- » Grilled Mediterranean
Grilled Mediterranean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled mediterranean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled mediterranean recipes.
Grilled Mediterranean Chicken With Roasted Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place leek and fennel in a shallow roasting pan and drizzle with butter. Roast for 35-40 minutes, or until tender. Remove from oven and keep warm.
3. Quickly char bell peppers over high open flame or under broiler until evenly - 26.103
Mediterranean Grilled Sardines
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Make slits along the sardine bellies. Keep the head intact.
3) Rinse the sardine under cold running water. Pat them dry over kitchen towels.
4) Place the fish on the grill.
5) Brush the sardines with a rosemary... - 38.6547
Mediterranean Beef & Vegetable Grill
The Mediterranean Beef & Vegetable Grill is a filling dish that I am personally crazy about. I never get tired of this wonderful dish no matter how many times I prepare it. Try this original Mediterranean Beef & Vegetable Grill recipe for yourself! - 41.4435
Mediterranean Grilled Eggplant & Summer Squash
Prepare vinaigrette: In small bowl, with wire whisk, mix olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Brush 1 side of each vegetable slice with some vinaigrette.
Place vegetables on grill over medium heat and cook, turning once and brushing with... - 44.415
Mediterranean Grilled Tuna Sandwich
1. Mix oil, thyme, vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic. Pour half of oil mixture over fish fillets in shallow glass or plastic dish or resealable plastic food-storage bag; turn fish to coat with marinade. Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate at least 30... - 34.9759
Grilled Mediterranean Scallops
Bored of eating the same roasted veggies and pasta for dinner? Break the dinner rut with tasty, healthy, and oh-so Mediterranean grilled scallops that is anything but bland. Gloriously flavorful, this quick and easy seafood delight is easy to prepare and... - 80.2336
Grilled Mediterranean Veg With Bean Mash
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a grill pan, arrange the vegetables and brush lightly with oil.
3) Grill until the vegetables are lightly browned, turn, brush again with oil and grill until tender.
4) In a small pan, add the beans, garlic... - 45.5216
Mediterranean Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Looking for a filling sandwich recipe? Here is the recipe of Mediterranean Grilled Cheese Sandwich that you would want to try. This is a simple and easy to make sandwich which uses sundried tomatoes, cheese and basil. You can make your own variation of this... - 95.1459
Mediterranean Chicken And Grilled Vegetable Pockets
1. Prepare a medium-hot barbecue fire or preheat a gas grill. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons chopped mint. In another small bowl, stir remaining 3 tablespoons mint into yogurt. Let garlic-mint oil and minted yogurt... - 32.4648
Mixed Grill Of Garden Vegetables With Three Mediterranean Garnishes
Bring a pot of water and half of the lemon juice to a rolling boil.
Add the artichokes and set a small plate or bowl on top of the artichokes to keep them submerged.
Simmer for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the stem end is easy to pierce with the tip of a paring... - 42.5846
Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Wraps
Combine mayonnaise and goat cheese; beat or whisk until smooth.
Stir in olives.
Spread about 3 tablespoons cheese mixture evenly on each tortilla.
Top with lettuce and chicken, dividing evenly.
Roll up tightly. - 31.1625
Grilled Mediterranean Vegetables With Bean Mash
1. In a sauce pan, combine the beans with the garlic and stock.
2. Place the pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes until the beans are tender.
3. Once cooked take the pan off the heat and mash the... - 46.5496
Mediterranean Beef And Vegetable Grill
1.Freeze the flank steak for about 30 minutes.
2. Cut away any excess fat from steak.
3.Slice beef into thin slices.
4.Thread steak slices through the skewers. Use only 4.
5. Thread vegetables in the remaining 4. Alternate the... - 44.3629
Grilled Tuna Salad Mediterranean Style
Cut tuna into 3/4-inch strips.
Brush tuna with oil.
Sprinkle tuna with garlic powder and cook over medium-high heat, 2 minutes on each side.
Tuna will be firm to the touch and opaque.
Do not overcook.
Remove tuna to mixing bowl.
Flake into... - 43.8804
Mediterranean Grilled Veggies
To make the charmoula marinade, combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
Blanch the cauliflower in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Cut each eggplant slice into 4 pieces.
