- » Grilled Lemon Ginger
Grilled Lemon Ginger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled lemon ginger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled lemon ginger recipes.
Grilled Lemon Grass Catfish With Hoisin Ginger Sauce
Sprinkle catfish with lemon grass, set aside.
In small saucepan coated with nonstick cooking spray, heat garlic and onions and let sizzle for about 1 minute.
Do not let garlic burn.
Add hoisin sauce, water, rice wine vinegar and chili paste.
Reduce heat and... - 44.9147
Hundred Island Grilled Shrimp
Asian food does really well when served to a bigger group, as most of the people adore Asian flavors. To add on to your Asian repertoire, here is a hundred island grilled shrimp recipe. The chef has made it in a very easy manner, saving all the time of... - 114.684
Grilled Ginger Apricot Chicken Breasts
1. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, warm preserves, lemon juice, ginger, mustard, salt, and pepper over medium heat, stirring, just until preserves melt, about 2 minutes.
2. Grill chicken, skin side down, 10... - 26.2798
Grilled Shrimp With Tomato Ginger Sauce
1. In a bowl, combine the onion, wine, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of the oil. Add the shrimp and let them marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, warm the remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat.... - 36.321
Grilled King Prawns With Honey And Ginger
1. Rub the ginger pulp on to the prawns and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix together the Tabasco sauce, honey, lemon juice, salt, half of the fresh coriander and half of the shredded ginger.
3. Arrange the prawns on a heatproof dish and, using a pastry brush,... - 35.4092
Gingered Grilled Pork Chops
Trim excess fat from chops, place chops in a shallow baking dish.
Combine next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; pour over pork chops.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove pork chops from marinade, reserving... - 30.9176
Lemon, Chilli And Ginger Glaze
1. Place oil, lemon juice, mustard, marmalade, chilli and coriander in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Brush glaze over meat, chicken or fish and grill, barbecue, pan cook or bake. - 29.7042
Misted Ginger Chicken
Prepare grill, Combine sugar, ginger, salt, paprika, thyme, pepper, and zest in a small bowl; set aside.
Prepare chicken, cutting out the backbone and down the keel bone in the breast.
Rub sugar-ginger mixture both under and on top of the skin; fill spray... - 39.9223
Ginger Scallion Chicken With Oriental Salad
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a food processor, mince the ginger, garlic and scallions.
3 Transfer the ginger-scallion mixture to a small bowl and add 2 tablespoons of the sesame oil, 3/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/2 teaspoon of... - 41.6366
Marinated Ginger Scallops
1) Into a bowl, mix together oil, lemon juice, mint, ginger, chili paste, salt, onions and garlic
2) Into it add the scallops
3) Cling wrap and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours
4) Onto wooden skewers, thread the scallops
5) Onto a greased... - 41.7081
1) Except chicken, combine all other ingredients together.
2) On a grill about 3 to 6 inches from coals, place the chicken and brush with the sauce.
3) For about 60 minutes or till the chicken is tender, cook it over low coals, running and brushing... - 36.3718
Pork Chops With Gingered Pears
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, mustard and thyme.
3 Place the chops on the broiler pan and brush them with half of the lemon-mustard mixture. Broil the chops 4 inches from the heat for 5... - 42.7597
Ginger Chicken Quarters
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
In a large bowl, stir together soy, the 1 cup water, garlic, sugar, sherry, and ginger.
Add chicken and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day, turning occasionally.
Lift chicken from marinade and... - 41.7398
Ginger Citrus Salmon Steaks
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold salmon steaks in single layer, combine olive oil, orange juice, lemon juice, ginger and honey.
Add salmon steaks to marinade, turning to coat both sides.
Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 hour, turning... - 31.5915
Ginger Bass In Foil
Cut 8 large pieces of foil (16" X 16").
Fold each in half to make a double thickness.
In a large bowl, mix the zucchini, squash, carrots and ginger.
Divide into 8 portions and place 1 portion on each piece of foil.
