- » Griddle Breakfast
Griddle Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of griddle breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for griddle breakfast recipes.
Sizzle-q Stainless Steel Outdoor Griddle
You perhaps never knew, how many ways you can use your outdoor griddle? Watch this video to go through the demonstration. Yes, you can use it for every purpose, including breakfast, lunch and dinner. - 66.3533
Oatmeal Griddle Cakes
1. In a large bowl, sieve together flour salt and baking powder and add rolled oats.
2. Mix egg, oil, molasses, water and milk.
3. Add to dry ingredients and beat into a smooth batter.
4. Heat a griddle, lightly greased with oil.
5. Drop batter using a... - 45.0663
Oatmeal Apple Griddle Cakes
1.Use a sieve and sift baking powder, salt, sugar, and flour together.
2.Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3.Coat griddle with cooking spray.
4. Onto the hot griddle ladle batter.
5. Flip and cook second side once bubbles begin to... - 44.7744
Griddle Cakes With Strawberry Orange Sauce
Place strawberries, orange juice, lemon juice and lemon zest in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Using Pastry Blender, mash berries.
In 1-Quart Batter Bowl, beat eggs and cottage cheese with 10-inch Whisk until well mixed, leaving cottage cheese slightly... - 42.6946
Apple Griddle Cakes
1) Combine together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon.
2) Mix in eggs, milk, shortening and flour mixture to eggs and beat until smooth.
3) Now, add apples. Then, heat a griddle and lightly grease it.
4) Pour ¼ cup of the batter to make... - 42.68
Palmer House Griddle Cakes
Palmer house griddle pancakes are simple flour and egg pancakes, cooked on the griddle. Easy to prepare, the palmer house griddle cakes are sprinkled with sugar and lemon juice and rolled up to broil. - 42.2269
Ham Griddle Cakes
1. In a medium size batter bowl, soak the oats in milk for 5 minutes.
2. Combine flour, baking powered and sugar. Keep aside.
3. To the oat-milk, add the eggs and oil.
4. Use a wire whisk or an electric beater to whisk until well... - 41.9558
Oatmeal Griddle Cakes
1)The pancake griddle is preheated.
2) All ingredients, except oats, are blended with the help of a wire whisk or in a food processor.
3) If the processor is being used, it is stopped a couple of times and the work bowl is scraped off... - 41.8146
Corn Meal And Rice Griddle Cakes
1. In a measuring jar or a bowl, combine eggs and sour milk. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
2. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, soda and salt and mix in the corn meal
3. Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients,... - 41.5271
Whole Wheat Griddle Cakes With Fresh Strawberry Topping
In large bowl, combine flours, sugar and baking powder.
Stir in milk, Egg Beaters and 2 tablespoons margarine just until blended. (Batter will be slightly lumpy.)
Brush large nonstick griddle or skillet with some of remaining margarine; heat over medium-high... - 40.63
Buttermilk Griddle Cakes
1. In a large bowl or on wax paper, sift flour, baking powder and sugar.
2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs and buttermilk and keep aside
3. Add the wet ingredient to the dry ingredients and beat well until smooth and consistent batter is formed.Add some... - 37.3828
Supreme Cornmeal Griddle Cakes
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with all dry ingredients.
Beat egg, add milk, and pour all at once into dry ingredients.
Beat with rotary beater until smooth.
Stir in melted shortening.
Bake on a very lightly greased, moderately hot griddle (300°... - 34.551
Corn Griddle Pancakes
1. Place the flour, egg white and skimmed milk in a food processor or blender with half the sweetcorn and process until smooth.
2. Season the batter well and add the remaining sweetcorn.
3. Heat a frying pan and brush with oil. Drop in tablespoons of batter... - 33.027
Blueberry Griddle Cakes
Blueberry griddle cakes are sweet pancakes or griddle cakes that can be served for breakfast. Prepared with a batter of berries, eggs, milk and flour, the blueberry griddle cake is cooked to a golden color and can be served with syrup. - 32.8232
Kamut Banana Griddle Cakes
Kamut Banana Griddle Cakes is a lovely as well as healthy breakfast dish. This Kamut Banana Griddle Cakes is simple and oh! So good. Try it today! - 32.6248
Cornmeal Griddle Cakes Or Pancakes
1. Let the griddle heat slowly.
2. Pour the boiling water over the corn meal and mix well; let cool slightly. Add the melted butter, margarine or shortening, milk, molasses and eggs and mix thoroughly.
3. Sift the flour, salt and baking powder together and... - 32.2292
Buckwheat Griddle Cakes Or Pancakes
1. Let griddle heat slowly.
2. Sift the flour with the baking powder, salt and baking soda; stir in the buckwheat flour.
3. Pour the sour milk or buttermilk and the molasses into a mixing bowl, stir in the cooled melted butter, margarine or shortening. Add... - 31.1703
Sour Milk Griddle Cakes
Sift dry ingredients.
Combine last 3 ingredients, add to dry ingredients, and stir until smooth.
Brown on hot greased grid dle. - 28.055
Sift flour; add baking powder, soda bi-carb, salt and sugar, sift again.
Combine milk and melted butter.
Pour into flour mixture and stir just enough to moisten the dry ingredients.
Pour about 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons batter on a hot griddle or tawa and make... - 25.5731