- » Grilled Mushroom
Grilled Mushroom Recipes
Grilled mushroom is a delectable food preparation made with well cleaned mushrooms and several spices, seasonings, herbs, and other ingredients like margarine, butter, garlic, and lemon juice. Mushrooms can be ... More »
Grilled Tenderloin With Bourbon Jus And Portobello Mushrooms
1) Get the grill ready and put some hickory wood chips into water. Drain the chips and add to the coals when the grill is ready.
2) In a saute pan, heat olive oil and saute the sausage over medium-high for about 3 minutes, stirring in... - 42.4796
Grilled T Bone With Mushrooms
In a sauce bowl, combine the oil, garlic, basil, chervil, rosemary, pepper, lemon juice, and red wine.
Place steaks in a shallow pan.
Pour marinade over steaks and marinate 1 hour.
Grill over hot coals for 7 minutes per side for medium, longer... - 40.5223
Miso Grilled Mushrooms
In a large bowl, blend miso, sake, ginger, honey, lemon juice, and vinegar.
Add mushrooms; stir to coat with marinade, then cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or until next day.
Drain marinade into a small pan and set aside.
Thread an equal number of... - 38.1535
Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
1) Prepare the grill.
2) In a bowl add soy sauce, garlic powder, olive oil, and black pepper.
3) Whisk the mixture till smooth.
4) Dip mushrooms in marinade.
5) Set on a rack 4 inches over the glowing coals and grill them basting... - 36.6188
Grilled Mushrooms With Escargots
Wash mushroom caps and drain well.
Pour oil in baking pan and heat in 450 degree oven.
Add mushrooms and stir well.
Sprinkle with salt.
Return pan to oven and cook 5 minutes.
Put one escar-got inside each cap and top with sauce.
Put in oven... - 33.6954
Grilled Regular Mushrooms With Sherry
Grilled Regular Mushrooms With Sherry is a delicious and addictve dish. You will definitely get hooked to the flavors of this deasy to prepare dish. Come on, go ahead and try the Grilled Regular Mushrooms With Sherry recipe! - 33.1246
Madeira Flavored Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
1. Combine the wine, vinegar, oil, tamari or soy sauce, garlic, oregano, basil, and parsley in a zip-close plastic bag; add the mushrooms. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the mushrooms. Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, at least 6... - 29.7443
Grilled Mushroom Caps
Wipe mushrooms and carefully remove the stems.
Chop the stems finely and mix them with the crushed garlic.
Mash the butter with a fork and mix in the cheese, breadcrumbs and mushroom stalks.
Frv or broil the bacon until crisp, drain on kitchen paper and add... - 29.63
Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
1. Prepare grill.
2. Place portobello caps, stem side up, on a plate. Combine olive oil and next 4 ingredients. Drizzle oil mixture over mushrooms.
3. Place mushrooms on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cover and grill 4 minutes on each side or until... - 26.3747
Juicy Grilled Mushrooms
1. Prepare a hot fire in a grill or preheat a broiler.
2. Wipe mushrooms clean with a damp towel. Cut stem ends level with caps. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, and oregano. Brush mushrooms with oil mixture. Season mushrooms with salt and... - 26.1802
Wash, peel and trim the stalks.
Season and brush with melted butter or bacon fat.
Cook under a hot grill, turning them once.
Serve in a hot dish or on rounds of buttered toast, with a sprinkling of chopped parsley and a squeeze of lemon juice. - 25.68
Wash and trim mushrooms, slice if large.
Divide into 4 portions and place each on a piece of doubled aluminium foil.
Dot with butter and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Wrap mushrooms securely and barbecue over hot coals for approximately 15-20 minutes... - 22.111
Grilled Mushroom Recipes By Category