- » Grilled Bottom Roast
Grilled Bottom Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled bottom roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled bottom roast recipes.
Roasted Garlic Steak
What's better than a sirloin steak cooked to perfection on the grill? If you are having steak, don't skimp on the garlic. This roasted garlic steak with garlic confit is tender, juicy & full of flavor both inside and out. It's a "macho" steak that will... - 91.2847
Ultimate Standing Rib Roast With Premium Grill Rub
Beef roasts are great to adorn buffet and dinner tables with friends. Chef Mick shows how to cook Standing Rib Roast with roasts such as Premium Choice or Prime grade roast and some common seasonings. Great to enjoy with a glass of wine. - 111.462
Grilled Roasted Onion
The sweeter the onion the better," says Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson as he and Nella Neeck grill one up with basting oil and beer for amazing results! It is sweet and delicious, easy to make and goes great with grilled steak - 106.953
Grilled Butterflied Eye Round Roast
Combine wine, vinegar, mustard, oil, garlic, sugar and pepper in sm.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Cool thoroughly.Meanwhile, trim all excess fat from beef eye round roast.
To butterfly roast, make a horizontal cut through the... - 41.3635
Easy Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Is there anything more soul-satisfying than crispy grilled sandwich stuffed with gooey cheese filling? Betty whomps up a truly melt-in-the-mouth grilled cheese recipe that can just make for an ideal addition to your lunch box or even after-work supper.... - 85.4785
Barbecue Roasted Chicken
Remove giblets from chicken and reserve for other uses.
Pull off and discard all visible fat from chicken.
Rinse inside and out; pat dry, then sprinkle body cavity with pepper.
Place lemon and parsley in cavity, if desired.
Use skewers to fasten skin over... - 37.4419
Oven Roasted Leg Of Lamb With Rosemary And Garlic
Method for chicken prep
1)Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C. Using a small, sharp knife cut 8 little pockets into the lamb in various places. Place the garlic pieces and rosemary sprigs in the small pockets, reserving 1 piece of garlic.
2)Sprinkle the inside... - 44.1458
Perfect Burger And Super-fast Buns
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, mix yeast and water.
3. Add butter, and sugar in it. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
4. Put egg, salt, and flour. Using dough hook attachment of your mixer, blend to form a soft dough.... - 111.736
Ice Cream S'mores
Combine the graham crackers, melted butter and cinnamon into a food processor and pulse until a fine crumble. Evenly divide the graham cracker mixture among 4 bowls, packing it down on the bottom of the bowls. Then evenly top with the ice cream. Top each bowl... - 24.9315
Grilled New Potato And Artichoke Salad
1. To prepare the dressing, first take a bowl, and in it, combined all the ingredeints and whisk together, later set aside at room temperature
2. To Prepare the salad, on a grill, place the pepper and roast it, and cook, rotate pepper on all sides, for... - 47.1233
Grilled Turkey Burger
Looking for an easy recipe that will knock everyone's socks off and is a sure hit? Then try this grilled turkey burger that is sure to disappear as soon as it is served! - 97.895
Grilled Tuscan Chicken Sandwich
Preheat grill to medium-high.
Brush chicken breasts with olive oil on each side and sprinkle with Mrs.
Tomato Basil Garlic seasoning.
Grill for 5 minutes, turn, and grill for another 5 minutes, or until juices run clear when a skewer is inserted.
Remove and... - 36.7332
Grilled Potato Salad
Grilled Potato Salad is an irresistible side dish recipe. The broiled potato dish is something you would never want to miss out on! - 40.8869
Grilled Chicken Quesadillas
This brilliant recipe is so simple that it is bound to become a household favorite. No more wondering what to have for lunch! - 106.498
Grilled Italian Platter
Cook the fennel in boiling, lightly salted water for 3 minutes.
Drain thoroughly, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Arrange all the prepared vegetables in a large shallow roasting tin (pan).
