- » Grilled Fish Cake
Grilled Fish Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled fish cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled fish cake recipes.
Grilled Fish Cakes
Place fish, potatoes, parsley, onions, butter and beaten egg in food processor.
Season well and blend until well incorporated.
Shape mixture into small balls and flatten.
Dust lightly in flour.
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Add fish cakes without crowding and... - 37.3343
Quick And Easy Fish Cake Rissoles
1.Place everything into your food processor if you have a small one.
2.Blend until everything is combined and forms a thick paste.
3.Once the paste is ready, use a measuring spoon or make a patty of the size you desire.
4.Flatten your cakes if they... - 110.169
Korean Spicy Fish Cake
How about a Korean side dish in a jiffy? Well, watch the video for Maangchi's Korean Spicy fish cake, it will make you drool for sure. A few stirs in the pan and crispy fish cakes with spices is ready to enjoy. A must try dish after a long day at work. - 107.071
Colcannon Fish Cakes
Delicious fish cakes with potato, cabbage and mahi-mahi with Gavin Stone. - 103.083
Shallow Fried Fish Cakes
1) Remove all small bones and skin from the fish.
2) Slice tomatoes into 4 wedges.
3) In a bowl, beat together cooked potatoes with fish until smooth.
4) Add some butter and a little milk and beat. Then, add herbs and seasonings.
5)... - 46.0365
1)Take a colander,drain the fish and let it rest and cool.
2)Mix the onion,celery,eggs and seasonings with the boiled fish.
3)Mix it well to combine the flavours.
4)Add the breadcrumbs until the mixture holds together.
5)Pat them into cakes.
6)Heat the... - 43.5533
Stuffed Pompano With Crab And Clam Cake Dressing
1. Fillet one pompano by making an insertion in the middle and splitting the fish leaving the skin and bones intact and the second pompano make an insertion on the sides and make a insertion again leaving the skin and bones intact.
2. Preheat... - 0
Wegmans Classic Steamed Clams With Zucchini & Corn Cakes
Don't wait for a special event--these are easy to do anytime. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson and Nella Neeck create a pot full of these tasty shellfish with summery Zucchini & Corn Cakes--mmmmm! This recipe is great for a number of reasons - one, it... - 120.224
Whole Salmon With Fennel Stuffing
Cut head and tail from fish if desired.
Pat cavity of fish dry with paper towels; sprinkle fish inside and out with lemon juice.
In large skillet, heat 2 Tb (25 ml) of the oil over medium heat.
Cook fennel, green onions, carrots and celery,... - 44.8466
Stews always top the list of your favorites? Here's an amazing video that shows a great Japanese assorted stew recipe called Oden. This dish is an absolute bliss in winters. Don't deprive yourself of the authentic Oriental taste. Watch the video now. - 146.399
Onion Sesame Bread
Early on day:
1. Onto very warm water, in small bowl, sprinkle yeast; stir until dissolved. Stir in onion soup. Stir into biscuit mix in large bowl until well blended.
2. Pour butter into 12-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sesame seeds;... - 37.1083
Corn Meal Mush
Bring salted water to a boil, then allow to simmer steadily.
Take some of the polenta flour, and dribble it very slowly into the water.
Stir continuously, with a long wooden spoon, to avoid lumps.
Continue to add flour in a steady thin stream.
When mixture is... - 32.6331
The Real Aioli Flavored With Tarragon
Most of us have tasted the garlic flavored mayonnaise-based sauce and dip called aioli, served in fast food restaurants but few of us may have tasted the “real” aioli. The classic Italian “Aglio Olio” which simple means “garlic oil” is what chef... - 100.043
The literal translation for the Italian word Polenta is "mush". Boiled cornmeal for an edible starch is a found in countless cuisines all over the world. Formerly a peasant food, this is finding upscale ways to hit supermarket shelves and restaurant menus... - 31.1738
Phad Radna Talay (guay Treow Radna)
Guay Treow dishes are common as ‘hawker’ or street food that is readily available all over Thailand as well as most South East Asian countries. This street food is often very inexpensive and always freshly prepared for you.
This dish can be fixed fairly... - 49.0934
1. Pour the dashi into a large nonreactive saucepan. Add the ginger, sake, mirin and soy sauce. Reserve.
2. Kill the lobster by piercing it lengthwise at the center of the cross-shaped mark behind its head with a large heavy knife. Split the entire lobster... - 38.973