- » Grilled Mediterranean Fish Salad
Grilled Mediterranean Fish Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled mediterranean fish salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled mediterranean fish salad recipes.
Grilled Tuna Salad Mediterranean Style
Cut tuna into 3/4-inch strips.
Brush tuna with oil.
Sprinkle tuna with garlic powder and cook over medium-high heat, 2 minutes on each side.
Tuna will be firm to the touch and opaque.
Do not overcook.
Remove tuna to mixing bowl.
Flake into... - 43.8804
Fattoush With Grilled Swordfish
Fattoush is another Mediterranean delicacy, which is loaded with nutritional values. You can make it more nutritious by adding the grilled fish on top. However, if you prefer vegetarianism, then enjoy it alone. This can be a welcoming change to your daily... - 108.986
Spiced Mackerel With Orange Salad
1. Start the barbecue or grill on high
2. Cut 2 large squares of aluminum foil to pack the fish.
3. Using a sharp knife, make 3 deep cuts on both sides of each fish.
4. In a small bowl, make a spice with a little oil. Set aside
5. Using a... - 42.9896
You May Also Like!
How To Make Whole Grilled Sea Bass
Grilled whole fish is a summer favorite in the Mediterranean. Sea bass is lovely on the grill; its firm white flesh holds up very well. If you can't get sea bass, substitute red snapper or striped bass. This Mediterranean recipe enhances the taste of the sea... - 122.264
Mediterranean Couscous Salad
1. In a bowl, add chicken bouillon in the water and heat it in the microwave.
2. Wash the green onion cut the top and slice them all, keep it aside when done.
3. Wash, clean and peel the cucumber and cut it in dices, the tomatoes also in... - 108.103
Grilled Salmon Salad With Watercress Yogurt Dressing
1. In a pan of boiling water cook the eggs for 8 minutes.
2. Drain and refresh under running water.
3. Shell the eggs and cut them into quarters.
4.Heat grill to medium
5. Onto a baking tray, arrange the salmon, skin-side down.
6... - 45.9747
Warm Mediterranean Salad
Would you like to have some grilled vegetables? Here is a wonderful video that shows a great way to toss up your salad. The chef here speaks about the nutritional aspects of this unconventional salad that is truly impressive. Kick start your day with this... - 122.366
Mediterranean-style Roasted Beet Salad
This is such a wonderful beet salad is delicious on its own as an appetizer but it goes well with almost any roast meat, and is a great topping for sandwiches and wraps too. Beets are so healthy, they are rich in vitamins, iron, calcium and potassium and are... - 132.238
Bacon & Rice Stuffed Trout
1. On a microwave grilling rack, arrange the bacon slices.
2. Cover them with double sheets of paper toweling.
3. Microwave on HIGH for just about 4 minutes or until crisp.
4. Place bacon on paper toweling and let cool slightly before... - 43.0686
Turkish Poached Mullet
1) Slice the potatoes into even-sized pieces.
2) In a casserole, heat the oil. Add in the chopped onions, potatoes, carrots and celery. Saute the vegetables for 5 minutes. Do not let them brown.
3) Next, add in the garlic, water, salt and pepper. Mix... - 43.5599