- » Grilled Italian Chicken
Grilled Italian Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled italian chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled italian chicken recipes.
Italian Style Grilled Cheese And Chicken
1. In a vegetable steamer bring some water to a boil.
2. Prepare the fennel by cutting away the feathery fronds and ribs until you are left with just the bulb and trim away any brownish parts.
3. Then cut out and discard the triangular core,... - 47.7388
Italian Chicken Kabobs
In large bowl, combine Italian dressing with basil.
Cut vegetables into chunks; place in dressing.
Cover and marinate 1 to 2 hours.
Prepare grill for cooking.
Cut chicken into 1 1/2-inch chunks.
On metal skewers, thread chicken chunks, alternating with... - 34.3122
Italian Chicken Salad
Use high-quality Parmesan cheese and grate it yourself for best results.
Cut chicken into 1-inch strips.
O Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill lightly with oil and cook chicken strips over medium-high heat until done, about 5 minutes, turning as... - 42.9463
Grilled Chicken In Pesto
1. Heat oil in a char-grill or frying pan over a high heat. Add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside and keep warm.
2. Add red pepper (capsicum), green peppe (capsicum), zucchini (courgettes) and eggplant (aubergines)... - 34.7369
Grilled Chicken With Calabrian Pepper Marinade
This dish is gauranteed to make those spice lovers begging for more. Grilled Chicken With Calabrian Pepper Marinade is perhaps one of the mose deliciously spiced dishes that involves the Calabrian chili peppers. Enjoy the video from Foodwishes! - 88.9772
Quick And Easy Grilled Chicken And Mozzarella On Ciabatta Bun
Store-bought burgers and chips are no match to this homemade grilled chicken treat stuffed in ciabatta bun. It’s easy, quick and takes lesser time to cook than traditional burgers. Plus, it has all the extra dollops of cheese and bite of chicken too.... - 92.8118
Grilled Chicken Cacciatore
Process the pasta, cut into fettucini noodles, cover with a moist towel and reserve.
In a large sauce pan, heat 2 tbsp (30 ml) of oil.
Add the garlic, pepper, onion, celery and mushrooms, saute until tender.
Add the seasonings, Worcestershire and tomatoes,... - 41.5277
Italian Grilled Chicken On Skewers
Slice chicken breast into 12 even strips (leave skin intact).
Slice each thigh into 6 chunks (leave skin intact).
Slice prosciutto into 12 strips, rolling each strip into tight coil.
Cut each slice of bread into 8 pieces.
Rub each piece of chicken with olive... - 44.0196
Pan Grilled Barbeque Chicken Pizza
Another great pizza recipe coming your way from the kitchen of chef Dan. This talented chef comes up with most unique and delicious pizza recipes. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Pan Grilled Barbeque Chicken Pizza. A great pizza, recipe... - 77.7984
Open Faced Italian Focaccia Sandwich
Stir together chicken, dressing and onions in a small mixing bowl.
Arrange chicken mixture evenly on top of focaccia.
Top with layer of tomatoes and cheese slices.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Broil 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. - 35.7684
Did you know that Piccata means "prick your tongue" in Italian? It is a metaphor for the sharp, intensely flavored sauce made with lemon, capers, and wine. Chef John's recipe for chicken piccata is simple, delicious and healthy. The dish is easy to make and... - 90.294
Grilled Chicken And Eggplant 'parmesan-ish' Stacks
A fun variation on chicken or eggplant parmesan from the grill - grilled chicken cutlets, eggplant, summer squash with a variety of melted cheese options - paired with pasta in vodka sauce. - 112.334
Grilled Chicken And Pesto Sandwiches
For all those who are bored of eating the same sandwiches, these grilled chicken pesto sandwiches are certainly a nice change. Chefs MJ & Natasha have featured easy to follow instructions to make pesto sandwich with thinly grilled chicken. You can either... - 98.0273
Grilled Chicken In Chives Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor or a blender, place 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, 1 tablespoon of the wine vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt, pepper and mustard.
2. Process this mixture for about 15 seconds.
3. Once done, add 2 more tablespoons... - 45.159
1. Cut chicken breasts from side to create a pocket as shown in the video. Set it aside.
2. Preheat grill to high.
3. In a small bowl, add pesto and butter. Mix well.
4. Throw lemon juice in it and mix to combine.
5. Fill pesto mixture... - 107.733
Healthy Grilled Chicken Salad
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, dressing and basil.