Top each portion with a fillet.
Squeeze the... - 44.9002
Ginger-garlic Chicken Breasts
Between waxed paper, pound chicken breasts until flattened to 1/2-inch (1 cm) thickness.
Combine lemon juice, ginger root, garlic, oil and cumin; spread over chicken.
Marinate for 10 minutes at room temperature.
Grill on lightly greased grill over medium-hot... - 30.8555
Gingered Skirt Steak
1. Grate the zest from the lemon and then juice the lemon.
2. In another bowl, form the marinade by mixing the lime zest and juice, wine, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sugar and Tabasco sauce.
3. Place the meat steaks in a large flat glass or... - 42.5115
In a 2-quart pan, combine tomato sauce, puree, vinegar, sugar, worcestershire, lemon, onion, garlic, salt, chili powder, celery salt, mustard, and pepper.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Arrange ribs on... - 36.2299
Gingered Chicken Wings
Gingered Chicken Wings is an addictive chicken dish that I prepare quiet often at home. I pack it along for most of our picnics as it is well loved by both family and friends! You will love this Gingered Chicken Wings recipe. - 26.1576
Ginger Lime Chicken With Salsa
In bowl, whisk together oil, lime rind and juice, mustard and ginger root; add chicken, turning to coat.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
On greased grill over medium hot coals or on medium high setting, cook chicken... - 41.9546
Curried Salmon Salad With Lemon Grass Vinaigrette
1. In a medium bowl, combine the curry paste, coconut milk, grated fresh ginger, garlic, sesame oil, vegetable oil and 2 teaspoons of the soy sauce. Whisk well. Pour half of the marinade into a 9-by-11-inch glass dish. Add the salmon and spoon the remaining... - 40.6498
Barbecued Lemon Turkey
Have meatman cut frozen turkey in half lengthwise.
At home thaw turkey.
Cut into pieces: 2 wings, 2 drumsticks, 2 thighs, 4 breast pieces, and 2 back pieces.
In large plastic bag combine oil, soy sauce, onion, sugar, turmeric, ginger, lemon peel, and... - 41.5575
Herby Fishcakes With Lemon Sauce
1. Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water for 15-20 minutes. Drain and mash with the milk and season to taste.
2. Puree the fish together with the lemon juice and horseradish sauce in a blender or food processor. Mix with the potatoes and... - 40.0155
Soy Lemon Halibut
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine butter, soy sauce, lemon juice, sugar, ginger, Worcestershire, garlic, and pepper in a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl.
Add fish and seal bag (or cover bowl).
Rotate bag to distribute marinade and place in... - 41.8073
Lemon Chicken Breasts
1. In a small combine together the lemon juice, orange juice, garlic, ginger, tarragon, salt and pepper; stir to mix well.
2. Arrange the chicken breasts in a shallow baking pan and pour the lemon juice mixture evenly over them to coat well.
3.... - 43.0503
Cedar Plank Salmon With Lemon Glaze And Asparagus
1. Soak the cedar plank in water overnight.
2. Prepare the grill
3. Place the salmon fillet on the cedar plank, skin side down, season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper, brush with melted butter.
4. Place the cedar plank on the hot... - 0
Balti Chicken In A Creamy Lemon Sauce
1. In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, garam masala, ground coriander, chilli powder, fresh coriander, garlic, corn oil and salt.
2. Pour the spice mixture over the chicken pieces, cover and leave to marinate for about 2 hours.
3. Meanwhile, make the sauce.... - 40.623
Snapper Fillets With Lemon And Coriander
1. Mix the first 5 ingredients together in a shallow dish. Place the fillets in the dish and turn to coat well. Cover and stand 10-15 minutes.
2. Heat the barbecue to medium/hot and oil the grill bars. Place a sheet of baking paper over the bars and make a... - 27.6454
Pork Fillet With Fine Herbs
Combine the thyme, rosemary, lemon zest and juice, garlic, ginger, oil, honey and pepper in an electric mixer and puree.
