- » Grilled Mediterranean Vegetable
Grilled Mediterranean Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled mediterranean vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled mediterranean vegetable recipes.
Mixed Grill Of Garden Vegetables With Three Mediterranean Garnishes
Bring a pot of water and half of the lemon juice to a rolling boil.
Add the artichokes and set a small plate or bowl on top of the artichokes to keep them submerged.
Simmer for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the stem end is easy to pierce with the tip of a paring... - 42.5846
Mediterranean Beef & Vegetable Grill
The Mediterranean Beef & Vegetable Grill is a filling dish that I am personally crazy about. I never get tired of this wonderful dish no matter how many times I prepare it. Try this original Mediterranean Beef & Vegetable Grill recipe for yourself! - 41.4435
Mediterranean Chicken And Grilled Vegetable Pockets
1. Prepare a medium-hot barbecue fire or preheat a gas grill. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons chopped mint. In another small bowl, stir remaining 3 tablespoons mint into yogurt. Let garlic-mint oil and minted yogurt... - 32.4648
Mediterranean Beef And Vegetable Grill
1.Freeze the flank steak for about 30 minutes.
2. Cut away any excess fat from steak.
3.Slice beef into thin slices.
4.Thread steak slices through the skewers. Use only 4.
5. Thread vegetables in the remaining 4. Alternate the... - 44.3629
Chargrilled Mediterranean Vegetable Skewers
1) Preheat the grill or broiler to medium.
2) Halve, deseed and cut the peppers into 1 inch pieces . Then trim and slice the courgettes into 1 inch pieces.
3) Trim and quarter the aubergines lengthwise. Also peel and chop the onions... - 47.5817
Mediterranean Grilled Eggplant & Summer Squash
Prepare vinaigrette: In small bowl, with wire whisk, mix olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Brush 1 side of each vegetable slice with some vinaigrette.
Place vegetables on grill over medium heat and cook, turning once and brushing with... - 44.415
Mediterranean Grilled Veggies
To make the charmoula marinade, combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
Blanch the cauliflower in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Cut each eggplant slice into 4 pieces.
Place the cauliflower, eggplant and other... - 42.4515
Mediterranean Lamb And Vegetable Platter
1. Cut the aubergine and courgette into 5 millimeter slices. Quarter or halve the mushrooms if large. Cut the pepper in half, remove the core and seeds and then cut the flesh into eighths.
2. Halve the chilli, scoop out the seeds and finely... - 47.7409
Beef Patty With Grilled Zucchini
Nothing like a beef grilled and some veggies to accompany it! It’s a meat feast for the hungry! Watch the video on how to make this easy dish! - 60.2586
Chakchouka Moroccan Vegetable Stew
1) Preheat the grill to moderate heat.
2) In a colander, place the aubergine slices sprinkled each layer with salt.
3) Place a plate, to press the aubergine and leave to sweat for 20-30 minutes.
4) Place the peppers under a grill and... - 45.2279
Lean Beef And Vegetable Kebabs
Beef and Vegetable kebab, is a great healthy, all inclusive meal on a stick! It’s all about the cooking method on this one! The act of grilling adds so much of flavor onto its self. Watch Chef Bink and Dr. Derek make these colorful lean beef and veggie... - 101.147
Vegetable Beef Kabobs
1) Cube the beef into 1 1/4-inch pieces and place in a self-sealing plastic bag.
2) In a small bowl, mix the wine or broth, soy sauce, oil, ginger, garlic and tarragon together and pour into the bag with beef.
3) Seal the bag and allow to stand at... - 39.0707
Grilled Shrimp And Vegetables With Pearl Couscous
Those looking for a healthier alternative to pasta should try using golden pearls of toasted couscous. This is a riff on a traditional seafood salad and paella, combining flavors of the Mediterranean and North Africa. A wonderful light, fresh and nourishing... - 96.8575
Vegetable Lentil Burgers
1) In a saucepan, place the lentils, potato and carrot with just enough cold water to cover. Let soak.
2) Preheat the grill moderately.
3) Boil the lentils and vegetables rapidly for 10 minutes, then cover and simmer over a moderate heat... - 47.3072
Grill Roasted Eggplant
Add grilled eggplant to your summertime menu. Watch this video to learn a simple way to roast eggplant on a grill, flavored with garlic and olive oil. When properly cooked it is a great addition to many dishes and naturally high in fiber and low in calories,... - 99.2962
Grilled Swordfish Over Fattoush
Fish preparations can be sought after even on most simple or casual of occasions. Catch up with Dani showing how to make a Grilled Swordfish and lay it over Fattoush to serve. Good for wine pairing. - 108.728
Mixed Vegetable Couscous
Another tasty recipe when you are on the Diet. This Couscous recipe has its authentic-tasting version, with mixed vegetables. You won't believe how good this low-calorie Salad can be! This makes a delicious breakfast or lunch - ideal for children, but... - 120.589
Grilled Veg Salad
This healthy summertime Grilled Veg Salad is my personal favorite. A superb way to pump in those highly nutritious greens, this super-delicious grilled veg salad is indeed a mouth-watering treat! - 35.4794
Mediterranean Musakka Moussaka
Here is a great video that displays a Mediterranean Musakka moussaka recipe with eggplant and tomatoes. The chef makes this version of Musakka using tomato sauce and chick peas. The video offers fabulous serving suggestions and speaks about the nutritional... - 112.703
Vegetable Rice Pilaf
1. Place a deep frying pan on medium heat, pour olive oil, add onion, carrot, and garlic cloves in it. Stir and saute for 3 minutes or until lightly brown.
2. Sprinkle cayenne, oil, black pepper, cinnamon, coriander, and cumin in a side of pan. Mix... - 105.483
Vegetable Kabobs With Herbed Couscous
Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover in a medium saucepan 15 minutes or until tender; drain and set aside.
Trim ends from eggplant.
Cut eggplant in half lengthwise.
Place just one half, cut side down, on a' cutting board.
Cut vertically into 1/4 inch-thick... - 43.876
Turkish Vegetable Kebabs With Spicy Garbanzo Bean Sauce
1. In a small heavy skillet, heat the olive oil
2. Add the garlic and onion and sautÃ© for about 5 minutes until limp and golden brown.
3. Take pan off the heat and let cool slightly.
4. To prepare the sauce, in a food processor or liquidizer jar,... - 47.1254
Mixed Veggies In Caramelized Onion
A colorful veggie delight. This video shows the perfect recipe for a super easy and delicious vegetable side dish. Made with zucchini, bell peppers and olives with caramelized onion. This is a great dish which completes the veggie in take in a diet. Serve it... - 112.868
Greek Baba Ganoush
This Mediterranean eggplant dip is just ideal with grilled chicken or fish. You can even try it with plain and simple crackers. Preparation part is super easy and you can store it in refrigerator for few days. Prepare over the weekend and enjoy throughout the... - 113.223
A delicious recipe for Potatoes served next to pancakes or any type of eggs. - 35.5349
Spinach pesto is a very unique dish in itself as it solves the purpose of a pesto sauce and at the same time you don't have to bother about getting a lot of fresh basil for pesto as it has the flavor of basil in. A perfect alternate to the traditional pesto.... - 110.831