- » Grilled Lamb Patty
Grilled Lamb Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled lamb patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled lamb patty recipes.
Stuffed Lamb Patties
A Mediterranean dish of stuffed grilled lamb patties with some grilled zucchini and cauliflower and crispy salad to make that meal complete. A video to watch on a good recipe to try out for the weekend. - 98.7234
Grilled Lamb Patties With Pears
Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
In bowl, combine lamb, salt, pepper, bread crumbs and milk, mixing lightly; shape into 6 patties.
Wrap each patty with strip of bacon; secure with toothpick.
Place on broiler rack, toothpick side up.
Broil 6 minutes;... - 38.4564
Grilled Lamb Patties With Yogurt Sauce
1) Coat grill with cooking spray.
2) Combine lamb, mint leaves, garlic, lemon rind, salt, and pepper; mix well.
3) Shape into 4 patties, 1-inch thick.
4) Grill patties 4 to 6 inches over hot coals 6 minutes on each side or until fully... - 35.4157
Grilled Lamb Patties
Combine the ground lamb, onion, bread crumbs, egg, raisins, garlic salt, curry powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and pepper.
Divide into 4 equal-sized portions; shape each into a patty 1/2 to 3/4 inches thick.
Cook patties on a barbecue grill about 4 inches above a... - 31.3332
You May Also Like!
Lamb Patties With Mint & Melon
Lamb Patties With Mint & Melon has a superior taste. The lamb and mint gives the Lamb Patties With Mint & Melon an excellent taste. Lamb Patties With Mint & Melon is inspired by restaurants universally. Must try it. - 42.6564
Lamb Patties With Melon & Mint
Grill wedges of sweet cantaloupe alongside mint-seasoned ground lamb patties for a combination that's refreshingly different.
A squeeze of juice from accompanying orange wedges adds a light lift.
Toast almonds in a small frying pan over medium-low heat,... - 44.373
1) Combine the minced meat with mint and milk.
2) Season the mixture and divide into 8 patties in square shape.
3) Keep the patties in fridge to chill for at least 1... - 38.9022
Middle Eastern Lamb Burgers
1. Cucumber-Yogurt Relish: In a bowl combine cucumber, yogurt, mint and garlic. Season with salt to taste.
2. Burgers: In a bowl, beat egg; stir in green onions, raisins, bread crumbs, cumin, coriander, salt, pepper and cinnamon. Mix in ground lamb. Shape... - 31.9753
How-to Make Chicken, Lamb And Beef Sliders
When you are craving for crispy, crunchy meat sliders, prepare these at your home with the help of this recipe. The recipe demonstrates the preparation of sliders using 3 different types of meat like chicken, beef and lamb; and in 3 different styles. You must... - 132.731
Lightly mix lamb patties with bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and egg.
With wet hands, shape into 12 balls.
Cook kidneys 5 minutes in 2 cups boiling water.
Have ready lemons, quartered, and 6 thick wedges of onion.
Assemble six skewers as follows: first a... - 41.4941
Glazed Lamb Patties
Combine lamb, onion, salt, paprika and pepper; mix well.
Shape into 4 patties.
Brown on both sides in skillet, using oil if desired; drain.
Top patties with jelly; add water.
Simmer, covered, 15 to 20 minutes; turn occasionally to glaze patties.
TIPS:... - 35.5131
Orange Sparked Lamb Patties
1. Combine all ingredients; mix well.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
3. Shape meat mixture into 6 patties, about 1/2 inch thick. Place patties on preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 2 1/2 minutes on HIGH. Turn patties over and... - 33.9165
Spicy Lamb Burgers
In skillet, saute onion and curry powder in butter until onion is tender.
Stir in almonds and pineapple.
In bowl, combine onion mixture thoroughly with lamb, bread crumbs, eggs and pepper.
Shape meat mixture into 6 patties.
Grill patties, on uncovered grill,... - 35.94
Pljeskavica - Meat Patties
This recipe is a favorite of mine comes froma doctor with whom I worked in Sofya-Bulgaria.
Dr. Maja Bustrec, Sofya-Bulgaria, circa 1994 - 28.9702