- » Grill Lemon Chicken
Grill Lemon Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grill lemon chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grill lemon chicken recipes.
Tamari Lemon Chicken
In a small bowl, combine the tamari, parsley, oil, lemon juice and pepper.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Place the chick en in the grill and drizzle each piece with the tamari lemon sauce.
Grill the chicken for 5-7 minutes. - 27.0731
Char Grilled Lemon Chicken
1. Preheat a moderate grill. Quarter the chicken and remove the skin. Using a sharp knife, make small slashes diagonally across the flesh to let flavours and heat penetrate.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the oil, garlic pulp, the lemon zest and juice and... - 33.3273
Grilled Lemon Sage Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place pieces between two sheets of plastic wrap and flatten to 1/8 inch thickness with a mallet.
Arrange chicken in a glass or enamel baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, herbs, salt, pepper, garlic and lemon... - 40.3672
Greek-style Lemon Yogurt Grilled Chicken
The Greeks definitely know how to make heavenly grilled chicken and have their own style of cooking chicken. All grilled chicken lovers should try out this recipe. The fresh yogurt and lemon juice in the marinade makes the chicken so succulent and tender. The... - 92.339
Grilled Lemon And Rosemary Chicken
Grilled Lemon and Rosemary Chicken is a beautiful, beautiful dish. It could just be the star of your dinner table. It is also a great dish for all those on Paleo diet. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon Appétit! - 101.446
Nyonya Style Grilled Lemon Chicken
To cut up chicken, remove wing tips with poultry shears or a large sharp knife.
Remove backbone by cutting through chicken ribs on either side of backbone from neck to tail.
Turn chicken over, breast up.
Break breastbone and flatten chicken by firmly striking... - 42.1475
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
In small bowl, blend all ingredients except chicken.
Tuck wing tips under cut side of chicken.
Grill chicken at LOW with hood closed until meat near bone is no longer pink, 35 to 45 minutes, turning chicken over and... - 31.8906
Grilled Lemon Chicken
1 In a small bowl,combine lemon juice, butter or margarine, thyme and pepper seasoning.
2 Sprinkle the chickens with salt and pepper. Place the chickens, bone side down, on the grill over hot coals and brush with the basting sauce.
3 Grill for 40... - 33.6051
Lemon Glazed Grilled Chicken
1. Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan; stir in salad dressing mix and lime juice. Brush part over both sides of chicken.
2. Place the chicken, skin side down, on grill about 10 inches above hot coals. Grill, turning and brushing pieces often with... - 17.9743
Grilled Rosemary Lemon Chicken Breasts
1. In a large glass baking dish, mix the rosemary, black pepper, lemon zest, lemon juice, and olive oil.
2. Put the breasts in it and toss to coat them with the liquid.
3. Marinate the chicken for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours refrigerated,... - 41.1738
Lemon Yogurt Grilled Chicken
In small bowl, combine yogurt, parsley, lemon juice, oil, onion, honey and garlic.
Place chicken in shallow glass dish.
Brush marinade on all sides.
Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
Drain chicken; reserve marinade.
Lightly oil grid.
Grill chicken, on... - 34.4537
Grilled Chicken With Lemon And Honey
1. Preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Skin and trim the chicken breasts to remove any excess fat, then wash and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Using a sharp knife, score the chicken breasts with a criss-cross pattern on both sides (making sure that... - 37.3683
Grilled Lemon-basil Chicken And Mango Salsa
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. For marinade, in a large bowl combine white wine, olive oil, lemon grass, garlic and basil. Whisk it well.
3. In a zip pouch, place chicken pieces, pour marinade, mix it well and place it in refrigerator for... - 111.045
Tamari Lemon Chicken
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a small bowl, add the tamari, parsley, oil, lemon juice and pepper.Mix well.
3 Arrange the chicken on the grill and drizzle the tamari lemon sace on each breast... - 36.6783
Lemon Herb Grilled Chicken
1. Arrange chicken, skin sides up and thickest parts to outside edges, in rectangular dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches. Shake remaining ingredients in tightly covered container; pour over chicken. Turn chicken to coat well. Cover and refrigerate at least 3... - 28.4416
Herb And Lemon Flavored Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Skewer neck skin to back.
Twist wing tips under back.
Lightly season chicken cavity with 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Rub surface of chicken with two of the lemon wedges; place remaining wedges inside cavity.
Tie legs with string.
Sprinkle... - 31.1209
Lemon Dipped Chicken
Lemon Dipped Chicken is a delicious and unique dish. I served this yummy dish for dinner when a few friends came over and they raided the kitchen for more! Try this easy Lemon Dipped Chicken recipe and enjoy it for yourself! - 38.0847
Grilled Herbed Chicken Breasts
Halve the breasts and remove the bone.
Cut through the thickest part of each half breast to form a pocket.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Cream the butter.
Add the parsley, dill, onion and lemon juice.
Mix well and stir in the bread crumbs.
Fill the... - 37.8038
Grilled Rock Cornish Chicken With Lemon And Tarragon
1. Prepare the baby poussin, turn them breast-side down on a chopping board and cut them through the backbone using kitchen scissors. Crush each bird gently to break the bones so that they lie flat while cooking. Season each with salt.
2. Turn them over and... - 35.9488
Grilled Lemon Thyme Chicken Breasts
1. In a glass baking dish, place the chicken breasts in one layer.
2. In a small bowl, add the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, thyme, salt and black pepper.
3. With the fork, beat the mixture together.
4. Pour it over the chicken in the... - 42.6477
Lemon Mustard Chicken Breasts
Set each breast bone side down.
Starting at narrow end, cut meat away from bones using short strokes of knife angled toward bones.
Remove skin if desired.
In nonaluminum bowl, stir together onion, Dijon mustard, oil, lemon rind and juice, Worcestershire sauce... - 36.162
Fragrant Lemon Chicken
Cut chicken into 4 pieces.
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and drain thoroughly.
Arrange in a single layer in a flat dish.
Combine ingredients for marinade, rub into chicken, cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours, turning over once or twice.
Heat a tandoor,... - 40.6402
Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat; stir in lime juice and salad dressing mix.
Remove sauce from heat.
Baste chicken with sauce, and grill skin side down over medium coals 40 minutes or until done.
Turn and baste frequently with sauce. - 24.0468
Lemon Herbed Chicken
Lemon herbed chicken is a grilled chicken recipe cooked with a dried three herb medley. Flavored with a liberal amount of lemon juice, the lemon herbed chicken is flavored with a dash of garlic salt cooked over charcoal to a desired doneness. - 37.3066
Fresh Lemon Chicken
Cut each chicken breast in half, then cut each piece into 4 strips.
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Pour marinade into resealable plastic bag.
Add chicken breasts and seal bag securely.
Turn bag several times, so chicken is completely coated by the... - 42.0161
Lemon Chicken Cookout
1) In a bowl, mix the lemon juice, soy sauce, salt, pepper, and paprika together.
2) Place the chicken on a grill, 10 inches from the hot coals with the skin side up and apply the sauce.
3) Broil for about 45 minutes, basting occasionally until... - 34.7926
Lemon-basted Chicken With Peaches
Combine lemon juice and honey.
Pour over chicken; turn quarters to coat all sides.
Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
Lift chicken from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade).
Add butter to marinade, brush on chicken, and arrange, skin-side-up, on... - 36.2556
Lemon Chicken And Potatoes
Looking for some tangy chicken recipe for upcoming dinner, here is a recipe with a side as well. Chef David shows how to make Lemon Chicken in Mediterranean style along with potatoes and other seasonings. Flavor and texture unique and interesting! - 107.013
Broiled Chicken In Lemon Juice And Oregano
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
In a bowl, make a marinade by combining olive oil with lemon juice and oregano.
Dip each piece of chicken into the marinade.
Season with salt and pepper.
Marinate for several hours, or overnight if possible.
In a preheated... - 33.9192
Lemon Herb Cornish Hens
Lemon herb cornish hens is a simple and devilishly easy recipe that can be prepared with chicken too. Flavored a cooked sauce prepared with onions and garlic along with lemon juice and chicken bouillon infused with fresh herbs, the hens are grilled to cook.... - 37.597
Lemon Herbed Chicken
Combine butter, oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic salt, rosemary, summer savory, thyme and pepper in a small saucepan.
Heat until butter melts.
Place chicken in a shallow glass dish.
Brush with some of the sauce.
Let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
Oil hot grid to... - 46.4365
Lemon Chicken Breasts
1. In a small combine together the lemon juice, orange juice, garlic, ginger, tarragon, salt and pepper; stir to mix well.
