- » Grilled Ham Sandwich
Grilled Ham Sandwich Recipes
Grilled Ham Sandwich consists of a slice of ham placed in between two toasted or grilled slices of buttered bread. It is considered to be one of the commonest types of sandwiches eaten as part of the main meal or as ... More »
Healthy Grilled Ham And Cheese Sandwich
A “healthy” grilled “ham and cheese sandwich” sounds like an oxymoron right? Chef Binks creates a lighter low-fat version of the French bistro classic! He shows you that is it not about what it is, but what it isn’t, making the right choice of... - 135.832
Croque Monsieur - French
Today Sonia will prepare the croque monsieur, a tasty and rich version of the sandwich from France... it's so easy, let's see how to make it! - 125.6
Grilled Ham Cheese And Peach Panini Sandwich
The peach preserves in this sandwich cut through the richness of cheese. Excellent flavor combinations. This would make a good breakfast for a lot of us out there. If you have an Imusa, it is all the more easier. Watch and learn from this video. Enjoy! - 117.631
Ham Cheese And Avocado Toasted Sandwich
Next time your kids are hungry, surprise then with some delicious sandwiches. Look at this video that shows a unique way to toast your sandwich in a toaster bag. The video is impressive and offers some amazing filling ideas too. Take a look…. - 117.406
Grilled Ham And Cheese Sandwich
All those who prefer sandwich with ham here is a breakfast sandwich which gives you all the energy to start your day. Enjoy a brief tour to Hudson valley in New York with the chef before she makes the sandwich and gives innovative ideas to serve them. A great... - 103.363
Grilled Croque Monsieur Sandwich
Want to know of a classic sandwich recipe that is so tasty that you will never want to stop making it? And so very easy! Watch the video and learn now! - 103.308
Grilled Ham & Turkey Panini With Pesto
Want to binge on something tasty? Make this super delicious turkey panini with garlic pesto. Flavorful and delicious, this will make your day… - 95.0536
Cuban Flying Saucer Grilled Sandwich
These Cuban style sandwiches are a hit with the kids. A special sandwich press is needed to make this grilled sandwich look like a flying saucer but you can find one at most Cuban markets or on line. These make a fantastic afterschool snack or meal and kids... - 93.7663
Ham And Cheese Panini Sandwich
Think you need to head to your local cafe whenever you have a panini hankering? Well, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make delicious panini sandwich that does not take more than a few minutes to cook. Once you watch this video,... - 93.0842
Grilled Ham And Cheese Sandwich
Looking for a quick and easy recipe to make your breakfast, then this is it. The chef shows how to make a grilled ham and cheese sandwich. This is a super quick recipe and I'm sure you'll like this tasty grilled sandwich. So do try out the recipe and surely... - 85.5102
Brown 'n' Serve Club Sandwiches
This Brown 'n' Serve Club Sandwiches are the much loved favorites and the ultimate fastfood pick! Follow this simple and easy recipe and take pride in having your very own homemade Brown 'n' Serve Club Sandwiches. - 45.014
Brown 'n' Serve Club Sandwiches
1. Cut 6 pieces of foil to wrap the sandwiches.
2. Using a bread knife, carefully slice each roll horizontally into 3 slices.
3. Arrange bottom layer on a work surface and spread mustard on them
4. Butter the remaining slices.
5. On each... - 42.5952
1) Start the coals and add in a handful of fresh herbs onto the outer, cooler areas just before you start cooking.
2) Keep aside a few sprigs of each herb.
3) In a pan, add 3 to 4 tablespoons oil and gently heat.
4) Mix in garlic and herbs.
5) Lightly... - 40.5864
1.Take the slices of bread and dip them in butter.
2.Shake the bread slices in cheese.
3.Take 2 pieces of bread and put a ham circle in the center.
4.Grill the sandwich from both sides until crisp.
5.Grill the ham by opening the sandwich.
6.Put back... - 39.877
Grilled Ham Cheese And Waffle Sandwiches
Heat large skillet over medium high heat or griddle to 400°F.
Place 1/4 of the ham and 1 slice of cheese on each of 4 waffles.
Top each with remaining waffle.
Spread margarine on top and bottom of each sandwich.