Place the cauliflower, eggplant and other... - 42.4515
Grilled Mediterranean Sandwiches
Coat a grill rack with no-stick spray.
Preheat a grill.
Position the rack 4" from the heat and let it get hot.
Add the eggplant, squash, onions, and peppers in a single layer.
Cook the eggplant, squash, and onions for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until lightly... - 48.1698
Mediterranean Frank Kabobs
On location, about 45 minutes before serving:
1. Start fire of glowing coals—this takes about 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut frankfurters into thirds; wrap each piece in a strip of pimento.
3. On each long metal skewer alternate frankfurter pieces with... - 28.7292
Mediterranean Grilled Sandwich
1. Sprinkle salt liberally on eggplant slices, and set aside for 15 minutes. Rinse it with cold running water.
2. Brush olive oil on pepper and eggplant slices.
3. Sprinkle salt and black pepper. Set aside.
4. Place vegetables on grill... - 105.384
Mediterranean Lamb Burgers
Combine the lamb, pepper, rosemary, salt, onion, juice and mustard in a medium bowl.
Shape into 4 patties.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the patties for 6-7 minutes, or until fully cooked.
Serve in the pita pockets and... - 34.9451
Mediterranean Chicken And Hummus Wrap
1. Marinate chicken breast in Italian dressing for 2 hours.
2. Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder, onion powder and paprika. Grill until cooked thoroughly. Cut into thin slices.
3. Spread wrap with hummus.
4. Place lettuce and tomato slices on top of hum - 31.4399
Chargrilled Mediterranean Vegetable Skewers
1) Preheat the grill or broiler to medium.
2) Halve, deseed and cut the peppers into 1 inch pieces . Then trim and slice the courgettes into 1 inch pieces.
3) Trim and quarter the aubergines lengthwise. Also peel and chop the onions... - 47.5817
Mediterranean Lamb Burgers
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a bowl, add the lamb, pepper, rosemary, salt, onion, juice and mustard.
3 Mix throughly and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place on the grill and cook for 6-7 minutes or... - 42.4677
Low-fat Mediterranean Tuna Panini
An unusual combination of ingredients but a wonderful healthy and delicious end result. It's a Mediterranean style sandwich; whole wheat bread sandwiched with tuna-in-water, tomato, onion, artichokes, kalamata olives, capers and feta cheese dressed with lemon... - 101.815
In small bowl, combine feta cheese, 2 tablespoons steak sauce, olives and mayonnaise.
Cover; chill until ready to serve.
Shape beef into 4 patties; grill over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until done, brushing with remaining 2 tablespoons steak... - 36.7042
Mediterranean Marinated Chicken
1. Combine all ingredients except chicken in a large self-closing plastic bag. Add chicken, seal the bag and turn gently to coat with marinade. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or longer for extra flavor.
2. Preheat grill. Remove chicken from marinade and discard... - 32.3907
Culinary Carrie: Mediterranean Turkey Burgers
1. Preheat a grill pan.
2. Mince the onion, keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine ground turkey meat, onions, eggs, garlic powder, salt and pepper, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce and crushed crackers, stir and mix all the... - 115.149
1. Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a small bowl.
2. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and put in to a bowl with the prawns and bay leaves. Pour over the marinade and leave in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3. Preheat the grill. Lift... - 34.7157
In medium bowl, gently combine ground beef, feta cheese, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper (do not mix too vigorously or burgers will be tough).
Divide beef mixture into 4 equal portions; form into 4 patties.
Place burgers on oiled barbecue grill; grill over... - 36.1429
This wonderful Mediterranean hamburgers recipe is a great way to enjoy a day outdoors. If you are tired of the usual burger, here’s a special Mediterranean style burger just for you. With plenty of cheese and exotic ingredients we share with you some... - 99.7779
Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Combine beef and next 7 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Shape into 8 (2-inch) meatballs.
Thread meatballs onto 2 (10-inch) skewers.
