- » Grilled Italian Vegetable
Grilled Italian Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled italian vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled italian vegetable recipes.
Grilled Steak With Italian Vegetables
Trim steak of excess fat. Coarsely crack the whole black pepper; sprinkle meat with half of the cracked pepper. Rub pepper over meat and press in with heel of hand. Turn steak and repeat with remaining cracked pepper.
Grill steak over medium-hot coals to... - 31.0031
Easy Italian Grilled Veggies
1. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Mix butter and lemon pepper. Brush on potato, zucchini, squash, bell peppers and onion.
2. Cover and grill vegetables 4 inches from medium heat 10 to 20 minutes, turning frequently, until tender.
3. As vegetables... - 30.7052
Italian Seasoned Vegetable Kabobs
Pour some boiling water over mushrooms in a bowl.
Let stand 1 minute; drain.
On four skewers alternately thread mushrooms and zucchini.
Combine Italian salad dressing, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and salt.
Grill kabobs over medium coals about 12... - 35.0122
Italian Yellow Squash
Clean the squash and cut into slices 1/4 inch thick.
In a small bowl, mix together the parsley, Italian seasoning, oregano, olive oil, vinegar and pepper.
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Place the squash in the grill,... - 31.3427
Grilled Vegetable Pizza
Preheat oven to 450ºF. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the cheese over pizza crust. Cut steak into 1-inch pieces. Top pizza crust with steak and vegetables. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake until pizza is hot and cheese melts, about 10 minutes. - 21.2967
Italian Vegetables With Grilled Steak
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing or preheat oven to 450 F.
2. In foil pan combine all vegetables except garlic.
3. Alternately place the vegetables in the center of a 24-inch-long sheet of foil.
4. Using garlic press, press... - 44.9828
Italian Grilled Vegetables
Preheat electric broiler (not necessary to preheat gas broiler).
Mix together dressings until well blended.
Lightly score cut sides of vegetables; brush one side with salad dressing mixture.
Place vegetables, salad dressing side up, on rack of broiler pan 4... - 32.1415
Grilled Italian Eggplant With Mint
In small bowl, stir tomato, sliced mint, 1 teaspoon oil, and a dash of salt and pepper.
Prepare outdoor grill or heat 10 inch grill pan over medium heat until hot.
Meanwhile, brush 1 side of each eggplant slice, using 1 tablespoon olive oil in... - 39.1936
Grilled Fresh Herbed Vegetables
1. In a small bowl, combine herbs and let stand 3 hours or overnight.
2. Place eggplant in large colander over bowl and sprinkle with salt.
3. Let drain for 1 hour until eggplant slices are free of water.
4. Pat eggplant dry on kitchen... - 43.4589
Chargrilled Vegetables With Pesto
1. Prepare vegetables for grilling.
2. Grease and heat a chargrill pan. Brush vegetable slices with a little olive oil and chargrill until golden brown and vegetables are cooked.
3. Serve with pesto or basil aioli. - 33.1239
Italian Panini Sandwich
A great sandwich to have is a Panini. It comes from Italy and it’s a simple pressed sandwich with some pesto and mayo and that’s all! See the video for the simple sandwich! - 99.8729
Italian Portobello Mushrooms
This tasty Italian Portabella Mushrooms is a favorite at my home. I prepare this tasty dish frequently for my weekend dinners. Try this yummy Italian Portabella Mushrooms recipe yourself! - 32.7698
Grilled Vegetable Orzo Pasta Salad- Vegetarian
I wanted to give you a light vegetarian pasta dish that's great for any time of the year and especially for Summer. This pasta salad would be great for a cookout and it travels really well. If you've never tried ORZO pasta before, let me introduce you to it. - 0
Mixed Grilled Vegetables With Fontina Fonduta
1. Light a grill. Brush the zucchini, yellow squash, portobellos, tomatoes and onion with the olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Sprinkle with the thyme leaves and grill over high heat, turning occasionally, until the vegetables are lightly... - 30.171
Grilled Vegetable Pasta
Grill the tomato, pepper and onion halves over medium heat until browned and tender.
Remove from the heat and chop coarsely.
Cook the pasta as per the packet instructions.
In the meantime, mix together the oil, garlic, herbs, olives and seasoning.
