- » Grilled Low Fat
Grilled Low Fat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled low fat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled low fat recipes.
Low-fat Mediterranean Tuna Panini
An unusual combination of ingredients but a wonderful healthy and delicious end result. It's a Mediterranean style sandwich; whole wheat bread sandwiched with tuna-in-water, tomato, onion, artichokes, kalamata olives, capers and feta cheese dressed with lemon... - 101.815
Low Fat ‘roast Beef Bacon Cheeseburger'
This low fat cheeseburger is healthy and satiating owing to its high protein content. The best part is that it ends up making you feel less guilty so you can give in to the temptation of your favorite cheeseburger once in a while. - 0
Easy Low Fat Grilled Chicken Italiano
1. Place chicken in a shallow dish. Pour vinaigrette over chicken. Cover and let stand 30 minutes at room temperature or refrigerate up to 6 hours.
2. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill or preheat broiler. Lightly oil grill rack or coat with a... - 16.4672
Low-fat Chicken And Pesto Panini
This recipe was is the perfect one to pull out when you have company over for lunch and no time to prepare. With leftover rotisserie chicken or grilled boneless chicken breasts on hand and prepared pesto, these delightful sandwiches come together prestissimo!... - 113.405
Low-fat Chicken Quesadillas
Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat.
Add onion, peppers and chicken stock and quickly saute.
Add garlic, mushrooms, cumin, chili powder and cayenne pepper.
Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add vinegar and cilantro, and cook until most... - 43.3434
Frozen Chappati/roti/parantha Recipe(homemade - Low Fat)
This recipe is a keeper,that is if you spend good money on store bought ones.We don't eat much frozen food but I just like the idea of pre-cooked meals saves ample amount of time,which as a new mom I have to agree ,is hard to find. Hence,Greenhouse cuisine... - 109.435
Chicken Sate With Low Fat Yogurt
1. In small mixing bowl combine yogurt, garlic, gingerroot, and curry powder; add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Onto each of six 6-inch wooden skewers arrange 2 chicken cubes, reserving marinade. Arrange... - 32.6314
Low-fat Eggplant And Zucchini Napoleon
If you love to discover new things in the kitchen, try making this healthier version of Eggplant Zucchini Parmesan. Prepare this Eggplant Zucchini Parmesan Napoleon and you'll find yourself saying "That's Vegetarian?!" It is low fat, without the breading and... - 133.159
Low Fat Coleslaw
1) In a small bowl, combine the the mayonnaise, yogurt, Tabasco sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Then place the dressing in the refrigerator until needed.
2) Quarter the cabbage and discard the centre stalk. Shred and wash the cabbage leaves, then... - 42.4178
1. In a bowl, place asparagus, pour some vinaigrette on top it. Mix well and allow it to rest for a while.
2. Place asparagus on medium to low grill, and cook for about 2-3 minutes per side or until they become tender.
3. Serve asparagus with... - 94.8587
Smoked Salt On The Grill
1.Set up the grill to 360 degrees F.
2.Set the grill for indirect grilling. Placed all the hot coals to one side and leave a cool side to work on.
3.Toss the wood chips on the coal.
4.Spread the salt in a thin layer in the pan covered... - 82.7909
Summer Grilled Vegetables
The hardest part about grilling is turning the grill on. The rest is just a breeze! Summer time is the time to get your barbecue grills fired and there is nothing more delicious and easy than to throw on some fresh season veggies onto the grill to serve with... - 97.8137
Pair them up with your beef steaks, devour them as hors de oeuvres, or just toss them in your nachos, grilled corn is one versatile dish that brims with the goodness of summer. Snazzy, savory and full of flavors, grilled corns is one great way to enjoy the... - 95.8789
Easy Grilled Vegetables
This is a quick and easy recipe to make Grilled Vegetables. These can be served as a side dish or can be used to make a salad. Grilled Vegetables are healthy too. - 115.387
Grilled Red Snapper
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper and place skin-side down in a shallow baking pan.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over fish.
Refirgerate, covered, turning occasionally, for one hour.
Grill fish skin-side up, 4 inches from hot coals for 3-4 minutes,... - 28.6837
Oriental Grilled Chicken
In a bowl, combine all marinade ingredients and mix well.
Add chicken and turn to coat all pieces.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Grilling Method: Grill chicken pieces 6 inches away from white-hot coals.
