Grilled Cheese Tomato
- » Grilled Cheese Spinach Tomato
Grilled Cheese Spinach Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled cheese spinach tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled cheese spinach tomato recipes.
Italian Grilled Mushroom, Cheese And Spinach Panini
Try out this awesome Italian sandwich with goat cheese and arugula. Watch this impressive video that is a really going to make you delightful. This video is a great interesting piece to view. Gear up to make this elegant sandwich and prepare yourself for a... - 107.136
Spinach And Cheese Stuffed Pizzas
In small bowl, combine garlic and olive oil; in a separate bowl, season spinach with salt and pepper.
Set both aside.
On lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/8-inch thickness, forming a 12- by 16-inch rectangle; then cut dough in half, forming two 12-... - 44.9327
Parsley Pesto Grilled Vegetables & Spinach Fettuccine
Prepare Parsley Pesto; set aside.
Cutting toward stem end, slice each zucchini lengthwise into thin strips, leaving strips attached at stem so they can be fanned out.
Brush cut surfaces of zucchini, eggplants, tomatoes, and onion with some of the pesto.
Place... - 41.8635
Sardines With Haloumi And Spinach
Combine tomato, garlic and the oil in large baking dish; bake, uncovered, in hot oven about 20 minutes or until tomato is browned lightly.
Cook fish on grill plate (or grill or barbecue) about 5 minutes or until cooked through.
Cook haloumi on same... - 42.9146
Tomatoes Stuffed With Spinach Souffle
1. Thaw the frozen spinach soufflÃ© before using.
2. Slice off the top of each tomato to make a cup.
3. Use a teaspoon to scoop out the seeds.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F
5. Sprinkle tomato cups lightly with salt.
6. In a bowl,... - 39.154
Pasta Salad With Basil, Spinach And Tomatoes
In boiling salted water, cook pasta.
While pasta is cooking, combine the olive oil, canola oil, garlic, salt, pepper, spinach, basil, olives and chopped tomatoes.
Mix well and add drained and cooked pasta.
If desired, top with feta or fresh Parmesan cheese... - 32.8199
Fish And Spinach Bake
1) In a dish, fry the onion in 1 teaspoon butter in the microwave for 5 minutes .
2) Stir in the spinach and season with the salt, pepper, nutmeg and mustard to taste.
3) In a souffle dish, place the frozen fish fillets, salt and dot with butter.
4)... - 45.305
Sardinian Ravioli With Cheese And Spinach
1. Sift together flour and salt in a large bowl, make a well in the centre, break in eggs, mix with your fingers. Knead well, sprinkle little water if needed, make a soft dough, wrap in a grease proof paper or cloth. Keep in the refrigerator for 30... - 45.6734
1) Clean the spinach in water and put into a saucepan.
2) Leave enough water on the leaves to prevent adding more water.
3) Cook for 7 to 10 minutes or until it is soft.
4) Drain well and press out any excess water and cut the spinach.
5) Take the pan... - 43.0251
Greek Feta Burgers
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Add lamb, cheese, and mint; stir well.
Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping into 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°).
Place patties... - 38.2534
Spinach pesto is a very unique dish in itself as it solves the purpose of a pesto sauce and at the same time you don't have to bother about getting a lot of fresh basil for pesto as it has the flavor of basil in. A perfect alternate to the traditional pesto.... - 110.831
Spinach And Tortellini Salad
1. Place a saucepan on heat, boil water and add tortellini in it. Cook for about 10 minutes.
2. Strain tortellini, and rinse it with cold water for 20 seconds. Drain.
3. In a large salad bowl, add tortellini, cherry tomatoes, and spinach.
4. Throw... - 104.989
1.Cut the hard stems of spinach and discard them.
2.Rinse the leaves and stems properly and blanch it for 1 minute in boiling salted water.
3.Once done, drain well.
4.Let the spinach cool.
5.Press it hard to drain the excess liquid and chop it... - 46.1268
Baked Salmon With Spinach Pesto And Spaghetti
Baked salmon with spinach pesto and spaghetti is an awesome combination of flavor, nutrition and a jazzy meal. Take a look at the video to see how you can put together this awesome combo in no time. So if you like to stay fir this is a great companion for you. - 105.281
Gluten Free Pizza - Part 2 : Topping And Grilling
Perfect for July 4th or other summer parties- this gluten free pizza is a healthy, kid-friendly, delicious meal in no time.
For more healthy recipes and great inspirational videos, go to www.TruthFairyTV.com. Tou can also join www.TruthFairyTV.com's... - 98.7474
Char Grilled Baby Octopus Salad
Cut each octopus in half.
Using vegetable peeler, remove five wide strips of rind from Lemon; shred strips finely.
Combine octopus, rind, garlic, paprika, cumin, pesto, vinegar and half of the oil in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or... - 47.6572
Grilled Tyson Chicken
Are you looking for a low fat dish cooked with high quality olive oil? Scott is making chicken salad with grilled chicken, he grills the chicken in a slightly different way. He pounds the chicken breasts before grilling so the chicken is tender and juicy. He... - 111.448
Fettuccine With Grilled Vegetables
Thread the eggplant, mushroom, and sweet pepper pieces alternately onto eight 12-inch skewers; set aside.
For sauce, in a small saucepan combine wine, water, bouillon cube, cornstarch, basil, savory, and thyme.
Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
Cook... - 44.1567
Grilled Lamb And Tabbouleh Salad
1. Cut horizontally through thickest portion of lamb, cutting to, but not through, other side, open flat as you would a book (lamb should be close to an even thickness on each side to cook evenly). Combine dressing and 1/4t cup lemon juice. Reserve 1/4 cup... - 35.5564
Summer Garden Sandwich
Summer Garden Sandwich is a unique and winning mied vegetable sandwich that is perfect for your brunch or breakfast. It also makes for a quick snack!! Surprise your family with this irresistible sandwich! Try the Summer Garden Sandwich! - 37.7364
Cheesy Pasta Frittata
1. Boil the pasta. Meanwhile, heat the grill to medium and heat half the oil in a heavy-based frying pan over a medium heat. Add the courgettes and garlic to the pan and cook for 5 mins, stirring, until the courgette is just tender.
2. Drain the pasta, then... - 34.984
Mozzarella And Pesto Burger
Chef Hermann probably enjoys his burgers with a dash of zing and creamy insides and this recipe seems to be a perfect replication of his love for all things creamy. He stuffs his burger with spinach-arugula pesto and soft, sweet, and creamy mozzarella that... - 102.666
Aubergine Eggplant Lasagne
Slice the aubergines (eggplant). Arrange them in a deep oblong dish, in which you will cook the finished lasagne. Add the water, cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 7 minutes, rearranging once, until tender. Drain and set aside.
Put the... - 39.8584
Angus Beef Franks Part - 1
Grilling was never so fun, watch the first part of the Angus beef frank sandwich series with Chef Walter Staib. The video is interesting and shows wonderful grilling and slicing techniques. Check out second part of this series for the complete recipe. - 104.913
1. Wash and dry the beef tomatoes and cut into medium slices.
2. Wash and spin dry the green salad.
3. Slice the gherkins and cut the bread baps in half horizontally.
4. Pre-heat the grill to hot.
5. Place the minced steak into a large... - 77.341
Packed With Protein Chicken Pesto Panini
In Italy the term 'panino' refers to a small bread roll and its plural is 'panini'. Perhaps the word is derived from 'pane' which means bread. In general though, Panino is often used to refer to a grilled sandwich or a pressed and toasted sandwich. - 0
Chicken Goat Cheese Panini
In a bowl, blend goat cheese with ricotta and Italian seasoning.
Place tomato slices on hot grill to slightly char; set aside. Brush one side of each focaccia slice with olive oil. Place two focaccia slices oil side down on work surface covered with waxed... - 26.7832
Feta Cheese Sandwich- ساندويتش الجبن ألأبيض - فيتا
The most uncommon of all to use in a sandwich is feta cheese and this feta and vegetable sandwich totally defies it. The combination of fresh vegetables, kalamata olives and feta taste so exquisite that you would have to make it again to satisfy your soul. - 88.9329
The Ultimate Macaroni And Cheese …
This pasta dish is exactly what the title implies: the ultimate macaroni and cheese recipe. This creamy delicious pasta is one that you can indulge in anytime and you are sure to come back for more each time. A simple and easy recipe that lets you make... - 43.6852
Italian Salad Platter
1. Arrange radicchio leaves, spinach leaves and chicory leaves on a large platter.
2. Cut out 8 rounds of bread using a scone cutter. Toast bread rounds on both sides. Place a slice of salami, then a slice of cheese on toast and grill until cheese has melted.... - 40.1176
Cheesy Tuna Pesto Pasta
1. In a pot, boil the pasta.
2. When the pasta is cooked, drain and keep aside.
3. Heat the grill to high heat.
3. In a large bowl, add the tuna and its oil and the pesto.
4. Using a spoon, mash the fish and the pasto together, along... - 38.4227
My Fav. French Bread Pizza (variety)
You can never have to many quick, easy and bangin' lunch or dinner recipes. This french bread pizza surely fits the bill!! The perfectly crisp yet tender garlic french bread crust is just the beginning of making a fabulous french bread pizza. Top with your... - 0
1.Boil the water and add 6 teaspoons of salt to it.
2.Add a teaspoon of oil.
3.Drop the pasta and cook for about 13 minutes till the pasta is al dente in texture. Drain and set aside.
4.Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on either... - 90.15
Various Omelette Fillings
The following fillings are for spooning on to the omelette in the pan just before folding it over to serve: 3 or 4 tablespoonfuls of spinach or sorreLpurde.
1 3/4 pints of cooked cockles, shelled, well rinsed, and drained, and mixed with a tablespoonful of... - 25.5198
Pesto Chicken Picnic
To make the pesto: In a food processor or blender, combine the spinach, basil, broth, Parmesan, pine nuts, oil, and sour cream.
Process until smooth.
To make the sandwiches: Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick spray.
Preheat the grill or... - 48.8181
1. Place burghul (cracked wheat) in a bowl. Pour over 2 cups / 500 ml/16 fl oz hot water and soak for 10-15 minutes. Drain burghul (cracked wheat) and set aside.
2. Place onion and garlic in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat and cook, stirring, for 3... - 36.0813
Spa Style Chicken And Vegetable Lasagna
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a nonstick frying pan or a stovetop grilling pan, quickly sear the chicken for about 1 minute on each side.
3. Set Aside.
4. In a small bowl, mix the ricotta, oregano, and basil.
5. Line the bottom... - 46.4135
Arabic Inspired Party Salad - A Party In Your Mouth!
This is a salad like looks like a party and tastes like one too! This salad is sweet, sour and spicy and is inspired by the beautiful ingredients that come from the Arabian regions like Zaatar, pickled turnips, sumac, pomegranate molasses, sumac, parsley,... - 0
Lasagne With Leeks And Sausage
Put the leeks and sausage in a deep oblong dish with 60 ml / 4 tbsp of the sieved (strained) tomatoes. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 6 minutes, stirring once. Add the rest of the tomato and the herbs, season, and set aside.
Put the... - 36.8371