- » Green Walnut
Green Walnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green walnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green walnut recipes.
Walnut Green Salad
How about a great fat-free salad, filled with flavor and health? Here is Katherine showing you a delicious looking salad with walnuts, apple and loads of greens!! The salad is well flavored with orange juice and is a great recipe for cancer prevention! Watch... - 111.157
Green Beans With Walnut Sauce
Tickle your tastebuds with this delicious Green Beans With Walnut Sauce, won't you? The goodness of Beans makes Green Beans With Walnut Sauce a great treat. A lip-smacking Side Dish, this Green Beans With Walnut Sauce completes your spread. Your near and dear... - 38.0901
Green Bean Salad With Walnut Dressing
Steam the beans until just crisp-tender, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Place the walnuts, vinegar, dill, and mustard in a blender.
Process on low to medium speed until smooth, stopping frequently to scrape down the sides of the blender.
Toss the beans with the... - 24.4418
Green Walnut Preserves
Peel the walnuts.
Trim the ends a little.
Place the walnuts and the peels in water to cover.
Leave about six to eight days until they darken.
Prick the walnuts in several places with a fine skewer.
This will help eliminate the bitterness and later help to... - 34.8229
Green Ravioli With Walnut Sauce
Green Ravioli With Walnut Sauce tastes simple. Green Ravioli With Walnut Sauce is an easy to make recipe. Green Ravioli With Walnut Sauce tastes better with cheese. - 40.4457
Beefy Green Bean & Walnut Stir Fry
• In large skillet, heat oil and garlic over medium heat about 30 seconds.
• Add beef and beans; sprinkle with salt. Mix well.
• Cook 5 minutes or until beef is well browned, stirring occasionally.
• Stir in walnuts; cook 2 minutes more.
• Serve... - 29.1666
Five Greens Salad With Walnut Vinaigrette
1) Take a large salad bowl and place the walnuts in it.
2) Tear all the lettuce and add them in the bowl.
3) Chop watercress and endive into small bite-size pieces and place in the bowl.
4) Sprinkle Gorgonzola cheese and pour Walnut... - 35.2561
Green Peppers With Brown Rice And Walnut Stuffing
1 From the top of each green pepper, cut a small slice off and reserve.
2 Core the pepper, rinse and dry.
3 Grease a casserole.
4 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit (180°c / Gas Mark 4)
5 In a saucepan, Heat the oil.
6 ... - 44.5633
Brussels Sprouts With Walnuts
1. Remove the loose and faded leaves and trim the stalk ends from the Brussels sprouts.
2. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the Brussels sprouts, and cook, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until they are tender... - 22.8221
Apple Walnut Salad
In a small, dry skillet over low heat, stir walnuts until lightly toasted, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to a plate to cool.
In a large salad bowl, whisk together chicken stock, vinegar, oil, shallots, mustard, salt and pepper.
Add greens and apples and toss... - 32.994
Mediterranean Walnut Spread
Drain garbanzo beans, reserving liquid.
In food processor bowl, combine beans and 4 tablespoons of reserved liquid.
Add walnuts, basil, olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
Cover and blend or process until nearly smooth.
Scrape down sides and add... - 39.338
Brussels Sprouts With Walnut Butter
Wash and trim Brussels sprouts.
Soak 20 minutes in cold salted water.
Cook Brussels sprouts in 1 inch boiling salted water, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Cover and continue cooking over moderate heat 10-15 minutes or longer, until crisp-tender.
Drain, if... - 30.8504
Braised Celery With Walnuts
1. In a pot blanch the celery in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
2. In a pan add half of the butter and cook the onions till soft.
3. Add the celery to the onion and saute gently for 5-10 minutes until tender but still crisp.
4. In a pan fry the... - 37.1719
Baked Apples With Walnut Crust
1. Place walnuts, sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon in a blender or food processor (a), process until nuts are finely chopped.
2. Core the apples and peel two-thirds of the skin off from the top. Brush the bare apple with butter (b), then press the walnut sugar... - 27.7012
Black Walnut Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl cream butter and shortening and gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy and sugar dissolves.
3. Add egg yolks, beating well.
4. Stir to combine buttermilk and soda until soda... - 47.9011
Autumn Apple And Walnut Salad
Autumn Apple And Walnut Salad has a fine taste. The Vinegar and walnuts gives the Autumn Apple And Walnut Salad a prefect taste. Must catch it. - 30.5767
Olive Walnut Cream Cheese Dip
Olive Walnut Cream Cheese Dip is an easy appetizer that is perfect for your next party. Four simple ingredients will have everyone asking you for this simple recipe. - 105.398
Gorgonzola Apple And Walnut Salad
In an 8-inch (20-cm) square baking pan, combine 1 tablespoon of the salad oil, soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, ginger, and garlic powder.
