- » Grilled Corn
Grilled Corn Recipes
Grilled corn is a lip-smacking snack prepared with yellow colored corn, which is one of the widely grown grain crops in America. The leafy stalk produces corn ears which are covered with a soft silk and wrapped in ... More »
Grilled Cornish Hen With Corn Relish
1) Take a shallow mixing bowl made of stainless-steel or glass and blend the honey, garlic, vinegar and celery seed thoroughly.
2) Add the halved hen and turn over to coat it properly.
3) Refrigerate with cover on for an hour or keep overnight,... - 47.2513
1. Take a bowl, add chives, lemon juice and butter.
2. Arrange ears on individual heavy foils.
3. Top each corn ear with butter mixture.
4. Wrap tight.
5. On an uncovered grill, grill for 15 to 20 minutes. Turn the corn in every 5... - 39.0002
Gently peel back corn husks but do not tear off.
Pull out and discard silk; rinse corn and pat dry.
Cut 6 rectangles of aluminum foil, each 8 inches wide.
Rub butter over each cob and sprinkle with cilantro.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Pull husks... - 33.074
Smoky Grilled Corn
In asmall saucepan, melt the butter.
Stir in the honey, garlic, hot pepper sauce, salt, pepper and paprika until blended; heat through.
Brush butter mixture over the ears of corn.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill.
Grill, covered,... - 31.6431
Corn On The Grill
Carefully, turn back husk from corn.
Remove and discard corn silk.
Wash corn, allowing husk to get wet.
Add butter to soy sauce and brush corn with the mixture, then rewrap husk around corn.
Wrap cob in aluminum foil.
Grill 6 in. (15 cm) over heated coals for... - 30.4117
Zesty Grilled Corn
In a small saucepan, melt butter; add the mustard, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and lemon-pepper.
Place each ear of corn on a 13-in.x 12-in.piece of heavy-duty foil.
Drizzle with butter mixture.
Fold in edges of foil and seal, leaving space for expansion... - 30.1646
Corn Roasted On The Grill
1. Peel back the outer leaves of the corn; remove all the silk. Soak the corn with their husks in cold water for at least 30 minutes. Meanwhile, make the basting sauce by whisking together the lime juice, butter, and red pepper.
2. Preheat the grill. Remove... - 27.9377
Gourmet Grilled Corn
Turn back husks of corn and strip off silk.
Spread each ear of corn with a tablespoon of nut spread.
Spiral a slice of bacon, barber-pole style, around each ear.
Lay husks back in position.
Place on grill over hot coals; turn frequently until done, about 20... - 23.253
Fresh Corn On The Grill
Turn back corn husks; do not remove.
Remove silks with stiff brush; rinse corn under cold running water.
Lay husks back into position.
Roast ears, on covered grill, over medium-hot briquets about 25 minutes or until tender, turning corn often.
Remove husks... - 21.5863
Grilled Corn Kernels
Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°).
Place corn on rack; grill, covered, 20 minutes or until corn is lightly browned, turning frequently.
Cut corn kernels from cobs.
Reserve corn cobs for Corn... - 18.062
Peel back the corn husks carefully, without breaking them off, and discard the silks.
Fold the husks back into place and tie the ends together with the strips of outer husk or kitchen string.
Combine the corn in large bowls with cold water to cover and let it... - 17.1946
Grilled Corn Recipes By Category