- » Grilled Caribbean
Grilled Caribbean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled caribbean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled caribbean recipes.
Caribbean Style Mango Bango Swordfish
Can't go on a Caribbean cruise, yet? No problem, this dish will definitely transport you there. Watch Robin making this Grilled swordfish topped with a Caribbean-inspired, 3 ingredient hot mango sauce. Enjoy! - 77.2409
Caribbean Shrimp On A Stick
1. Place all of the marinade ingredients in a blender or food processor, and process until smooth. Place the shrimp in a shallow dish, and pour half of the marinade over the shrimp. (Refrigerate the other half of the marinade until you grill the shrimp.) Turn... - 31.202
Grilled Caribbean Beef Kabobs
Trim steak; cut meat into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes.
Marinade: In non metallic bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, honey, hot pepper, gingerroot, soy sauce, allspice, cinnamon and cloves; add beef cubes, stirring to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 8... - 35.4872
Grilled West Indies Spice Rubbed Chicken Breast With Grilled Banana
1. Mix all the spices together well and rub this mixture over both sides of each chicken breast. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. Over a medium fire, grill the chicken breasts skin-side down for 7-8 minutes, until well browned and heavily crusted. Turn... - 35.0684
Caribbean Grilled Turkey Kabobs
1. Toss turkey with jerk seasoning in a bowl. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Alternately thread turkey, onion, bell pepper, and pineapple onto 4 (12-inch) metal skewers.
4. Combine chutney and mustard, stirring well. Brush kabobs with... - 30.8352
Caribbean Jerk Pork
Remove all visible fat from the pork and place the tenderloin in a flat glass pan.
In a small bowl, mix the ginger, pepper, brown sugar, garlic, cilantro, cayenne pepper, nutmeg and coriander.
Blend well to make a thick rub.
Press the rub firmly onto all... - 38.8025
Zesty Caribbean Chicken Breast
Combine Crisco® Oil, lemon peel, lemon juice, paprika, honey, garlic salt, ginger, oregano and hot pepper sauce in shallow baking dish.
Turn to coat.
Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
Heat broiler or... - 38.8764
Grilled Caribbean Steak With Tropical Rice
1 In a large resealable plastic food storage bag, place the steak.
2 In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, 1/4 cup orange juice and ginger.
3 Pour the mixture over steak.
4 Seal the bag, turning to coat the steak with marinade.
5 ... - 42.1734
Caribbean Chicken Salad
1. Pour 1 cup pineapple juice into a shallow, non-metallic dish. Add chicken, turning to coat both sides. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, stir together remaining pineapple juice, yogurt, chutney and lemon peel; set aside.
3. Gril - 28.5748
Caribbean Chicken And Papaya Kebabs
Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 to 8 hours.
Remove chicken from bowl, reserving marinade.
Bring marinade to a boil in a small saucepan.
Thread chicken and papaya alternately onto 2 (10-inch)... - 39.3374
Caribbean Jerk Pork
1.Cut away visible fat from pork.
2.Take a flat glass pan and place pork in it.
3.In a small bowl, combine, pepper, ginger, garlic, cayenne pepper, brown sugar, cilantro, corainder and nutmeg.
4. Mix well to form a thick paste.
5. Smear the pork with... - 45.1482
Caribbean Jerk Pork
In a medium, bowl, combine all ingredients except pork.
Add pork, cover bowl, and marinate at least 4 hours or overnight, turning pork occasionally.
Season grill grates; preheat on HI for 5 minutes, then adjust to appropriate cook setting.
Cook 30 to 40... - 37.3456
Caribbean Fish Tacos
1. Prepare Tropical Salsa.
2. Combine sugar and next 9 ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over both sides of fish. Cover and marinate 30 minutes.
3. Prepare grill.
4. Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 9 minutes... - 35.1962
Combine pineapple juice concentrate, lime juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, water, molasses and ground red pepper in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag until sugar is dissolved.
Add chicken; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator up to 6... - 43.0743
Caribbean Jerk Chicken
1. In a food processor, combine all of the ingredients up through the oil: process to a paste. Put the chicken in a bowl, pour the marinade over and coat the chicken. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Light a grill. Remove the chicken pieces from the... - 31.7067
Caribbean Ham Steak
1) In a pan, saute the onion in the oil until soft, add the green pepper and saute for 2 min, stir in the curry powder and saute further for 1 min.
