- » Grilled Lamb Shank
Grilled Lamb Shank Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled lamb shank recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled lamb shank recipes.
Backyard Lamb Shanks
Place lamb shanks in deep bowl; pour marinade over; let stand 4 hours.
Grill over slow coals, brushing with marinade and turning occasionally, about 1 hour or till tender—don't overcook.
Heat remaining marinade - 17.8825
Grilled Minted Lamb Shanks
Place lamb shanks in enough water to cover; simmer, covered, until fork tender (about 45 minutes).
Drain and let cool.
Combine wine, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, honey, salt, and mint.
Place shanks in a deep bowl, pour marinade over shanks, cover, and... - 34.0444
Lucy's Grill & Bar - Braised Lamb Shanks - Part 2
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare mashed potatoes according to your favorite recipe.
3. In a saute pan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil and throw in the seasoned lamb shanks.Cook them until they are browned evenly.
4. In... - 94.3277
Orange Spiced Lamb Shanks
PEEL STRIPS OF ZEST from the oranges, using a vegetable peeler, and then squeeze the juice.
STIR TOGETHER THE STOCK, soy sauce, brown sugar, sake, garlic, cinnamon, peppercorns, mushrooms, orange zest, and orange juice in a large, heavy pot.
Add the lamb... - 42.282
Barbecued Lamb Shanks
COMBINE GARLIC and oil in small bowl, cover and marinate, at room temperature, overnight.
1.Prepare weber (kettle) barbecue for indirect cooking at moderate heat (normal fire).
Place drip tray under top grill.
Trim shanks of excess fat and sinew.
2.Brush the... - 29.7438
Brown shanks well in hot oil in skillet over moderate heat, turning shanks as needed to brown evenly.
Transfer meat to 9 x 13 x 2-inch or other large metal pan.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
Center pan on cooking... - 38.6262
Barbecued Lamb Shanks With Honey And Mint
1) In a kettle put cold water and place lamb shanks enough to cover it. Let it reach boiling point.
2) Cover the kettle and let it simmer for 1 hour till tender.
3) Drain the meat and let it cool.
4) In a small bowl mix white wine, lemon juice, garlic,... - 43.4648
Lamb Shashlik With Wine And Juniper
Have your butcher debone the lamb and trim the fat.
You cut it into cubes and mix the marinade.
Crush the juniper berries in a mortar and pestle or in a small electric coffee grinder.
Soak the meat in this marinade for at least 12 hours, refrigerated.
Then... - 39.0851
Mid Eastern Lamb Shoulder Chops
1. Preheat your grill or broiler
2. Season the chops with salt and pepper, rubbing the seasoning on both sides of the chops.
3. Arrange the chops on foil on your grill or arrange in a broiler pan and place under the broiler
4. Grill or... - 47.4317
Butterflied Lamb In Sage And Rosemary Marinade
1. In large stainless-steel, enamel, or glass pan, mix first 7 ingredients. Add lamb, turning to coat it with marinade; cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight, turning lamb occasionally.
2. About 50 minutes before serving, prepare outdoor grill for... - 29.1837
This Shish Kabob is a deliciously simple and satisfying meal and is enjoyed by foodies across the world. Try out this more unusual recipe for Shish Kabob and take delight in its wonderful glory. - 45.2497
1)Chop the meat into neat 2 inch pieces.
2)In a bowl, mix olive oil, wine, vinegar, salt, bay leaf, parsley, garlic, thyme and oregano.
3)Put in the lamb and let it marinate in the refrigerator for several hours or over night.
4)Thread... - 45.305
Barbecued Boned Lamb
Combine lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, thyme, and mustard.
Pour over lamb pieces and rub evenly into meat.
Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or until next day.
Lift lamb from marinade and drain briefly.
Place top round and sirloin tip (2 thickest pieces)... - 30.1388
White Bean Ragout
This one-pot, spicy bean and vegetable stew is perfect for a cold winter day. It’s the kind of ragout that warms your heart and soul. It is substantial enough to serve as the main course with hot crusty bread, but is not too heavy to serve as a side and... - 99.9819