Thread mushrooms and onion alternately onto 2 (10-inch)... - 38.4323
Mediterranean Kefta Kabob
Here is a fantastic video that shows how to make a popular Mediterranean Kefta kabobs. The chef here also gives great cooking and serving suggestions. The kabobs can be grilled, baked or cooked in a pan and served with Baba Ganoush or Tabouli or Hummus or ... - 106.054
How To Make Whole Grilled Sea Bass
Grilled whole fish is a summer favorite in the Mediterranean. Sea bass is lovely on the grill; its firm white flesh holds up very well. If you can't get sea bass, substitute red snapper or striped bass. This Mediterranean recipe enhances the taste of the sea... - 122.264
Chicken With Mediterranean Salsa
Combine olive oil and lemon juice in a shallow glass dish; add chicken.
Turn breasts to lightly coat with mixture; let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
Remove chicken from dish and wipe off excess oil; season with salt and pepper.
Oil hot grid to help prevent... - 45.7433
Mediterranean Lamb And Vegetable Platter
1. Cut the aubergine and courgette into 5 millimeter slices. Quarter or halve the mushrooms if large. Cut the pepper in half, remove the core and seeds and then cut the flesh into eighths.
2. Halve the chilli, scoop out the seeds and finely... - 47.7409
Mediterranean Lamb Kebab Meatloaf
It's Kebabs in the form on meatloaf! An easy picnic idea! What and easy and quick idea to make ground lamb kebabs without having to shape them. If you want to make gyros or pita sandwiches, try making the kebabs like this! - 101.495
Delicious Garlic Fennel Flank Steak With Grilled Oranges
There is a distinct Mediterranean streak in this dish that you will absolutely enjoy. Watch Chef John as he makes this delicious Garlic Fennel Flank Steak with Grilled Oranges. The meat is perfect and it is the perfect party steak. Bon Appetit! - 87.9167
Mediterranean Steaks Mirabeaux With Anchovies, Olives, And Couscous
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Season steaks with salt and cayenne.
3. Cut each pimento-stuffed olive into 4 slices.
4. In a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil.
5. Add the oil and couscous; stir once and remove the pan from the... - 49.0111
Grilled Fish Fennel
1) Wash and clean fish. With a sharp knife make three diagonal slashes on each side.
2) In a pan melt butter. Stir in lemon juice and 2 teaspoons of the salt.
3) Baste this mixture on the fish.
4) In a small bowl mix remaining salt and... - 36.997
Join Toby as she prepares this wonderful side dish on loan from Registered Dietitians Meri Raffetto and Wendy Jo Peterson from their new book "The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook for Dummies" - 117.268
Chipotle And Orange Grilled Chicken Breast
As we go through our healthy lifestyle and diet changes, it is important to experiment with different flavors, new combinations of healthy ingredients that work well together. This dish does just that. The sunny mix of orange juice, honey, mustard, balsamic... - 111.742
Beef Patty With Grilled Zucchini
Nothing like a beef grilled and some veggies to accompany it! It’s a meat feast for the hungry! Watch the video on how to make this easy dish! - 60.2586
Grilled Lamb Skewers With Fig & Aubergine
1. In a bowl combine olive oil, red wine, lemon juice, dried oregano, fennel seeds, dried thyme leaves and finally the mint leaves.
2. Stir and marinate the lamb chunks for at least 2 hours or overnight.
3. Slice the aubergine, cut the figs in... - 127.206
Grilled Whole Eggplant
Are you wondering how to make a grilled eggplant recipe? Here is an excellent video that shows an easy way to use your eggplant. The chef here simply grills the eggplant and flavor with a unique pomegranate teriyaki sauce. Surely you would be delighted with... - 98.7662
Succulent Grilled Swordfish
1. In bowl mix together the oil, lemon juice, garlic and parsley and spread over the seasoned swordfish steaks.
2. Place under a slow grill and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Turn carefully once during cooking and baste frequently.
4. Serve... - 33.576
Masterchef Veal Saltimbocca
Tony Carbone of the Boston based personal chef service, The Urban Epicurean welcomes you into his kitchen and shares his recipe for Veal Saltimbocca which he learned from Nicola Bencivenga, owner of Nicola's Trattoria and which "earned him an apron" on Fox's... - 112.162
Cheesy Sausage And Egg Grilled Sandwich
Nothing like a Sunday morning breakfast with some sausage and eggs!!! But try them differently this time! Watch this video for a new idea for your weekend breakfast! You would sure love this one! - 97.5001
Grilled Fattoush Salad
Preheat grill to high.