2) Blend the pineapple juice, cornflour, tomato ketchup, salt and pepper, and stir in to the pan with... - 39.6293
Peg Leg Chicken With Caribbean Bbq Rum Sauce
These Grilled Chicken legs basted with a Spice Rum sauce make for some good eating at the Pit. Watch the BBQ Pit Boys prepare and cook up this hot summer day favorite even Captain Morgan would be proud of. - 0
Hot Wings With A Caribbean Twist
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a large bowl add in Jamaican jerk seasoning, onion powder, buffalo wing rub and garlic powder.
3. Followed by lime juice, zest and canola oil. Mix well all the ingredients.
4. Add in the chicken into bowl and... - 0
Caribbean Turkey Burgers
Caribbean jerk seasoning a blend of red pepper, allspice, turmeric, onion and thyme is an easy way to spice up meat or poultry - 35.9044
Caribbean Corned Beef Kabobs
Thinking for a way to pep up your outdoor party, this Caribbean Corned Beef Kabobs can alone make the party happening. Yes, fire up the grill and let your friends take turns in making the Caribbean Corned Beef Kabobs; believe me the fun is great. - 47.2897
Caribbean Jerk Pork Chops
Caribbean-style pork chops marinated overnight in a lemon juice and oil marinade with a variety of spices. Use more cayenne pepper to make it really hot - 39.3415
Caribbean Tuna Burgers
Am incredible burger that will transport you to the sunny Caribbean with the fresh tuna flavor paired with jerked pineapple and curry mayo - 44.7639
Caribbean Jerk Chicken
Tongue tickling at the same time tongue searing, the hot, succulent, fiery, and flavorful Carribean jerk chicken is quite a firework. Chef Jason Aziz tells you how to prepare this tropical treat at home without much toil. The traditional flavors and fiery hot... - 106.04
Jamaican Grilled Pork Steak
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat from the steaks.
2. In a small food processor jar combine garlic, scallions, oil, lime juice, sugar, ginger, spices, salt, and peppers.
3. Blend into a smooth paste.
4. Tip into a... - 43.5156
Grilled Shrimp And Pineapple Skewers
This recipe of Caribbean-style grilled shrimp and pineapple is an absolute treat for a mild summer evening. Plan ahead to call up your friends and enjoy a weekend afternoon with these delicious snacks. But before that, watch the video to learn the tricks of... - 128.995
Grilled Pork Chops With Baked Sweet Potatoes
Here is an inexpensive and quick meal for you. Most of us often want a meal that is ready in no time and isn’t very hard on the pocket too. The chef in the video shows how quickly pork chops can be marinated and grilled to make a filling meal. Watch the... - 82.0813
1. Prepare grill.
2. Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Combine all ingredients except cooking spray in a large zip-top plastic bag,- seal and marinate 30 minutes. Remove asparagus from bag,- discard marinade. Place asparagus on grill rack coated with cooking... - 24.1638
Backyard Grilled Tuna Steaks
1) In a 2-inch deep dish, arrange the tuna steaks.
2) In a bowl, add Italian dressing, soy sauce and lemon juice.
3) Pour the dressing over the tuna steaks. Cover the dish and keep it in the fridge to marinate for about 1 hour. Turn the steaks... - 33.3157
Grilled Fruit Kabobs
Soak 12 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
In small bowl, combine sour cream, apricot preserves and 1 tablespoon steak sauce; set aside.
Thread fruit pieces onto skewers.
In small bowl, combine remaining 3 tablespoons steak sauce with... - 34.9763
Grilled Tuna With Herbed Mayonnaise
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over tuna; set aside.
Place tuna on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until tuna is medium-rare or to desired... - 32.3907
Grilled Tuna With Tomato Orange Relish
Prepare Tomato-Orange Relish.
Mix oil, garlic, and lemon juice.
Rinse tuna, pat dry, and brush all over with oil mixture.
Place tuna on a greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of hot coals.
