- » Grilled Mexican Fish
Grilled Mexican Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled mexican fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled mexican fish recipes.
Mexican Grilled Steaks
Mix marinade until well blended.
Marinate fish about 15 minutes, then grill, basting with leftover marinade. - 30.1662
Mexican Grilled Swordfish
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold swordfish steaks in single layer, combine lime juice, oil, chili powder, hot pepper flakes and oregano.
Add fish to marinade, turning to coat on both sides.
Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour, turning... - 32.6095
Mexican Grilled Fish Tacos
The chef here has shared a popular Mexican grilled fish tacos recipe. He has prepared the recipe with mahi mahi fish steaks marinated in a lemon-herb marinade. Serve this amazing grilled fish tacos with white fish taco sauce and enjoy! - 111.387
Mexican Grilled Fish Tacos
Making tacos was never so exciting. Here is an excellent video that shares a delightful grilled fish tacos recipe. Great way to impress your family and friends on a holiday picnic or a relaxing weekend. This step-wise video would definitely take you to an... - 131.955
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 106.072
Grilled Fish Tacos
1. Season either sides of the fish drizzled with lime or lemon juice with paprika, salt, oregano, and chili powder
2. Place on the grill and grill for 6 to 10 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Arrange on a platter and cut into strips of 1-inch... - 41.7982
Grilled Swordfish With Tomatillo Salsa
1. Prepare the salsa by removing the papery husks of the tomatillos. The tomatillos are then chopped into small pieces.
2. Chop or process the onion, garlic, Anaheim, jalapeno chilies and the cilantro to a coarse paste.
3. Mix the tomatillos... - 44.1756
Grilled Tilapia Fish Tacos
Tacos, the tradition of Mexican food turn great with interesting stuffings. Watch chef Mark of wegmansfoodmarket.com showing how to make a delightful grilled dish with Tilapia fillets. Innovative with toppings, like diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, shredded... - 124.127
Grilled Fish Tacos With Chipotle-lime Dressing
I love grilled fish tacos! They are nutritious, yummy and easy to prepare! Once the days get longer and the weather is warmer, I cook outside most every day! Try my Red Snapper Tacos with Ceja Vineyards 2009 Sauvignon Blanc -- it's a lovely pairing! Salud! - 117.798
Tilapia Fillet Taco
If you are a seafood lover, then we have an amazing tilapia fillet taco recipe for you. Prepared by grilling fish fillets, these tacos are made in a traditional way. Topped with lime sauce or chipotle sauce, these are perfect to be served on a cold wintery... - 91.5087
Baja Style Fish Tacos
Mexican style fish preparations are handy and simple in making. Watch the video showing how to make typical Mexican tacos with flavorful grilled fish mixed with vegetables and seasonings in the filling. Good on the platter to serve with corn rice and black... - 127.573
Grilled Fish Tacos
Grilled fish tacos are healthy, delicious and not hard to make. You can use any mild white fish for this recipe. You can also cook these in a skillet if you prefer. - 134.331
Rocky Mountain Grilled Trout
1 Heat an outdoor grill or preheat a broiler.
2 Prepare the trout; rinse out the inside cavity and remove any excess membranes. Dry. Combine herbs and seasonings. Mix half with lime rounds and onion and place some in each cavity in layers. Drizzle half of the... - 33.1446
White Sauce For Fish Tacos
Here is a fish taco white sauce that serves as a great accompaniment to fish tacos. This white sauce is basically a sauce with the mayonnaise, plain yogurt, lime juice and chipotle hot sauce simply whisked together. Just try out and enjoy! - 99.2377
Grilled Swordfish And Avocado Salad Bata Style
1. Place the fish in a shallow bowl. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of the lemon juice, the lime juice, vinegar, chile salsa, onion, minced coriander and salt. Let marinate at room temperature, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes.
2. Light the charcoal or... - 37.3399
When you have troubles getting your kids to eat fish, make Fish Taco. We all love this delicious Mexican dish that can be made easily with different kinds of filling but having a fish inside make it an irresistible dish. See how simple it is to make Fish... - 128.668
Fish tacos with mahi mahi. Another great recipe to have the kids help out! Lots of ingredients used for this recipe, so lots of chopping to be done! Plan this well in advance, and ytopu will not be disappointed with the outcome! - 122.991
Marinated Skewered Fish
1. Place 6 to 8 long wooden skewers in warm water to soak.
2. Pare and seed chayote; cut into 1 1/4 inch (3-cm) pieces. Add chayote to boiling water in medium saucepan; cook over medium heat, just until crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain chayote; immediately... - 38.6377
Soak a cedar plank in water for at least 1 hour.