Whisk 1/3 cup oil, lemon juice, vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
Reserve 1/3 cup dressing for the salad; pour the rest over chicken in a resealable plastic bag.
Marinate 30 minutes, chilled.
Toss cucumber,... - 45.8606
Yogurt And Grilled Eggplant Relish
1) Soak the scallions in a bowl of col water, for 30 minutes.
2) Drain well and pat dry.
3) Grill the eggplant over hot coals, until it begins to char.
4) Roll it until all the sides are charred.
5) Peel off the darkened skin and give it... - 43.5702
Grilled Whole Red Snapper
1. Marinate the whole fish overnight in the teriyaki sauce, turning once. Heat grill to very hot and season it with vegetable oil.
2. Toss the zucchini with a few drops of extra-virgin olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Rub a little olive oil on the flat... - 29.3629
Grilled Fruit Salad
Preheat grill to high.
Whisk yogurt, marmalade, vinegar, and salt together in a small bowl; cover and chill.
Grill pineapple until marks appear, 1 -2 minutes per side; cut into chunks.
Grill peach halves, cut side down, until marked, about 3 minutes; slice... - 44.9046
Grilled Peaches And Couscous With Balsamic Reduction
Continuing on with our grilling series we are featuring our side dish this week. In this weeks featured video we show you a tasty side dish that is easy on the eyes, easy to eat and real easy entertaining dish. - 35.4192
Fattoush With Grilled Swordfish
Fattoush is another Mediterranean delicacy, which is loaded with nutritional values. You can make it more nutritious by adding the grilled fish on top. However, if you prefer vegetarianism, then enjoy it alone. This can be a welcoming change to your daily... - 108.986
Grill Roasted Eggplant
Add grilled eggplant to your summertime menu. Watch this video to learn a simple way to roast eggplant on a grill, flavored with garlic and olive oil. When properly cooked it is a great addition to many dishes and naturally high in fiber and low in calories,... - 99.2962
Crevettes Grill Au Beurre Basilic
1) Cut the prawns from the belly and split them. Do not cut the back shell.
2) Lay each prawn flat by opening them.
3) Season the open side of the... - 40.7161
Red Mullet With Fennel
1) With a sharp knife, lightly score the fish form both sides.
2) Keep the 2 tbsps of fennel aside and chop finely the remaining fennel leaves and stalks. ... - 35.1293
Egyptian Grilled Eggplant
If you love eggplant, then here is an Egyptian style grilled eggplant recipe that you would surely like. Take a look at this step by step video that presents a super simple recipe. Great way to prepare and enjoy eggplant in an effortless manner. Check it... - 138.426
Grilled Dill Steak
1. In a large shallow, non-metallic dish, combine the olive oil, dill pickle liquid and garlic.
2. Whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
3. Add the dill pickle slices and the meat and toss to mix.
4. Cover and refrigerate overnight,... - 39.6228
How To Make Halloumi Skewers
1. In a mortar put the thyme, garlic, chopped chili, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
2. Pound everything using the pestle, until well combined.
3. Add olive oil and mix the paste.
4. Put the vegetables and halloumi into a large mixing bowl... - 0
Nothing beats a dish which has color, texture and taste all put together. This is one such dish which is totally delectable. watch this video to learn how you can create this gourmet delicacy for your friends and family, almost effortlessly. Missing out on... - 114.54
Grilled Salmon Salad With Watercress Yogurt Dressing
1. In a pan of boiling water cook the eggs for 8 minutes.
2. Drain and refresh under running water.
3. Shell the eggs and cut them into quarters.
4.Heat grill to medium
5. Onto a baking tray, arrange the salmon, skin-side down.
6... - 45.9747
Grilled Swordfish Steak
1. On a grill, start fire and allow to burn for 20 to 30 minutes
2. Make sure the coals must be very hot
3. Spread a generous portion of mayonnaise on one side of each steak and place mayonnaise side down on grill
5. Prepare lemon... - 36.4098
Moroccan Grilled Salmon
1) In a steamer, steam the julienned carrots for about 5 minutes.
2) Add the carrots into a bowl and season with lemon juice. Set aside to keep warm.