Mix together the marinade ingredients, except the anchovies,... - 42.2652
Betty's Grilled Club Sandwich
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Grilled Club Sandwich, using a George Foreman Grill. The sandwich has the standard elements of a club sandwich (except for lettuce), and it is grilled like a Panini or pressed sandwich. - 0
Betty's Succulent Grilled Ribeye Steak
Why not grill a gorgeous ribeye steak for dinner tonight. Watch this excellent video that presents this recipe in a step-wise manner with great tips for a perfect grilled steak. Pamper your tastebuds and pep up your meals with this elegant grilled steak to... - 104.373
Grilled Greek Style Turkey Burger
If you are planning to spend a long weekend with your friends and you are yet to decide on the food, then this grilled turkey burger is one of the best choices. Take your time to prepare the burgers in advance and serve it warm when your friends are around.... - 123.839
Grilled Chicken Sandwiches With Charmoula
These grilled chicken sandwiches are perfect as a carry meal to work or as a light lunch when at home. Cooked with chicken breasts, marinated and grilled along with red peppers, eggplant and onions, the chicken sandwiches are served along with charmoula made... - 47.1968
Easy Grilled Corn On The Cob - Sweet And Smokey
Grilled corn on the cob, yes, sign me up!! This is one of my favorite summery side dishes. I wouldn't even mind making it a meal, that's how much I love it. anytime I got to the state fair it's a MUST that I get me a fresh roasted ear of corn so that I can... - 126.497
Grilled Panini Burgers
Discover this hidden gem of a National Park - Theodore Roosevelt - in North Dakota's Badlands with RV Cooking Show host Evanne Schmarder. After a full day exploring she'll show you how to make grilled "not-your-average-backyard" panini burgers and steak fries. - 105.938
Grilled Breast Of Chicken With Sweet Corn And Wild Mushroom Salsa
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F and also prepare a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a large roasting pan, lay the unhusked ears of corn in a single layer, then rub the whole onion with olive oil to coat... - 46.0611
Grilled Sausage Pepper & Goat Cheese Sub
Toss red pepper with olive oil and steak spice. Place the peppers in a grilling basket and lay on BBQ grill at moderate heat, turning a few times so bottoms don’t burn (approx. 15 minutes). Remove from grill and immediately toss with goat cheese. Cover and... - 17.7198
Grilled Provolone And Vegetable Pizza
1. Prepare grill.
2. Divide dough into 2 equal portions; roll out each portion into an 11 -inch circle (about 1/4 inch thick) on work surface coated with cooking spray. Let dough rest while preparing sauce and toppings.
3. Cook tomato sauce, uncovered, in a... - 30.6607
Wood-fired Oven Pizza With Grilled Vegetables
In this pizza recipe video Chef Andy Arndt from Aquariva shows you how to make your own wood fired, authentic Italian pizza from scratch that's healthy and delicious and brings a little taste of Italy into your home. The wood fired oven does give crisp wood... - 123.634
Grilled Polenta With Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Take a heavy-bottomed 3-quart saucepan and boil water in it.
3) Sprinkle salt in it and add polenta.
4) Lower heat and stir frequently for 15 to 30 minutes.
5) Cook till it is thick and creamy. It... - 48.6303
American Style Standing Rib Roast
Whether it's your first time or nth time, you probably know that there can be no bigger joy then making perfect standing rib roast. This dish is so festive that you won't mind adding it to your holiday fare. Follow this easy recipe by Sarah and duplicate it... - 94.8618
Roast Beef Barbecue By The Bbq Pit Boys
Here is a great way to make your roast beef more appealing. See this excellent video that shares an appetizing way to enjoy your barbecued beer beef with roasted potatoes. Take a look and you would surely like this ultra unique delightful meal combo. - 98.3249
Roasted Red Pepper And Fennel Soup
In a large bowl mix the bell peppers with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
Lay the peppers on a hot indoor grill (or use a barbecue grill), skin-side down.
Place a baking sheet on top of the peppers.
Roast until the peppers are charred.
Remove them to a bowl... - 40.7004
Roasted Pig Tails And Ribs
Place pig tails, fat side up, on a rack in an open roasting pan.
Bake 2 hours at 300 degrees.
Drain off the fat.
Meanwhile cut the ribs into individual portions of 3-4 ribs.
Cover and bake 45 minutes at 300 degrees.
Drain off the fat.
Combine the ingredients... - 45.0917
Colin's Roasted Ginger-beet Salad
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Wrap the beets and sliced ginger securely in a double thickness of aluminum foil.
Roast in the oven for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove the beets and turn up the oven to preheat the broiler (if you will be broiling rather than grilling... - 44.8914
Lamb Burgers With Oven Roasted Tomatoes
A burger in restaurant style is what Chef Brian brings to you! He dishes out a simple dish to make it look appealing and elegant! Stay tuned and see how the burgers turn out! - 107.615
1)In a saucepan, place butter and garlic. Allow the butter to melt slowly.
2)Rub the required amount of salt and pepper inside the fish and brush the garlic butter over it.
3)On the fold grill of a preheated Rotisserie, arrange the fish.
4)Cook the... - 38.7248
Portobello Mushroom Burgers With Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise
The portebello mushroom burgers are made with meaty grilled portebello mushrooms with grilled red peppers, onions and topped with a garlic infused mayonnaise, flavored with lemon juice. Served between slices of kaiser rolls or hamburger buns, the portebello... - 45.3737
Barbecued Beef Tip Roast
In small bowl, combine Italian seasoning, garlic salt and cayenne pepper; rub evenly over roast.
Arrange medium-hot briquets around drip pan.
Place roast over drip pan.
Insert meat thermometer in thickest part (make certain bulb does not rest in... - 30.9463
Char Siu Honey Roasted Pork
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7.
2. To make a sauce in a pan boil the marinade and the water and drippings from the baking tin together for a few minutes, then strain into a gravy boat.
3. To prepare the pork cut the pork into strips... - 43.1028
Stuffed Roasted Onions
A great side dish, rich in vitamins A and C, from "Good Food for Life" by Maggie Davis, RD, CDE - 120.512
Looking for an exquisite dish that is easy and simple to make? This wonderful, tangy and delicious Roast Fish is the perfect choice! - 40.1984
Beef Sandwich With Cheese And Pesto
Beef Sandwich with Cheese and Pesto!
The flavourful pesto works really well in a grilled cheese beef sandwich!
These sandwiches are a budget-conscious way to create quick and easy dinners. - 0
How about a spicy roasted pork rib for your entire family to enjoy a Sunday meal? If you have watched Scott's earlier videos you would probably be dying to see how he makes his pork ribs using his spice rub and barbeque sauce. He is using an ingredient to... - 121.244
Filet mignon is a beef tenderloin tip recipe. This filet mignon recipe is simply prepared with pork or bacon pieces along with mushrooms and peas. Oven cooked and served with a side of choice, this filet mognon is great for brunch parties too. - 41.7723
Homemade Delicious Ham And Cheese Panini
There's something so comforting about melted cheese, meat, and veggies. In this video, Betty shares her favorite ham and Panini recipe that is not only quick and easy, but also very sumptuous. It's so good that in no time your family would make it their hot... - 100.587
Chiles En Nogada
This is a very interesting dish. The first time I ate it well it was icky sweet so b careful of the sugar ratio, as when done properly it is quite nice. I especially like the heat balance. - 46.4411
This is a Hawaiian pulled pork aka Kalua pork. I looked at several recipes and methods and decided to combine them and came up with this. I really wanted to use banana leaves but couldn't find them on such short notice. It turned out really good, not much of... - 111.16
Philadelphia Steak Sandwich
Slice the loaf in half through the center and then in half so that you have two half-moon sandwiches.
Grill the beef on a hot griddle in a little olive oil.
Do not over cook.
Place the meat on a bottom half of the sandwich.
Top with the pizza sauce and... - 36.3893
Crazy Canuck Maple Leaf Ribs
Planning for backyard cooking - then you should try grilling some glazed ribs using crazy canuck sauce. This recipe is going to offer saucy and succulent ribs, which you never thought of cooking by yourself. Watch the video to learn the detail process. - 100.723
Barbeque Tofu Sandwiches
Want to vanish hunger quickly? Try barbequed Tofu Sandwiches by Camilla. You can count on it as a complete meal providing equal quotient of health and taste. The best thing is that you don't need to plan to make this dish. Grab a bite anytime! - 103.838
Portobello "steak" Burger With Caramelized Onions
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add mushrooms,- seal and marinate in refrigerator 24 hours.
2. Prepare grill or broiler.
3. Remove mushrooms from bag, discarding marinade. Place mushroom caps on grill rack or broiler pan coated... - 37.1454
Angus Beef Franks Part - 1
Grilling was never so fun, watch the first part of the Angus beef frank sandwich series with Chef Walter Staib. The video is interesting and shows wonderful grilling and slicing techniques. Check out second part of this series for the complete recipe. - 104.913
Bacon Encrusted Cheeseburger! (dad's Kitchen Recipe)
1. Place a pot on flame and add garlic and olive oil in it. Turn the heat to medium low and allow it to simmer. Cook for 30 minutes or until garlic is golden brown.
2. Remove the garlic from oil and allow the oil to cool down to room... - 0
Sizzling Vegetable Sandwiches
1 Brush eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, sweet pepper, and onion with some of the olive oil. Place onion slices on a long metal skewer. Grill onions on rack of uncovered grill directly over medium coals for
5 minutes. Arrange remaining vegetables on grill... - 33.4614
Green Chile Cheeseburger
My version of New Mexico's famous Green Chile Cheeseburger! Inspired by the show, "Burger Land". - 0
Marinated Iowa Beef
1) Mix together dressing mix, oil, vinegar and meat tenderizer if desired.
2) Into a 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan, pour a small amount of marinade (enough to cover the bottom) and arrange beef in it.
3) Cover with remaining marinade on top.
4) Using... - 40.0163
Super Philly Beef Sandwiches
Cook onion, mushrooms and bell pepper in margarine in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
Set oven control to broil.
Place bottom halves of rolls on ungreased cookie sheet.
Toast if desired.
Top... - 36.685
Gourmet Turkey Burger And Hamburger With Vinegar Coleslaw
1. Cut the red and yellow onions into thick slices; slice the red and green cabbage, green onions and vine ripe tomatoes, julienne the red bell pepper.
2. Cut the carrots into matchstick, mince the roasted red bell pepper, slice the avocado,... - 0
Spicy Turkey Burgers
How do you feel about a spicy and crispy turkey burger? If you are avoiding burgers for health reasons, then these burgers are just perfect. Prepared with lean turkey and fresh vegetables, they are ideal just with or without buns. Simply shape up your patties... - 107.956
Mushrooms And Beef Dip Sandwich With Potato Chips
Mushrooms can make marvelous recipes as they are versatile in nature. Watch this impressive video that delivers great information about mushrooms and shows a wonderful recipe that would held you spell bound. This video displays great cooking techniques too! - 101.94
Betty's Southwestern Chicken Quesadilla
1. Place a small skillet on heat and melt butter in it.
2. Pour extra virgin olive oil in skillet and mix well. Pour off 2 tablespoons of the butter oil mixture into a bowl for later use.
3. Place the skillet on flame and heat oil... - 0
Hong Kong Style Char Siu Buns
1000 gramm of pork tenderloin
remove all of the fat.