Place chicken in glass dish; coat with 1/4 cup marinade.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Arrange salad greens, snow peas, mushrooms and pepper slices on 6 individual salad plates; set... - 44.049
Fast Healthy Meals
Here are some great ideas for a healthy meal that you can churn out in no time. These ideas are a blessing for the people who are always running short of time. Watch dietitian Kimberly johnson prepare this quick four course meal now. - 75.3778
Check out this unique way to use leftover beer can chicken, use it in a pizza topping. The chef here grills some mind blowing pizzas that are simply irresistible. Perfect holiday recipe that offers an appetizing flavorful meal. Give it a try.... - 129.62
In large shallow baking dish, pour Italian dressing over chicken.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, 4 hours or overnight.
Remove chicken; reserve marinade.
Grill or broil chicken, turning and basting frequently with reserved marinade, until done. - 25.264
Bay City Grill Valentine's Day Special Chicken Giardiniera
For you single guys that don't have money, to woe your love, this recipe is the perfect entree to prepare for a special date! A flavorful Italian classic, this dish is a light and healthy grilled chicken, fresh veggies and penne salad loaded with simple... - 117.516
Grilled Mojo Chicken With Mango-papaya-cilantro Salsa
Looking to jazz up your dinner-time? Then fire up the grill and get tossing some yummy salsa to whomp up a really colorful, palatable, and absolutely tantalizing chicken recipe. Juan Montalvo shares with all a relative simple and easy-to-prepare low-fat... - 92.4188
Chicken Wrapped Prosciutto And Cheese With Tomato Sauce
Chicken barbecued on open grill has an amazing taste that on other cooking method can bring. If you too are fond of barbecued chicken then here is a quick video with simple dish for you. It is inexpensive to make and tastes great. Watch the video to learn the... - 94.0918
Stuffed Chicken Roma
1. Bone the chicken breasts, leaving the skin in place; place ti flat on a cutting board with the skin side facing down
2. In a small frying pan, melt three tablespoons of butter and saute oions in it; add in bread crumbs and salami and cook till... - 36.513
Napoli Chicken Broil
1. Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan; stir in salad-dressing mix and lime juice. Brush part over both sides of chicken.
2. Place chicken, skin-side down, on grill about 10 inches above hot coals. Grill, turning and brushing pieces often with more... - 24.0886
Chicken Scallopini In Tomato Sauce
Are you scared of making Chicken Scallopini in tomato sauce at home? Shed you fears and come along with chef Michelle Koen to find out that its really simple to put up this this high protein dish. Health freaks do not have to keep away from this dish as the... - 111.89
Polio Alla Greglia
Preheat broiler and place rack 6"/15 cm beneath it.
Wash chicken and coat thoroughly with all the other ingredients.
Place on broiler pan and cook under broiler for 15-20 minutes on each side basting occasionally with the juices.
When chicken is brown and... - 30.7977
How To Make A Grilled Chicken Pizza
Pizzas are amazing food. But buying them every time you wish to eat is a costly affair. So, make it at home. This video shows how to make homemade pizza with the fresh dough and deliciously grilled chicken and other toppings. It can leave the readymade pizza... - 107.328
Farfalle With Grilled Chicken & Pesto Cream
Stir pine nuts in a small frying pan over medium-low heat until lightly browned (about 3 minutes).
Prepare Minted Pesto Butter, using 1 tablespoon of the pine nuts; set Minted Pesto Butter and remaining 1 tablespoon pine nuts aside.
Rinse chicken and pat... - 43.852
Marinated Chicken With Oregano
1. In a large bowl place salt, oregano, black pepper, olive oil anc chicken.
2. Mix well so that the chicken gets well coated.
3. Refrigerate the chicken for 24 hours to get it well marinated.
4. Preheat the grill.
5. Remove the chicken from the... - 44.6406
Barbecued Chicken Pizza
Tailgating has its own fun and if you can prepare dishes like this Barbecued Chicken Pizza then it becomes all the more fun. Watch this video to learn the details of this fabulous dish. - 113.01
Barbecued Chicken Drumsticks
1. In a large pot, add the water, garlic, vinegar, black pepper, anise, Worcestershire sauce, root beer schnapps, baileys pina colada flavor, garlic powder and apple cider vinegar.
