- » Grilled Mediterranean
Grilled Mediterranean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled mediterranean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled mediterranean recipes.
Grilled Eggplant Tomato And Cheese Summer Salad
Simple to make, lovely to view and easy to love, a miniature tower salad made of grilled adagio baby eggplants beefsteak tomatoes, and manchego cheese, dressed with a sherry vinaigrette is Chef Ned's newest creation for Windset Farms™. As beautiful it is... - 149.172
Egyptian Grilled Eggplant
If you love eggplant, then here is an Egyptian style grilled eggplant recipe that you would surely like. Take a look at this step by step video that presents a super simple recipe. Great way to prepare and enjoy eggplant in an effortless manner. Check it... - 148.043
How To Make Whole Grilled Sea Bass
Grilled whole fish is a summer favorite in the Mediterranean. Sea bass is lovely on the grill; its firm white flesh holds up very well. If you can't get sea bass, substitute red snapper or striped bass. This Mediterranean recipe enhances the taste of the sea... - 140.624
Corvina Vera Cruz
How to Make a Spicy Mediterranean Corvina Vera Cruz roasted in a foil packed on the grill. - 119.454
Delicious Garlic Fennel Flank Steak With Grilled Oranges
There is a distinct Mediterranean streak in this dish that you will absolutely enjoy. Watch Chef John as he makes this delicious Garlic Fennel Flank Steak with Grilled Oranges. The meat is perfect and it is the perfect party steak. Bon Appetit! - 119.164
Join Toby as she prepares this wonderful side dish on loan from Registered Dietitians Meri Raffetto and Wendy Jo Peterson from their new book "The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook for Dummies" - 118.988
Grilled Shrimp And Vegetables With Pearl Couscous
Those looking for a healthier alternative to pasta should try using golden pearls of toasted couscous. This is a riff on a traditional seafood salad and paella, combining flavors of the Mediterranean and North Africa. A wonderful light, fresh and nourishing... - 116.206
Mustard Dill Marinated Flank Steak
1. For marinade, in a large mixing bowl, combine together mustard, honey, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, and oil. Mix it together with a whisk.
2. Add dill, whisk and bring them together.
3. Now, put flank steak in a zip... - 113.498
Chipotle And Orange Grilled Chicken Breast
As we go through our healthy lifestyle and diet changes, it is important to experiment with different flavors, new combinations of healthy ingredients that work well together. This dish does just that. The sunny mix of orange juice, honey, mustard, balsamic... - 113.454
Moroccan Lamb Meat Skewers
If you are looking for an easy-to-make meat appetizer, your search ends here! Moroccan Lamb Meat Skewers is an effortless dish that can be made within minutes. Watch this video for more details! - 113.362
Grilled Fennel Smoked Wild Alaskan Salmon
For those who love to cook and eat salmon and love grilled fish for its wonderfully smoky flavor, this recipe of fennel smoked salmon teaches you how to cook and serve this much loved fish like a fine dining restaurant. Chef John teaches you to experiment... - 111.009
Fattoush With Grilled Swordfish
Fattoush is another Mediterranean delicacy, which is loaded with nutritional values. You can make it more nutritious by adding the grilled fish on top. However, if you prefer vegetarianism, then enjoy it alone. This can be a welcoming change to your daily... - 110.633
Grilled Swordfish Over Fattoush
Fish preparations can be sought after even on most simple or casual of occasions. Catch up with Dani showing how to make a Grilled Swordfish and lay it over Fattoush to serve. Good for wine pairing. - 110.449
Cheesy Sausage And Egg Grilled Sandwich
Nothing like a Sunday morning breakfast with some sausage and eggs!!! But try them differently this time! Watch this video for a new idea for your weekend breakfast! You would sure love this one! - 107.174
This wonderful Mediterranean hamburgers recipe is a great way to enjoy a day outdoors. If you are tired of the usual burger, here’s a special Mediterranean style burger just for you. With plenty of cheese and exotic ingredients we share with you some... - 105.841
Mediterranean Grilled Sandwich
1. Sprinkle salt liberally on eggplant slices, and set aside for 15 minutes. Rinse it with cold running water.
2. Brush olive oil on pepper and eggplant slices.
3. Sprinkle salt and black pepper. Set aside.
4. Place vegetables on grill... - 103.098
Grilled Swordfish With Caponata
Like food straight from the grill, particularly fish, here is a recipe to make grilled fish. Watch the chef making grilled swordfish, topping it and garnish with eggplant caponata sauce. Simply elegant and exotic! - 101.694
Mediterranean Grilled Lamb Steaks
Want an idea to cook lambs with flavors in a simple way? Here is a recipe by chef John to grill lamb steaks after marinating them in seasonings and flavors. Ideal for pleasant dinners! - 96.4926