3) Preheat the broiler. Wrap the broiling pan with aluminium foil and brush with a little olive oil... - 42.6621
Grilled Veg Salad
This healthy summertime Grilled Veg Salad is my personal favorite. A superb way to pump in those highly nutritious greens, this super-delicious grilled veg salad is indeed a mouth-watering treat! - 35.4794
Grilled Beef Gyros
In a blender or food processor, place the onion, garlic, sugar, mustard, ginger, pepper and cayenne; cover and process until onion is finely chopped.
Add soy sauce and water; process until blended.
Place the beef in a large re sealable plastic bag.
Add... - 44.1213
Grilled Tuna Steaks Aegean
1) Pre-heat the gas grill or barbeque by setting it on high for 10 minutes.
2) Take a mixing bowl made of stainless –steel or glass and add the onions, a tablespoon of parsley, garlic, pepper and lemon juice in it and combine them... - 44.3428
Rosemary Grilled Lamb Chops
1) Remove excess fot from chops.
2) Coat grill with cooking spray.
3) In a large shallow dish, place the chops.
4) In a bowl, combine wine and next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
5) Pour the mixture over chops; cover and refrigerate 2... - 45.0169
Grilled Cheese Pita Sandwiches
1) Cut a opening from one side of each pita.
2) Stuff one-fourth cheese and any optional additions into the opening.
3) The optional addition should be wedged in the middle of the cheese, to let cheese melt evenly.
4) Heat a large skillet sprayed... - 42.5765
Grilled Swordfish Over Fattoush
Fish preparations can be sought after even on most simple or casual of occasions. Catch up with Dani showing how to make a Grilled Swordfish and lay it over Fattoush to serve. Good for wine pairing. - 108.728
Grilled Tuna With Vegetables In Herb Butter
1. On each piece of foil mound tuna, bell peppers, squash, pea pods, carrots and onions.
2. For making herb butter in a small bowl stir together butter, lemon juice, garlic, tarragon and dill weed.
3. Drizzle over tuna and vegetables.
4. Using... - 46.9354
Grilled Chicken Breasts And Herbed Eggplant With Thyme Cream Sauce
1) In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, half the oil, and the soy sauce, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Stir to mix well.
2) Pound or bruise the herbs lightly to release their oils, and mix into the marinade. Let stand, covered, 3 to 4... - 45.0702
Chicken Salad And Grilled Vegetables With Thyme Vinaigrette
1. Prepare a charcoal fire Brush
2. Prepare and season the chicken breasts with oil, salt, and pepper.
3. When the coals will become hot with a layer of white ash, you may start grilling the chicken breasts 6 to 8 inches away from the heat for 5... - 47.2716
Chicken Kebabs Over Couscous With Hummus And Salad
Expecting guests at home and running short of time? This recipe will come as a savior. Watch the chef prepare these Chicken Kebabs Over Couscous with Hummus and Salad. This is a complete meal that never fails to impress. You will certainly love it. - 79.22
Mediterranean Musakka Moussaka
Here is a great video that displays a Mediterranean Musakka moussaka recipe with eggplant and tomatoes. The chef makes this version of Musakka using tomato sauce and chick peas. The video offers fabulous serving suggestions and speaks about the nutritional... - 112.703
Mediterranean-style Roasted Beet Salad
This is such a wonderful beet salad is delicious on its own as an appetizer but it goes well with almost any roast meat, and is a great topping for sandwiches and wraps too. Beets are so healthy, they are rich in vitamins, iron, calcium and potassium and are... - 132.238
Warm Mediterranean Salad
Would you like to have some grilled vegetables? Here is a wonderful video that shows a great way to toss up your salad. The chef here speaks about the nutritional aspects of this unconventional salad that is truly impressive. Kick start your day with this... - 122.366
Combine lemon juice, garlic and pepper. Marinate chicken pieces in this mixture for at least 1 hour, turning several times. Brush grill rack with oil and add chicken pieces, skin side down. Cook under a preheated grill for about 10 minutes, then turn over.... - 26.4883
Mediterranean Couscous Salad
1. In a bowl, add chicken bouillon in the water and heat it in the microwave.
2. Wash the green onion cut the top and slice them all, keep it aside when done.
3. Wash, clean and peel the cucumber and cut it in dices, the tomatoes also in... - 108.103
Turkish Kofta In Pita Pocket Bread
As a weight watcher you must be avoiding many dishes. But still there are some you can’t resist. Here is one such tempting recipe of Turkish koftas. These koftas are amazingly tasty and a must learn recipe. Watch the video for quick learning. - 89.5734
1) Cut 24 pieces out of the liver and place one piece on each bacon rasher.
2) Roll the bacon and insert a cocktail stick to secure the roll. ... - 40.9203
Bertolli Bruschetta With Portobello's
1. In a 12-inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes, until tender.
2. Broil bread slices until golden and rub with garlic.
3. Evenly spoon unheated pasta sauce over bread, then top with... - 34.4802
Healthy Orange Breaded Lamb Chops
Are you tired of the same old chicken, beef and pork dishes at every meal? Try something adventurous tonight. Add new flavors to your dinner with this healthy lamb recipe. This is the best healthy lamb chop recipe you've tasted, it is the traditional lamb... - 125.981
Chakchouka Moroccan Vegetable Stew
1) Preheat the grill to moderate heat.
2) In a colander, place the aubergine slices sprinkled each layer with salt.
3) Place a plate, to press the aubergine and leave to sweat for 20-30 minutes.
4) Place the peppers under a grill and... - 45.2279
Lemon Chicken And Potatoes
Looking for some tangy chicken recipe for upcoming dinner, here is a recipe with a side as well. Chef David shows how to make Lemon Chicken in Mediterranean style along with potatoes and other seasonings. Flavor and texture unique and interesting! - 107.13
Beef Kabobs In Red Wine
Super delicious beef kabobs. This is an amazing video of grilled beef with a dash of red wine. A zesty marinade gives tongue-tingling flavor to this special dish. Easy to make and extremely tasty, this makes a easy entrée. Enjoy it with grilled vegetables... - 99.692
1. Place oregano and oil in a bowl. Add eggplant, zucchini, onions and peppers, toss to coat. Cover and stand 30-60 minutes.
2. To make focaccia, dissolve yeast with 1/2 cup lukewarm water and sugar. Combine flour and salt, place in a food processor and add... - 34.2149
Grilled Fennel Smoked Wild Alaskan Salmon
For those who love to cook and eat salmon and love grilled fish for its wonderfully smoky flavor, this recipe of fennel smoked salmon teaches you how to cook and serve this much loved fish like a fine dining restaurant. Chef John teaches you to experiment... - 92.526
Grilled Langoustines With Hazelnut Butter
1. On the skewers, thread the langoustines and chill for upto 24 hrs
2. For the butter, in a small saucepan, add butter, parsley and seasoning; add finely grated hazelnuts, half of the original and coarsely chopped of the other half; set aside... - 32.9877
Ara'yes Grilled Pita And Kifteh Sandwiches
Today in Blanche's kitchen we see Kifta and Pita sandwiches being prepared. These are very common sandwiches from the Middle East but not as popular around the world. You have to watch the video and try this recipe if you need some fresh and different doze of... - 116.009
Broiled Bass With Grilled Tomato
1. Wash bass; pat dry with paper towels. With sharp knife, make 2 gashes, 1/4 inch deep, on each side. Arrange fish and tomato halves on well-oiled broiler rack.
2. Combine butter with salt, pepper, and monosodium glutamate. Use some of butter mixture to... - 30.9451
Grilled Shrimp And Vegetables With Pearl Couscous
Those looking for a healthier alternative to pasta should try using golden pearls of toasted couscous. This is a riff on a traditional seafood salad and paella, combining flavors of the Mediterranean and North Africa. A wonderful light, fresh and nourishing... - 96.8575
Grilled Chicken With Eggplant & Tomatoes
1. Sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Heat butter in a large skillet; add chicken and brown on both sides. Remove from skillet.
2. Add onion and cook until tender.. Add broth, scraping brown particles from bottom of skillet. Add eggplant and... - 28.647
Dinner En Brochette
1. Remove the bones from the chops.
2. On a meat board, pound the lamb flat with mallet or edge of saucer
3. Combine the garlic, salt, rosemary and cracked pepper and over surface of lamb
4. Slice into 1-inch wide strips and leave aside.
5.... - 42.0372