2. Add the chicken drumsticks to the pot and mix it in well. Let... - 101.514
Chicken And Artichoke Kabobs
This chicken and artichoke kabobs rrecipe is sure to tickle the Italian palate which carves for subtle flavored dishes. Hoeny and Dijon mustard sauce spiked with fresh oregano makes Chicken and artichoke kabobs an outstanding main dish for any meal. Remember... - 34.3061
Packed With Protein Chicken Pesto Panini
In Italy the term 'panino' refers to a small bread roll and its plural is 'panini'. Perhaps the word is derived from 'pane' which means bread. In general though, Panino is often used to refer to a grilled sandwich or a pressed and toasted sandwich. - 0
Chicken Breasts With Burgundy Sauce
For sauce, in a small saucepan combine orange marmalade, cornstarch, and salt.
Stir in Burgundy.
Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
Set sauce aside.
Place chicken on the rack of an uncovered grill... - 41.9909
Chicken Quesadillas For Children
These quesadillas couldn't be easier to make. Your kids will love the way these quesadillas taste and we begging for more! - 116.577
Chicken And Pancetta Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C / Gas Mark 7. Toss the ciabatta chunks in a large baking tray with 2 tbsp olive oil. Season well with salt and pepper. Cook the ciabatta pieces in the oven for around 15 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden. Leave to drain... - 37.382
Chicken Kabobs With Peanut Sauce
In shallow, nonmetallic dish, mix together onion, wine, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, coriander and garlic.
Add chicken, stirring to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally, 1 hour.
Drain chicken; reserve marinade.
On each of 8 skewers,... - 39.1707
Sherry Marinated Chicken Breasts
1) In a shallow glass baking dish, arrange the chicken breasts.
2) In a large bowl, combine the sherry, lemon juice, bay leaf, garlic, and onion.
3) Pour this mixture over the chicken breasts and coat well. Cover with a plastic wrap and place... - 44.7843
Pesto Kebabs With Roasted Veg Pasta
1. Heat your oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
2. In a large roasting tin, add the vegetables, scatter the thyme and seasoning; drizzle olive oil and roast for forty minutes turning when done halfway
3. Soak four wooden skewers; in a shallow... - 43.6217
Combine ingredients and marinate chicken pieces for 2 hours.
Place a sheet of foil on the grill and shape it like a boat to catch the juices.
Arrange chicken on top, and cook for about 20 minutes each side, basting often with juices and some of the... - 33.4239
Thin Sliced Panzanella
1) Combine together the garlic and oil in a small bowl. Take out 2 teaspoons of the mixture and use it to rub the chicken.
2) With the Italian seasoning, alt and pepper sprinkle the chicken and place in the fridge till it is ready to be... - 43.101
Pollo Alla Diavolo
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a small bowl blend red pepper, melted butter and oil.
3. In another bowl mix parsley, garlic and chopped onions.
4. Add 3 1/2 teaspoons of oil and butter mixture to the parsley and onion mixture. Stir and make... - 46.6527
Pasta With Fresh Oregano Pesto, Tomato And Grilled Chicken
In a mixing bowl, stir 1 tablespoon of the oil with the lemon juice.
Add the chicken breasts and turn them in the mixture; leave them to marinate for about half an hour.
Remove the broiler tray and spray it lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Preheat the... - 46.3033
Lemon And Herb Marinated Flattened Chicken With Panzanella Salad
1. For the Chicken: Place the chicken in a pan and cover with garlic, thyme, oregano, lemon juice, zest and olive oil.
2. Wrap the pan with saran wrap and place in the refrigerator to cool for 20 to 25 minutes.
3. For the Vinaigrette:... - 117.762
Tarragon Chicken With Tomato Salad
1. Place chicken in a single layer in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine tarragon, wine, lemon rind and green peppercorns. Pour marinade over chicken. Turn to coat and marinate at room temperature, turning once, for 20 minutes.
2. Remove chicken from... - 33.9231
Chicken And Melon Stuffed Shells
Cut each cantaloupe half into thirds.
Cover and chill 4 of the wedges until ready to serve.
Peel and chop the remaining 2 wedges; set aside.
Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Meanwhile, in a large... - 38.4878
Pan-fried Chicken And Pasta In Vodka Sauce
Here's an intoxicating recipe of pasta and chicken tossed in a lovely Vodka sauce. If you need variety in your pasta sauces then there can be nothing more appealing than this dish. The juicy chicken and flavors of the sauce blend really well to create an... - 107.22
Italian Chicken Parmigiana
If you think, you can never prepare authentic Italian food at home, then you are wrong. Watch this video to learn the step-by-step process of making chicken parmigiana. It is going to be the ideal menu for the weekend dinner. - 121.669
Tasty Chicken Salad - Summer
Today Sonia is outdoors to prepare a fresh and appetizing recipe, the tasty chicken salad, dressed in a tempting creamy sauce. - 125.86
Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza Peach Wood Fire Cooked On The Scottsdale
SmokingPit.com - Peach wood fire cooked Chicken and bacon pizza recipe. Topped with home made sauce, shredded white cheddar, soft mozzarella, slow cooked bacon, slow cooked and shredded BBQ chicken, pepperoncini's, bell pepper, Anaheim peppers, Jalapenos,... - 0
If you have leftover chicken, then here’s a way to make delicious pasta with it. A complete meal in itself you are sure to enjoy every bit of it. Grilled chicken and pasta is a heavenly combination. - 30.3034
Broiled Marinated Chicken
1) In a shallow dish put chicken.
2) In a bowl mix remaining ingredients.
3) Pour the mixture over chicken.
4) Place in refrigerator at least 6 hours or overnight.
5) Grill or broil 6 to 8 inches from heat for 30 to 40 minutes, basting with marinade... - 39.1179
Spicy Chicken Pizza
1. Prepare Simple Pizza Dough
2. Arrange the cubed chicken in a medium bowl and toss with the marinade ingredients, using 1/2 cup of the olive oil. Season lightly with salt. Let marinate for about 1 hour, refrigerated.
3. In a skillet large enough to hold... - 39.7747
Chicken Vegetable Fettuccine Alfredo - Home Date Night!
Chicken Alfredo may seem really difficult but Monique's version is a really good way to make it. If you want, you can try using low-fat alternatives to avoid piling on the pounds. Try this simple homegrown version of the classic dish. - 110.095
Pollo Con Peperoni
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Sear the green peppers on the grill by placing them 3 inches from the heat. You can also do this over the gas flame.
3) The skin of the peppers must blister and blacken slightly.
4) Once seared, using a knife peek the... - 43.5735
Mustard Chicken Sandwiches
This is no plain old grilled chicken breast sandwich. Brushing on a seasoned honey-mustard baste turns the ordinary into something special. - 36.2174
Bbq Chicken Pizza
This is super easy and it is really, really good. I also used flat bread to make this. - 105.846
Chicken Goat Cheese Panini
In a bowl, blend goat cheese with ricotta and Italian seasoning.
Place tomato slices on hot grill to slightly char; set aside. Brush one side of each focaccia slice with olive oil. Place two focaccia slices oil side down on work surface covered with waxed... - 26.7832
Three Version Chicken Wings
Kens shows how to get three versions of the chicken wings done. Wings deep fried, Italian Wings and grilled wings! It's three recipes showcased in one video! See the video for more! - 118.419
Lime Chicken Pasta Salad
In a large, plastic, zip-tight bag, combine 1/4 cup of the olive oil, 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon of the black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne.
Add the chicken and seal the bag, pressing out the air.
Refrigerate at least 1... - 46.9273
Asparagus And Chicken Risotto
Boil the rice until half cooked and rinse it with cold water.
Then blanch the asparagus spears in boiling water and slice them to 3-4 pieces.
In a large skillet heat the butter and olive oil and saute the garlic and onion for about 3 minutes.
Add the sun... - 38.3305
Pizza With Chicken Artichokes And Basil
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; saute 6 minutes.
3. Place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet; spoon pasta sauce onto crust, leaving a 1-inch border around... - 30.5872
Chicken Joints In A Mushroom Cream Sauce
1) In a small bowl, melt 50 g 1/2 oz butter in the microwave on high.
2) Stir in the onions and mushrooms, saute until the mushrooms are soft and the onions are transparent, keep aside.
3) In a casserole dish, place the chicken joints, green pepper and... - 45.5845
Grilled Italian Chicken Recipes By Category
Grilled Italian Chicken Dish: