- » Griddle Flatbread
Griddle Flatbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of griddle flatbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for griddle flatbread recipes.
Onion Flat Bread
1. Saute onions, celery, and garlic powder until tender.
2. Add warm water and oil to onion mixture.
3. Stir in flour and let stand 10 minutes.
4. Divide the dough into 12 balls. Roll each ball into a 14-inch circle.
5. Cook on a nonstick griddle until brown... - 27.8491
Barley Griddle Bread
Combine the dry ingredients in the Bosch bowl equipped with wire whips.
Add butter or margarine, and cut in until mixture resembles cornmeal.
Add sufficient buttermilk to make a soft dough.
Turn out onto a lightly floured surface.
Roll dough to lightly coat... - 33.6449
Onion Flat Bread
Saute onions, in 2 Tbsp margarine until they're tender but not brown.
Dissolve salt in water.
Melt remaining margarine and combine with water and onions.
Sift flour and gradually add onion liquid, working the liquid into the flour until it no longer... - 34.736
1. Pour the water into a large jug. It should be warm enough just to activate the yeast without killing it;i usually mix 150ml just-boiled water with 300ml cold water. Sprinkle over the yeast and stir in the sugar. Leave for about 10 minutes or until the... - 34.5953
Mixed Flour Flatbread
Healthier alternative to plain wheat flat breads. Wholesome and satiating with goodness of mixed grains. - 0
Place semolina in a large bowl, stir in salt and 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Gradually add water and knead into a soft dough.
Keep it aside covered for 15-20 minutes.
If the dough becomes firm then add little water and knead again to get a soft dough.
Divide into 8... - 31.5493
Johntorode Griddled Lamb With Flat Bread & Chickpea Salad
1. Place the lamb fillets in a bowl. Rub in the lemon juice, thyme and 1 tsp salt. Marinate for 2 hrs in the fridge. Place the remaining lamb ingredients in a food processor and blend to a puree. Rub the marinade all over the lamb, then return to the fridge... - 41.3937
Lachha Paratha (multi Layered Indian Flatbread)
Lachha Paratha is a round and flaky, multi layered Indian flatbread best enjoyed with curries or Indian vegetables. All you need for this recipe is whole wheat flour, water, oil for cooking (or butter/ghee), pinch of sugar and salt. - 0
Lachha Paratha Or Layered Indian Flatbread
In simple words, this is a much easier and healthier version of Malabar Paratha, which we Keralites usually die for! Made with whole wheat flour and with no addition of egg or rising agents, the dough is much similar to that of roti but with one difference... - 0
Bread Recipes: How To Make Naan Bread Indian Flatbread
In this video I share one of my favorite bread recipes. I am going to share with you how to make naan, Indian flatbread. It sure is a favorite of mine and I am sure many of you just love to get your hands on it when you go out to your favorite Indian... - 0
Flatbread Pizza With Smoked Salmon
1) In a bow mix the flour, semolina and a little olive oil.
2) In a jug with half the water, stir the yeast and sugar until the yeast dissolves.
3) Gradually mix this into the flour and form a soft dough, adding some more water, if neeeded.
4)... - 46.3976
Potato And Herb Stuffed Flat Bread
To make dough, sift all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, and 2 teaspoons salt into a large mixing bowl.
Make a well in the center of the flour; add 3 tablespoons oil and warm water.
Mix, adding more water one tablespoon at a time if necessary, to make a firm... - 42.3907
Mix first 3 ingredients.
Cut shortening into flour.
Add enough water, a little at a time, to make a nonsticky manageable dough.
Make small balls of the dough.
Cover with dish towel.
Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
Roll out small balls.
Place flattened... - 32.3566
Frozen Chappati/roti/parantha Recipe(homemade - Low Fat)
This recipe is a keeper,that is if you spend good money on store bought ones.We don't eat much frozen food but I just like the idea of pre-cooked meals saves ample amount of time,which as a new mom I have to agree ,is hard to find. Hence,Greenhouse cuisine... - 109.435
This Thepla makes a fantastic meal ! I love this irresistibly seasoned gram and wheat flour flatbread with savory tomato dip. Just try this Thepla and let me know if you like it ! - 40.5684
Whole Grain Pancake
This Whole Grain Pancake is very delicious . Along with it is related my childhood memories.When I returned home from school, my mother used to prepare this pancake and we enjoyed devouring it. So if you want to make your kids happy, try this Whole Grain... - 40.3954
Dahi Ke Parathe
These paratha's are easy to make and are made from readily available ingredients at home. Make these paratha's for breakfast or as an evening snack. Gives a nice twist to the basic Chapathi/roti that is prepared on a regular basis. - 0
Ande Ka Paratha
It is an Indian flatbread. A plain chapathi or roti is very commonly made in every household around India. But one can get creative and innovative by adding other ingredients too. - 0
Lamb Souvlaki Skewers
1. Put the lamb into a large bowl or strong food bag. Add the olive oil, wine, oregano, lemon zest and juice, garlic and black pepper - don't add salt yet. Mix together so that all the lamb is completely coated, then chill and marinate for at least a few hrs... - 31.8284
Homemade Cabbage Paratha
Parathas are a classic North Indian dish, they are basically Indian flatbreads with different varieties of stuffing in it. The stuffing can be made of a variety of vegetables or meat. It is a simple, hearty and satisfying dish. - 0
Paneer Aur Pudina Ka Paratha
Paneer and pudhine ka paratha is a whole wheat flatbread cooked with cottage cheese and mint leaves filling. The dough is flavored with coriander, onions, lemon juice, and green chiles and cooked on a non stick pan.This is a special low sugar recipe great for... - 48.9412
Traditional Saj Bread
This typical Arabic traditional saj bread is somewhat similar to an Indian rumali roti. Rolled paper thin and cooked on a dome shaped griddle it is soft as butter and can be had in many ways. Take a look at how it is made in this video. - 121.381