Drain the... - 40.8781
Grilled Flat Bread Pizza
Time to take out the grills. Chef Dan is going to show you how to prepare a Grilled Flat Bread Pizzas. Check out the video of this delicious and innovative recipe. - 78.2461
Cover potatoes with salted water in large pan.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and continue cooking until potatoes are done but still firm.
Peel potatoes and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
While potatoes are cooking, heat oil in a frying... - 44.4605
Juicy Grilled Mushrooms
1. Prepare a hot fire in a grill or preheat a broiler.
2. Wipe mushrooms clean with a damp towel. Cut stem ends level with caps. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, and oregano. Brush mushrooms with oil mixture. Season mushrooms with salt and... - 28.3706
Grilled Vegetable Pasta
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. Take the eggplant, zucchini, and onion and cut then into 1/2-inch-thick slices
3. On a surface, toss the sliced vegetables along with 1 tablespoon of oil to... - 46.4047
Grilled Beef N Vegetable Topped Pizza
In medium skillet, over medium-high heat, brown ground beef until no longer pink, stirring to break up beef; drain.
Stir in spaghetti sauce and steak sauce; cook and stir until heated through.
Divide dough in half; shape each piece into 8-inch... - 44.9848
Gluten Free Bella Bruschetta
Try out this Gluten Free Bella Bruschetta for your next party or when you are craving for a munch. It is extremely easy to prepare and a very healthy treat. View this video for the recipe details. Bon Appétit! - 93.2279
Grilled Vegetable And Pesto Pizza
1. Make the pizza dough.
2. Meanwhile, put the vegetables in a large bowl and add the oil and some salt and pepper. Heat a ridged grill pan and griddle the vegetables for 6-8 minutes, depending on their size, until evenly charred. Set aside to cool.
3. Make... - 35.8214
Classic Italian Bruschetta
Fond of Italian food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch the chef prepare this Classic Italian Bruschetta step by step in this video. We bet your family will love this Italian delicacy. Watch it now. - 125.202
Pizza Style Topping
Spread tomato paste lightly over muffin halves; top each with a slice of salami, then strips of mozzarella, top with sliced olives.
Grill until cheese is melted. - 21.2646
Italian Bread Sandwich
All those who are looking for a perfect Indian sandwich, then do try this one. The combination of cheese, cilantro chutney and vegetables gives a great taste to the sandwich. Watch the video for the recipe of this crunchy sandwich. - 98.1091
Vegetables In Foil
1. Place eggplant slices in a colander and sprinkle generously with salt. Toss well.
2. Let stand for about 30 minutes.
3. Rinse eggplant slices and dry thoroughly by pressing between several layers of paper towels.
4. Fold a large piece of... - 45.1416
You’ve seen them in the grocery stores and at the markets – those giant portobello mushrooms. But what to do with them? A lot of people grill them and call them a vegetarian hamburger but Lisa makes Portobello Parmesan with them. A very satisfying and... - 100.128
Cut peppers into quarters lengthwise; remove seeds and ribs.
Grill peppers, skin-side down, on uncovered grill, over medium-hot briquets 6 to 8 minutes or until skins begin to wrinkle and show grill marks.
Immediately place under cold running water.
Gently... - 36.4223
Grilled Veggie Pizza
To make the veggies: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Place the peppers, onion, zucchini, yellow squash, and asparagus in a 13" X 9" baking dish.
Drizzle with the oil and toss to coat.
Roast the vegetables, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes, or until... - 45.3084
Grilled Vegetable Pasta
1. Place red, yellow and green pepper quarters, skin side up, under a preheated hot grill and cook for 5-10 minutes until skins are blistered and charred. Place peppers in a plastic food bag and set aside until cool enough to handle. Remove skins from peppers... - 39.2929
Grilled Provolone And Vegetable Pizza
1. Prepare grill.
2. Divide dough into 2 equal portions; roll out each portion into an 11 -inch circle (about 1/4 inch thick) on work surface coated with cooking spray. Let dough rest while preparing sauce and toppings.
