- » Grilled Caribbean Chicken
Grilled Caribbean Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled caribbean chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled caribbean chicken recipes.
How-to Make Jerk Chicken
All of you, who loves their chicken to be spicy and hot, here is something most delicate for them. Jamaican jerk chicken is too delicious with this hot and spicy marinade. Marinate the chicken in advance and put these over grill, when your guests are ready... - 141.296
Caribbean Jerk Chicken
Tongue tickling at the same time tongue searing, the hot, succulent, fiery, and flavorful Carribean jerk chicken is quite a firework. Chef Jason Aziz tells you how to prepare this tropical treat at home without much toil. The traditional flavors and fiery hot... - 124.426
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a non-metallic shallow dish, place the chicken portions.
3) In a food processor, place chiles, scallions, thyme, ginger root, garlic, paparika, dried thyme, cinnamon, clove, soy eauce, wine vignegar and pepper.
4)... - 45.3801
Combine pineapple juice concentrate, lime juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, water, molasses and ground red pepper in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag until sugar is dissolved.
Add chicken; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator up to 6... - 44.0818
1. In a food processor or blender, add onions, soy sauce, thyme, chile pepper, sesame oil, garlic, sugar, vinegar and allspice and pulse it about twelve times
2. Add half of it in a ziplock pouch and set aside the remaining as ti can be serve with... - 43.1394
Caribbean Chicken And Papaya Kebabs
Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 to 8 hours.
Remove chicken from bowl, reserving marinade.
Bring marinade to a boil in a small saucepan.
Thread chicken and papaya alternately onto 2 (10-inch)... - 37.3806
Zesty Caribbean Chicken Breast
Combine Crisco® Oil, lemon peel, lemon juice, paprika, honey, garlic salt, ginger, oregano and hot pepper sauce in shallow baking dish.
Turn to coat.
Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
Heat broiler or... - 37.1004
1. Place all of the marinade ingredients into a blender on high speed until completely liquefied.
2. Place chicken in a non-metallic bowl, cover with marinade. Refrigerate over night.
3. Grill chicken about 4 minutes on each side. - 35.3907
Grilled West Indies Spice Rubbed Chicken Breast With Grilled Banana
1. Mix all the spices together well and rub this mixture over both sides of each chicken breast. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. Over a medium fire, grill the chicken breasts skin-side down for 7-8 minutes, until well browned and heavily crusted. Turn... - 31.8063
Caribbean Jerk Chicken
1. In a food processor, combine all of the ingredients up through the oil: process to a paste. Put the chicken in a bowl, pour the marinade over and coat the chicken. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Light a grill. Remove the chicken pieces from the... - 29.7715
Caribbean Chicken Salad
1. Pour 1 cup pineapple juice into a shallow, non-metallic dish. Add chicken, turning to coat both sides. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, stir together remaining pineapple juice, yogurt, chutney and lemon peel; set aside.
3. Gril - 26.1937
Hot Wings With A Caribbean Twist
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a large bowl add in Jamaican jerk seasoning, onion powder, buffalo wing rub and garlic powder.
3. Followed by lime juice, zest and canola oil. Mix well all the ingredients.
4. Add in the chicken into bowl and... - 0