In a shallow bowl combine the juice of 1 orange, 1 lemon and 1 lime along with ¼ cup of olive oil, salt, pepper and ancho chili pepper. Whisk to combine and place Mahi Mahi in the marinade. Allow to marinade... - 41.7801
Grilled Swordfish Tacos
To make the salsa, heat the oil in a saute pan.
Add the onion, serrano chiles and garlic and cook for 2 minutes to soften.
Add the huitlacoche, tomatoes, epazote, cilantro and salt, and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
Soften the corn by placing it in a... - 44.5756
Tex Mex Fillets
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients (apart from fillet) and mix well.
2. Marinate fillet steaks with prepared marinade, cling wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour. Reserve remaining marinade.
3. Heat a grill pan and cook marinated steaks... - 34.0852
Grilled Amber Jack With Pepper Corn Salsa
1. Place corn on a baking sheet; bake at 450° for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a bowl. Add peppers and next 4 ingredients.
2. Brush steaks with soy sauce. Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over hot coals. Place steaks on... - 32.2571
Lime Ginger Swordfish With Tomato Avocado Salsa
1) Take a medium sized bowl and mix olive oil, tomatoes, jalapeno, scallions, cilantro, red onions, limejuice, mint, zest and vinegar thoroughly.
2) Place lid on bowl and keep it refrigerated for 2 hours.
3) Take a bowl and add the olive oil,... - 45.4279
Skewers With Tomato Sauce
1. Thread fish onto six lightly oiled skewers, brush with lime juice and season with black pepper to taste. Set aside.
2. To make sauce, heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until onion is... - 36.4295
Stars And Stripes Snapper
1) Ignite the coals in the grill.
2) Rinse and pat dry snapper.
3) Cut the leaves of the fennel, leaving the bulb intact.
4) Apply the snapper with olive oil and garlic on both the sides and sprinkle fennel leaves on both the sides.
5)... - 42.2233
Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos
Looking for an interesting taco recipe? Then your search definitely ends with this video. Watch and learn to make the perfect fish tacos that all your guests will love. These will disappear as soon as they are served so you might want to make a large batch. - 107.9
Sapodeaux's Texas Fish Tacos
These are not regular Fish Tacos! These are fish tacos with a twist. Batter fried fresh whiting fillets are encased in soft tortillas and topped with a spicy, tangy sour cream sauce, a combination that will give these tacos five star rating in your household.... - 116.716
Fish With Tomato Orange Salsa
Rinse the fish and set aside.
Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a shallow nonreactive bowl.
Add the fish to the bowl, spoon the marinade over it, and set aside.
Prepare the Tomato-Orange Salsa and set aside.
Broil or grill the fish for about 10... - 35.4317
Beer Batter Fried Tilapia With Tacos
On the special occasions, when you want to serve guests something good and healthy, try the beer batter fish tacos. The chef in the video believes in affordable cooking, so she has made this dish for her guests. Watch the video for this delicious taco recipe. - 133.65
Simple Avocado & Shrimp Salsa
Here, the chef is showing a simple way to jazz up your regular guacamole with some boiled or grilled shrimps. Chef is brimming with intelligent ideas and that's what reflects in his recipe video. For small gatherings, pass on your tortilla chips with a bowl... - 77.662
Fish Taco Accompaniments
Ever tried interesting accompaniments for a fish taco? Here is a video of some great ideas. A nice guacamole dip, Mango Pico de Gallo, and Habanero Slaw. - 104.037
Swordfish With Chili Salsa
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For chili salsa, in a small bowl stir together tomato, chili sauce, salsa, cilantro, and cumin.
Cover and chill till serving time.
Brush both sides of fish with oil.
Grill fish steaks on the greased rack of an uncovered grill directly... - 33.8942
Yucatan Red Snapper
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, until onion begins to brown (about 10 minutes).
Stir in sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and tomatoes.
Increase heat to high and cook, stirring, until mixture is... - 43.2571
Grilled Mexican Fish Recipes By Category
Grilled Mexican Fish Dish: