- » Griddle Burger
Griddle Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of griddle burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for griddle burger recipes.
Shake Shack Burger!
An easy homemade version of the famous Shake Shack Burger, cooked on my Weber. - 0
Brisket Burgers - Home Ground Beef
Using my food processor I wanted to see if you could grind beef for hamburgers. The burgers turned out really tasty but I think I have some more experimenting to do. - 117.003
Best Voted Burger - Splasher's Grill
1. Start off with toasting the buns on the griddle.
2. Add oil to the griddle.
3. Put in 1/2 the onion rings and the sliced mushroom on the griddle. Lightly saute until they look a little brown and toasty.
4. Add the bacon slices to the griddle and... - 102.905
How To Make Black Bean Burgers
Those who think that vegetarian meals are the best and healthy should watch this video. This video shows a recipe of black beans burger which is high protein and low in fats. It makes a perfect meal. It is simple and does not need much work. Watch the chef... - 154.374
Bacon Encrusted Cheeseburger! (dad's Kitchen Recipe)
1. Place a pot on flame and add garlic and olive oil in it. Turn the heat to medium low and allow it to simmer. Cook for 30 minutes or until garlic is golden brown.
2. Remove the garlic from oil and allow the oil to cool down to room... - 0
How To Make A Cobb Burger
Cobb burgers are for the people who are looking for easy to make foods. They are the most common food that can be made and eaten. They are as complicated to assemble and serve as they might look. Here is a very simple recipe to cobb burgers. These burgers are... - 132.653
Salmon Burger - Quick
Another quick recipe by Deborah: the salmon burgers. Tasty and quick, they represent a great alternative to the classic hamburgers! - 137.646
Gluten And Nut Free Mini Bean Burgers
1. In a bowl mash and mix together with the help of potato masher pinto beans, rice, corn and shredded carrot (after squeezing out extra water).
2. Then mix in red onion, yellow bell pepper, coriander, salt, curry powder, minced garlic, brown sugar and... - 108.669
Oklahoma Onion Burger! (sid's Diner)
My version of the classic "Oklahoma Onion Burger" which was first served up by "Sid's Diner" in El Reno, Oklahoma during the great depression. - 0
Healthy Bean Soya Cheeseburger
This vegetarian cheeseburger makes use of exciting ingredients that make it completely satisfying and extremely healthy at the same time. - 0
How To Make Lamb Burgers
In a mood of making burgers. Then do try these lamb burgers. The chef makes the burgers in Middle Eastern Style. If you have guests coming over then these burgers should serve good. Watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 99.0281
Low Fat ‘roast Beef Bacon Cheeseburger'
This low fat cheeseburger is healthy and satiating owing to its high protein content. The best part is that it ends up making you feel less guilty so you can give in to the temptation of your favorite cheeseburger once in a while. - 0
Veggie Burger For Vegetarians
If you like trying out different types of burgers then you must check this out. Chef Bhavna makes this delicious burgers in Indian style. This is an easy and tasty recipe. You can use the bun bread and serve the burger with fries. Do watch the interesting... - 104.101
Parmesan Chilli Burger With Chunky Chips
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the onions over a medium-low heat for 10 mins or until soft. Stir in the wine and sugar and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat, add the remaining relish ingredients and let it cook down slowly for about 30-35... - 35.6982
To make the salsa, in small bowl, combine the avocado, 1/4 cup prepared salsa, sour cream, and chili pepper; mix thoroughly, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
To make the burgers, in a medium bowl, combine the ground turkey or chicken breast with... - 34.4659
Turkey burgers are a delicious change of pace from the high fat beef burgers. The Indian chef in this video makes American-style turkey burgers, adding Indian flavors to it. A burger for Indian flavor and spice lovers! - 97.9409
Vegan Black Bean Burgers
Wish to prepare something easy for a quick weeknight meal? What better than black bean burgers that are flavorful, healthy and easy to cook up. Camilla Saulsbury tells you how to prepare meat-free burgers at home. These burgers are so yum and flavorful that... - 95.5042
Turkey Burgers With Beetroot Relish
1. Tip turkey into a bowl with the thyme. Finely grate in the zest from the lemon and add a little seasoning. Use your hands to mix the ingredients well, then shape into 4 patties. Chill until ready to cook. Can be frozen for up to 1 month.
2. Mix the... - 32.9444
In small skillet, heat oil at setting 6 or 7 (for Designer gas model, use MED).
Add onion and garlic; cook 5 minutes or until softened.
Set aside to cool slightly.
In medium bowl, combine ground beef, beans, onion and garlic mixture, chili powder, cumin, and... - 37.2925
Seared Buffalo Meat Burgers With Jalapenos, Onion And Swiss Cheese
Super lean but extremely juicy is the best way to describe these burgers. 4 lbs ground buffalo with roasted Jalapeno, garlic and red onions in the meat. Dusted with Tatonka Dust and seared over high heat for a nice blackend but tasty outer crust. Topped with... - 95.9661
Minced Turkey Burger With Salsa And Guacamole
Burgers make a great party food and here in this video the chef tells how to make some interesting burgers using spiced minced turkey. Buns are replaced by tortillas and salsa and guacamole are added to flavor the dish. - 138.959
Meatless Cheese Burgers
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg whites, cottage cheese and soup mix until well combined.
