- » Grilled Egg Sandwich
Grilled Egg Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled egg sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled egg sandwich recipes.
Cheesy Sausage And Egg Grilled Sandwich
Nothing like a Sunday morning breakfast with some sausage and eggs!!! But try them differently this time! Watch this video for a new idea for your weekend breakfast! You would sure love this one! - 97.5001
Ham N' Egg Sandwiches
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind ham, eggs, and onion into large mixer bowl.
Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dry mustard to ham mixture and mix at LOW then at MEDIUM-LOW until well mixed.
Generously spread on slices of rye bread... - 33.2161
Grilled Bacon And Egg Sandwiches
1. Generously butter the bread slices
2. Arrange them on a flat surface, butter side up.
3. Layer egg slices on 4 slices.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper to season.
5. Close sandwiches with the other bread slices, buttered side down.
6. Arrange 2 half... - 39.2369
Grilled Tongue And Egg Sandwiches
1.On thin slices of bread, spread the tongue along with onion juice
2.Now press the slices together and cut in two diagonally.
3.Now beat the egg, also add the milk, and dip the sandwiches in this mixture
4.In a pan, place little butter and place the... - 31.4448
Fast Fatty Breakfast
No one has time to make a breakfast but it’s very essential meal that keeps one away from eating junk all day. Microdac Chef therefore has this easy breakfast recipe, Crispy bacon and poached egg sandwich with roasted tomato and a cup of coffee. It’s very... - 98.7762
Grilled Egg And Sizz Sandwich
1) Cook the SIZZLEANÂ® according to the package directions.
2) Remove from pan and drain.
3) Fry the eggs, but make sure to break the yolk.
4) Butter 4 slices of bread and place butter side down in a pan.
5) Place 1 cooked egg on each slice.
6) Top... - 39.8737
Egg Pesto Melt
Here is a great lunch idea for your kids. This Egg Pesto Melt is my son's favorite sandwich and is easy to make. This lunch takes no time to make and will leave nothing behind. - 116.05
Salami Egg Cheese Medley Breakfast Sandwich
How easy you want your Saturday or Sunday breakfast to be? Well, it can't get easier than this medley sandwich to keep you full and going for the rest of the day. Give it a try and you are going to love it! - 0
In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and mustard.
Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
Generously season egg rings or 3 1/2-inch screw bands from canning jars.
Season griddle or skillet.
Place griddle on one half of cooking grid.
Arrange egg rings on one half of... - 37.0318
Egg & Tuna Burgers
Arrange toast on cookie sheet or in shallow baking pan; top with tuna, onion, and egg.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over sandwiches.
Broil 4 inches from heat 5 minutes or until hot. - 32.5896
Taking a fresh approach to the morning meal, Chef Binks transforms the classic combination of bacon, eggs and cheese with toast into an iconic sandwich that is cooked to crisp perfection on a panini press. There’s nothing more instantly mouth-watering than... - 100.446
Welsh Rarebit Souffle
1) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the flour
2) Add in the milk slowly stirring continuously
3) Allow the mixture to simmer for 2 minutes
4) Take off the flame and stir in mustard powder, worcesterchire sauce, cayenne pepper, salt and... - 45.4805
Sweet Pepper, Eggplant, Tomato, And Arugula Sandwich
1. Start preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a colander, place the eggplant and season with salt, and let the slices stand upright in it, for 60 minutes
3. On a grill, place the peppers and roast... - 48.0781
Spinach And Smoked Salmon Egg Muffins
1. Heat the grill to high.
2. Melt about half the butter and let it sit.
3. In a shallow pan, heat water and the vinegar until they boil gently.
4. Poach the eggs in the boiling water for 2 minutes.
5. Using a slotted spoon, remove... - 46.8153