Culinary Carrie: Mediterranean Turkey Burgers
1. Preheat a grill pan.
2. Mince the onion, keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine ground turkey meat, onions, eggs, garlic powder, salt and pepper, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce and crushed crackers, stir and mix all the... - 91.4593
Grilled Whole Eggplant
Are you wondering how to make a grilled eggplant recipe? Here is an excellent video that shows an easy way to use your eggplant. The chef here simply grills the eggplant and flavor with a unique pomegranate teriyaki sauce. Surely you would be delighted with... - 89.0654
Mediterranean Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Looking for a filling sandwich recipe? Here is the recipe of Mediterranean Grilled Cheese Sandwich that you would want to try. This is a simple and easy to make sandwich which uses sundried tomatoes, cheese and basil. You can make your own variation of this... - 84.8068
Grilled Mediterranean Scallops
Bored of eating the same roasted veggies and pasta for dinner? Break the dinner rut with tasty, healthy, and oh-so Mediterranean grilled scallops that is anything but bland. Gloriously flavorful, this quick and easy seafood delight is easy to prepare and... - 83.6038
Mediterranean Whole Grilled Chicken
A yummy grilled chicken the Mediterranean way is a nice change from the usual grilled chicken recipes for chicken lovers. The video and the chef make the dish sound so quick and easy to make. - 76.4759
Beef Patty With Grilled Zucchini
Nothing like a beef grilled and some veggies to accompany it! It’s a meat feast for the hungry! Watch the video on how to make this easy dish! - 61.9177
Arabic Beef Kefta With Saffron Yogurt
Beef Kefta with Saffron Yogurt, is an Arabic dish but blends well globally. A fantastic combination of meat with herbs and spices served with an absolutely different cool saffron yogurt; this definitely is a keepsake dish! - 49.4377
Grilled Mediterranean Sandwiches
Coat a grill rack with no-stick spray.
Preheat a grill.
Position the rack 4" from the heat and let it get hot.
Add the eggplant, squash, onions, and peppers in a single layer.
Cook the eggplant, squash, and onions for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until lightly... - 47.5528
Chargrilled Mediterranean Vegetable Skewers
1) Preheat the grill or broiler to medium.
2) Halve, deseed and cut the peppers into 1 inch pieces . Then trim and slice the courgettes into 1 inch pieces.
3) Trim and quarter the aubergines lengthwise. Also peel and chop the onions... - 47.0292
Mediterranean Steaks Mirabeaux With Anchovies, Olives, And Couscous
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Season steaks with salt and cayenne.
3. Cut each pimento-stuffed olive into 4 slices.
4. In a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil.
5. Add the oil and couscous; stir once and remove the pan from the... - 46.9241
Grilled Mediterranean Vegetables With Bean Mash
1. In a sauce pan, combine the beans with the garlic and stock.
2. Place the pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes until the beans are tender.
3. Once cooked take the pan off the heat and mash the... - 46.5766
Vegetable Lentil Burgers
1) In a saucepan, place the lentils, potato and carrot with just enough cold water to cover. Let soak.
2) Preheat the grill moderately.
3) Boil the lentils and vegetables rapidly for 10 minutes, then cover and simmer over a moderate heat... - 46.4947
Courgette And Halloumi Kebabs With Thyme And Lemon Marinade
1. Halve and thickly slice the courgettes
2. Cut the onion into wedges and separate.
3. On 8 pre soaked wooden skewers, thread the halloumi, tomatoes, courgettes and onions onto 8 pre-soaked skewers.
4. Place on a platter and cover with... - 46.4723
Chicken Salad And Grilled Vegetables With Thyme Vinaigrette
1. Prepare a charcoal fire Brush
2. Prepare and season the chicken breasts with oil, salt, and pepper.
3. When the coals will become hot with a layer of white ash, you may start grilling the chicken breasts 6 to 8 inches away from the heat for 5... - 46.4096
Chicken With Mediterranean Salsa
Combine olive oil and lemon juice in a shallow glass dish; add chicken.
Turn breasts to lightly coat with mixture; let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
Remove chicken from dish and wipe off excess oil; season with salt and pepper.
Oil hot grid to help prevent... - 46.1606
Grilled Chicken Breasts And Herbed Eggplant With Thyme Cream Sauce
1) In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, half the oil, and the soy sauce, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Stir to mix well.
2) Pound or bruise the herbs lightly to release their oils, and mix into the marinade. Let stand, covered, 3 to 4... - 46.0508
Leg Of Lamb With Lemon Bay Marinade
1.In a large shallow, nonaluminum dish or bowl mix together olive oil, lemon juice and lemon slices, garlic, bay leaves, thyme, peppercorns, coriander seeds, and salt.
2.Add in lamb and coat well.
3.Refrigerate covered for 12-24 hours, turning the lamb... - 45.9044
Chakchouka Moroccan Vegetable Stew
1) Preheat the grill to moderate heat.
2) In a colander, place the aubergine slices sprinkled each layer with salt.
3) Place a plate, to press the aubergine and leave to sweat for 20-30 minutes.
4) Place the peppers under a grill and... - 45.8187