Add the margarine and continue mixing.
Coat the pork with the marinade.
Place the pork on a plate and pour the remainder of the marinade... - 43.9354
Grilled Vegetable Kabobs
Boil water in a saucepan.
Add the cauliflower.
After the boil returns, switch off the heat.
Let it be in hot water for 3-4 minutes.
Drain and pat dry.
Combine all the marinade ingredients.
Mix all vegetables to the marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for at least... - 43.0322
Charcoal Grilled Prawns
Place a muslin tea towel into a colander over a large bowl.
Pour in the yogurt and allow it to drain for at least two hours.
Combine the lime juice with 1 teaspoon of the salt and add the prawns (or shrimp); stir, and let sit for about 5 minutes.
Drain and... - 43.698
Mediterranean Grilled Veggies
To make the charmoula marinade, combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
Blanch the cauliflower in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Cut each eggplant slice into 4 pieces.
Place the cauliflower, eggplant and other... - 42.4515
Grilled Fish In Banana Leaves Part 2 - Grilling
Here is part 2 of the grilled fish video series. Here the chef illustrates steps to grill marinated fish in banana leaves. The grilled fish looks amazing and is certainly a light alternative to fried fish. - 89.0826
Sesame Ginger Romaine Bundles
In a wide frying pan, bring about 1 inch (2.5 cm) water to a boil over high heat.
Immerse 12 of the whole onions in water until limp (about 30 seconds).
Drain, immerse in cold water, and drain again.
Cut remaining onions into 3-inch (8-cm) lengths;... - 32.9534
Chicken On A Stick & Strawberry Lemon Mojito
1. For the Yakitori Sauce: In a bowl, mix together the dashi broth, soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar, honey, ginger and garlic.
2. Heat a pan and pour in the sauce. Cover and bring to a boil.
3. Remove the lid and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Set aside... - 91.3528
Combine all ingredients except chicken, stirring well.
Set sauce aside.
Grill chicken, skin side down, over medium coals 50 to 60 minutes or until done, turning every 10 minutes.
Baste with sauce during last 20 minutes of grilling time - 29.1315
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing.
2. With vegetable peeler or fish scaler, remove scales from fish. With sharp knife, cut off head and gut fish. Cut 3 slashes on each side of fish (cutting slashes in thick part of fish allows it to cook faster and more... - 31.9493
Ginger Glazed Lamb
Season chops with salt and pepper.
In a small saucepan, heat marmalade, oil, lemon juice and freshly grated ginger.
Brush chops with glaze and place on an oiled grill over medium-hot coals.
Barbecue for 6 to 7 minutes on each side, or until cooked to desired... - 25.5056
Sticky Ginger Chicken
1. Mix together the lemon juice, sugar, ginger, soy sauce and pepper.
2. With a sharp knife, slash the chicken drumsticks about three times through the thickest part, then toss the chicken in the glaze.
3. Cook the chicken on a hot grill or barbecue, turning... - 29.6592
Ginger Chicken And Corn
1) Preheat the broiler on medium heat.
2) From the corn cobs, remove the silks and husks.
3) Cut each cob into six slices.
4) In a large bowl, place the chicken wings with cob slices.
5) Peel the gingerroot and grate or chop it... - 36.6592
Ginger-barbecued Rock Lobster
Cut underside membrane of lobster-tails around edge; remove.
Grasp lobster-tails in both hands; bend backward toward shell sides to crack.
Insert skewers to prevent curling.
Combine all remaining ingredients for sauce; beat until blended.
Place lobster-tails... - 40.0156
Homemade Ginger Chutney
Wash and chop pears.
To prepare chutney, combine all the ingredients in medium saucepan.
Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
Mixture will be thick.
Remove from stove and cool.