3. Cook tomato sauce, uncovered, in a... - 30.6607
Grilled Veggie Pasta
Grilled Vegetable Pasta has a luscious taste. Grilled Vegetable Pasta gets its taste from ham mixed with vegetable and pasta. Grilled Vegetable Pasta is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 45.9925
Quick And Easy Grilled Pasta Primavera
Let weeknight entertaining be no more a dreaded affair with this fast and easy pasts dish. This delectable pasta dish can be easily rustled up at home on a warm evening for a last-minute entertaining. Fuss-free and extremely flavorful, no one can just do with... - 83.9979
Grilled Potato With Blue Cheese And Arugula
This grilled potato salad is the perfect side dish to serve with any of your barbeque meal. The potatoes can be grilled on sides, while the main meal is cooking. You are surely going to like this easy, simple and healthy salad dish. Watch the video and learn... - 116.82
1. Put the vegetable stock and wine in a small saucepan and simmer until well reduced and slightly thick.
2. Cut the lasagne sheets into 4 x 4-inch squares.
3. Whip the cream until it just holds its shape then set aside.
4. Using a vegetable... - 47.9224
Italian Vegetable Pockets
Cut eggplant, zucchini, squash and tomatoes into bite-size chunks; place in large bowl.
Add French Fried Onions.
Whisk together oil, Worcestershire and seasonings in small bowl.
Pour over vegetables.
Toss well to coat evenly.
Cut six 12-inch circles of... - 41.1917
Grilled Pepper Panini
Heat broiler. Combine butter and garlic in small bowl.
To assemble sandwiches, spread 1/2 teaspoon butter mixture onto cut-side of each roll half. Place bottom halves of rolls onto ungreased baking sheet; top each with 3 pepper rings, cheese and 1 teaspoon... - 28.0165
Basic And Fresh Tomato Onions Bruschetta
Procedure for bruschetta Cut thick slices from bread loaf.
Toast them on a grill or barbecue.
Rub lightly with a cut clove of garlic to add a delicate flavour.
Procedure for topping Saute the gralic in olive oil and butter heated in a pan.
Now add onions and... - 38.789
Polenta Bruschetta With Tapenade
1.Brush the inside of a small roasting tin or traybake tin with a little oil. Bring the stock; to the boil in a saucepan, then reduce to a simmer. Stirring continuously, pour in the polenta in a steady stream, then cook for 5-8 mins until thickened. Stir in... - 33.5806
Garden Veggie Burgers
For onion topping, cut onions into 1/2-inch slices.
Place onions on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals.
Grill for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender, turning once and brushing occasionally with salad dressing.
Add the meatless patties to... - 40.1361
Italian Vegetable Lasagna
1. Combine olive oil, black peppercorns and lemon juice and brush over eggplant (aubergine) slices. Cook eggplant (aubergine) under a preheated medium grill for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden. Set aside.
2. Place breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese in a... - 39.5091
Gnocchi With Quick Tomato Sauce
1. In a saucepan place all the ingredients.
3. Once boiled simmer for 20 minutes uncovered till the liquid reduces to a thick consistency.
4. Add seasonings.
5. In two shallow flameproof bowls add little sauce. Combine the drained gnocchi.
6.... - 44.2585
Grilled Corn Polenta
In large saucepan boiling water, cook corn 2 minutes; drain well.
Place corn on barbecue grill; grill over medium high heat 7 to 10 minutes, turning often, until golden brown.
Place jalapeno pepper on barbecue grill; grill over medium high heat 5 minutes,... - 41.437
Cauliflower Fried In Parmesan Cheese Batter
The batter is a very basic batter other than the fact that it uses shredded Parmesan cheese as one of it's ingredients.
This cheese adds a nuttiness to the end product, and it is far superior to other cheeses for this method. Why? It doesn't get rubbery or... - 33.5486
Italian Caprese Bread Salad
1. Combine tomatoes, celery, olives, parsley, garlic, carrot, onion, oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper in a large bowl.Taste and correct seasoning if needed. Let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
2. Grill or broil bread slices. Spoon topping... - 35.3885
This Italian vegetable stew is literally a one pot meal. There are lots of versions of Giambotta but this one is the best cause it's not only loaded with fresh seasonal veggies in a thick tomato basil sauce but also uses sausages! Can there be a heartier meal... - 102.667
Italian Classics, Sicilian Veggie Pasta With Sausage
1. Place a pan over heat and pour olive oil in it. Add garlic and sauté until brown. Allow it to cool.
2. In another pot, boil water, put asparagus and spaghetti in it. Add one by one estimating the time for it to cook. Cook until they become... - 119.139
Italian Tomato Tofu Bruschetta
Here's the Italian Bruschetta with a Vegan twist exclusively for you. Watch Kim Shields prepare this dish step by step that can be served as a snack or as an appetizer. This recipe is sure to impress all, do try it out. - 114.758
Cold Vegetable Pasta Primavera
1. In a large bowl with mixed seasoning, add sliced vegetables, and toss for even and complete coating.
2. Spread the seasoned vegetables on the grill. Cook for 3 minutes, turning to other side halfway through, on medium to low heat.
