- » Grilled Fish
Grilled Fish Recipes
Grilled fish is a preparation of fish steaks or fish fillets cooked on a gas grill, grill pan, electric grill, or charcoal grill. The dish can be prepared in a variety of ways with several spices, herbs, and sauces ... More »
Grilled Fish And Potato Chips With Coleslaw
Holiday picnics calls for an exciting menu. Look at this amazing video that shares an excellent meal idea that is ideal for camping, picnics or even a backyard barbecue. Grilled fish and chips are so addictive that all your friends would surely ask for more! - 116.859
Grilled Fish With Butter Sauce
Look at this grilled fish video with an extraordinary presentation that would surely impress you. The fish here is wonderfully flavored with a butter sauce and grilled to perfection. Watch the video and make this amazing fish with a great topping for your... - 116.69
Oven Grilled Fish
How about a little country style cooking? Watch and learn how to prepare this Oven Grilled Fish in African style. It is very flavorful and goes well with the onion sauce. Try it out! - 109.881
Grilled Fish In Banana Leaves Part 2 - Grilling
Here is part 2 of the grilled fish video series. Here the chef illustrates steps to grill marinated fish in banana leaves. The grilled fish looks amazing and is certainly a light alternative to fried fish. - 88.9592
Grilled Fish In Banana Leaves Part 1 – Marinating
This grilled fish recipe is perfect to turn around those people who do not like eating fishing much. Take a look at this video series to learn how to perfectly grill a fish combined with basic spices. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this... - 88.0342
Easy Grilled Fish Sandwich
Looking for a quick and yummy sandwich recipe that your entire family is bound to love and enjoy? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect grilled fish sandwich. Filled with vegetables, this sandwich is as healthy as it is yummy. Watch now to know... - 84.0592
Oriental Grilled Fish
Hosting a barbecue party? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef share a personal favorite recipe to prepare Oriental Grilled Fish. The dish is extremely flavorful. Try it today. - 68.2621
Grilled Fish Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, add first 4 ingredients to combine well.
2) Cover and place inside refrigerator to chill.
3) Use the fillets to rinse with cold water. Pat dry with paper towel.
4) Cut the fillets in half along the width.
5) Coat a... - 49.0967
Grilled Fish With Mushrooms And Rosemary
Clean the fish and rinse under cold water.
Dry inside and out.
Put 1 sprig of fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried in the cavity of each fish.
Sprinkle fish inside and out with salt and pepper and dredge with flour.
Heat 1/4 inch of oil in a large skillet.
When... - 45.4852
Grilled Whole Fish
1. Start by cleaning and scalding the fish, then remove the fins
2. Also slash the thickes part of the fish on both sides
3. In a bowl, combine all the ingredeints and rub it on the fish
4. Allow the marinated fish to stand for 30... - 43.8556
Grilled Fish Barbecue Style
1. Preheat the broiler and place the rack 5 inches from the heat.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and, cover it with aluminum foil and prick with a fork. Grease the foil with oil. Avoid using spray near a hot grill. Alternately... - 43.7485
Grilled Smoked Fish
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Separate yolk of 1 hardboiled egg and chop the rest of the egg.
3. In a well greased, hinged, wired grill, place the fish.
4. Place the grill at a distance of 4 inch form heat source.
5. Cook for 7... - 43.6535
Grilled Fish With Tropical Relish
1. Preheat grill or broiler.
2. Brush cold-water rinsed, patted dried fish fillets with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Broil or grill fish on high heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until desired, turning halfway through.
4. In a... - 41.4682
Grilled Baramundi In Banana Leaf With Vegetables And Vanilla Sauce
Sea bass fillet Season the fish fillet with salt, pepper and curry powder.
Slice tomatoes, lemon and ginger and arrange them on the fish fillet.
Wrap each fillet in a piece of banana leaf.
Grill the fish on charcoal.
Vegetables Turn (see glossary) and boil... - 41.1937
Grilled Whole Fish
Have the fish cleaned and scaled.
Remove the fins but leave the head and tail intact.
Score the fish on both sidesâ€”to the bone but not through itâ€”with 2 or 3 parallel diagonal slashes.
This allows heat and seasonings to penetrate and prevents... - 39.9331
Grilled Fish Po'boys
1) Marinate fish in fat free Italian salad dressing for 30 minutes.
2) Grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
3) Use cooking spray over the poboy buns and broil in the oven.
4) Remove from the oven and spread with fat free mayonnaise.
5) Add lettuce... - 39.4337
Herbed Grilled Fish
Wash and dry fish.
Brush fish inside and out with the sauce.
Place in a greased wire grill.
Barbecue over medium coals for approximately 30-45 minutes or until fish is lightly brown on both sides and flakes easily with a fork.
Turn frequently and baste... - 39.3857
Grilled Fish Steaks With Vegetable Butter
Grilled fish steaks with vegetable butter is a flavorful seafish recipe. Marinated with orange juice for flavor, the fish steaks are grilled cooked to finish. Served with a prepared blended and chilled slice of vegetable juice with butter and brandy flavored... - 37.8432
Grilled Fish Steaks With Vegetable Butter
1. In a bowl, combine vegetable soup mix, butter, brandy and ginger and beat well with a electric mixer or wire whisk until creamy.
2. Turn butter onto a wax paper and shape into a log.
3. Wrap tightly like a sweet and refrigerate until... - 37.36
Fiesta Grilled Fish
Prepare grill for low direct heat.
Cut 2 sheets of 18-inch heavy-duty foil about 8 inches longer than fish.
Sprinkle fish inside and out with salt and pepper.
Place fish on 1 sheet of foil.
Squeeze 1 slice each of lemon and lime over fish and stuff cavity... - 37.0305
Barbecue Grilled Fish
1)In a small bowl, mix lemon juice, oil and the savory salt.
2)On a shallow pan, line the fish steaks.
3)Pour the marinade over the fish.
4)Allow the fish to stand for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
5)On a folding wire broiler, line the... - 36.6528
Hot Chilli Quick Grilled Fish
1. Slash the fish twice on each side. Mix half of the soy sauce with the sherry, then rub into the fish. Leave to marinate for 2 hours.
2. Cover the mushrooms with boiling water and leave to soak for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving the water, discard the stalks... - 36.0818
Freeze fish fillets, and store new potatoes until you're ready to serve them.
Whisk remaining ingredients in a small bowl to make marinade.
Freeze in a plastic bag taped to fish fillet package.
To prepare for serving, thaw marinade and fish fillets.
Marinate... - 35.9339
Grilled Whole Fish
Prepare Lemon-Parsley Butter or Mustard Butter; set aside.
Preheat grill; grease rack or a hinged wire basket.
Remove head and tail from fish, if desired.
Rinse fish inside and out; pat dry with paper towels.
Season inside and out with salt and pepper.
Place... - 35.9132
Grilled Fish Cakes
Place fish, potatoes, parsley, onions, butter and beaten egg in food processor.
Season well and blend until well incorporated.
Shape mixture into small balls and flatten.
Dust lightly in flour.
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Add fish cakes without crowding and... - 35.6607
Grilled Fish With Beurre Blanc Sauce
Place fish in an oiled wire broiling basket.
Drizzle vegetable oil over fish.
Cook on a hot grill about 5 inches from coals, turning after 5 minutes.
Cook until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 1 more minutes.
While fish cooks, prepare sauce.
In a medium... - 34.5643
This grilled fish recipe incorporates the delicious flavors of herbs. Marinated with herbs and mustard this is one dish that would add to the fun of your barbecue. The best way to spend a great day outdoors. - 32.5881
1. Wash and clean the fish keeping it whole. Wash again.
2. Make gashes on the fish. Season and smear with lime juice. Keep aside for some time.
3. Heat the grill. Grill on both sides basting with melted butter.
4. When browned on both sides reduce heat and... - 32.4818
Marinated Grilled Fish
This grilled fish is one that is marinated in a variety of Indian spices. I like to experiment with food and so like to try this fusion version that I absolutely love. I like to serve this with a strawberry salsa that adds an extra zing to this dish. - 31.9881
Grilled Mahi Mahi Skewers With Pineapple-mandarin Sauce
1. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Combine onion and honey in pan,- cook 12 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add red wine and next 4 ingredients (red wine through mirin),- cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in... - 31.8312
Dill Onion Dressing For Grilled Fish
1. Sauté, stirring constantly, finely chopped onions and dill in butter on low heat till onions turn tender. Stir in lemon juice and allow to simmer on high heat for 30 seconds to reduce the liquid till onions turn crunchy.
2. Top grilled fish with... - 31.2072
Foolproof Grilled Fish
1. Prepare a medium-high-heat grill.
2. Mix cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; season the fish.
3. Spread mayonnaise over top of each fillet. Grill fillets, mayonnaise-side up, for 6 minutes. Turn and cook until opaque, 2 to 4 minutes longer. - 30.9333
Grilled Marinated Fish
Mix together all the ingredients for the marinade.
Arrange the fish in a flat dish and pour over the marinade.
Marinate for 2 hours, turning the fish once or twice during this time.
Line a broiler pan with foil and arrange the fish pieces on it.
Brush them... - 30.5325
This grilled fish recipe combines the goodness of fish with taste. The juicy fish with the flavors of the marinade soaked in fully and a salad to go with it can be a complete meal in itself. - 29.9892
Devilled Grilled Fish
1) Marinate the fish with butter, curry powder and a few drops of Worcestershire sauce.
2)Grill the fish.
3)Serve this delicious Devilled Grilled Fish with eggs. - 29.8728
Grilled Summer Fish
I'm sold, this grilled summer fish recipe is utterly delicious! This grilled summer fish is a great and quick meal. Get cooking today! - 27.7472
Catfish Inn's Grilled Fish With Heather Sauce
1)On a well-greased wire grill basket place fillets coated by cooking spray.
2)On medium-hot coal, grill fish for atleast 5 to 8 minutes, grilling each side till the fish gets cooked.
3)Serve hot fish fillets with heather sauce . - 26.5633
Sweet And Sour Pineapple Grilled Fish
1. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add peppers, onion, garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring, until vegetables are just crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together pineapple juice, plum sauce, lem - 25.8404
Grilled Fish In Banana Leaf 'papillote
Clean the fish.
Marinate with salt and pepper, sliced onion and lime.
Soften the banana leaf over low heat.
Arrange the fish on the leaf, make a papillote and grill. - 25.6035
Tomato Grilled Fish
1) In a bowl, mix tomato puree and butter.
2) Apply a coat of this mixture on fish and grill it from both sides until done.
3) Serve tomato grilled fish hot. - 24.4659
Grilled Fish Recipes By Category