Spoon into covered container. - 34.9138
Teriyaki Swordfish Burgers With Sweet Pickled Ginger Salsa
These teriyaki swordfish burgers with pickled ginger salsa may be a little time consuming but well worth the effort in taste. the sowrdfish burgers are prepared with a triyaki sauce mix along with eggs and bread crumbs. Served on buns with teriyaki sauce and... - 45.0781
Ginger Bass In Foil
1. Cut 8 large pieces of foil of size (16" X 16")/each.
2. Fold each of the half so that it makes double thickness.
3. Take a large bowl. mix the zucchini, squash, carrots and ginger.
4. Divide into equal 8 portions and arrange 1 portion on each 8... - 42.5775
Dijon Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Remove any visible fat from the pork.
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine the garlic, mustard, ginger, lemon juice, oil, pepper and salt.
Place the pork in the grill and generously brush with the Dijon... - 31.2811
California Spot Prawns With Grilled Baby Artichokes
Join Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, on a culinary adventure to California! Fresh off of a vacation to California's Central Coast, Stephanie makes Monterey Bay inspired spot prawns with grilled baby artichokes in an ginger, garlic and lemon infused olive... - 99.7852
Grilled Ahi Tuna Sandwiches
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a small bowl, add the ginger, soy sauce, garlic powder and lemon juice.
3 Place the tuna in the grill and pour the ginger soy sauce over each piece.
4 Grill... - 45.8072
Grilled Swordfish Or Salmon
1) Prepare the grill.
2) In a bowl, add soy sauce, garlic, sugar, lemon juice, ginger root, and red pepper flakes.
3) Whisk the mixture together.
4) In a shallow dish place fish in one layer.
5) Pour marinade over the fish.
6) Cover it... - 42.0735
Grilled Ahi Tuna Sandwiches
Grilled Ahi Tuna Sandwiches is a unique and addictive sandwich. These sandwiches are the perfect snack for your children as they are both filling and tasty. I am sure you will get hooked to this Grilled Ahi Tuna Sandwiches recipe. - 38.0455
Grilled Ham With Plum Glaze
1. Prepare charcoal fire for grilling, arranging coals around edge of firebox. Place foil drip pan under grilling area. Place ham, fat side down, in 3-quart casserole; add water. Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 minutes; turn ham over.
2. Cover tightly... - 23.6895
Honey Citrus Glazed Veal Chops
Stir together lime juice, honey, ginger and lime peel in small bowl.
Place veal rib chops in glass dish just large enough to hold chops.
Brush lime mixture liberally over both sides of chops.
Refrigerate, covered, 30 minutes while preparing coals.
Remove... - 28.3059
Tandoori Fish Kebabs
1 In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, yogurt, garlic, ginger, chili pepper, cumin, coriander, turmeric if desired, and salt. Add the fish or shellfish, toss to coat with the marinade, cover, and chill for 30 minutes.
2 Preheat the broiler, setting the... - 32.2728
Plum Sauced Lamb Kebabs
Plum Sauced Lamb Kebabs has a superb taste. The lamb and lemon juice gives the Plum Sauced Lamb Kebabs a striking taste. Plum Sauced Lamb Kebabs is inspired by restaurants globally . Must catch it. - 42.7552
Swordfish With Chive Sauce
Blend sauce ingredients in a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
With the machine running, drizzle olive oil into the bowl until all oil has been added and the sauce is well blended.
Pour sauce into a bowl, cover, and refrigerate until ready to... - 43.4311
Lemony Chicken Livers En Brochette
Chicken Livers En Brochette is a very tempting side dish which you would surely love to serve to your dear ones. Enjoy this recipe prepared with the deadly combination of chicken livers and some condimenti on the coming get together party! - 40.8766
Tandoori Grilled Chicken
The Tandoori Grilled Chicken is finger licking tasty. Trust me, once you have Tandoori Grilled Chicken. You would wish you have cooked more of it! Try it at your place and you will understand why! - 40.1623
Grilled Rock Lobster Tails
Thaw rock lobster tails.
Cut off thin undershell membrane with kitchen scissors.
