- » Grilled Caribbean
Grilled Caribbean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled caribbean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled caribbean recipes.
Grilled Shrimp And Pineapple Skewers
This recipe of Caribbean-style grilled shrimp and pineapple is an absolute treat for a mild summer evening. Plan ahead to call up your friends and enjoy a weekend afternoon with these delicious snacks. But before that, watch the video to learn the tricks of... - 144.935
How-to Make Jerk Chicken
All of you, who loves their chicken to be spicy and hot, here is something most delicate for them. Jamaican jerk chicken is too delicious with this hot and spicy marinade. Marinate the chicken in advance and put these over grill, when your guests are ready... - 141.296
Caribbean Jerk Chicken
Tongue tickling at the same time tongue searing, the hot, succulent, fiery, and flavorful Carribean jerk chicken is quite a firework. Chef Jason Aziz tells you how to prepare this tropical treat at home without much toil. The traditional flavors and fiery hot... - 124.426
Grilled Pork Chops With Baked Sweet Potatoes
Here is an inexpensive and quick meal for you. Most of us often want a meal that is ready in no time and isn’t very hard on the pocket too. The chef in the video shows how quickly pork chops can be marinated and grilled to make a filling meal. Watch the... - 117.461
Grilled Prawns Over Pineapple Rice
Succulent, marinated prawns are grilled and then set over a sweet and savoury pineapple rice. This is restaurant quality eating at its best! - 103.514
Nicoise Salad With Grilled Tuna
1.In a saucepan, mix together potatoes , water to cover by 2-3 inches and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Bring water to a boil, and cook for 20 minutes over medium-low heat.
3.Drain and wash in cold running water.
4.Peel and cut into 1/2-inch (12-mm) cubes.... - 47.1344
Caribbean Tuna Burgers
Am incredible burger that will transport you to the sunny Caribbean with the fresh tuna flavor paired with jerked pineapple and curry mayo - 46.3726
Red Snapper With Olive Salsa And Green Beans
1. Preheat either a - grill pan, cast-iron skillet or indoor electric grill to high heat.
2. To prepare the snapper drizzle it with olive oil.
3. In a small bowl combine spices and rub fish with the mixture.
4. On hot grill place fish... - 45.402
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a non-metallic shallow dish, place the chicken portions.
3) In a food processor, place chiles, scallions, thyme, ginger root, garlic, paparika, dried thyme, cinnamon, clove, soy eauce, wine vignegar and pepper.
4)... - 45.3801
Caribbean Corned Beef Kabobs
Thinking for a way to pep up your outdoor party, this Caribbean Corned Beef Kabobs can alone make the party happening. Yes, fire up the grill and let your friends take turns in making the Caribbean Corned Beef Kabobs; believe me the fun is great. - 44.835
Grilled Beef Tenderloin Salad
To make the salad: Coat a grill rack with no-stick spray.
Preheat the grill.
Coat the beef with no-stick spray and season with the salt and pepper.
Grill, covered, 4" from the heat for 7 to 10 minutes per side, or until an instant-read thermometer registers... - 44.7877
Grilled Tuna With Navy Bean Ragu
1) In a pot, place the beans, cover with water and bring to a boil. Then simmer on a low heat for about 45 minutes until tender. Drain the beans and reserve 3/4 cup cooking water, keep aside.
2) In a non-metallic bowl, mix 1 tablespoon olive oil,... - 44.5633
Caribbean Jerk Pork
1.Cut away visible fat from pork.
2.Take a flat glass pan and place pork in it.
3.In a small bowl, combine, pepper, ginger, garlic, cayenne pepper, brown sugar, cilantro, corainder and nutmeg.
4. Mix well to form a thick paste.
5. Smear the pork with... - 44.2423
Combine pineapple juice concentrate, lime juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, water, molasses and ground red pepper in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag until sugar is dissolved.
Add chicken; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator up to 6... - 44.0818
Jamaican Grilled Pork Steak
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat from the steaks.
2. In a small food processor jar combine garlic, scallions, oil, lime juice, sugar, ginger, spices, salt, and peppers.
3. Blend into a smooth paste.
4. Tip into a... - 43.9037
Jerked Rib Eye Steaks With Yuca Chips And Habanero Sauce
1) Rub the steaks with oil and jerk spice mix. Add in a little salt if needed. Cover the steaks and let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a saucepan, add carrot, orange habanero chiles, sugar, rice vinegar, salt and 1... - 43.7134
Here is an easy and healthy mixed-seafood salad recipe just for you. My mother is very sincere about cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this seafood salad. It is very healthy and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this... - 43.5403
Cajun Rubbed Red Snapper
1.Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat it for 5 minutes.
2.Take a small plastic bag and combine together cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, parsley, onion powder and garlic powder.
3. Shake the packet well to mix
4. Take a plateand pour contents of... - 43.4812
1. In a food processor or blender, add onions, soy sauce, thyme, chile pepper, sesame oil, garlic, sugar, vinegar and allspice and pulse it about twelve times
2. Add half of it in a ziplock pouch and set aside the remaining as ti can be serve with... - 43.1394
Broiled Shrimp With Tomatillo Relish
In glass bowl combine first 5 ingredients.
Add shrimp and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Grill or broil the shrimp about 3 minutes per side.
Spoon relish on a platter and top with shrimp.
Relish: Combine all ingredients in glass bowl.
Cover... - 42.8014
Grilled Caribbean Steak With Tropical Rice
1 In a large resealable plastic food storage bag, place the steak.
2 In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, 1/4 cup orange juice and ginger.
3 Pour the mixture over steak.
4 Seal the bag, turning to coat the steak with marinade.
5 ... - 42.6176
Grilled Tuna With Cilantro Butter
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add butter, 1/4 cup cilantro, 2 teaspoons gingerroot, and garlic.
Process until smooth.
Shape mixture into a log.
Wrap in wax paper, and chill until firm.
Place tuna steaks in a shallow dish.
Combine remaining 2... - 42.5374
Grilled Tuna And Pearl Barley Nicoise
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan.
Add barley; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes.
Remove from heat; let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
Spoon barley into a large... - 41.6962
Grilled Tuna Nicoise
Combine vinegar, water, mustard, and 1 teaspoon olive oil in a small jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend.
Wash beans; trim ends, and remove strings.
Arrange beans in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 6 to 8 minutes or until... - 41.4947
Sherry Pepper Shrimp
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact; place shrimp in a shallow dish.
Combine 1/3 cup sherry, crushed red pepper, fennel, and garlic; pour over shrimp.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours.
Combine sweet red pepper, tomato, shallots, and 1/3 cup... - 41.4947
Grilled Tuna With Vegetables In Herb Butter
On four 12 x l8-inch pieces heavy-duty aluminum foil mound tuna, bell pepper, squash, carrots, pea pods and onions, dividing evenly.
For herb butter, in small bowl stir together butter, lemon juice, garlic, tarragon and dill weed.
Drizzle mixture over tuna... - 41.4723
Marinated Grilled Tuna
1. Take a bowl and mix sherry, olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, gingerroot, garlic and pepper well to prepare the marinade.
2. Take a 12x7 1/2x2-inch baking dish and arrange tuna steaks as a single layer and pour the marinade.
3. Cover, keep in... - 41.2652
Pesce Spada Rollotini Rolled Swordfish
1. To prepare the pat swordfish steaks dry, trim away skin and dark connective tissue and place between wax paper sheets.
2. Using rubber mallet, pound fish steaks as you would do with chicken or veal cutlets.
3. Out of the thin slices make several... - 40.4802
Orange Pressed Tuna
1.Coat grill with cooking spray.
2. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
3.Take the orange and peel it.Make slices of 1/4 inch thickness.
4.Put the tuna in the grill and season with parsleu, pepper and salt.
5.Place the orange slices over the tuna to cover... - 40.4634
1) In a mixing bowl, combine lamb, green pepper, soy sauce, lemon rind, and ginger.
2) Make about 12 patties little bigger than pineapple slices.
3) Place a pineapple slice on each patty and 1 tablespoon yogurt in the centre.
4) Put another patty on... - 40.0938
Grilled Rice And Tuna Peppers
1. Place the 2 rices in different saucepans, cover with water and cook according to the instructions on the packet. Drain well.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Halve the (bell) peppers, remove the seeds and stalks and arrange the peppers... - 40.0114
Caribbean Jerk Pork Chops
Caribbean-style pork chops marinated overnight in a lemon juice and oil marinade with a variety of spices. Use more cayenne pepper to make it really hot - 39.4639
Caribbean Ham Steak
1) In a pan, saute the onion in the oil until soft, add the green pepper and saute for 2 min, stir in the curry powder and saute further for 1 min.
2) Blend the pineapple juice, cornflour, tomato ketchup, salt and pepper, and stir in to the pan with... - 39.2706
Oriental Grilled Tuna
Place tuna steaks in a shallow dish.
Combine soy sauce and next 8 ingredients in a medium bowl; pour over tuna steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
Remove tuna steaks from marinade, reserving marinade.
Coat grill rack with... - 39.1125
Grilled Tuna And Onions
Place tuna and onion in a large shallow baking dish.
Combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients; pour vinegar mixture over tuna and onion.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours, turning tuna occasionally.
Remove tuna from marinade, reserving 1/4 cup... - 38.9592
Rudy's Rib Eye Steaks
1) Soak hickory chips in water, 30 minutes prior to grilling.
2) Preheat the grilling equipment, 15 minutes before cooking.
3) Drizzle seasoned pepper on top of the steaks.
4) Press 1 minced garlic clove into the meat surface of each... - 38.941
Caribbean Jerk Pork
Remove all visible fat from the pork and place the tenderloin in a flat glass pan.
In a small bowl, mix the ginger, pepper, brown sugar, garlic, cilantro, cayenne pepper, nutmeg and coriander.
Blend well to make a thick rub.
Press the rub firmly onto all... - 37.8466
Caribbean Chicken And Papaya Kebabs
Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 to 8 hours.
Remove chicken from bowl, reserving marinade.
Bring marinade to a boil in a small saucepan.
Thread chicken and papaya alternately onto 2 (10-inch)... - 37.3806
Zesty Caribbean Chicken Breast
Combine Crisco® Oil, lemon peel, lemon juice, paprika, honey, garlic salt, ginger, oregano and hot pepper sauce in shallow baking dish.
Turn to coat.
Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
Heat broiler or... - 37.1004
1. Combine tuna, cheese, mayonnaise, pickle, onion and mustard; mix well.
2. Trim crusts from bread; cut slices into quarters.
3. Preheat microwave browning grill for 4 minutes on HIGH.
4. Top bread pieces with tuna mixture; garnish with olives. Arrange half... - 36.9574
Grilled Beef Patties With Savory Sauce
Combine ground beef, seasonings and 1/2 cup water; form in patties.
Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan; simmer for 5 minutes.
Broil patties over hot coals, 3 inches from source of heat, for 5 min- utes; turn.
Spread sauce over patties; broil for 5 min-... - 36.3012
Caribbean Jerk Pork
In a medium, bowl, combine all ingredients except pork.
Add pork, cover bowl, and marinate at least 4 hours or overnight, turning pork occasionally.
Season grill grates; preheat on HI for 5 minutes, then adjust to appropriate cook setting.
Cook 30 to 40... - 36.1959
Grilled Tuna With Tomato Orange Relish
Prepare Tomato-Orange Relish.
Mix oil, garlic, and lemon juice.
Rinse tuna, pat dry, and brush all over with oil mixture.
Place tuna on a greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of hot coals.
Cook, turning once, until browned on outside but still pale... - 36.0995
Caribbean Turkey Burgers
Caribbean jerk seasoning a blend of red pepper, allspice, turmeric, onion and thyme is an easy way to spice up meat or poultry - 35.8247
1. Place all of the marinade ingredients into a blender on high speed until completely liquefied.
2. Place chicken in a non-metallic bowl, cover with marinade. Refrigerate over night.
3. Grill chicken about 4 minutes on each side. - 35.3907
Grilled Fruit Kabobs
Soak 12 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
In small bowl, combine sour cream, apricot preserves and 1 tablespoon steak sauce; set aside.
Thread fruit pieces onto skewers.
In small bowl, combine remaining 3 tablespoons steak sauce with... - 35.3613
Caribbean Fish Tacos
1. Prepare Tropical Salsa.
2. Combine sugar and next 9 ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over both sides of fish. Cover and marinate 30 minutes.
3. Prepare grill.
4. Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 9 minutes... - 34.2139
Backyard Grilled Tuna Steaks
1) In a 2-inch deep dish, arrange the tuna steaks.
2) In a bowl, add Italian dressing, soy sauce and lemon juice.
3) Pour the dressing over the tuna steaks. Cover the dish and keep it in the fridge to marinate for about 1 hour. Turn the steaks... - 33.683
Grilled Crab And Cheese Rolls
Stir together cheese, celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, pimiento, lemon juice, and prepared mustard.
Fold in crab.
Split French rolls; spread crab mixture over bottom halves and replace tops.
Wrap heavy-duty foil loosely around roll; fold edges of foil to... - 33.1037
Grilled Caribbean Beef Kabobs
Trim steak; cut meat into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes.
Marinade: In non metallic bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, honey, hot pepper, gingerroot, soy sauce, allspice, cinnamon and cloves; add beef cubes, stirring to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 8... - 33.0499
Grilled Lobster With Potato Salad
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring potatoes and 3 quarts water to a bail. Cover and simmer until potatoes are tender when pierced, 30 to 35 minutes. Drain. When potatoes are Cool enough to touch, cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch chunks.
2. Meanwhile, in... - 32.8014
Jerk Pork Ribs
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Rub the ribs with the jerk sauce. Use rubber gloves if hot chilies are there in the sauce.
3) Cover and keep the ribs marinated for a whole night in the refrigerator.
4) On the following... - 32.7295
Beef Okra And Potato Kebabs
1. Place potatoes in a saucepan, cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 1 5 minutes or until tender, drain. Cool.
2. Combine parsley, horseradish, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, olive oil, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a... - 32.3783
Soy Lime Grilled Tuna
Place fish in a shallow baking dish.
Combine lime juice and next 3 ingredients, stirring well.
Pour lime juice mixture over fish.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning fish once.
Remove fish from marinade; reserve marinade.
Place marinade in... - 32.2351
Grilled West Indies Spice Rubbed Chicken Breast With Grilled Banana
1. Mix all the spices together well and rub this mixture over both sides of each chicken breast. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. Over a medium fire, grill the chicken breasts skin-side down for 7-8 minutes, until well browned and heavily crusted. Turn... - 31.8063
Grilled Asparagus With Leeks And Parmesan
Get a ridged griddle really hot; if you do not have one, heat an overhead grill.
Brush the leeks with olive oil, then place them on the griddle or in a grill pan and slide them under the grill.
Cook for 1 or 2 minutes, then turn.
Add the asparagus, brushed... - 31.5752
Grilled Tuna With Herbed Mayonnaise
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over tuna; set aside.
Place tuna on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until tuna is medium-rare or to desired... - 31.205
Grilled Tuna Nicoise Salad
1. Prepare grill to high heat.
2. Scrub potatoes. Place wet potatoes in an 8-inch square baking dish, and cover with wax paper. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes. Add beans to dish, cover. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender, drain. Rinse... - 30.7156
Plum Creek Cellars Grilled Tenderloin
1. In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine vinegar, sugar, wine, catsup, Worcestershire, onion, cornstarch, rosemary, hot sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Stir over high heat until boiling, about 2 minutes. Let marinade cool, or to chill quickly, nest pan in a... - 30.5044
Caribbean Jerk Chicken
1. In a food processor, combine all of the ingredients up through the oil: process to a paste. Put the chicken in a bowl, pour the marinade over and coat the chicken. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Light a grill. Remove the chicken pieces from the... - 29.7715
Caribbean Grilled Turkey Kabobs
1. Toss turkey with jerk seasoning in a bowl. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Alternately thread turkey, onion, bell pepper, and pineapple onto 4 (12-inch) metal skewers.
4. Combine chutney and mustard, stirring well. Brush kabobs with... - 29.1123
Caribbean Shrimp On A Stick
1. Place all of the marinade ingredients in a blender or food processor, and process until smooth. Place the shrimp in a shallow dish, and pour half of the marinade over the shrimp. (Refrigerate the other half of the marinade until you grill the shrimp.) Turn... - 28.4027
Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
1. Prepare grill.
2. Place portobello caps, stem side up, on a plate. Combine olive oil and next 4 ingredients. Drizzle oil mixture over mushrooms.
3. Place mushrooms on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cover and grill 4 minutes on each side or until... - 26.3747
Caribbean Chicken Salad
1. Pour 1 cup pineapple juice into a shallow, non-metallic dish. Add chicken, turning to coat both sides. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, stir together remaining pineapple juice, yogurt, chutney and lemon peel; set aside.
3. Gril - 26.1937
Grilled Tuna Steaks
Remove skin from tuna.
Preheat 10-in browning dish at High 5 minutes.
Microwave at High 1 minute.
Turn and rearrange.
Microwave at High 1 to 3 minutes, or until fish flakes easily and is no longer pink. - 23.7195
1. Prepare grill.
2. Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Combine all ingredients except cooking spray in a large zip-top plastic bag,- seal and marinate 30 minutes. Remove asparagus from bag,- discard marinade. Place asparagus on grill rack coated with cooking... - 22.6711
1. Put the tuna in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in the tarragon, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper. Shape into 4 patties.
2. Spray a large ridged grill pan or nonstick skillet with canola nonstick... - 21.847
Pan Grilled Tuna Steaks
1. Cut tuna into 4 equal pieces.
2. Place a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat. When pan is hot, add tuna and cook on each side, turning once, until browned on the surface, gray to about 1/4 inch in, and still red in the center (cut to test), 4... - 20.6603
Swordfish With Leek Cream
Prepare coals for grilling.
Brush fish with oil.
Place fish on greased grill over hot coals (coals will be glowing).
Grill, uncovered, 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork. - 20.3459
Hot Wings With A Caribbean Twist
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a large bowl add in Jamaican jerk seasoning, onion powder, buffalo wing rub and garlic powder.
3. Followed by lime juice, zest and canola oil. Mix well all the ingredients.
4. Add in the chicken into bowl and... - 0