- » Green Walnut
Green Walnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green walnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green walnut recipes.
Walnut Green Salad
How about a great fat-free salad, filled with flavor and health? Here is Katherine showing you a delicious looking salad with walnuts, apple and loads of greens!! The salad is well flavored with orange juice and is a great recipe for cancer prevention! Watch... - 109.465
Green Beans With Walnut Sauce
Tickle your tastebuds with this delicious Green Beans With Walnut Sauce, won't you? The goodness of Beans makes Green Beans With Walnut Sauce a great treat. A lip-smacking Side Dish, this Green Beans With Walnut Sauce completes your spread. Your near and dear... - 37.7062
Green Walnut Preserves
Peel the walnuts.
Trim the ends a little.
Place the walnuts and the peels in water to cover.
Leave about six to eight days until they darken.
Prick the walnuts in several places with a fine skewer.
This will help eliminate the bitterness and later help to... - 36.8289
Green Ravioli With Walnut Sauce
Green Ravioli With Walnut Sauce tastes simple. Green Ravioli With Walnut Sauce is an easy to make recipe. Green Ravioli With Walnut Sauce tastes better with cheese. - 42.7551
Green Bean Salad With Walnut Dressing
Steam the beans until just crisp-tender, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Place the walnuts, vinegar, dill, and mustard in a blender.
Process on low to medium speed until smooth, stopping frequently to scrape down the sides of the blender.
Toss the beans with the... - 26.5826
Beefy Green Bean & Walnut Stir Fry
• In large skillet, heat oil and garlic over medium heat about 30 seconds.
• Add beef and beans; sprinkle with salt. Mix well.
• Cook 5 minutes or until beef is well browned, stirring occasionally.
• Stir in walnuts; cook 2 minutes more.
• Serve... - 30.7842
Five Greens Salad With Walnut Vinaigrette
1) Take a large salad bowl and place the walnuts in it.
2) Tear all the lettuce and add them in the bowl.
3) Chop watercress and endive into small bite-size pieces and place in the bowl.
4) Sprinkle Gorgonzola cheese and pour Walnut... - 36.49
Green Peppers With Brown Rice And Walnut Stuffing
1 From the top of each green pepper, cut a small slice off and reserve.
2 Core the pepper, rinse and dry.
3 Grease a casserole.
4 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit (180°c / Gas Mark 4)
5 In a saucepan, Heat the oil.
6 ... - 45.4722
Apple Walnut Salad
In a small, dry skillet over low heat, stir walnuts until lightly toasted, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to a plate to cool.
In a large salad bowl, whisk together chicken stock, vinegar, oil, shallots, mustard, salt and pepper.
Add greens and apples and toss... - 35.1428
Mediterranean Walnut Spread
Drain garbanzo beans, reserving liquid.
In food processor bowl, combine beans and 4 tablespoons of reserved liquid.
Add walnuts, basil, olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
Cover and blend or process until nearly smooth.
Scrape down sides and add... - 41.1433
Dedaemona’s Spinach Dumplings In Walnut Cream Sauce
On the 61sth episode of Brutally Delicious, the world's most metal cooking show, your favorite host Bruce Moore is joined remotely by the Italian metal band Desdaemona. Tune in as they chat about the the band while making Spinach Dumplings in a Walnut Cream... - 0
Braised Celery With Walnuts
1. In a pot blanch the celery in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
2. In a pan add half of the butter and cook the onions till soft.
3. Add the celery to the onion and saute gently for 5-10 minutes until tender but still crisp.
4. In a pan fry the... - 39.6658
Walnut And Arugula Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 450° F
2. In medium sized mixing bowl add:
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk (any kind of milk: dairy, almond, soy or just plain water)
3. Microwave liquid for 45 seconds OR heat in pan on stove top, till bath water temperature. Do not exceed... - 29.9235
Trout With Walnut Stuffing
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter, celery, onion and parsley.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Add remaining stuffing ingredients.
Fill each trout with half of stuffing.
Arrange trout in 10-inch square cas - 32.7551
Baked Apples With Walnut Crust
1. Place walnuts, sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon in a blender or food processor (a), process until nuts are finely chopped.
2. Core the apples and peel two-thirds of the skin off from the top. Brush the bare apple with butter (b), then press the walnut sugar... - 27.7841
Black Walnut Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl cream butter and shortening and gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy and sugar dissolves.
3. Add egg yolks, beating well.
4. Stir to combine buttermilk and soda until soda... - 47.6199
Autumn Apple And Walnut Salad
Autumn Apple And Walnut Salad has a fine taste. The Vinegar and walnuts gives the Autumn Apple And Walnut Salad a prefect taste. Must catch it. - 32.8795
Gorgonzola Apple And Walnut Salad
In an 8-inch (20-cm) square baking pan, combine 1 tablespoon of the salad oil, soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, ginger, and garlic powder.
Add walnuts and stir to coat.
Spread nuts in a single layer.
