- » Grilled Beef Kebab
Grilled Beef Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grilled beef kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grilled beef kebab recipes.
Lean Beef And Vegetable Kebabs
Beef and Vegetable kebab, is a great healthy, all inclusive meal on a stick! It’s all about the cooking method on this one! The act of grilling adds so much of flavor onto its self. Watch Chef Bink and Dr. Derek make these colorful lean beef and veggie... - 101.147
Grilled Beef Kebab
Mix first 10 ingredients for sauce; heat to boiling point and cool.
Add meat and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
String meat, mushroom caps and green pepper chunks on skewers; brush with marinade.
Cook over charcoal 15 to 20 minutes.
Turn and baste with... - 37.3751
Greek Beef Kebab
Place the sirloin, olive oil, oregano, salt, and pepper in a noncorrosive bowl.
Marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour or as long as overnight.
Drain and reserve the marinade for basting.
Prepare a grill.
To make the kabobs, skewer the meat and... - 37.4296
Char Sui Beef Kabobs
To Prepare the Skewers:
1. Soak 4 bamboo skewers (8 to 12 inches long) in water for about 30 minutes.
2. Alternately you can use metal skewers.
3. On each skewer place a piece of Angus Beef, then a strip of bacon, then the onion, then... - 99.4287
Pan Fried Skewered Beef Kabobs
Sometimes often while planning snacks for a small get together at home, you are stuck over making kabobs but can’t because there is no griller. If you have stuck in such situations, watch the video and try repeating the technique as the chef does. It is... - 115.422
Thai Sirloin Tip Beef Satay
Satay is a favorite of most meat lovers. This recipe of the classic beef skewers includes succulent pieces of beef sirloin marinated in a Thai-style spicy, bursting with flavor marinade. It is guaranteed to satisfy even the most dedicated carnivore and is... - 91.5524
Peach Smoked Sesame Chicken & Beef Kebabs
1. In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and pepper. Mix well.
2. In a large ziplock bag, put chicken and beef.
3. Pour sesame oil mixture in it, leaving ¼ cup for basting. Shake to coat.
4. Place ziplock bag in... - 94.056
Beef Kabobs In Red Wine
Super delicious beef kabobs. This is an amazing video of grilled beef with a dash of red wine. A zesty marinade gives tongue-tingling flavor to this special dish. Easy to make and extremely tasty, this makes a easy entrée. Enjoy it with grilled vegetables... - 99.692
Orange Marinated Asian Shish Kababs
1. For marinade, in a bowl combine soy sauce, orange juice, orange zest, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, rice wine vinegar, vegetable oil, chilli sauce, and sesame oil. Mix.
2. In an airtight container, pour ¾ of the marinade, reserving ¼ for grilling.... - 99.7488
1. Place the meat, wine, garlic, onion, and oregano in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight or let sit at room temperature for no more than 2 hours.
2. Preheat the broiler. Set aside 12 skewers.
3. Remove the meat from the marinade... - 38.916
Beef Shish Kabob
Here is an excellent video that shows how a classic beef shish kabob recipe can be made at home. So watch the video and gear up to grill these delicious kabob that is a perfect all time favorite dish for parties, get-togethers, or any special occasion. - 101.782