- » Grilled Beef Kebab
Grilled Beef Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled beef kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled beef kebab recipes.
Orange Marinated Asian Shish Kababs
1. For marinade, in a bowl combine soy sauce, orange juice, orange zest, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, rice wine vinegar, vegetable oil, chilli sauce, and sesame oil. Mix.
2. In an airtight container, pour ¾ of the marinade, reserving ¼ for grilling.... - 115.117
Peach Smoked Sesame Chicken & Beef Kebabs
1. In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and pepper. Mix well.
2. In a large ziplock bag, put chicken and beef.
3. Pour sesame oil mixture in it, leaving ¼ cup for basting. Shake to coat.
4. Place ziplock bag in... - 107.591
Char Sui Beef Kabobs
To Prepare the Skewers:
1. Soak 4 bamboo skewers (8 to 12 inches long) in water for about 30 minutes.
2. Alternately you can use metal skewers.
3. On each skewer place a piece of Angus Beef, then a strip of bacon, then the onion, then... - 101.103
Beef Shish Kabob
Here is an excellent video that shows how a classic beef shish kabob recipe can be made at home. So watch the video and gear up to grill these delicious kabob that is a perfect all time favorite dish for parties, get-togethers, or any special occasion. - 97.0447
1. Place the meat, wine, garlic, onion, and oregano in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight or let sit at room temperature for no more than 2 hours.
2. Preheat the broiler. Set aside 12 skewers.
3. Remove the meat from the marinade... - 37.6344
Greek Beef Kebab
Place the sirloin, olive oil, oregano, salt, and pepper in a noncorrosive bowl.
Marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour or as long as overnight.
Drain and reserve the marinade for basting.
Prepare a grill.
To make the kabobs, skewer the meat and... - 35.4792
Grilled Beef Kebab
Mix first 10 ingredients for sauce; heat to boiling point and cool.
Add meat and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
String meat, mushroom caps and green pepper chunks on skewers; brush with marinade.
Cook over charcoal 15 to 20 minutes.
Turn and baste with... - 35.0625