Grill 30 to 45... - 41.2632
Grilled Turkey Steaks
Blanch the steaks in boiling water for about 2 minutes.
(This step sets the protein and allows the steaks to grill without overcooking on the surface.)
Remove from the water and pat dry.
Rub the steaks on all sides with the mustard.
Sprinkle on the tarragon... - 30.5255
Grilled Halibut And Slivered Vegetables
Whisk oil and seasonings.
Cut halibut steaks in half through the bone to yield 4 steaks.
Brush with sauce.
Grill 3-4 minutes per side.
Brush again after 3 minutes.
Line four dinner plates with lettuce leaves.
Divide vegetables among the plates.
Lift sides of... - 42.4412
Pork Sate With Grilled Fruit
Barbecue Sauce overnight or at least 2 hours.
Drain strips and reserve sauce for basting.
Thread strips on skewers.
Brush skewered pork with reserved sauce and place on grill directly over moderately hot coals.
Grill about 7 minutes, turning... - 36.0884
Grilled Catfish With Black Bean Relish
To prepare catfish: Sprinkle fillets with garlic, salt and pepper.
Spray grill basket or rack with nonstick cooking spray.
Grill fish uncovered directly over medium-hot coals about 5 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily.
To prepare relish: In medium... - 39.315
Salsa Verde On The Grille!
I hope you are all enjoying your summer and making the most of what has recently been, lovely weather (at least in NYC!)
Summer is a great time for parties and barbecue's and I hear so often from my clients that these little soirees are what... - 0
Vegan Barbequed Seitan Satay
All those who are vegetarians, vegan or want to lead a healthy lifestyle switch to eating nutritious foods that can be prepared quickly. Just try your hands in barbequed seitan satay with our chef and master the art of making such delicacies at home. - 103.23
Grilled Fish Po'boys
1) Marinate fish in fat free Italian salad dressing for 30 minutes.
2) Grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
3) Use cooking spray over the poboy buns and broil in the oven.
4) Remove from the oven and spread with fat free mayonnaise.
5) Add lettuce... - 39.8493
Grilled Garden Kabobs
Mix dressing with parsley, basil, and thyme in a small bowl.
Chill for 45 minutes.
Thread zucchini, tomatoes, mushrooms, and yellow bell peppers on 8 skewers.
Place on grill rack over medium heat.
Grill, turning and basting with dressing mixture, for 15... - 38.2741
Grilled Oranges And Grapefruit
Arrange grapefruit and orange sections evenly on one half of a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Combine water, brown sugar, and margarine; brush fruit evenly with brown sugar mixture.
Sprinkle with pecans.
Fold foil over fruit; crimp edges to... - 35.0572
Grilled Nectarines With Strawberry Puree
Place strawberries and lemon juice in a blender or food processor and puree.
Strain, cover, and chill.
Cut a 16-inch square of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Place nectarine halves on foil, hollow side up.
Combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
Sprinkle over... - 41.9605
Grilled Quesadillas With Yogurt Salsa
1. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons each Monterey Jack and Colby cheese just off center of each tortilla and top each with 1 teaspoon chilies.
2. On a grill coated with cooking spray arrange tortillas and grill 6 inches over hot coals 1 minute until undersides... - 37.2408
Grilled Turkey And Corn Salad
TO MAKE TURKEY: Season cutlets with garlic, mustard, salt and pepper.
Grill about 4 minutes per side or until cooked through, or brush and saute in non-stick pan 2-3 minutes per side.
TO MAKE SALAD: Toss all ingredients in a bowl.
To serve, line 4 plates with... - 36.1325
Firecracker Grilled Mahi Mahi
Place fillets in glass dish.
Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over Mahi Mahi.
Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator 4-6 hours.
Remove fish from marinade and place on grill, five inches from coals.
Grill 10 minutes per inch of... - 38.0272
Peel and core the apples.
Cut crosswise into 1/2" thick rounds.
Place in a large bowl.
Add the grape juice, lime juice, honey, mint, ginger and coriander.
Let marinate for 20 minutes.
Transfer the apple slices to a hot grill; reserve the marinade.
Cook,... - 39.5449
Smoky Citrus Kabobs
Thread tenderloin cubes onto skewers.
Stir together remaining ingredients for basting sauce.
Place kabobs over medium hot coals, brushing generously with sauce.