Bend tail back to crack shell or insert long skewers lengthwise between shell and meat to prevent curling.
Combine melted butter or margarine, lemon juice, orange peel, ginger,... - 29.4258
1) Keep whole, unpeeled bananas on grill 4 inches from heat.
2) Cook for 4 minutes until peel turns black.
3) Turn and cook 4 minutes on each side.
4) In a bowl mix butter, lemon juice, ginger and cloves.
5) Before serving, peel one side of... - 39.3897
Hot Grilled Trout
In shallow dish, combine lemon juice, butter, oil, parsley, sesame seeds, sauce, ginger and salt.
With fork, pierce skin of trout.
Coat fish, inside and out, with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate 30 to 60 minutes.
Drain fish; reserve marinade.
Place fish in... - 35.8128
Grilled Deviled Chicken
Place the chicken portions in a shallow ovenproof dish.
Mix together the mustard, ginger, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, sugar and lemon juice.
Use the mixture to coat the chicken portions and leave to marinate for several hours, turning occasionally in... - 33.0334
Gingery Grilled Swordfish Steaks
Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, sherry, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, lemon rind, and pepper and set aside.
Lay the swordfish steaks in a shallow baking pan just large enough to hold them, pour on the marinade, and turn the steaks to coat well.
Cover and... - 37.3806
Grilled Tandoori Chicken
1. In a large shallow dish, combine yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, cardamom, cumin, paprika, turmeric, salt, and cayenne. If desired, pull skin off chicken. Add chicken to marinade, turning to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 8 hours.
2. Prepare... - 33.3085
1. In shallow glass casserole, combine vinegar, lemon and lime juice, oil, garlic, ginger root, and pepper. Add fish; turn to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
2. Spray grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.... - 31.2662
Dijon Grilled Pork Tenderloin
1.Get rid of visible fat from pork.
2.Coat grill with cooking spray.
3.Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
4.Take a small bowl and in it, mix together mustard, ginger, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper and oil.
5. Put the pork in the grill and smear with... - 42.4097
Grilled Mahi Mahi With A Side Of Couscous
1. Season the fish with salt and pepper and place it in a dish.
2. In a bowl combine the olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger powder, stir and add it to the fish.
3. Let the fish marinate for 30-60 minutes.
4. Prepare the infrared grill... - 104.812
Grilled Pheasant Breasts Cumberland
Brush the pheasant breasts with the butter.
Season with salt and pepper.
Grill over medium heat or coals for 6-7 minutes per side.
While the pheasant grills, heat the red currant preserves in a sauce pan.
Add the orange and lemon juices with the ginger.
Bring... - 40.5535
Grilled Baramundi In Banana Leaf With Vegetables And Vanilla Sauce
Sea bass fillet Season the fish fillet with salt, pepper and curry powder.
Slice tomatoes, lemon and ginger and arrange them on the fish fillet.
Wrap each fillet in a piece of banana leaf.
Grill the fish on charcoal.
Vegetables Turn (see glossary) and boil... - 43.1606
Grilled Marinated Trout
Place fish, wine, lemon juice, orange rind, ginger and chives in bowl.
Marinate 2 hours in refrigerator.
Drain fish well.
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Add fish and fennel sprigs; season well.
Cook 2 to 3 minutes over high heat, stirring once or twice. - 37.6168
Grilled Fish Fillets
Seafood is delicious, easy to prepare and healthy. And grilling is a superb way to cook fish. If the grill is properly preheated and prepared, the fish will develop a nice crust when cooked. - 35.0932
Lemony Herb Grilled Jumbo Shrimp
1. Using kitchen scissors, cut down the back of each shrimp through the shell and halfway through the meat. Remove the dark veins and transfer the shrimp in their shells to a large bowl.