1. 1 tsp 5 spice powder
2. 5 soup spoons soy sauce
3. 5 soup spoons Rum
4. 3 soup spoons honey
5. 2 soup spoons tomato paste, and ketchup
6. 3 soup spoons hoisin sauce
5 spice... - 46.0343
Spinach And Smoked Salmon Egg Muffins
1. Heat the grill to high.
2. Melt about half the butter and let it sit.
3. In a shallow pan, heat water and the vinegar until they boil gently.
4. Poach the eggs in the boiling water for 2 minutes.
5. Using a slotted spoon, remove... - 46.8153
I made some aloo paranthe this evening, and an aloo ki subzi served at PWG that I found in Madhur Jaffery's cookbook. The meal was spot on and just what the doctor ordered! - 44.9978
Creamy Dijon Beef With Bubble And Squeak
1. In a saucepan of cold salted water, add diced potatoes, bring to a boil and cook for 6-8 minutes until tender. Set aside.
2. On a sheet of greaseproof paper, place steaks and cover each with another sheet and bat out with a rolling pin until... - 48.3059
Sweet Pepper, Eggplant, Tomato, And Arugula Sandwich
1. Start preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a colander, place the eggplant and season with salt, and let the slices stand upright in it, for 60 minutes
3. On a grill, place the peppers and roast... - 48.0781
Balsamic And Rosemary-marinated Florentine Steak
Chef Nancy Silverton adores Antica Macelleria Cecchini, Dario Cecchini's famous butcher shop in the Tuscan town of Panzano, where she buys thick porterhouses to make this classic recipe. Chef Matt Molina and his entourage prepared the dish on their last... - 29.1202
Smoked Pork Loin With Red Onion Confit
1.In a spice grinder put in rosemary leaves, chopped sage, sea salt, and peppercorns and grind coarsely.
2.Into a small bowl transfer and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
3.Mix into paste.
4.Rub pork loin with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oi.
5. Now rub... - 46.2889
My version of the classic Cubano Sandwich (roaste pork and ham sandwich) - 32.5588
Ned Bell Makes A Cowboy Burger
Check out this fantastic video for a killer cowboy style burger. The chef here uses roasted tomatoes, smoked cheddar, dry rub and pepper mayonnaise that imparts an intense flavor to the burger. This video would surely impress and prepare you for a flavorful... - 103.823
A simple yet satisfying stuffed zucchini recipe featuring roasted red peppers, Grande parmesan cheese, applewood smoked bacon and zucchini from Chef Snow's own garden. This recipe is great for a side dish for any grilled item or even something like eggplant... - 106.975
Chili Pepper Gratin
Slice the chili peppers in slivers and layer one-third of them in the bottom of a lightly greased pyrex dish.
Cover with one-half of the cheese.
Repeat until all chilis and cheese are used.
Saute the onion in heated butter until translucent.
Stir... - 39.107
Light And Easy Brown Gravy
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the arrowroot with cold water , stirring until well blended.
2. Place the pan on a medium flame and simmer until heated, stirring frequently to prevent formation of lumps.
3. When the sauce has... - 35.7309
Pan Braised Onions
1. Take a large heavy bottomed skillet or a wok and melt the butter in it over a medium flame.
2. Add onions and sauté them for 10 minutes until lightly browned.
3. Tip in the vermouth.
4. Reduce the flame to low, cover the pan and simmer the onions... - 36.0451
String Beans With Tomatoes
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot layer the pork on the bottom and top with a layer of beans and tomatoes.
2. Sprinkle with seasonings and then pour over the bouillon.
3. Cover the pot with its lid.
4. Slow cook the tomatoes on HIGH for about 4 hours... - 37.5917
Chicken Puffs With Sour Cream Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Take the chicken drumsticks woll them in a foil and roast, boil, poach or grill as desired.
3.Once soft, take off the skin and let the drumsticks cool.