Grill and turn to brown evenly, basting frequently, until done, about 10-12 minutes. - 23.7765
Healthy Grilled Chicken Fingers With Cilantro Sauce
When you think pesto, the first thing that comes to mind is basil and pine nuts! Chef Bink tweaks the recipe a bit, not only making it healthier, but also adding an Asian zing! Low-fat chicken tenders, marinated, grilled to tender-perfection and served with... - 114.58
Roasted Corn On The Cob
Lightly dampen corn husks with water; wrap each ear in aluminum foil.
Grill over medium-hot coals 15 to 20 minutes, Turning occasionally.
Combine salsa and cheese in a small bowl, stirring well.
Remove husks and silk from corn,evenly spread each ear wirh... - 28.1704
Blackened Grilled Grouper
1. Place all of the coating ingredients in a food processor or blender, and process until finely ground. Set aside.
2. Rinse the fish steaks and pat dry. Rub 2 teaspoons of the coating on each side of each steak. Set aside for 10 minutes.
3. Grill the steaks... - 34.5418
Caribbean Shrimp On A Stick
1. Place all of the marinade ingredients in a blender or food processor, and process until smooth. Place the shrimp in a shallow dish, and pour half of the marinade over the shrimp. (Refrigerate the other half of the marinade until you grill the shrimp.) Turn... - 31.202
Grenadian Style Grilled Chicken
1. Place all of the coating ingredients in a food processor, and process until the mixture is finely chopped and well blended. Spread the mixture on both sides of the chicken breasts, cover, and chill for several hours or overnight.
2. When ready to cook,... - 37.865
Grilled Gazpacho With Polenta
Preheat the grill.
In a large bowl, combine the bell pepper, onion, garlic, and oil and toss to coat.
Grill the vegetable mixture in a grill wok or on a grill screen, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, or until tender.
Meanwhile, coat one side of the... - 43.227
Mustard Grilled Salmon
1. Place the salmon steaks in a single layer in a large shallow glass dish.
2. Combine the oil with the wine, lemon juice, mustard, chopped onion, garlic, and salt and pepper in a small bowl; mix to blend well. Pour the marinade over the salmon; turn the... - 35.6779
Spicy Grilled Trout
1) Wash the Trout Fillert under cold running water. Pat them dry.
2) In a bowl, add in lemon juice, vegetable oil, chili powder, ground cumin, paprika, garlic clove and red pepper. Stir to mix.
3) In a durable zip lock pouch, add in the fillets.... - 44.3973
Grilled Eggplant With Marinara Sauce
Combine first 9 ingredients in a small saucepan, simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Set aside and keep warm.
Cut eggplant into twelve 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Brush slices with oil on both sides.
Grill slices over medium coals 2 minutes on... - 38.1152
Grilled Marinated Chicken
1. Skin the chicken pieces and trim all visible fat using a pair of kitchen scissors.
2. In a large glass dish, arrange the chicken pieces in a single layer.
3. In a small bowl, mix the ingredients for marinade and whisk lightly with fork to... - 41.5559
Grilled Potato Salad
Grilled Potato Salad is an irresistible side dish recipe. The broiled potato dish is something you would never want to miss out on! - 40.8869
Teriyaki Grilled Swordfish
1. In a small saucepan mix the soy sauce, sherry, sugar, garlic, and ginger.
2. Place the saucepan on moderate heat and bring to a boil.
3. Take a shallow glass or enamel pan and strain the sauce into it.
4. Place the fish steaks in the... - 39.9642
Grilled Veal Chops With Arugula
1) Combine 1/3 cup orange juice, oil, and pepper, stirring well.
2) Remove any excess fat from chops.
3) Remove stems from arugula and discard.
4) Coat veal well with orange juice mixture.
5) Grill the veal chops, cover them and cook at... - 43.1806
Grilled Mushroom Burgers
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Shape mixture into 6 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°).
Place patties on rack, and grill 5 to 7 minutes on each side or... - 39.6316
Grilled Summer Salad
Place the endive, lettuce and zucchini in a large baking dish.
Drizzle with the oil.
Sprinkle with the basil.
Toss lightly to combine and to coat the vegetables with the oil.
Cut the tomatoes in half through their cores.
Trim the cores.
Cut each half... - 47.2048
Grilled Marinated Pork Chops
1) Remove excess for from chops; place chops in a shallow baking dish.
2) Coat the grill with cooking spray.
