- » Grilled Chipotle Breast
Grilled Chipotle Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Grilled Chipotle Breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Grilled Chipotle Breast recipes.
Chipotle And Orange Grilled Chicken Breast
As we go through our healthy lifestyle and diet changes, it is important to experiment with different flavors, new combinations of healthy ingredients that work well together. This dish does just that. The sunny mix of orange juice, honey, mustard, balsamic... - 113.454
Low Sodium Southwest Chipotle Chicken
1. Sterilize injection needle with boiling water.
2. Rinse chicken breasts and inject apple juice in them. Do it in several places.
3. Sprinkle garlic powder, and coarse black pepper.
4. Liberally coat chicken breasts with no sodium rub.
5.... - 99.6723
Borracho Chipotle Chicken (mexican Grilled Chicken)
1. For marinade, in blender, add chipotle pepper, avocado oil, garlic, and beer. Blend until smooth.
2. In ziplock bag, put chicken and pour marinade in it. Shake to coat well. Place it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Remove chicken from... - 0
Smokey Chipotle Pasta
There are few dishes which beat Smokeychipotle Pasta as far as I am concerned. I made this Smokeychipotle Pasta last weekend for a dinner party and everyone loved it. Do it for fun! - 35.6273
Grilled Chicken & Prosciutto Sandwich (cooking With Carolyn)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Lay the prosciutto slices out individually on a baking sheet and bake it for 7 to 8 minutes, or until crispy.
4. Wrap the ciabatta rolls in... - 115.798
1. Marinade the dove breasts in Italian dressing and chipotle sauce for 2 hours minimum.
2. On the bacon strip place the dove breast followed by jalapenos pepper and then wrap it. Use a toothpick to hold the ends.
3. Grill the ADT's... - 98.543
Grilled Fajitas With Mushroom, Meat And Peppers
All the Mexican food lovers cannot deny the wonderful fajitas with meat or mushrooms in them. The chef in this video shows a recipe to make this popular Mexican meal. Watch the video for the ingredients and directions. - 108.869
Orange Marinated Chicken Fajitas
To make the orange marinade, combine the oranges, onion, chipotles, garlic, cilantro, herbs and salt in a food processor.
Pulse until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined and the result is a rather coarse puree.
Place the chicken breasts in a plastic... - 42.1957
Smoky Orange Barbecued Chicken Sandwiches
1) Pre-heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
2) Keep a small saucepan over moderate flame and heat.
3) Pour in oil and fry onion 3 to 5 minutes or until soft.
4) In a blender, combine chipotle peppers in adobo, ketchup, orange juice... - 43.8809
Quick And Tasty Barbecued Chicken
1. Prepare a medium-high-heat grill.
2. For the sauce: Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add onion and cook until softened, 3 to 4 minutes; add garlic and cook until very fragrant, about 1 minute longer. Stir in chipotles and ketchup. Bring... - 36.3262
Chicken Kebabs With Corn And Zucchini Salad
1 Combine the lime juice, vinegar, oil, garlic, and salt in a medium bowl. Transfer 3 tablespoons of the mixture to a zip-close plastic bag; add the chicken and chili powder. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the chicken. Refrigerate, turning... - 32.2118
Chipotie Ranch Chicken Salad
1. Preheat grill.
2. Place chicken in a large plastic bag and sprinkle with a mixture of chipotle seasoning and salt. Close the bag and shake lightly to evenly coat the chicken. Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes to allow the seasoning to permeate chicken piece - 24.4321
Stuffed Audio Chilies
1)In a covered pot pour some water and place a colander containing the ancho chilies. Boil the water and steam cook chilies for 2 minutes until they become tender.
2)Split open the chilies, deseed and demembrane.
3)Mix together cubed smoked or... - 46.4947
Chicken Tinga Tacos With Avocado Chile Crema
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with our new favorite taco! Fun to say and even more fun to eat, chicken tinga tacos are extra tender and moist due to a dip in our Green Valley Organics Kefir and a slow roast in the oven (or crock pot). Short on time? Simply marinate... - 38.8781