Cook, turning once, until browned on outside but still pale... - 38.1786
Pan Grilled Tuna Steaks
1. Cut tuna into 4 equal pieces.
2. Place a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat. When pan is hot, add tuna and cook on each side, turning once, until browned on the surface, gray to about 1/4 inch in, and still red in the center (cut to test), 4... - 22.5852
Jerked Rib Eye Steaks With Yuca Chips And Habanero Sauce
1) Rub the steaks with oil and jerk spice mix. Add in a little salt if needed. Cover the steaks and let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a saucepan, add carrot, orange habanero chiles, sugar, rice vinegar, salt and 1... - 44.2842
Grilled Crab And Cheese Rolls
Stir together cheese, celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, pimiento, lemon juice, and prepared mustard.
Fold in crab.
Split French rolls; spread crab mixture over bottom halves and replace tops.
Wrap heavy-duty foil loosely around roll; fold edges of foil to... - 35.3371
Grilled Tuna Nicoise Salad
1. Prepare grill to high heat.
2. Scrub potatoes. Place wet potatoes in an 8-inch square baking dish, and cover with wax paper. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes. Add beans to dish, cover. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender, drain. Rinse... - 31.873
Grilled Tuna Nicoise
Combine vinegar, water, mustard, and 1 teaspoon olive oil in a small jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend.
Wash beans; trim ends, and remove strings.
Arrange beans in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 6 to 8 minutes or until... - 43.5359
Grilled Beef Patties With Savory Sauce
Combine ground beef, seasonings and 1/2 cup water; form in patties.
Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan; simmer for 5 minutes.
Broil patties over hot coals, 3 inches from source of heat, for 5 min- utes; turn.
Spread sauce over patties; broil for 5 min-... - 36.2431
Oriental Grilled Tuna
Place tuna steaks in a shallow dish.
Combine soy sauce and next 8 ingredients in a medium bowl; pour over tuna steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
Remove tuna steaks from marinade, reserving marinade.
Coat grill rack with... - 40.5719
Soy Lime Grilled Tuna
Place fish in a shallow baking dish.
Combine lime juice and next 3 ingredients, stirring well.
Pour lime juice mixture over fish.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning fish once.
Remove fish from marinade; reserve marinade.
Place marinade in... - 33.517
Grilled Tuna Steaks
Remove skin from tuna.
Preheat 10-in browning dish at High 5 minutes.
Microwave at High 1 minute.
Turn and rearrange.
Microwave at High 1 to 3 minutes, or until fish flakes easily and is no longer pink. - 23.8898
Grilled Tuna With Cilantro Butter
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add butter, 1/4 cup cilantro, 2 teaspoons gingerroot, and garlic.
Process until smooth.
Shape mixture into a log.
Wrap in wax paper, and chill until firm.
Place tuna steaks in a shallow dish.
Combine remaining 2... - 44.3075
Savory Tuna Grill
1. Make onion sauce as instructed.
2. Drain and flake tuna fish.
3. Mix fish, vegetables, lemon juice, chilli powder, garam masala together in a bowl.
4. Add onion sauce and mix well.
5. Grease an oven proof dish. Place the mixture in it. Cover with cheese... - 38.9645
Marinated Grilled Tuna
1. Take a bowl and mix sherry, olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, gingerroot, garlic and pepper well to prepare the marinade.
2. Take a 12x7 1/2x2-inch baking dish and arrange tuna steaks as a single layer and pour the marinade.
3. Cover, keep in... - 40.7087
Grilled Tuna And Pearl Barley Nicoise
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan.
Add barley; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes.
Remove from heat; let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
Spoon barley into a large... - 44.064
Grilled Asparagus With Leeks And Parmesan
Get a ridged griddle really hot; if you do not have one, heat an overhead grill.
Brush the leeks with olive oil, then place them on the griddle or in a grill pan and slide them under the grill.
Cook for 1 or 2 minutes, then turn.
Add the asparagus, brushed... - 32.1299
1. To make marinade, place rum, lime rind, lime juice, honey, garlic and ginger in a bowl and mix to combine. Place spatchcock (poussin) halves in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and rub marinade into spatchcocks (poussins). Cover and set aside to marinate... - 36.0185
Caribbean Jerk Seasoning Rub
People immediately think "Hit & Spicy" when they think Jamaican jerk rub. That's not always the case, most chefs pride themselves on a flavorful jerk spice mix with very little heat. Too many hot peppers mask all of the other flavors... So we give you this... - 0
Grilled Tuna With Vegetables In Herb Butter
On four 12 x l8-inch pieces heavy-duty aluminum foil mound tuna, bell pepper, squash, carrots, pea pods and onions, dividing evenly.
For herb butter, in small bowl stir together butter, lemon juice, garlic, tarragon and dill weed.
Drizzle mixture over tuna... - 43.2477
Grilled Rice And Tuna Peppers
1. Place the 2 rices in different saucepans, cover with water and cook according to the instructions on the packet. Drain well.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Halve the (bell) peppers, remove the seeds and stalks and arrange the peppers... - 39.9184
Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
1. Prepare grill.
2. Place portobello caps, stem side up, on a plate. Combine olive oil and next 4 ingredients. Drizzle oil mixture over mushrooms.
3. Place mushrooms on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cover and grill 4 minutes on each side or until... - 27.8212
Grilled Tuna With Navy Bean Ragu
1) In a pot, place the beans, cover with water and bring to a boil. Then simmer on a low heat for about 45 minutes until tender. Drain the beans and reserve 3/4 cup cooking water, keep aside.
2) In a non-metallic bowl, mix 1 tablespoon olive oil,... - 44.152
Grilled Prawns Over Pineapple Rice
Succulent, marinated prawns are grilled and then set over a sweet and savoury pineapple rice. This is restaurant quality eating at its best! - 100.169
Caribbean Mango Tilapia
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a food processor, process until minced. Add mango and next 5 ingredients (through salt), process until smooth. Place mango mixture and fish in a zip-top plastic bag, seal and marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes. Remove fish... - 32.4589
Caribbean Style Steak
The carribean style beef steak is a marinated beef steak recipe cooked over medium coals. Prepared with jamaican hot sauce with brown sugar and lime juice, the caribbean style steak can be seved with hot cooked rice or vegetables. - 31.4659
Caribbean Spiced Shrimp Kabobs
Marinate the skewered shrimp in the above mixture for about 30 minutes and then grill for a couple of minutes on each side.
This recipes was contributed by All Spice Cafe. To learn more about them or to purchase their great products visit,... - 19.4499
Rinse fish well.
Rub with a little salt and lime juice.
Make 3 or 4 diagonal incisions in fillets and place them on a double layer of aluminum foil.
Heat vegetable oil in a heavy frying pan.
When oil is hot, add chilies or sambal oelek, garlic and... - 41.7266
Caribbean Lime Steak
1) In a small bowl, combine together all the ingredients except for the steak. Use a wire whisk to mix lightly.
2) Across the top, score the steak.
3) Over the steak, pour the lime juice mixture and turn to coat all the sides well.
4)... - 45.5306
1) Prepare the barbecue grill.
2) Strip the pork chops of any excess fat. Transfer into a non-metallic dish.
3) In a bowl, mix sugar, fruit juice, rum, coconut and cinnamon. Mix well until the sugar dissolves.
4) Pour the mixture over the pork... - 42.6574
Caribbean Creole Steaks With Cinnamon Rice
1) In a large dish, combine all the marinade ingredients together, add the steaks and marinate at room temperature for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
2) Preheat the broiler or grill.
3) Rinse the rice in a strainer under cold running water,... - 45.1082
Caribbean Chicken Kebabs
1. Cut the chicken into bite-sized chunks and place in a bowl with the lime rind and juice, rum, sugar and cinnamon. Toss well, cover and leave to stand for 1 hour.
2. Save the juices and thread the chicken on to four wooden skewers, alternating with the... - 30.7117
How-to Make Jerk Chicken
All of you, who loves their chicken to be spicy and hot, here is something most delicate for them. Jamaican jerk chicken is too delicious with this hot and spicy marinade. Marinate the chicken in advance and put these over grill, when your guests are ready... - 127.596
Swordfish With Leek Cream
Prepare coals for grilling.
Brush fish with oil.
Place fish on greased grill over hot coals (coals will be glowing).
Grill, uncovered, 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork. - 21.6217
Jamaican Corned Beef, Sausage And Rice Part 1
You don't have to catch a flight to Jamaica to enjoy its best traditional meals. In this video, the cook shows us how to prepare yummy Jamaican meat dish using corned beef, sausage and rice. If you are looking to feast on stick-to-your-ribs meal, you cannot... - 77.66
Jamaican Corned Beef, Sausage And Rice Part 2
Jamaicans love to eat meat and this recipe is an extension of their culinary fondness. Corned beef, sausage and rice comes together to create a pot of luscious Jamaican meal that is truly irresistible and unmissable. Just follow the recipe as presented in the... - 77.5058
1. Put the tuna in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in the tarragon, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper. Shape into 4 patties.
2. Spray a large ridged grill pan or nonstick skillet with canola nonstick... - 23.8966
Grilled Beef Tenderloin Salad
To make the salad: Coat a grill rack with no-stick spray.
Preheat the grill.
Coat the beef with no-stick spray and season with the salt and pepper.
Grill, covered, 4" from the heat for 7 to 10 minutes per side, or until an instant-read thermometer registers... - 45.4626
Grilled Tuna And Onions
Place tuna and onion in a large shallow baking dish.
Combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients; pour vinegar mixture over tuna and onion.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours, turning tuna occasionally.
Remove tuna from marinade, reserving 1/4 cup... - 40.1331
Plum Creek Cellars Grilled Tenderloin
1. In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine vinegar, sugar, wine, catsup, Worcestershire, onion, cornstarch, rosemary, hot sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Stir over high heat until boiling, about 2 minutes. Let marinade cool, or to chill quickly, nest pan in a... - 32
Grilled Lobster With Potato Salad
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring potatoes and 3 quarts water to a bail. Cover and simmer until potatoes are tender when pierced, 30 to 35 minutes. Drain. When potatoes are Cool enough to touch, cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch chunks.
2. Meanwhile, in... - 34.9979
Nicoise Salad With Grilled Tuna
1.In a saucepan, mix together potatoes , water to cover by 2-3 inches and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Bring water to a boil, and cook for 20 minutes over medium-low heat.
3.Drain and wash in cold running water.
4.Peel and cut into 1/2-inch (12-mm) cubes.... - 46.7856
Jerk Pork Ribs
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Rub the ribs with the jerk sauce. Use rubber gloves if hot chilies are there in the sauce.
3) Cover and keep the ribs marinated for a whole night in the refrigerator.
4) On the following... - 31.1056
Orange Pressed Tuna
1.Coat grill with cooking spray.
2. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
3.Take the orange and peel it.Make slices of 1/4 inch thickness.
4.Put the tuna in the grill and season with parsleu, pepper and salt.
5.Place the orange slices over the tuna to cover... - 41.0047
1. Place all of the marinade ingredients into a blender on high speed until completely liquefied.
2. Place chicken in a non-metallic bowl, cover with marinade. Refrigerate over night.
3. Grill chicken about 4 minutes on each side. serve as desired. - 34.8037
1) In a mixing bowl, combine lamb, green pepper, soy sauce, lemon rind, and ginger.
2) Make about 12 patties little bigger than pineapple slices.
3) Place a pineapple slice on each patty and 1 tablespoon yogurt in the centre.
4) Put another patty on... - 40.4176
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a non-metallic shallow dish, place the chicken portions.
3) In a food processor, place chiles, scallions, thyme, ginger root, garlic, paparika, dried thyme, cinnamon, clove, soy eauce, wine vignegar and pepper.
4)... - 44.064
Broiled Shrimp With Tomatillo Relish
In glass bowl combine first 5 ingredients.
Add shrimp and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Grill or broil the shrimp about 3 minutes per side.
Spoon relish on a platter and top with shrimp.
Relish: Combine all ingredients in glass bowl.
Cover... - 41.2402
Sherry Pepper Shrimp
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact; place shrimp in a shallow dish.
Combine 1/3 cup sherry, crushed red pepper, fennel, and garlic; pour over shrimp.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours.
Combine sweet red pepper, tomato, shallots, and 1/3 cup... - 43.0065
1. Combine tuna, cheese, mayonnaise, pickle, onion and mustard; mix well.
2. Trim crusts from bread; cut slices into quarters.
3. Preheat microwave browning grill for 4 minutes on HIGH.
4. Top bread pieces with tuna mixture; garnish with olives. Arrange half... - 38.7057
Pesce Spada Rollotini Rolled Swordfish
1. To prepare the pat swordfish steaks dry, trim away skin and dark connective tissue and place between wax paper sheets.
2. Using rubber mallet, pound fish steaks as you would do with chicken or veal cutlets.
3. Out of the thin slices make several... - 39.1701
Beef Okra And Potato Kebabs
1. Place potatoes in a saucepan, cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 1 5 minutes or until tender, drain. Cool.
2. Combine parsley, horseradish, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, olive oil, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a... - 33.7657
Cajun Rubbed Red Snapper
1.Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat it for 5 minutes.
2.Take a small plastic bag and combine together cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, parsley, onion powder and garlic powder.
3. Shake the packet well to mix
4. Take a plateand pour contents of... - 43.9097
Red Snapper With Olive Salsa And Green Beans
1. Preheat either a - grill pan, cast-iron skillet or indoor electric grill to high heat.
2. To prepare the snapper drizzle it with olive oil.
3. In a small bowl combine spices and rub fish with the mixture.
4. On hot grill place fish... - 45.7162
1. In a food processor or blender, add onions, soy sauce, thyme, chile pepper, sesame oil, garlic, sugar, vinegar and allspice and pulse it about twelve times
2. Add half of it in a ziplock pouch and set aside the remaining as ti can be serve with... - 43.9591
Rudy's Rib Eye Steaks
1) Soak hickory chips in water, 30 minutes prior to grilling.
2) Preheat the grilling equipment, 15 minutes before cooking.
3) Drizzle seasoned pepper on top of the steaks.
4) Press 1 minced garlic clove into the meat surface of each... - 39.0009
Here is an easy and healthy mixed-seafood salad recipe just for you. My mother is very sincere about cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this seafood salad. It is very healthy and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this... - 43.4875
One of thousands of Jerk Marinades, the Chipotle adds a nice Smokey Flavor to the Marinade. I used Splenda, but Brown Sugar would make this more Authentic - 34.1277
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Wash chicken, discarding any excess fat and then dry gently.
3) Apply jerk sauce all over the pieces, using rubber gloves to protect your skin from the hot chili.
4) Keep the pieces covered in... - 35.0265
Jerk Chicken Salad
1. In a screw-top jar combine oil, lime juice, thyme, and honey; cover and shake well. Remove 1 tablespoon dressing. Set remaining dressing aside. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Brush the chicken and plantain or red bananas with the 1 tablespoon reserved... - 37.4314
Jamaican Jerk Seasoning Mix
Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container.
To make ahead, store at room temperature up to 6 months.
Makes about 48 teaspoons seasoning mix.
Use to sprinkle or rub over chicken, seafood, meats, or vegetables for grilling or broiling or, use... - 30.5691
Jamaican Jerked Chicken
1. Using a mortar, pound the allspice, cinnamon and nutmeg or powder them using an electric grinder. Add the chili, spring onions, bay leaf and seasoning and pound to a thick paste.
2. Into the paste add rum and mix well.
3. In each chicken piece,... - 43.7927
Gourmet Surf And Turf Brochettes
Thread the beef and lobster or shrimp alternately on skewers.
Squeeze lime juice over meat and leave for 15 minutes.
To prepare baste, melt the butter and add the rest of the baste ingredients.
Heat gently for 2 or 3 minutes.
Grill brochettes over very hot... - 38.8513
1. Chop onions and green chillies fine.
2. Open the tin of tuna. Put into a dish. Flake.
3. Mix together grated coconut, chopped to-mato, green chillies, onions, oil and pepper.
4. Break eggs and mix and blend with the mixture. Add the tuna. Add salt to... - 42.1585
Trinidad Chicken Breasts
To make stuffing, place sweet potatoes in boiling salted water for 15 to 18 minutes or until tender.
Drain and mash.
Saute onion in butter until soft and transparent.
Add brown sugar, orange zest, orange and lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Add... - 45.01
Fry the mushrooms and tomatoes in the hot fat until very soft.
Stir in the flour and cook for 3 minutes, then gradually add the milk.
Bring to the boil and cook until thickened.
Season well, then stir in the flaked lobster meat and sherry or wine.
Pile into... - 34.5315