4.Apply pate on the drumsticks and spread... - 34.333
Portobella Bruschetta Topped Salmon
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec prepares an easy, restaurant style dish using a grilled bruschetta from their Mediterranean Bar and their prepared Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. This recipe always gets rave reviews and is perfect to pull out when you have... - 122.127
Japanese Nasu Dengaku is a real winner when it comes to grilled eggplant dishes. Take a look at this video for the details of this recipe. A nice way to include eggplant in your daily meals. - 102.7
Turkey With Stuffing And Wild Turkey Gravy
Why not make this Thanksgiving special with an extraordinary stuffed turkey. Look at this amazing video for a unique turkey roast that would definitely impress your family and friends. The video is nicely demonstrated and surely an excellent way to enjoy a... - 110.653
Garlicky Beef And Spuds
Combine marinade ingredients.
Press combined 1 clove crushed garlic and pepper evenly into surface of beef roast.
Place beef in plastic bag; add 2 tbs.marinade, turning to coat.
Close bag secureh and marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes, turning once.
Thread... - 39.8391
Quick Brown Sauce
1. In a medium size, cast iron or any heavy pan, melt butter
2. Add vegetables and herbs and sauté until well browned, stirring occasionally with a and scraping bottom of pan.
3. When well browned, stir flour into the vegetables and sauté another 5... - 43.4678
Easy Barbecued Turkey
Remove giblets from turkey; set aside for another use such as stock.
Rinse and drain turkey; pat dry.
Using a roasting pan large enough to accommodate turkey snugly, coat exterior of pan liberally with liquid detergent (this makes pan easier to clean).
Place... - 36.4326
Cedar Planked Goat Cheese
1. Fill a big baking dish or roasting pan with cool tap water and float the cedar plank in it for half an hour. Either weight the plank down with a small can so it’s submerged or else turn it once during the soaking time.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the grill for... - 22.3918
Lamb Chops Madeira With Lentil Relish
In a small skillet heat the olive oil and saute the pepper and onion until tender but not browned.
In a medium bowl combine the sauteed mixture and the other lentil relish ingredients.
Set the mixture aside.
Preheat the oven to 450°.
Place the garlic cloves... - 39.9419
Brazilian Sandwich - Bauru
Bauru is a popular Brazilian sandwich. The traditional recipe calls for cheese (usually mozzarella) melted in a bain-marie, slices of roast beef, tomato and pickled cucumber in a French bun with the crumb (the soft inner part) removed. - 0
Tuna With Coconut Curry Sauce
1. In a bowl, mix coconut milk, tamarind concentrate, and curry paste; stir in cilantro.
2. Rinse tuna, pat dry, and turn over in coconut milk sauce. Lift out fish; save the sauce.
3. Pour sauce into a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan; bring to a boil over high heat,... - 34.1119
Pesto Chicken Picnic
To make the pesto: In a food processor or blender, combine the spinach, basil, broth, Parmesan, pine nuts, oil, and sour cream.
Process until smooth.
To make the sandwiches: Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick spray.
Preheat the grill or... - 48.8181
Mild Korma And Parsnip Soup
1. Make the chicken stock.
2. Wash and peel the parsnips and cut into 1/2 “ dice.
3. Peel the onion and cut into fine dice.
4. Pre-heat the grill, spread the almonds onto a baking tray and toast under the grill until a nice light golden brown... - 89.0743
Stuffed Artichokes An Gratin
Preheat oven to 180Â°C (350Â°F).
In a large saucepan boil the salted water.
With a sharp knife trim about 2 1/2 cm (1 in) off the tops of the leaves.
Rub the cut areas and the bottom of the artichokes with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
Drop them... - 42.4049
The Big Easy Chicken Salad
1. Cut 1 inch off the bottoms of the asparagus and peel the stems. Bring an inch of salted water to a boil in a wide skillet. Add the asparagus and cook them over medium heat until just cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop... - 31.9359