3. To prepare the... - 44.6897
Pesto Vegetable Calzone
Pesto Vegetable Calzone has a fine taste. Pesto Vegetable Calzone gets its taste from vegetable and cheese filling. Pesto Vegetable Calzone is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 45.2706
Healthy Vegetable And Meat Marinara
1. Place a skillet over heat, fry meat balls in it, and keep them aside.
2. For vegetable, return the same skillet over heat, and in the remaining meat fat, add onion and garlic to it. Sauté for 3-4 minutes or until they just start to brown.
3. Add... - 102.364
Chicken Vegetable Fettuccine Alfredo - Home Date Night!
Chicken Alfredo may seem really difficult but Monique's version is a really good way to make it. If you want, you can try using low-fat alternatives to avoid piling on the pounds. Try this simple homegrown version of the classic dish. - 110.095
Creamy Polenta With Fresh Thyme
Creamy Polenta With Fresh Thyme is a different and enjoyable way to serve polento. I served this Creamy Polenta With Fresh Thyme to my dad who hates polenta but he absolutely loved it. You will like it to! - 35.4314
Bruschetta recipe is made of grilled bread with a generous spread of garlic, topped with tomatoes,virgin olive oil,salt,cheese and lots more.You can always have a meaty touch to it by adding ham or meat as the topping.Americans use mozzarella,basil &... - 30.9419
Caprese Kabobs & Marinated Tomato Salad
1. For salad, cut vegetables as shown in the video.
2. For Insalada caprese, in a skewer tread tomato, basil and mozzarella, alternatively.
3. For salad, on a large plate scatter all the vegetables. Toss.
4. Pour vinaigrette on top of... - 123.393
1. To make dip, place blue cheese, ricotta cheese, provolone cheese and sour cream in a bowl and mix well to combine. Stir in chives, lemon juice and black pepper. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make crisps, place zucchini and eggplant in a colander,... - 34.9804
Pluto Pizza Dogs
Kids really go for these grilled hot dogs with all the pizza trimmings. - 32.7769
Mustard Chicken Sandwiches
This is no plain old grilled chicken breast sandwich. Brushing on a seasoned honey-mustard baste turns the ordinary into something special. - 36.2174
Deep Dish Skillet Pizza
Grease 12-inch cast-iron skillet or grill-safe baking dish.
Spread bread dough evenly in bottom and slightly up sides of skillet.
Sprinkle with cooked sausage, mushrooms and onion.
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
In small mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, tomato... - 44.2923
Now you can make this take-out favorite at home in just minutes. Deli roast beef, basil pesto and mozzarella cheese provide the tasty filling in this grilled sandwich. - 30.4869
Beans In Red Pepper Soffrito
A side dish to be made to compliment your mains? The this summer bean dish is the thing to make! Freshly picked beans tossed in a red pepper sofrito and you have one lip smacking dish! See the video for more! - 106.901
I love these easy peppers. They're so versatile. Serve them on salads, to garnish a sandwich, on steak or chicken, with grilled portabellos...the possibilities are endless. - 35.6303
Chef's Salad From Chef Shekhar
For dressing mix olive oil & balsamic vinegar along with salt & pepper.
Grill the asparagus & cut it in 4 inches stick.Cut tomatoes & artichokes into wedges.
Mix all the ingredients along with dressing & serve chilled. - 39.402
Pasta Nicoise Salad
1) Preheat the grill to medium.
2) Boil the pasta as per the package instuctions. Drain well and keep warm.
3) In a pan, boil the lightly salted water and cook the French beans for 5-6 minutes until just cooked. Drain well, mix into... - 45.5999
In 5-quart grill-safe casserole, combine sausage, ground beef, onion and garlic.
Remove cooking grid.
Place casserole directly on lava rock grate, arranging rocks around dish.
Cook at MEDIUM-HIGH with hood open until meat is no longer pink, about 10 minutes,... - 44.2307
Grilled Italian Vegetable Recipes By Category
Grilled Italian Vegetable Dish: