- » Grilled French Bread
Grilled French Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Grilled French Bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Grilled French Bread recipes.
Grilled French Bread
Cut bread crosswise into 1-inch slices, cutting to but not through bottom crust.
Spread cut surfaces with softened margarine.
Wrap loaf in heavy foil; seal with double fold on top and ends.
Place bread in center of the cooking grill.
Grill 15 to 20 minutes or... - 24.1258
Grilled French Bread
In a small pan over medium heat, melt butter; add garlic, if desired.
Brush over bread halves.
Place halves, cut-side-down, on grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of low-glowing coals for about 5 minutes.
Cut into 2-inch-wide pieces. - 24.7178
Cheesy Grilled French Bread
In a medium skillet combine margarine or butter, parsley, garlic, and, if desired, red pepper.
Heat over medium heat until margarine is melted.
Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Cut French bread in half lengthwise.
Place bread, cut side down, on an uncovered grill... - 39.0055
Grilled Garlic Bread
Combine butter and garlic powder in a small bowl, stirring until blended.
Cut french bread into 8 slices, and spread each slice with butter mixture.
Grill bread slices over medium coals 2 minutes or until golden brown.
Turn bread slices, and grill an... - 25.8104
Cheesy Herb French Bread
Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
In small mixing bowl, combine butter, garlic and basil.
Cut bread into 11 slices, leaving slices attached at bottom crust.
Brush butter mixture on both sides of slices.
Cut cheese slices in half diagonally.
Place cheese... - 36.9601
Quick French Bread Pizza
Split the French bread lengthwise into two pieces.
Spread each piece with tomato puree (paste).
Chop the tomatoes and arrange on the bread with the ham and mushrooms.
Brush these with oil then top with the cheese.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place under... - 37.5723
Crunchy Jelly Cheese French Toast Sandwich
Beautiful, fun, easy, healthy with a whole lot of different textures and flavors going on, this is a wonderful variation of any normal stuffed French toast. A multi-grain bread, low-fat cream cheese and no-sugar orange jelly sandwich is drenched in... - 103.997
Parsleyed French Slices
Cut bread in 1-inch diagonal slices, cutting to, but not through, bottom crust.
Combine butter, parsley, mustard, and barbecue spice; spread between every other slice of bread.
Wrap loosely in heavy-duty foil; place on edge of grill.
Grill over slow coals... - 25.3935
Grilled Brie On French Bread
Preheat the broiler and set the broiling pan about 4 inches from the heat source.
Slice the loaf of bread diagonally into 3/4-inch slices, figuring approximately 3 to 4 slices per person.
In a small bowl, blend the butter with the mustard.
Spread each slice... - 34.8705
Grilled Garlic Bread
1) Slice bread. Take care not to cut through the bottom crust.
2) In a small bowl, add garlic powder to butter. Combine well.
3) Spread the mixture between slices and over top of bread.
4) Cover and seal in aluminum foil, closing the... - 33.9774
Ratatouille Bruschetta With Feta
1. Toast both sides of bread on a barbecue grill or under broiler; brush one side lightly with olive oil. Spread with salsa; sprinkle with feta cheese and Kalamata olive slivers. Cut into halves, if desired. - 22.8553
Shrimp Pate With Char-grilled Bread
1. Grind fennel seed using mortar and pestle.
2. For shrimp pate, place a pan on medium heat, pour oil and add shrimp in it.
3. Season it with salt and pepper. Stir, and cook until done. Transfer it to a plate, and allow it to cool.
4.... - 110.03
French Bread Chicken Melts
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion and bell pepper,- saute 8 minutes or until very tender, adding water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to prevent scorching. Remove from heat, stir in... - 31.8104
My Fav. French Bread Pizza (variety)
You can never have to many quick, easy and bangin' lunch or dinner recipes. This french bread pizza surely fits the bill!! The perfectly crisp yet tender garlic french bread crust is just the beginning of making a fabulous french bread pizza. Top with your... - 0
French Toast With Orange Sauce Supreme
1. Combine 1/4 cup concentrate, 1/4 cup water, the butter and sugar in 2-cup glass measure.
2. Microwave for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until bubbly. Set aside.
3. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
4. Combine eggs, 3 tablespoons... - 42.7736