Then stir in the oats.
Using about 1/3 cup of mixture for each burger, shape the mixture into six 1/2" thick patties.
Spray an unheated griddle or large skillet... - 30.8707
Vegetable Masala Burger
1. Steam the root vegetables in a pressure cooker preferably.
2. In a wide nonstick pan heat olive oil and add ginger paste, garlic paste, green chili paste, onion chopped, turmeric powder, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, spring onion chopped, corn... - 109.143
How To Make A Superb Burger
Burgers are a very frugal way to feed the family. This recipe mixes sausage with beef so the end result is absolutely perfect. There are a few tricks to make the perfect, juicy burger. - 130.892
Vegan Mexican Taco Burger
You don't really have to fly to Mexico to savor the best vegan Mexican taco burger. Hearty, inexpensive, and highly comforting, Maria Jose Ronquillo tell you how to prepare easy vegan tacos at home a la the Mexican style. Prepared using the freshest of... - 108.354
Big Mac Burger
Dream of replicating Big Mac Burger at home a la Maury style? Todd Wilbur shows you how to recreate the magic of Maury at your kitchen using this easy to make recipe. Try this recipe in your kitchen and whip up delicious restaurant-style hamburgers at home. - 97.1342
Delicious Homemade Burgers And Fries
What we really need is a good serving of these Homemade Burgers and Fries. Without a doubt, this is one of the greatest street foods available in America. Watch and learn how you can make these classic burgers and potato fries! Enjoy! - 141.564
Lightly work into the meat with your fingers or a fork, the carrots, tomato, onion and parsley.
Season with salt and pepper.
Shape into 4 patties.
Cook quickly on a lightly oiled hot griddle until browned on each side and juicy moist inside.
Serve at once on... - 30.3933
Vegetable Cutlets (masala Burger Patties)
In a mood of making cutlets, then you should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make these tasty cutlets which can be baked or fried. They are easy to prepare and a mouth watering snack. You can serve the cutlets with chutney or ketchup. Don't... - 135.584
Burgers In Bologna Boats
Shape beef in 4 patties about same size around as Bologna slices.
Grill on lightly greased griddle, turning once; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Slip each patty onto Bologna slice.
Grill till Bologna is lightly browned and edges cup around patty.
Top with... - 34.7222
Loaded Mushroom Burgers
Heat a griddle (chargrill) pan.
Brush the mushrooms liberally with olive oil and season.
Cook both sides for 3 minutes each.
Mix together the tomato, chilli, garlic and onion with a slug of olive oil.
Build the burgers with layers of salad leaves, mushrooms... - 37.2933
Summertime Lamb Burger
Combine Basic Lamb Mixture in large bowl with pesto, cheese and oregano.
Shape into 4 patties; cook on heated oiled griddle (or grill or barbecue) until browned both sides and cooked through.
Meanwhile, quarter pide; split pieces in half, toast both... - 36.3536
Quick Cheddar Burgers
1. In a heavy bottomed skillet, heat fat.
2. Add pepper, celery and onions and saute on a medium flame till onions start to brown.
3. Add beef and saute till meat borwns evenly.
4. Add remaining ingredients, mix well and simmer on a low flame for 10... - 41.4094
Chicken Pesto Burgers
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. To make patties, place basil leaves, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, garlic and oil in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Transfer mixture to a bowl, add chicken, breadcrumbs, red pepper, onion, egg white... - 33.9682
Chicken Pesto Burgers
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. To make patties, place basil leaves, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, garlic and oil in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Transfer mixture to a bowl, add chicken, breadcrumbs, red capsicum (pepper), onion,... - 36.0752
Cloned Burger Part 4
Wish you could replicate the magic of big mac in your kitchen in minutes? Then try this recipe by Todd Wilbur that is surely to outsmart even the best burgers in McDonald's. It's so finger licking good that you simply can't stop at one. - 104.109
A classic cheeseburger being shown by Ken! Its fun to make at home and with the right ingredients, these burgers are the juiciest! See the video for more. - 116.593
Put the beef into a large bowl.
Peel and finely chop one of the onions and add to the beef with plenty of seasoning.
Divide into four portions and shape each into a thick burger.
Preheat a skillet or griddle and brush lightly with 1 tbsp oil.
Fry the... - 38.8672
1. Into a large basin, sieve the flour, salt, cream of tarter and soda.
2. Mix in the sugar and oatmeal.
3. Pour the fat and milk into the dry ingredients.
4. Using your hand, bind ingredients into a soft dough.
5. Turn the dough on to a flour... - 43.5752
Stuffed Masala Buns
Slit buns horizontally keeping lower portion bigger.
Shape hollows in lower halves, keeping enough all around.
Hold brinjals over direct flame to roast till skin blackens.
Wash to scrape off burnt skin. Mash. (Alternately, make slits, dot with butter... - 40.129