3) Combine juice, soy sauce, and garlic, stirring well; pour over chops.
4) Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or... - 38.525
Raspberry Grilled Cornish Hens
1) Remove giblets from hens; serve for other use.
2) Wash hens with cold water, and par dry.
3) Slit hens lengthwise, using an electric knife.
4) Coat grill with cooking spray.
5) In a small saucepan, combine raspberry spread and next 3... - 37.7453
These Banana Bites are simple, healthy, and easy to prepare. In this video we show you how simple it is to create a delicious meal that is not only great for toddlers and kids, but adults as well. - 111.974
Quick Fajitas With Pico De Gallo
Combine lime juice, oil and garlic to make marinade.
Place steak in plastic bag, add marinade and coat steak.
Close bag securely and refrigerate 20-30 minutes, turning once to coat.
Remove steak from marinade and discard marinade.
Place steak on grid over... - 31.7233
1. Slice eggplants ½-inch thick.
2. Place eggplant slices in a colander and sprinkle generously with salt. Toss well.
3. Let stand for about 1 hour.
4. Rinse eggplant slices and dry thoroughly by squeezing moisture out between several layers... - 38.061
Grilled Lamb Patties With Yogurt Sauce
1) Coat grill with cooking spray.
2) Combine lamb, mint leaves, garlic, lemon rind, salt, and pepper; mix well.
3) Shape into 4 patties, 1-inch thick.
4) Grill patties 4 to 6 inches over hot coals 6 minutes on each side or until fully... - 36.8582
Grilled Asian Beef
1.Slice away excess visible fat from the steaks.
2. Take a flat glass pan and place the steaks in it.
3. In a small bowl, mix together, garlic, vinegar, sigar, oil, and ginger.
4.Mariante the steaks in the vinegar mixture for about 1 hour.
5. Spray... - 43.5251
Grilled Chicken With Sweet Onion Relish
For the chicken: Rinse the chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
Place the pieces in a large self-closing plastic bag.
In a small bowl, stir together the orange juice, honey, mustard, ginger and soy sauce.
Pour over the chicken.
Seal and marinate in the... - 44.4834
Naan( Without Tandoor) Making Made Easier
Naan is a traditional north indian bread which is made in coal fired clay kilns called tandoors.. i have bought some domestic electric / gas tandoors and have thrown them away .. here is one way you can make naans in your home using an ordinary saucepan which... - 77.0463
Grilled Beef & Peppers With Orzo
Set a large heavy-duty plastic bag in a shallow pan.
In bag, combine lemon juice, oil, and wine.
Cut beef across the grain into 6 long strips; place between sheets of plastic wrap, then pound with flat side of a meat mallet until each piece is about 1/4 inch... - 42.5261
Remove stems from mushrooms; reserve caps.
Combine oil and garlic in a medium bowl.
Add mushroom caps; toss lightly to coat.
Remove mushrooms with slotted spoon; place mushroom caps on piece of heavy-duty foil.
Close foil over mushrooms, sealing edges... - 29.6463
1. Combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, salsa, and chili powder in a large bowl. Use a potato masher or fork to mix the ingredients thoroughly. Gently shape the mixture into 10 (4-inch) patties.
2. Grill the burgers over medium heat for 7 to 9... - 34.0276
Perfect Banana Treat
Do you feel really hungry between meals? Try this interesting snack that is just perfect to munch on anytime of the day. Watch the chef prepare this yummy Banana Treat that you are sure going to love. Watch the video now. - 85.8413
Grilled New Yorker
Combine mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl; stir.
Spread mixture over each of 2 bread slices; top each with 1 cheese slice, 1 ounce ham, 1/2 cup cabbage, and 1 ounce ham.
Top with remaining bread slices.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over... - 26.7157
Grilled Lamb And Cracked Bulgur Wheat
Combine marinade ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
Add lamb and marinate in refrigerator for 6 hours, turning occasionally.
Heat tablespoon of olive oil in large pan with tight fitting lid.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook over low heat until soft but not... - 45.7615
Grilled Rosemary Lemon Chicken Breasts
1. In a large glass baking dish, mix the rosemary, black pepper, lemon zest, lemon juice, and olive oil.
2. Put the breasts in it and toss to coat them with the liquid.
3. Marinate the chicken for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours refrigerated,... - 39.9674
Honey Mustard Grilled Hens
1. Prepare grill or broiler.
2. Using a sharp knife or kitchen scissors, halve the hens lengthwise.
3. Skin the hens and trim off excess fat. Pat the cavities with paper towels.
4. In a small bowl, combine the lime zest and juice,... - 38.5328
Glazed Chicken & Orange Salsa
In small bowl stir together all orange salsa ingredients; refrigerate at least one hour.
