- » Gremolata
Gremolata is a special type of a condiment prepared with herbs and lemon zest. Garlic and parsley leaves are added to the gremolata frequently although there is no standard gremolata recipe as such. It is believed to ... More »
Try this alluring Gremolata recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Gremolata is a dish which you will always love to serve in your parties. - 18.9993
Seasoned Gremolata Mashed Potatoes
Want to know of a side dish recipe that is unique, impressive and promises to taste great? Then you must watch this video. Get ready to surprise your guests with mashed potatoes that are so different from the regular! - 88.0153
Fennel And Lemon Soup With Black Olive Gremolata
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the onions and cook for 5-10 minutes, or until beginning to soften. Add the fennel, potato and lemon rind and cook for 5 minutes. Pour in the stock and bring to the boil. Lower the heat, cover and simmer for about 25... - 33.0178
Italian Gremolata Dressing
Looking for an easy recipe to make the classic Italian Gremolata dressing? Then watch this video and learn to make the dressing in an easy and hassle free way. - 106.344
Stir Fry With Gremolata
1 Cut the broccoli and cauliflower into small florets. Thinly slice the leeks. Top and tail the mange tout (snow peas). Using a potato peeler, pare the carrots into thin ribbons.
2 To make the gremolata, place the lemon rind, garlic and parsley in a small... - 36.0971
Sea Bass With Gremolata
1. First make the gremolata. Mix together the parsley, lemon zest and juice, olive oil and garlic in a bowl and put to one side.
2. Season the sea bass with salt and pepper. Heat the butter in a large heavy-based frying pan over a medium heat, and fry the... - 32.009
In a small bowl combine all ingredients. - 15.3293
Spicy Spinach And Salmon Gremolata
Simplified instruction on preparing a lovely spring green salad with local chevre paired with wild salmon or arctic char in a classic preparation with citrus zest. - 111.649
Healthy Lamb Loin Chops With Bulgur Bean Salad And Olive Gremolata
This is an amazing healthier alternative to pork or beef, a recipe for anyone who likes lamb. Grilled lamb loin chops are a healthier pick to regular loin chops. This grilled lamb loin recipe is proof that simple is sometimes best. Healthy ingredients used to... - 101.808
Roast Chicken With Basil Gremolata
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; refrigerate for use another day.
Rinse chicken with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
With fingertips, gently separate skin from meat on... - 38.3601
Mix the parsley, garlic and lemon rind together.
Sprinkle over the veal and sauce. - 24.4723
Pork Steaks With Gremolata
1. Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole, add the pork steaks and brown on both sides. Remove the steaks from the casserole.
2. Add the onion to the casserole and cook until soft and beginning to brown. Add the garlic and cook for about 1-2 minutes,... - 41.2658
1) Take a small bowl and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Use as required or cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 hours. - 23.3197
Pull the parsley leaves from the stems.
Finely chop the parsley leaves and the garlic together.
Combine the parsley, garlic, and lemon zest in a small bowl. - 24.7032
Pasta With Gremolata
For the kiddies who go gaga over pasta here is an all exclusive pasta treat. This Pasta With Gremolata is quite a deal and makes an ideal addition to your party menu. Check out the recipe of Pasta With Gremolata. - 36.2168
Walnut Gremolata Bream
Combine nuts, rind, parsley and half the garlic in small bowl; cover gremolata.
Boil, steam or microwave potato until tender; drain.
Mash potato with butter, milk and remaining garlic.
Meanwhile, brush fish with oil; cook, skin-side down first, on... - 37.253
Wine Roasted Lamb & New Potatoes With Basil Gremolata
Trim and discard surface fat from lamb.
Place lamb, bony side down, in an 11 by 14-inch roasting pan; insert a meat thermometer in thickest part.
Scrub potatoes and cut into halves crosswise; surround lamb with potatoes, cut sides down.
Pour 1 cup (240 ml) of... - 38.8407
1. In a small bowl, mix together parsley, lemon zest, and garlic. Set gremolata aside.
2. Season chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In a large frying pan, cook chicken in 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat, turning, until... - 33.6356
Grilled Steak With Gremolata
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill, or preheat the broiler
2. Before cooking, around 1 hour in advance, take the fillets and rub with a little salt and the coarsely ground pepper
3. Lay the steaks on a surface, and... - 42.1934
Pork Stew With Gremolata
1 Combine the flour and pepper in a plastic food storage 1 bag.
Add the pork and shake to coat.
Remove the pork from the bag, shaking off the excess flour, and reserve the flour.
In a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderately high... - 41.0897
Moroccan Vegetable Stew With Couscous And Mint Gremolata
To make the stew:
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the leeks and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 7 or 8 minutes.
2. Add the tomato paste and cook for an additional 3 or 4 minutes.
3. Stir in the carrots, tomatoes,... - 43.2743
1) Combine together all the ingredients. Mix well.
2) Put the sauce in a serving bowl or sauce boat and serve as and when preferred. Makes a good Osso Bucco accompaniment. - 25.9414
Pasta With Asparagus Gremolata
Put the orange zest, garlic, and parsley in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Pulse the machine several times, stopping to scrape down the bowl, then process until finely chopped.
Bring the reduced broth to a boil in a saucepan.
Set it aside,... - 37.0633
Broccoli With Walnut Gremolata
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add broccoli. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, turning until lightly browned on all sides.
2. Combine walnuts and next 4 ingredients; stir in 1 teaspoon lemon juice and garlic. Sprinkle walnut mixture evenly... - 26.9283
Osso Buco Seasoned With Gremolata
1. Arrange a shallow, heavy flameproof casserole or case iron enamelled pan with a tight cover which can hold the veal pieces which are closely packed in 1 layer.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. In a casserole melt butter over medium... - 48.7142
Veal Scaloppine With Gremolata
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, oregano and pepper. In another shallow bowl, beat the egg white. Dip the veal in the beaten egg white, then lightly dredge the veal in the seasoned breadcrumbs.
2. In a large skillet, warm the oil over... - 34.7704
Gremolata Vegetables And Wholewheat Pasta
Cook the pasta in a large pan in masses of boiling salted water; drain, and toss in the parsley, lemon rind, garlic and olive oil.
Make a sauce by mixing the butter, cheese and the eggs with 2 tablespoons of the soured cream.
In a souffle dish, layer the... - 45.4558
Escalope Of Liver Gremolata
1) In a bowl add the parsley, breadcrumbs, lemon rind, garlic, salt and pepper; blend well.
2) Dip the liver with the flour, then into the egg and coat with the breadcrumb mixture; chill for minimum 30 min.
3) In... - 36.9912
Vine Ripe Tomatoes With Herb Gremolata
1 Cut the tops off the tomatoes.
2 Remove the seeds and liquid completely using a spoon.
3 Sprinkle the tomatoes from inside with salt and pepper for seasoning.
4 In a food processor, add parsley, garlic, lemon zest, red pepper flakes, salt,... - 40.7704
Lentil Soup With Gruyere Gremolata
Remove outer shell of cardamom pods, reserving seeds; discard shells.
Combine cardamom seeds, cumin, and red pepper in a Dutch oven; cook over medium-low heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Crush seed mixture, using a mortar and pestle; set aside.
Heat... - 41.1259
Spiced Mackerel On Potato Bed
If you are a seafood lover, here we have something for you. The video shows an amazing mackerel recipe which is served on the bed of seasoned potatoes. It is a novel dish which tastes amazing and can be served during dinner and lunch parties. - 125.754
In Dutch oven, heat 1/2 the oil over medium heat until hot.
Add veal shanks (1/3 at a time) and brown evenly; stirring occasionally; add remaining oil as necessary.
Remove veal; season with salt.In same pan, add onion, carrot and garlic; cook 6 - 8 minutes or... - 40.0738
Scallop And Pepper Pasta
1. To make gremolata, place garlic, parsley and lemon rind in a bowl and mix well to combine.
2. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan, following packet directions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add... - 35.224
Braised Veal Shanks Milan Style
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
TO MAKE THE BATTUTO:
In a large Dutch oven or heavy flameproof casserole over high heat, melt the butter with the olive oil.
Add the onions, carrots, and celery, and cook until tender, about 6 to 8 minutes.
Spread the battuto into... - 40.9502
Easy Egg Bruschetta
Are you among those cooks how are as excited as you were when you cooked for the first time? The chef in the video is also like you, excited to experiment with a dish for the first time. Watch the video to know how the dish comes out to be. - 106.54
Angel Hair Pasta And Lemon Parsley Sauce
1. Grate yellow zest from lemons, being careful not to include any bitter white pith. In a small bowl, combine lemon zest, garlic, and parsley. Set gremolata aside. - 25.3319
1. Heat oil in a flameproof casserole. Add veal and brown on all sides. Remove veal and set aside. Add vegetables, garlic and parsley, cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
2. Add wine, stirring to lift any sediment from base, stir in tomatoes, tomato puree and... - 33.1602
Osso Buco Braised Shank Of Veal
Melt the butter in a large frying pan.
Add the veal and fry, turning occasionally, until browned.
Pour in the wine or stock and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and garlic, season well and continue cooking, with the pan uncovered, until the cooking... - 38.3962
Flash Fried Squid
FOR THE HERB GARLIC DIP, combine the egg and egg yolk in the work bowl of a food processor.
Add the lemon juice, mustard, and vinegar and process until combined.
With the motor running, add the oil through the tube, drizzling it very slowly at first.
Once the... - 41.2485
Gremolata Recipes By Category