- » Grilled Garlic Herb Burger
Grilled Garlic Herb Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled garlic herb burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled garlic herb burger recipes.
Lamb Burgers With Feta Cheese
Mix lamb and beef with egg, crumbs, oregano, garlic, onion, pepper, and parsley.
Shape into 6 burgers.
Chill until ready to grill-Preheat stovetop grill.
Grill burgers over high heat until golden brown on the outside and medium done on the inside, or to... - 38.8199
Herbed Turkey Burgers
1. With the tip of a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors, loosen the skin and pull if off the meat.
2. Cut off all the fat from the meat, then cube into smaller chunks.
3. In a food processor jar, add the turkey pieces and mince. Alternately... - 42.2615
Chicken Burgers With Herbed Yogurt Sauce
These chicken burgers with herbed yogurt sauce makes for a complete meal. Prepared with ground chicken mixed along with oregano and paprika with garlic and bread crumbs, the chicken burgers are grilled and served on buns with a topping of yogurt sauce. - 38.1601
Ricotta Turkey Tomato Burgers
Not your regular burger that’s for sure! Who would have guessed a burger could be so jam packed with flavor. A sweet and meaty burger that will keep them coming back for more! - 46.9924
In bowl combine egg, water, bread crumbs, oregano, fennel, garlic salt, onion.salt, and pepper.
Add ground beef and sausage; mix well.
Form into 8 patties, 1/2 inch thick.
Grill burgers over'medium coals for 6 to 7 minutes.
Turn and cook 6 to 7 minutes... - 37.2225
Mini Maple Turkey Burgers
The Natural Princess whips up a sweet and savory dish with maple syrup - mini maple turkey burgers. - 121.583
French Tarragon Burgers
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, 1 teaspoon shallot, tarragon and garlic; cover mixture and refrigerate.
Meanwhile, cut one loaf of bread into five 4-in.pieces.
Cut one 4-in.piece from the second loaf; set aside the remaining bread for... - 43.4546
Fresh Garden Burger
If fresh foods are your obsession, then you must surely try garden burger. Garden burger is a burger made of fresh veggies like onions, mushrooms, garlic, bacon and seasoning. If you are curious already, try the recipe today! - 125.46
Cedar Planked Salmon Burger
This video is part of the Tastemade Health & Diet collaboration. A great tasting burger, with the goodness of Salmon.. - 0
Need something healthy and delicious to please guest-kids, here is a recipe to make a healthy burger. Check out the chef making turkey burger using turkey as well as greens and other low-fat ingredients. When served between whole wheat bread slices, perfectly... - 109.753
Goat's Cheese Herb And Lemon Patties
1. Mash half the chickpeas in a bowl, then stir in the remaining chickpeas, the onion, garlic, mashed potatoes, lemon zest and juice, parmesan-style cheese, egg, herbs, two of the goat's cheeses and a good amount of sea salt and pepper. When combined, divide... - 35.1105
Spicy Blue Cheeseburgers
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. In a medium-sized bowl mix the herbs and spices.
3. Divide the meat into 4 balls of equal size and shape into patties.
4. To stuff the burgers, divide each patty in half and flatten. Place 1 piece of blue cheese on each half and top... - 38.08
Minted Lamb Burgers
In a medium mixing bowl combine apple juice, bread crumbs, onion, garlic, rosemary, and salt.
Add ground lamb and mix well.
Shape into four 3/4-inch-thick patties.
Grill patties on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 8 minutes.
Turn patties and... - 42.5861
Basic Beef Burger
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4.
1) In a bowl, mix the meat, bread crumbs, parsely, herbs, garlic and pepper along with egg.
2) Apply some flour to your hands and shape into six 3" (7.5 cm) burgers.
3) Heat a frying pan with... - 42.1893
Vegetable Burger Mix
1) Saute the thinly sliced garlic and onion in butter and oil till they have softened.
2) Add the chopped mushrooms and aubergines to the onions and then add the tomatoes, seasonings and herbs. Gently cook over low flame for 15 minutes so that a bit of... - 43.5409
Cheesy Chicken Burgers
1. Preheat the grill. Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently cook the onion and garlic for 5 minutes. Add the red pepper and cook for 5 minutes. Transfer into a mixing bowl and reserve.
2. Add the chicken, yogurt, breadcrumbs, herbs and cheese and season to... - 40.8334
Thai Style Turkey Burgers With Pickled Cucumbers
Make the pickled cucumbers: In a small bowl stir together the vinegar, the brown sugar, the salt, and the red pepper flakes until the sugar and the salt are dissolved, add the cucumber, stirring to coat it well with the marinade, and let the mixture stand for... - 35.1751
Charcoal Broiled Chuck Steak
1) Get the grill ready. Set fire to the charcoal about 40 minutes before you start cooking. This will give the coals a gray ash coating. It makes the coal give out uniform heat.
2) Remove extra fat from the steak.
3) Without cutting into the... - 35.9472
Charcoal Broiled Steak
1) Remove the extra fat fom the steak. Slash the fat on the edges to keep the meat flat during cooking.
2) In a large, shallow dish, plastic bag on tray, transfer the steak.
3) Marinade the meat in herb-wine vinegar. Tie the plastic bag up.
4)... - 36.2383