Prepare grill; heat until coals are ash white.
In 1-quart saucepan stir together all glaze ingredients.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens... - 40.2102
Grilled Chablis Chicken
1) From the chicken, trim the excess fat.
2) With cold water, wash the chicken and pat dry.
3) Put the chicken in a 12x8x2-inch baking dish.
4) Combine together the vinegar, wine, green onions, basil and pepper. Stir well to mix.
5) Pour... - 39.6851
Grilled Asian Eggplant With Ginger Sauce
Marcia Kiesel likes dressing up tender Asian eggplant with a vibrant fresh-ginger sauce that would also be wonderful with steamed fish or poached chicken.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Marcia Kiesel
For more recipes, please visit Foodandwine.com - 36.4552
Healthy Grilled Chicken Swiss And Apple Panini
Panini's are all the rage now so why not start making them at home for a fancy lunch or casual dinner? An unusual combination of ingredients but a wonderful healthy and delicious end result! It’s meaty, cheesy, fruity, toasty and healthy all in one! There... - 127.384
In a large glass bowl, mix tomato sauce, molasses, mustard, hot pepper seasoning, garlic, oil, and thyme.
Season to taste with pepper.
Add shrimp and stir to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day.
While shrimp are marinating, soak... - 40.6986
Broiled Brandied Apricots
Drain apricots, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
Combine juice, 1/4 cup brandy, and cinnamon stick in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Remove and discard cinnamon stick.
Pour mixture over apricots; cover and... - 38.3814
White Castle Slider
On this video I will show you how to make an authentic White Castle Slider. Enjoy! - 0
Healthy Green Herbed Grilled Chicken
1. With a sharp tipped meat knife, loosen the skin from the chicken pieces and use your fingers to pull it off the meat.
2. With the knife or a pair of meat scissors, trim off the excess fat from the chicken pieces.
3. Make 2 to 3 one fourth... - 42.5694
Grilled Herbed Chicken
1) In a small bowl, combine together the basil, thyme and oregano. Set aside.
2) From the chicken, trim the excess fat and then wash it with cold water. Pat dry.
3) Between 2 sheets of waxed paper, place the chicken and use a meat mallet or rolling pin... - 40.9546
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Enjoy the taste and flavor of this wonderful restaurant salad right at home. The grilled chicken Caesar salad is an easy to make salad that is sure to be a family favorite. A wonderful meal idea for a quick and delicious dinner. - 36.7287
1) Combine together the celery, meat, onion, Italian seasoning and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
2) Shape the mixture into 4 patties.
3) Over medium-hot coals, grill the patties for about 5 minutes on each side, or till the desired level of doneness... - 32.6585
Spicy Apricot Glazed Pork Chops
Trim excess fat from chops.
In skillet panbroil chops over medium heat. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Turn chops occasionally till done, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Season chops with salt and pepper.
Pour off any drippings.
Combine preserves, 2 tablespoons water,... - 38.34
Cheese And Chutney Toasties
1. Toast the bread slices lightly on each side.
2. Mix the cheese and thyme together and season to taste with pepper.
3. Spread the chutney or relish on the toast and divide the cheese evenly between the four slices.
4. Return the toast to the grill and cook... - 32.5735
Salad Burger Stack Ups
Combine the first 9 ingredients.
Cover and chill mixture 2 hours; drain well.
Mix ground beef-textured vegetable protein mixture, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Shape into 8 patties.
Grill over medium coals, turning once.
Spoon vegetable mixture... - 43.2984
1) Between paper towels, place the potatoes and squeeze till they are barely moist.
2) Combine the potatoes with all the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into 4 patties.
4) Over medium-hot coals, grill the patties for about 7 to 8... - 32.0731
In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the turkey, onions, celery, red peppers, tomato paste, garlic and black pepper.
Form into 12 patties.
Grill (or broil or saute in a no-stick frying pan).
Serve in the rolls with the lettuce and tomatoes. - 37.3545
Ginger Bass In Foil
Cut 8 large pieces of foil (16" X 16").
