- » Grilled Butterfly Shrimp
Grilled Butterfly Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled butterfly shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled butterfly shrimp recipes.
Butterfly Shrimp With Ginger Sauce
Heat oil in a wok or small saucepan.
Stir-fry ginger, garlic, and onions for about 3 minutes or until onions are cooked.
Add chicken stock, wine, and soy sauce.
Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes.
Remove about 1/ 4 cup of the sauce and whisk together with... - 39.7035
Garlic Butterflied Shrimp
1. Peel shrimp, then cut each down the back, from neck to tail, almost all the way through. Pull out and discard veins. Rinse shrimp and lay open, cut sides down, pressing gently to flatten. For easier handling and to hold shrimp flat, run thin metal skewers,... - 26.0638
1. Preheat griddle or grill pan over high heat.
2. Slicing almost through lengthwise butterfly shrimp leaving shell on—this will help the shrimp to remain tender while grilling over such high heat.
3. Brushing shrimp with oil, season... - 33.0657
Spicy Grilled Shrimp With Cilantro
Leftover shrimps can be easily transformed into this satisfying main course dish with just the right amount of cilantro! Chef Keith Snow shares with us a simple yet flavorful shrimp recipe that can be prepared in 30 minutes flat and is absolutely delish! - 100.009
Hundred Island Grilled Shrimp
Asian food does really well when served to a bigger group, as most of the people adore Asian flavors. To add on to your Asian repertoire, here is a hundred island grilled shrimp recipe. The chef has made it in a very easy manner, saving all the time of... - 114.684
Grilled Shrimp With Aromatics
Preheat the broiler.
Butterfly the shrimp by cutting along the outer curve of the shrimp.
Mix the butter, garlic, bread crumbs, and paprika together.
Pack this mixture on top of the shrimp.
Broil the shrimp until they are pink and opaque and the topping is... - 26.7893
Grilled Shrimp Sushi
Devein and butterfly shrimp, then wash and pat dry.
Put rice in saucepan, cover with water.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer, cover, and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat wine, vinegar, sugar, and salt in small pan.
Bring to a... - 40.518
Pancetta Wrapped Shrimps Stuffed With Garlic
Try this pancetta wrapped shrimps stuffed with garlic recipe and you will see that this recipe is not that difficult to get your hands on and it looks fabulous. So surprise your diners next time with this fancy dish. - 103.227
Cut shrimp along inside curve and open out butterfly-style.
Place an onion on one half of shrimp; fold shrimp together.
Wrap a slice of bacon around shrimp; secure with a toothpick.
Repeat with remaining shrimp.
In a small bowl, mix brown sugar,... - 40.9561
Barbecued Stuffed Shrimps
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp, leaving the tail segments intact. Cut each bacon strip crosswise in 4 sections. Slice chicken livers thin and cut in similar-size sections.
2. Place a piece of chicken liver, then bacon, on the flattened surface of each... - 30.1696
Wash shrimp and remove legs.
Butterfly by lengthwise cutting back of each shrimp through the shell; flatten and remove vein.
In a shallow dish combine remaining ingredients.
Place shrimp, shell side up in soy sauce mixture.
Marinate 45 minutes or... - 34.1618
Sobs Shrimp On The Barbie
1. Wash the prawns and snip off the whiskers of the prawns right at the root of the prawns. If you have purchased a larger size, cut them down the back to butterfly them. Devein them and wash again
2. Chill them till required
3. In a... - 40.9187
Jumbo Shrimp With Spicy Pecans
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a deep bowl, toss pecan halves with melted margarine, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, pepper, and cumin.
Arrange nuts in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
Bake the nuts for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring often.
Using... - 40.1757