- » Grilled Chicken Taco
Grilled Chicken Taco Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled chicken taco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled chicken taco recipes.
Foil Grilled Taco Chicken
For most Mexican food freaks what more can be interesting than chicken cooked with taco seasoning! In the video Chef Evanne uses exclusive Kraft products to make a perfectly grilled chicken. Perfect for a simple everyday meal or for outdoor barbecues! - 97.3519
Grilled Chicken Taco Salad
1. Prepare a hot fire in a barbecue grill or preheat broiler. Use your hand to flatten chicken to an even thickness, then place in a shallow dish. Add olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Turn to coat. Let stand 20 minutes.
2. Grill or... - 32.5919
Tasty Taco Chicken Grill
In small saucepan, make sauce by mixing together onion, tomato sauce, taco sauce, molasses, vinegar, oil, salt, oregano and pepper; bring sauce to a boil.
Remove from heat and cool 2 minutes.
In large shallow dish, place chicken; pour sauce over... - 43.5509
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Taco Wrap With Greek Yogurt Spread
These healthy wraps are beyond perfect for the Super Bowl, for a light summer lunch or a quick dinner. Beyond perfect for your nagging comfort food craving. Beyond satisfying knowing that this has been turned inside out and made super healthy to keep you on... - 127.222
You May Also Like!
Grilldog Presents: Episode #22 Grilled Tacos Intro
The folks at La cook a rack a ltd in New York supplied us with some awesome taco racks so we made a number of tacos, in the first scene we do the typical Mexican Style Taco and on the DVD we do a Gyro tack, a curried chicken and pineapple salsa taco plus a... - 75.935
Spicy Chicken Tacos
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor; process until blended.
2. Place cilantro mixture and chicken pieces in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal bag and shake to coat chicken. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
3. Prepare grill.
4.... - 38.5479
1. Mix chopped spring onion and yogurt together, season to taste with chilli sauce and set aside.
2. Under a pre-heated moderate grill warm the taco shells for about 2 to 3 minutes, turning once.
3. Now, fill the warm taco shell with... - 35.9362
Tacos And Fire Roasted Salsa
Mother and daughter duo, Amelia and Dalia Ceja, create traditional corn tacos of chicken and potato with a spicy fire roasted salsa. - 117.734
Chicken Tinga Tacos With Avocado Chile Crema
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with our new favorite taco! Fun to say and even more fun to eat, chicken tinga tacos are extra tender and moist due to a dip in our Green Valley Organics Kefir and a slow roast in the oven (or crock pot). Short on time? Simply marinate... - 40.4976
Borracho Chipotle Chicken (mexican Grilled Chicken)
1. For marinade, in blender, add chipotle pepper, avocado oil, garlic, and beer. Blend until smooth.
2. In ziplock bag, put chicken and pour marinade in it. Shake to coat well. Place it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Remove chicken from... - 0
Fish Taco Accompaniments
Ever tried interesting accompaniments for a fish taco? Here is a video of some great ideas. A nice guacamole dip, Mango Pico de Gallo, and Habanero Slaw. - 104.037
Chili Tomato Grilled Chicken
In small skillet, place oil and heat to medium temperature.
Add onion and garlic; stir and cook about 3 minutes or until clear and soft.
Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water; add bouillon to skillet, along with taco sauce, salt, oregano, vinegar and... - 41.925
Mexican Chili Tomato Grilled Chicken
In small skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil about 3 minutes or until onion is soft and translucent.
Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water.
Add bouillon, taco sauce, vinegar, mustard, salt and oregano to skillet.
Dip chicken in sauce, turning to coat... - 43.4082