2. Arrange the chicken breasts in a shallow baking pan and pour the lemon juice mixture evenly over them to coat well.
3.... - 44.1695
Lemon And Mint Chicken Legs
In heavy plastic bag, combine buttermilk, lemon juice and pepper; add chicken and mint leaves.
Tie bag closed, pressing out as much air as possible.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove chicken from buttermilk... - 34.8659
Chicken Thighs With Thyme And Lemon
1. Place first 5 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken, seal bag. Chill 2 hours, turning occasionally.
2. Prepare grill or broiler.
3. Remove chicken from bag, discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken on grill... - 27.7442
1) On each chicken piece make 3 diagonal cuts.
2) In a bowl, add the chicken and marinate and mix well.
3) Place a lid and refrigerate for 6 hours, turning the chicken occasionally.
4) Take out the chicken pieces and add each on a large piece of... - 38.3144
Barbecued Lemon Chicken
1) Split the chickens. Remove the wings, tail and backbone and place them in a shallow pan.
2) In a jar, combine all the remaining ingredients, cover the jar and shake well to blend the ingredients together.
3) Pour the mixture over the chicken and... - 43.1544
Lemon Garlic Chicken
1. In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2. Cover the bowl and toss well. Put inside the refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Take out chicken from marinade and use a paper towel to pat dry.
4. Lastly, grill or broil.
5. Serve hot. - 36.9594
Grilled Island Chicken
Drain pineapple and reserve 2 tablespoons syrup.
Combine pineapple, reserved syrup, sugar, lemon juice, and mustard.
Break wing, hip, and drumstick joints of chickens; twist wing tips under back.
Brush chickens well with oil; season with salt and 1/4 teaspoon... - 33.0512
Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Season with salt and pepper, then rub the skin with butter.
Place lemons, garlic and rosemary in cavity of chicken.
Tuck wings under back and tie legs together with cotton string.
Arrange medium-low Kingsford briquets... - 43.4588
Lemon Garlic Chicken
Combine oil, garlic, lemon peel, lemon juice, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Brush oil mixture over both sides of chicken to coat.
Lightly oil grid to prevent sticking.
Grill chicken over medium Briquets 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in... - 29.4916
Combine all ingredients except chicken, stirring well.
Set sauce aside.
Grill chicken, skin side down, over medium coals 50 to 60 minutes or until done, turning every 10 minutes.
Baste with sauce during last 20 minutes of grilling time - 27.2835
Lemon Mint Chili Chicken Wings
For those who are looking for a grilled chicken wings recipe, here an excellent video that shows you how to make unique flavorful chicken wings. Share this video with your friends too as this recipe would surely be a hit . - 89.8249
Lemon Rosemary Chicken
1. Mix together the lemon juice, oil, shallots, rosemary, salt and pepper.
2. Place the chicken quarters in a large plastic food storage bag and pour in the marinade.
3. Press the air out of the bag and seal it tightly; rub the bag gently with... - 43.162
Place chicken in 2 large shallow containers.
Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well; pour over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
Grill chicken, skin side up,... - 34.7298
Dijon Chicken Breasts
Dijon chicken breasts is a grill cooked chicken recipe. Flavored with a basting sauce of butter flavored with lemon juice and garlic, the dijon mustard chicken is savory and delicious. With tarragon for a fresh flavor, dijon chicken breasts are great for any... - 33.7992
Outdoor Chicken Party Time
Wash chicken halves, then dry.
Mix salad oil, lime or lemon juice and salt in a small saucepan; brush part over chickens.
Place, skin side up, on grill about 6 inches above hot coals.
Grill, turning and brushing often with more sauce, 1 hour.
Stir honey into... - 28.6993
Lemon & Spice Chicken Kebabs
1. Combine the yogurt, lemon juice, spices and seasoning. Spoon half the mix into a shallow bowl, then add the chicken and coat. Set aside the remaining mix.
2. Heat grill to high. Thread the chicken onto 8 metal skewers. Place on a baking tray lined with... - 35.6168
Lemon And Herb Marinated Flattened Chicken With Panzanella Salad
1. For the Chicken: Place the chicken in a pan and cover with garlic, thyme, oregano, lemon juice, zest and olive oil.
2. Wrap the pan with saran wrap and place in the refrigerator to cool for 20 to 25 minutes.
3. For the Vinaigrette:... - 98.3786
Balti Chicken In A Creamy Lemon Sauce
1. In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, garam masala, ground coriander, chilli powder, fresh coriander, garlic, corn oil and salt.