2. In a mortar or food processor, crush the garlic, ginger, oregano,... - 29.4604
Grilled chicken is something that is tasty and something anyone would devour! This Filipino dish is distinctive in terms of flavor and color. Try this recipe out by watching this video! - 83.3491
Grilled Tandoori Chicken Legs
Combine the yogurt, onion, lemon juice, ginger, oil, curry powder, garlic, and salt in a large zip-close plastic bag.
Using a sharp knife, make several slits in the flesh of each chicken leg (this will help the marinade penetrate more easily).
Add the chicken... - 41.7906
Make several shallow diagonal slashes in skinless side of salmon.
Place, skin side up, in shallow glass dish.
Whisk together oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, garlic, pepper and cayenne; pour over salmon and let stand for 30 minutes.
Discarding... - 25.7422
Grilled Salmon Skewers
Slice salmon lengthwise into 12 long strips; thread each onto soaked wooden skewer.
Place in shallow dish.
Whisk together soy sauce, honey, vinegar, ginger, garlic and pepper; pour over skewers, turning to coat well.
Let stand at room temperature for 30... - 34.331
Tandoori Grilled Chicken
1 In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, lemon juice, paprika, garlic, salt, ginger, cumin, cayenne pepper and cinnamon.
2 In a shallow glass pan, place the chickn breasts and pour the marinade over the pieces.
3 Coat well turning throughly.
4 ... - 45.252
Grilled Chicken Kebabs
1. Cut the chicken into 3-5 cm / 1 1/2-2 inch cubes and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the yoghurt with the lemon juice, garlic, chilli, ginger, salt to taste and 300 ml / 1/2 pint water.
3. Drop the chicken pieces into the yoghurt mixture,... - 38.1672
Miso Grilled Mushrooms
In a large bowl, blend miso, sake, ginger, honey, lemon juice, and vinegar.
Add mushrooms; stir to coat with marinade, then cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or until next day.
Drain marinade into a small pan and set aside.
Thread an equal number of... - 39.4237
Grilled Shark Steaks
Place shark, olive oil and lemon juice in deep plate; marinate 20 minutes.
Drain fish well and pat dry; using heavy knife cut each shark steak into 2 pieces.
A wooden mallet is useful to pound knife through bone.
Place butter, ginger, garlic, chives, sugar,... - 41.8921
Oven Grilled Chicken
Grind masala fine and mix with curds, oil and lemon juice into a smooth paste.
Clean and cut chicken into 4 to 6 large pieces, making a few shallow cuts on pieces.
Cover with masala paste and marinate in a cool place for a few hours.
Grease well a baking tray... - 43.3777
Grilled Beef Salad With Thai Dressing
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil.
2 Mince the ginger. In a small bowl, combine half the ginger with 2 tablespoons of the oil, the soy sauce, 2 of the garlic cloves, the granulated sugar and pepper.
3 Brush... - 39.9553
Grilled Tandoori Chicken
1) In a large bowl, add the spices, garlic, and ginger. Stir in the yogurt, chopped coriander, salt, lemon juice and rind.
2) Make 3 diagonal cuts in each chicken breast and add to the marinade and coat well.
3) Place a lid and refrigerate for 6... - 45.338
Masala Grilled Cod Steaks With Tomato
1. Rinse the cod steaks and pat them dry. Place them in a heatproof dish.
2. In a bowl, mix together the oil, lemon juice, garlic, crushed chillies, chopped coriander, fresh red chilli and salt to taste. Using a pastry brush, spread this mixture all over the... - 37.8971
Grilled Chicken With Coriander Chutney
To make the chutney, blend the ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
Lightly spray the chicken breasts with oil and cook under a hot grill for 8 minutes on each side.
Serve the chicken with the chutney, basmati rice and a leaf salad. - 34.5055
Grilled Cornish Hens
Grilled Cornish hen is a dish that can be enjoyed as a side dish or all alone. If you like to compliment it, salad or rice. The grilled Cornish hen is a recipe for the summertime, when you can enjoy lots of parties and picnics. - 45.7052
Grilled Fish With Coconut And Onion Sauce
Looking for a great tasting fish preparation? Try Grilled Fish with Coconut and Onion Sauce recipe. This easy to make recipe is healthy too! This dish can be served with green salad decoration on a platter. - 111.319
Chutney Grilled Lamb Chops
Combine the first four ingredients and brush some on both sides of chops.