Place in hot skillet.
Cook 10 to 12 minutes or... - 38.7256
Tex-mex Ham-and-cheese Sandwich
Combine cheese, ham, chiles, and lettuce, tossing well.
Brush one side of each tortilla with melted butter.
Place 2 tortillas, buttered side down, on work surface.
Spoon cheese mixture evenly over the 2 tortillas, pressing with the back of a spoon.
Top with... - 36.442
Grilled Ham, Cheese And Pineapple Sandwiches
1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and nutmeg, stir well to blend it all well
2. Spread this mixture on two of the bread slices, top with cheese slices, pineapple slice, ham slice and the remaining bread slice
3. Coat one side of each of the slices... - 35.8459
Grilled Ham Salad Sandwiches
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the ham, hard-cooked eggs, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, green pepper, and mayonnaise, and the pickle if used. Spread the ham mixture on 4 slices of the bread, and top with the remaining bread.
2. In a shallow... - 34.8538
Deviled Ham Dogs
This Deviled Ham Dogs is a deliciously simple and satisfying meal and is enjoyed by foodies across the world. Try out this more unusual recipe for Deviled Ham Dogs and take delight in its wonderful glory. - 34.7641
Grilled Ham & Pineapple Sandwiches
Spread one side of each bread slice with butter.
Place half the cheese on unbuttered sides of 2 bread slices, then top each with a pineapple slice.
Sprinkle evenly with sugar and nutmeg; top with ham, dividing equally.
Cover with remaining bread slices,... - 34.2061
Grilled Club Sandwiches
Cut bread in half lengthwise. Combine mayonnaise, mustard, onion and horseradish in small bowl; mix well. Spread mixture on both halves of bread. Layer ham, turkey, tomato, cheese and watercress on bottom half of bread. Cover with top half; press down firmly.... - 33.4152
Grilled Ham And Cheese
Layer 2 slices ham and 2 slices cheese on each of 4 bread slices.
Spread 1 side of remaining 4 slices with mustard and place on top.
Spread outsides of sandwiches with softened butter.
In a hot frying pan, brown sandwiches; turn to brown the other side.
Serve... - 31.8056
Ham N' Egg Sandwiches
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind ham, eggs, and onion into large mixer bowl.
Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dry mustard to ham mixture and mix at LOW then at MEDIUM-LOW until well mixed.
Generously spread on slices of rye bread... - 31.0718
Combine 1/4 cup butter, mustard, onion, and poppy seeds, if desired; spread on 4 slices of bread.
Top each with 1 slice ham, 1 slice cheese, and 1 slice rye bread.
Butter top and bottom of each sandwich.
Grill on both sides in a hot skillet or until heated... - 30.788
1. Combine mayonnaise and mustard; spread one side of each bread slice with mixture. Top 4 bread slices with ham and cheese slices; cover with remaining bread slices.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Spread outside of sandwiches... - 30.0163
Hot Ham Sandwiches
1. Split focaccia bread or French bread sticks horizontally and spread each half with ricotta cheese. Top with ham, sun-dried tomatoes, basil and Parmesan cheese shavings. Place under a preheated hot grill and cook for 3-4 minutes or until cheese melts and is... - 26.0639
Grilled Ham And Cheese Rolls
Spread ham thinly with French mustard and place a slice of cheese on top.
Roll up and secure with cocktail sticks.
Brush with butter and barbecue over medium hot coals for approximately 10 minutes, turn frequently and brush once or twice with butter while... - 24.4613
Ham And Cheese Panini
1. Butter one side of each piece of bread. Place one fourth each of ham and cheese between 2 unbuttered sides. Trim away any excess ham and cheese. Form 4 sandwiches.
2. Preheat a griddle or large cast-iron frying pan over medium-low heat. Grill sandwiches,... - 21.0692
Grilled Ham, Cheese, And Pineapple Sandwiches
1. Combine mayonnaise and nutmeg in a small bowl; stir well. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over 2 bread slices; top each with a cheese slice, a pineapple slice, a ham slice, and a remaining bread slice.
2. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium heat... - 20.9933
Grilled Ham Sandwich Recipes By Category
Grilled Ham Sandwich Dish: