- » Grilled Broiled Rosemary Chicken
Grilled Broiled Rosemary Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled broiled rosemary chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled broiled rosemary chicken recipes.
Rosemary Grilled Game Hens
1. Use your hands to flatten hen halves somewhat. Loosen skin of hens and rub rosemary and garlic under skin, spreading as much as possible with your fingers without tearing skin. Let hens stand 30 minutes at room temperature.
2. Prepare a medium fire in a... - 25.5262
Combine all the ingredients except the chicken in a mixing bowl.
Place the chicken in a shallow pan and pour sauce over.
Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours.
Grill chicken over medium coals on charbroiler for 6 minutes per side. - 30.3482
Broiled Marinated Chicken
1) In a shallow dish put chicken.
2) In a bowl mix remaining ingredients.
3) Pour the mixture over chicken.
4) Place in refrigerator at least 6 hours or overnight.
5) Grill or broil 6 to 8 inches from heat for 30 to 40 minutes, basting with marinade... - 39.1179
Pasta With Grilled Baby Vegetables
Remove the broiler tray and spray it lightly with nonstick coating.
Set it aside while you preheat the broiler.
In a large mixing bowl, stir together the olive oil, lemon juice, and herbs.
Add the vegetables and toss thoroughly to coat them.
Leave the... - 45.7162
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Hot, spicy Jamaican Jerk Chicken will look more than welcoming from its plate. And beware if you cook this Jamaican Jerk Chicken well before your guests arrive-they might have an empty dish waiting for them. - 37.3036
Crusty Rolls Stuffed With Tomatoes And Grilled
Brush chicken breasts with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Place over medium coals on the grill, or under broiler. Cook on each side until tender and no longer pink. Transfer to a warm platter and set aside.
Cut rolls in half lengthwise. Rub each side of the... - 33.4868
1. In a screw-top jar, combine salad oil, Benedictine, thyme, rosemary and pepper; screw the top on and shake well to give a good blend
2. In a glass or ceramic bowl, add the chicken and pour the salad oil mixture over it; marinate overnight in the... - 36.0519
Chicken With Sage Corn Bread Crust
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper and arrange it on a rack in a baking pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the juices run clear when the chicken is pricked with a fork. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the... - 25.4724
Squab Or Chicken Barbecue
Split squab down the back and flatten, or cut broilers in half.
Melt butter, add garlic, heat until browned; remove garlic.
Add monosodium glutamate and pars ley and simmer a few minutes.
Add salt, pepper, and paprika to taste, Worcestershire, and... - 33.0707
New York Mixed Grill With Toast Points
1. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. In small bowl, stir first 5 ingredients until mixed.
2. Place lamb chops on rack in broiling pan; broil 5 minutes, occasionally brushing with butter mixture; turn chops. Arrange chicken livers, bacon slices,... - 31.7205
Rack Of Lamb With Heirloom Bean Ragout
Place each of the beans in separate bowls, cover them with water, and refrigerate them overnight.
In separate saucepans, cook the beans until they're tender, 1 to 2 hours.
It is important to keep them separate because they have different cooking times.
Drain... - 43.1285
Combine all ingredients except chicken; beat out lumps of jelly with rotary beater.
Brush chicken with the sauce and place bone side down on grill.
Broil over slow coals, turning occasionally and basting frequently, about 1 hour or till meat is tender and... - 29.392
Lamb On A Skewer
Trim fat from lamb; cut lamb into 36 (1-inch) cubes.
Combine lamb and next 10 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours.
Remove lamb from bag, reserving marinade.
Bring marinade to a boil... - 37.0323