Broil 4-5 inches from heat for about 5 minutes.
Brush with more of the chutney mixture and continue broiling another 5 minutes.
Spread with more sauce, using about half in... - 31.5324
Chicken Wings With Grilled Potatoes
Rinse chicken wings and pat dry.
Bend wings akimbo.
In a large bowl, stir together soy, garlic, ginger, sugar, lemon juice, oil, onion, and pepper.
Stir in wings; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, stirring several times.
Scrub potatoes, but do not peel.
Cut... - 39.3407
Grilled Salmon With Fresh Basil
This video is simply amazing and presents a great tasting recipe for grilled flavorful salmon. The video is very nicely explained in a simple, easy-to-understand visual style. Try out this excellent salmon dish for your next holiday and you would surely be... - 105.857
Grilled Tandoori Chicken With Garam Masala
With a fork, prick holes in the chicken pieces. Using a knife, cut diagonal slices 1-inch apart, and 1/2-inch deep into the larger pieces. Place the chicken in a baking dish.
In a blender, combine the oil, onion, garlic, ginger, pepper, and process on high... - 31.34
Nepali Grilled Chicken
1. Soak 8-10 wooden skewers in water for about 30 minutes.
2. In a bowl, take chicken and marinate it with lemon juice and salt. Mix well and set it aside for 10 minutes.
3. In blender, drop chopped onion, garlic, 2 green chilies, and ginger.... - 0
Apricot Grilled Shrimp
Place the preserves in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave on high power for 30 seconds, or until melted.
Grate 2 teaspoons rind from the lemon and add to the bowl.
Cut the lemon in half and squeeze 2 tablespoons juice into the bowl.
Stir in the soy sauce,... - 44.4853
Marinated Grilled Chops
1. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade. Place the chops in the marinade for at least 3 hours. Turn them occasionally.
2. Broil the chops for 5-6 minutes on each side.
3. Stir the currant jelly in the port wine and seasonings. Don't forget to cut away the... - 30.4925
Grilled Chicken Boti Kebabs
1. Cut the chicken into bite-sized cubes and put them in a deep bowl.
2. Put the yoghurt in a food processor and add the garam masala, ground coriander, ginger, mint sauce, garlic, chilli powder, fresh coriander and 1 of the chopped red chillies with salt to... - 36.6583
Marinated Pork Tenderloin With Roasted Apple - Part 2 (grilling)
or all pork lovers out there, here is an amazing dish made of pork tenderloin and apples. Once the apples are prepared and the meat is marinated, watch further to grill the meat and the fruit and once done, enjoy it with your friends also with the sauces of... - 108.768
Spring Lamb Chops With Grilled Vegetables
1. Trim the chops well by removing all the fat.
2. In a bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger, chillies, 3 tablespoons of the coriander, the salt, lemon juice, cornflour and 2 tablespoons of water. Place the chops on a plate and rub them all over with this... - 37.2379
Grilled Oriental Steak
Place the steak in a baking pan just large enough to hold it and pierce all over with a fork.
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice, mustard, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, pepper, and half the sherry; pour over the steak.
Cover and... - 43.0414
Luau Lamb Grill
1. Prepare a barbecue or preheat the broiler.
2. In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients for the sauce and simmer on a lot flame or on the grill, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes.
3. In the meantime, skewer the meat onto seasoned... - 44.9374
Grilled Vegetable Kabobs
Combine all the marinade ingredients.
Mix all vegetables except cauliflower to the marinade.
Boil water in a saucepan.
Add the cauliflower and boil for 3-4 minutes or till crisp tender.
Remove cauliflower from hot water and drain through a... - 43.6393