4. Can be served with burgers and grilled or roasted meats - 26.7171
Push a small skewer into the side of each slice and through it for easy turning and to hold the rings together.
Brush with melted butter.
These go well with burgers and grilled or roasted meats. - 19.3113
Grill onions 4 inches from medium coals 25 to 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until tender.
Carefully remove skins from onions. - 15.193
Little Grilled Onions
Brown all the little onions in a pan with some oil; sprinkle with castor sugar, and just cover with stock.
Cookâ€”covered to start withâ€”then let the liquid evaporate in the pan, with the lid off.
Arrange the onions in a warmed dish; put on each... - 14.7554
Grilled Onion Recipes By Category