2. Pour the spice mixture over the chicken pieces, cover and leave to marinate for about 2 hours.
3. Meanwhile, make the sauce.... - 39.7754
Polio Alla Greglia
Preheat broiler and place rack 6"/15 cm beneath it.
Wash chicken and coat thoroughly with all the other ingredients.
Place on broiler pan and cook under broiler for 15-20 minutes on each side basting occasionally with the juices.
When chicken is brown and... - 28.8312
Chicken On A Stick & Strawberry Lemon Mojito
1. For the Yakitori Sauce: In a bowl, mix together the dashi broth, soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar, honey, ginger and garlic.
2. Heat a pan and pour in the sauce. Cover and bring to a boil.
3. Remove the lid and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Set aside... - 93.0488
Easy Broiled Chicken
Cut chicken into serving pieces.
Rub pieces with lemon juice, then with butter.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place skin side down on broiler pan and place 3-4 inches from broiler unit.
Broil 15 minutes.
Turn pieces skin side up.
Broil 10-15 minutes... - 33.2353
Cut the chickens into serving pieces.
In small bowl combine thawed lemonade concentrate, soy sauce, seasoned , salt, celery salt, and garlic powder.
Stir mixture to blend well.
Dip chicken pieces in lemonade mixture.
Place chicken, bone side down, over... - 31.8724
Remove skin from chicken breasts, if desired, or leave it on for extra juiciness.
Cut into 1-inch pieces.
Combine oil, lemon juice, rosemary, salt and white pepper; toss the chicken pieces in the mixture.
Marinate 30 minutes or longer.
Skewer chicken pieces... - 30.5082
Curry Barbecued Chicken
Break wing, hip, and drumstick joints of chickens so pieces will remain flat.
Twist wing tips under back.
Combine cooking oil, lime peel and juice, onion, garlic, curry powder, salt, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, and pepper.
Place chickens in... - 41.9285
Lemony Chicken Livers En Brochette
Chicken Livers En Brochette is a very tempting side dish which you would surely love to serve to your dear ones. Enjoy this recipe prepared with the deadly combination of chicken livers and some condimenti on the coming get together party! - 39.653
In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except chicken to make sauce.
Marinate the chicken, covered, at least 2 hours or overnight in sauce.
Reserve the marinade.
Place chicken quarters on grill, skin side up, about 8 inches from heat.
Grill about 1... - 34.2183
Combine first 5 ingredients for marinade, mixing well.
Add chicken legs and stir to coat.
Refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature 2 hours, spooning sauce over occasionally.
Place drumsticks in wire broil basket.
Grill over slow coals about 25... - 27.0822
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Score the chicken meat with a knife.
Squeeze the juice of 2 of the limes over the chicken in a glass bowl.
Combine the sliced limes, the juice of the remaining 2 limes, Basic Jerk Paste, water, wine and salt in a large sealable... - 34.3761
Char Grilled Chicken
Rub the boned chicken legs with a little olive oil.
Place them on the barbecue and hold them flat with a fish slice for a minute.
Let them cook for 6-10 minutes on each side, brushing once with a little more olive oil, until the skin is lightly charred in... - 26.7564
Simple Grilled Chicken
A delicious chicken grill made two ways! A lunch or dinner with this dish and some veggies on the side is enough to make it a satisfying meal! See the video on how Chef David makes this! - 111.419
Chicken Breasts With Lime Slices Under The Skin
To prepare yogurt sauce, blend lime zest, juice, and coriander into yogurt.
Spoon sauce into a serving bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Stir sauce before serving.
Cut 4 paper-thin slices from center of lime.
Use remainder of lime for juice for... - 38.9264
Outdoor Treat Barbecued Chicken
Mash garlic with salt in a small bowl, using a fork; stir in remaining ingredients except chicken.
Cover and refrigerate sauce 24 hours.
Grill chicken over low coals 45 minutes or until done.
Turn and baste frequently with sauce. - 28.1609
Lemon Grilled Salmon
Sprinkle the dill, lemon-pepper, salt if desired and garlic powder over salmon.
Place in a large resealable plastic bag.
Add brown sugar, chicken broth, oil, soy sauce and green onions.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning once.
Drain and discard... - 35.902
Marinade For Grilled Chicken
Combine all marinade ingredients in large shallow container; add chicken.
Marinate at room temper- ature for 4 hours or in refrigerator for 8 to 12 hours.
Use marinade as basting sauce when grilling chicken.
Remove lemon from any remaining marinade and... - 30.2013
Grilled Lemon Herb Halibut And Creamy Citrus Rice
1. Preheat grill to medium high or 350 degree.
2. For grilled fish, in a plastic bag, combine olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, and dill.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Put fish fillets in bag. Seal, and turn to coat well.... - 102.18
Nepali Grilled Chicken
1. Soak 8-10 wooden skewers in water for about 30 minutes.
2. In a bowl, take chicken and marinate it with lemon juice and salt. Mix well and set it aside for 10 minutes.
3. In blender, drop chopped onion, garlic, 2 green chilies, and ginger.... - 0
Grilled Tandoori Chicken
1. In a large shallow dish, combine yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, cardamom, cumin, paprika, turmeric, salt, and cayenne. If desired, pull skin off chicken. Add chicken to marinade, turning to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 8 hours.
2. Prepare... - 31.8314
Oven Grilled Chicken
Grind masala fine and mix with curds, oil and lemon juice into a smooth paste.
Clean and cut chicken into 4 to 6 large pieces, making a few shallow cuts on pieces.
Cover with masala paste and marinate in a cool place for a few hours.
Grease well a baking tray... - 44.6711
Grill Smoked Summer Herb Chicken
1. Prepare a medium fire in a covered grill; push hot coals to one side. Or preheat a gas grill for an indirect fire. Cut 1 lemon in quarters and stuff into chicken cavity. Use your fingers to loosen skin of chicken breast and thighs from meat. Carefully... - 23.149
Chicken Breast Two Ways
Chef David shows you how to get your marinated chicken breast cooked in two techniques! Either method brings out a tasty and amazing dish! See the video for more! - 101.77
Zesty Caribbean Chicken Breast
Combine Crisco® Oil, lemon peel, lemon juice, paprika, honey, garlic salt, ginger, oregano and hot pepper sauce in shallow baking dish.
Turn to coat.
Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
Heat broiler or... - 37.1004
Grilled Tandoori Chicken Legs
Combine the yogurt, onion, lemon juice, ginger, oil, curry powder, garlic, and salt in a large zip-close plastic bag.
Using a sharp knife, make several slits in the flesh of each chicken leg (this will help the marinade penetrate more easily).
Add the chicken... - 40.2867
Garlic Grilled Whole Chicken
Remove the neck and giblets from chicken.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Twist wing tips under the back.
Cut one of the garlic cloves lengthwise in half.
Rub skin of chicken with cut edge of garlic.
Place garlic halves, lemon slices, and sweet... - 43.6346
1. Dry the chickens after washing them, using paper toweling.
2. Use a large meat knife or cleaver to slit each one in half along the breast bone.
3. Flatten chicken by lightly breaking drumstick, hip and wing joints.
4. Heat a... - 37.9152
Healthy Green Herbed Grilled Chicken
1. With a sharp tipped meat knife, loosen the skin from the chicken pieces and use your fingers to pull it off the meat.
2. With the knife or a pair of meat scissors, trim off the excess fat from the chicken pieces.
3. Make 2 to 3 one fourth... - 40.7748
Grilled Chicken Dijonaise
Combine oil, lemon juice and pepper in shallow dish.
Swirl chicken in mixture to coat.
Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine vinegar and wine in heavy small saucepan and boil over medium-high heat until liquid... - 43.8189
Wood Fire Grilled Chicken Apple And Pear Salad
A gorgeous restaurant-style salad recipe for the fall, or even summer. The apple, cherry and mesquite wood flavored grilled chicken, along with the sweet juicy pears and crisp apple slices, dressed with a lemon-garlic and honey vinaigrette, is a magical... - 122.786
Indoor Grilled Chicken Thighs
1. Lightly oil a 12-inch stovetop grill pan and heat over medium heat. Grate enough of the lemon peel to give you 1 teaspoon grated zest; set it aside. Then squeeze the lemon to make 1 tablespoon juice.
2. With the tip of a chef's knife, make a paste by... - 34.3056
Chicken & Sausage Mixed Grill
In a large bowl, mix together the peppers, onion, black pepper, salt, oil and lemon juice.
