- » Grilled Cod Potato
Grilled Cod Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled cod potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled cod potato recipes.
Grilled Cod And Potatoes
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place 1 tablespoon oil, lime juice and black peppercorns in a bowl and mix to combine. Brush oil mixture over fish and marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes.
2. Brush potatoes with oil and sprinkle with salt. Place... - 27.1429
You May Also Like!
Potato Cod Bake
Place the cod, onion, peppercorns, apple, salt, thyme and cider in a buttered 900 ml (1 1/2 pint) ovenproof dish.
Cover and cook in a preheated moderate oven, 160°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for 20 minutes.
Strain the fish liquor and make up to 150 ml (1/4 pint)... - 43.1733
Spanish Cod Steaks
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) From the cod pieces, snip away the fins. Season the cods and arrange the pieces in a greased baking dish.
3) Add the lemon juice to the dish and dot with butter. Cover and place the dish... - 41.8202
Marinated Cod Cutlets
1) Neatly trim the cod cutlets. Place them in a shallow dish.
2) To make the marinade, mix together the oil, lemon juice, vinegar, parlsey, onion and the seasoning. Mix properly and pour the mixture all over the cod cutlets in the dish.... - 41.9568
Cod And Crab Gratin
1. In a saucepan of cold salted water, add thickly sliced potatoes. Bring to the boil and cook for about 10 minutes until just tender. Drain the potatoes and refresh under cold running water.
2. In a small saucepan, add milk, peppercorns and bay... - 45.9486
Dried Salted Cod
After having soaked the fish for at least 12 hours,1 changing the water twice, put the cod in a pan, cover with cold water, adding 2 or 3 slices of lemon and a small bayleaf.
Heat briskly, and the moment the water bubbles, and a white scum forms on the... - 17.206
Cajun Style Cod
1. Pat the fish dry on kitchen paper. Mix together the yogurt and lime or lemon juice and brush lightly over both sides of the fish.
2. Mix together the crushed garlic, spices and herbs. Coat both sides of the fish with the seasoning mix, rubbing in well.
3.... - 36.4362
This Deep Sea Bake is simply awesome ! Try out this crunchy, crispy baked seafood with irresistible seasonings and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Deep Sea Bake are welcome ! - 37.0917
Deviled Fish Grill
1) From the cutlets, snip the center bone and chop away the fins. In a grill pan, arrange the cutlets and spread with about 1/2 ounce of butter of margarine.
2) Place the pan under a grill, which is about medium hot, at least 3 inches away from the... - 33.724
Coconut Fish Steak Parcels
1) In a dish, layer the cod steaks in one layer.
2) Pour over the marinade and turn over the steak to coat the other side.
3) Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
4) Take the fish out of the marinade and arrange each piece on an individual piece of... - 37.2752