Fold each in half to make a double thickness.
In a large bowl, mix the zucchini, squash, carrots and ginger.
Divide into 8 portions and place 1 portion on each piece of foil.
Top each portion with a fillet.
Squeeze the... - 44.9002
Cracked Wheat Cereal
1. Spread the wheat grains on a pan and place under a broiler set at 400 degrees. Toast until the grain smells toasted. Do not allow to burn.
2. Grind the toasted grains in a coffee mill or Moulinex grinder and discard any floury residue.
3. Put 1 cup cracked... - 24.1656
Grilled Peanut Butter Banana Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, combine together the peanut butter, syrup, wheat germ, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir well till blended.
2) Over the 4 slices of whole wheat bread, spread the peanut butter mixture evenly.
3) Top with the remaining 4 slices of bread.
4)... - 45.7894
Grilled Polenta With Roasted Onions And Raisins
You don’t need be an Italian chef for making this easy but exotic recipe of Grilled Polenta With Roasted Onions And Raisins. You only need "go for it" attitude. Simply go ahead and try to make a perect Grilled Polenta With Roasted Onions And Raisins without... - 47.5202
Lemon Grilled Turkey Breast
1) In a small bowl, combine first 7 ingredients, stirring well.
2) Set aside.
3) Wash turkey with cold water, and pat dry.
4) Loosely roll turkey, securing any loose pieces with string.
5) Brush turkey with half of reserved lemon juice... - 46.9399
Grilled Corn Salad
The grilled corn salad is a fresh and colorful salad that can be served as a side for meals. Made with fresh ears of corn cooked on the grill along with red peppers, the grilled corn salad is has flavors of cilantro, garlic and the heat of chipotle chilies.... - 46.347
Fried Rice With Grilled Tofu
Fried rice with grilled tofu is a simple and delicious recipe for rice. Prepared with the flavors of soy sauce, hoisin sauce and spiced with chili paste and a hint of orange, the rice is served with grilled tofu and cooked vegetables. - 46.5301
Rosemary Grilled Lamb Chops
1) Remove excess fot from chops.
2) Coat grill with cooking spray.
3) In a large shallow dish, place the chops.
4) In a bowl, combine wine and next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
5) Pour the mixture over chops; cover and refrigerate 2... - 42.8755
Rosemary Grilled Lamb Chops
1) Remove excess fot from chops.
2) Coat grill with cooking spray.
3) In a large shallow dish, place the chops.
4) In a bowl, combine wine and next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
5) Pour the mixture over chops; cover and refrigerate 2... - 45.0169
Grilled Lemon Grass Catfish With Hoisin Ginger Sauce
Sprinkle catfish with lemon grass, set aside.
In small saucepan coated with nonstick cooking spray, heat garlic and onions and let sizzle for about 1 minute.
Do not let garlic burn.
Add hoisin sauce, water, rice wine vinegar and chili paste.
Reduce heat and... - 44.9147
1) Combine together the dressing and the green chilies.
2) Over the flank steak, pour the mixture.
3) In a covered container, marinate teh steak for a minimum of 6 hours in the fridge, turning occasionally.
4) Remove the steak from the... - 39.076
Grilled Chicken Sandwiches With Charmoula
These grilled chicken sandwiches are perfect as a carry meal to work or as a light lunch when at home. Cooked with chicken breasts, marinated and grilled along with red peppers, eggplant and onions, the chicken sandwiches are served along with charmoula made... - 47.1968
Grilled Vegetables With Chevre Dip
The grilled vegetables with chevre dip is a summer fresh vegetable reciep that can be cooked on the grill. Onions, eggplants, mushrooms, asparagus and tomatoes brushed with balsamic vinegar glaze are grilled and served with a chevre dip made with garlic and... - 45.8279
Grilled Steak Sandwiches With Barbecued Onion Sauce
Grilled steak sandwiches are marinated and grilled sirloin steak sandwiches served with french bread sticks. Made with an accompanying onion sauce made with onions, tomatoes, garlic and flavored with worcestershire sauce, the grilled steak sandwiches are... - 45.4184
Asian Grilled Steak Salad
Asian grilled steak salad is prepared with a marinated and grilled flak steak served with a citrus sauce and vegetables. The sweet and sour sauce with soy sauce, vinegar, orange and lemon juice with garlic and chili for flavor is served over the steak with... - 44.3329