Let stand for 10 minutes to blend the flavors.
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Cut the chicken breasts into slices approximately... - 34.3689
Grilled And Chilled Chicken Rice Salad
Brush chicken breast halves with soy sauce, and sprinkle with lemon-pepper seasoning.
Coat grill rack with vegetable cooking spray, and place on grill over medium-hot coals.
Place chicken breasts on rack, and cook 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until chicken... - 42.5345
Tandoori Grilled Chicken
The Tandoori Grilled Chicken is finger licking tasty. Trust me, once you have Tandoori Grilled Chicken. You would wish you have cooked more of it! Try it at your place and you will understand why! - 38.1886
Lemon Paprika Chicken
1. In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, paprika, garlic, lemon rind and seasoning.
2. Place chicken drumsticks in a shallow dish.
3. Pour the marinade over the chicken and turn to coat evenly.
4. Allow chicken to marinate for at least 30... - 43.4245
Citrus And Honey Grilled Chicken Breasts
1. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill. In a small bowl, stir together oil, orange juice, lemon juice, honey, marjoram, orange zest, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Brush some of glaze over chicken and let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
2.... - 29.3037
Grilled chicken is something that is tasty and something anyone would devour! This Filipino dish is distinctive in terms of flavor and color. Try this recipe out by watching this video! - 83.3842
Grilled Chicken With Spiced Sauce
Chicken is a favorite at my home. I love entertaining and also trying out new and interesting chicken recipe. This grilled chicken with spiced sauce is one of my all time favorites. Especially when it comes to the taste and flavors. If you are a chicken... - 41.4276
Grilled Rosemary Chicken
Spray cold grid of grill with nonstick cooking spray.
Prepare grill for direct cooking.
Whisk together rosemary, lemon juice, oil, garlic and salt in small bowl.
Pour into shallow glass dish.
Add chicken, turning to coat both sides with lemon juice... - 31.7626
Tasty Grilled Chicken
Rub pepper into chicken quarters.
In shallow glass dish, combine beef broth, soy sauce, lemon, oil, vinegar, wine and garlic.
Add chicken; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
Drain chicken; reserve... - 34.7489
Grilled Citrus Chicken
1. Whisk together brown sugar, 1/3 cup oil, mustard, vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, lime juice and salt in a medium bowl to make marinade.
2. Pour marinade into a resealable plastic freezer bag. Add chicken, seal and turn to coat pieces. Refrigerate overni - 26.3125
Grilled Chicken Ribbons
In small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken; mix well.
Cut chicken lengthwise into strips about 1 inch wide.
Thread chicken on 8 skewers; brush generously with sauce mixture.
Grill chicken, on covered grill, over hot briquets 3 to 4 minutes on each... - 29.3962
Grill Roasted Chicken With Potato Fans
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the chicken, pat dry with paper towels.
Rub inside and outside the chicken with a cut side of the lemon.
Sprinkle inside and... - 41.2073
Grilled Ginger Apricot Chicken Breasts
1. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, warm preserves, lemon juice, ginger, mustard, salt, and pepper over medium heat, stirring, just until preserves melt, about 2 minutes.
2. Grill chicken, skin side down, 10... - 24.076
Char Grilled Tarragon Chicken
1. Arrange chicken in single layer in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine tarragon, wine, lemon rind and green peppercorns. Pour marinade over chicken. Turn to coat chicken with marinade and marinate at room temperature, turning once, for 20 minutes.
2.... - 26.7478
Grilled Chicken Breast With Mushroom Sauté
Hearty, healthy, flavorful, and bursting with nutrition, this grilled chicken delicacy is a must try. Chef Keith Snow shows how to make a grilled chicken delicacy with sautéed mushroom and herbs that is truly sumptuous. If you love your poultry, then this is... - 109.118
Pan Grilled Potato Chicken Paneer Cheese
1. Line a baking tray with foil.
2. Set the oven temperature to 200 degrees centigrade.
For marinating the chicken :
3. Into a mixing bowl add 1 tsp ginger, 2 tsp curd, half lemon juice and all the spices.
4. Mix well and leave aside for 30... - 109.143
Lemon Thyme Chicken
In wide shallow bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, lemon peel, shallot and seasonings.
Add chicken and turn to coat well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
Prepare outdoor grill for cooking or preheat broiler.
Drain marinade into small... - 25.7163