Add walnuts and stir to coat.
Spread nuts in a single layer.
Bake in a 250°F (120°C) oven, stirring occasionally,... - 46.9986
Apple Walnut Salad
Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar, and salt.
Peel and dice apples (leave skin on half an apple to add color to salad).
Stir into mayonnaise mixture.
Add celery and walnuts. - 29.6048
Orange Banana And Walnut Salad
1. To prepare oranges, peel and slice them.
2. On 4 individual salad plates arrange oranges on greens.
3. Peel bananas, cut into quarters, roll in nuts and arrange on orange slices.
4. Serve with any desired dressing. - 33.1524
Blend first 4 ingredients; mix in sugar and knead until blended.
Divide mixture into halves and color one half red and the other green.
Shape mixtures into 1-inch balls and press a walnut half on each side of each ball.
Makes 4 dozen. - 35.4724
Orange Walnut Chicken
Cook rice conventionally while microwaving chicken.
Combine orange juice, 1/2 cup water, poultry seasoning and salt in 2-cup measure.
Arrange chicken in 12x8-in baking dish with meatiest portions to the outside.
Pour orange sauce over chicken; cover with wax... - 40.484
Noodles In Walnut Sauce
1. In a blender or food processor blend together the walnuts, butter, garlic, soured cream and seasoning.
2. Boil 2 litres (3 1/2 pints) water in a kettle and pour it into either a deep casserole dish or a 2.8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof glass bowl. Add 10 ml (2... - 25.2713
California Parmesan Walnut Salad
Beat or shake together first 8 ingredients to make dressing.
Place greens in chilled salad bowl and sprinkle with walnuts and cheese.
Pour over salad just enough dressing to coat ingredients lightly.
Toss; serve at once.
Makes 4 servings. - 39.9483
Turkey Slices With Walnut
Heat 2 tablespoons margarine in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until melted.
Saute turkey slices about 4 minutes or until brown on both sides, sprinkling with salt after turning.
Remove from skillet; keep warm.
Add 1 tablespoon margarine to... - 37.8267
Lemony Walnut Vegetable Mold
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in cold water, lemon juice and salt.
Set aside 3/4 cup gelatin mixture; chill remainder until syrupy.
Stir carrots, cauliflower, green pepper and walnuts into chilled gelatin.
Pour into 1-quart mold.
Chill until... - 38.0774
1. Combine soy sauce, sherry and ginger in a medium-size bowl; add chicken pieces; let stand 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile heat wok or large skillet; add 3 tablespoons of the oil; heat until smoking; add green onion, garlic and walnuts. Cook 3 minutes, tossing... - 29.5136
Tossed Salad With Walnuts
Cook and stir walnuts in oil in 8-inch skillet until toasted, about 4 minutes; remove from heat.
Remove walnuts with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.
Sprinkle with salt.
Stir vinegar and sugar into oil in skillet; toss with salad greens and onion until... - 34.2933
Walnut Soybean Salad
Chill and serve on bed of crisp: Green lettuce leaves Garnish with strips of green pepper and soy mayonnaise - 19.1738
Combine 3 tablespoons of the soy sauce, sherry and ginger in a medium size bowl; add chicken pieces; let stand for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat wok or large skillet; add 2 tablespoons of the oil; heat until smoking; add green onion, garlic and walnuts.
Cook... - 37.4034
Walnut And Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Toss mushrooms with lemon juice; let stand while making stuffing.
Heat olive oil with butter in heavy medium nonaluminum skillet over medium-low heat.
Add onion and cook until soft and transparent.
Increase heat to medium high.
Stir in walnuts and cook about... - 41.9176
Cover cracked wheat with cold water.
Let stand 1 hour.
Mix cracked wheat, walnuts, onion, green pepper, eggs, tomato sauce, pimiento, parsley, salt, basil, coriander and pepper.
Spread mixture in ungreased1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cook uncovered in 350Â° oven... - 34.3144
Walnut Cream Cheese Finger Sandwickes
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, walnuts, parsley, onion, green pepper, lemon juice, nutmeg, salt and pepper until blended.
Spread about 2 tablespoonfuls over each of 12 bread slices; top with remaining bread.
Cut each sandwich into three... - 30.2513
Walnut Goat Cheese Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender.
With blender on high, gradually add oils in a slow, steady stream, processing until blended.
Arrange lettuce, walnuts, and goat cheese slices on individual salad plates.
Garnish, if... - 36.7881
Toss the chicken with the sherry and marinate for 30 minutes.
Blend the chicken stock, soya sauce and cornstarch together in a mixing bowl.
Heat 2 tbsp (30 ml) of oil in a wok, add the chicken, and fry thoroughly.
Remove the meat, add the remaining oil and... - 38.6524