Bake in a 250°F (120°C) oven, stirring occasionally,... - 45.2161
Brussels Sprouts With Walnuts
1. Remove the loose and faded leaves and trim the stalk ends from the Brussels sprouts.
2. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the Brussels sprouts, and cook, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until they are tender... - 24.9093
Olive Walnut Cream Cheese Dip
Olive Walnut Cream Cheese Dip is an easy appetizer that is perfect for your next party. Four simple ingredients will have everyone asking you for this simple recipe. - 105.477
Apple Walnut Salad
Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar, and salt.
Peel and dice apples (leave skin on half an apple to add color to salad).
Stir into mayonnaise mixture.
Add celery and walnuts. - 31.9061
Blend first 4 ingredients; mix in sugar and knead until blended.
Divide mixture into halves and color one half red and the other green.
Shape mixtures into 1-inch balls and press a walnut half on each side of each ball.
Makes 4 dozen. - 35.1703
Orange Banana And Walnut Salad
1. To prepare oranges, peel and slice them.
2. On 4 individual salad plates arrange oranges on greens.
3. Peel bananas, cut into quarters, roll in nuts and arrange on orange slices.
4. Serve with any desired dressing. - 32.7089
Walnuts are a great source of omega-3 and excellent for skin and brain. So if you are indulging yourself in a pie, there is no better way to do it with a walnut pie. The taste is superb and the texture is to die for. - 0
Orange Walnut Chicken
Cook rice conventionally while microwaving chicken.
Combine orange juice, 1/2 cup water, poultry seasoning and salt in 2-cup measure.
Arrange chicken in 12x8-in baking dish with meatiest portions to the outside.
Pour orange sauce over chicken; cover with wax... - 42.0385
Noodles In Walnut Sauce
1. In a blender or food processor blend together the walnuts, butter, garlic, soured cream and seasoning.
2. Boil 2 litres (3 1/2 pints) water in a kettle and pour it into either a deep casserole dish or a 2.8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof glass bowl. Add 10 ml (2... - 25.2726
California Parmesan Walnut Salad
Beat or shake together first 8 ingredients to make dressing.
Place greens in chilled salad bowl and sprinkle with walnuts and cheese.
Pour over salad just enough dressing to coat ingredients lightly.
Toss; serve at once.
Makes 4 servings. - 39.3343
Walnut Soybean Salad
Chill and serve on bed of crisp: Green lettuce leaves Garnish with strips of green pepper and soy mayonnaise - 21.531
Turkey Slices With Walnut
Heat 2 tablespoons margarine in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until melted.
Saute turkey slices about 4 minutes or until brown on both sides, sprinkling with salt after turning.
Remove from skillet; keep warm.
Add 1 tablespoon margarine to... - 39.9543
Lemony Walnut Vegetable Mold
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in cold water, lemon juice and salt.
Set aside 3/4 cup gelatin mixture; chill remainder until syrupy.
Stir carrots, cauliflower, green pepper and walnuts into chilled gelatin.
Pour into 1-quart mold.
Chill until... - 39.9664
Tossed Salad With Walnuts
Cook and stir walnuts in oil in 8-inch skillet until toasted, about 4 minutes; remove from heat.
Remove walnuts with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.
Sprinkle with salt.
Stir vinegar and sugar into oil in skillet; toss with salad greens and onion until... - 34.5994
Combine 3 tablespoons of the soy sauce, sherry and ginger in a medium size bowl; add chicken pieces; let stand for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat wok or large skillet; add 2 tablespoons of the oil; heat until smoking; add green onion, garlic and walnuts.
Cook... - 40.1238
1. Combine soy sauce, sherry and ginger in a medium-size bowl; add chicken pieces; let stand 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile heat wok or large skillet; add 3 tablespoons of the oil; heat until smoking; add green onion, garlic and walnuts. Cook 3 minutes, tossing... - 30.8305
Cover cracked wheat with cold water.
Let stand 1 hour.
Mix cracked wheat, walnuts, onion, green pepper, eggs, tomato sauce, pimiento, parsley, salt, basil, coriander and pepper.
Spread mixture in ungreased1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cook uncovered in 350Â° oven... - 36.3872
Walnut And Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Toss mushrooms with lemon juice; let stand while making stuffing.
Heat olive oil with butter in heavy medium nonaluminum skillet over medium-low heat.
Add onion and cook until soft and transparent.
Increase heat to medium high.
Stir in walnuts and cook about... - 43.819
Apple Walnut Salad
Yet another crunchy and flavorful salad that goes well with any main course. I love this salad with a generous dose of walnuts. You could choose nuts of your choice. - 0
Walnut Cream Cheese Finger Sandwickes
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, walnuts, parsley, onion, green pepper, lemon juice, nutmeg, salt and pepper until blended.
Spread about 2 tablespoonfuls over each of 12 bread slices; top with remaining bread.
Cut each sandwich into three... - 31.7112
Toss the chicken with the sherry and marinate for 30 minutes.
Blend the chicken stock, soya sauce and cornstarch together in a mixing bowl.
Heat 2 tbsp (30 ml) of oil in a wok, add the chicken, and fry thoroughly.
Remove the meat, add the remaining oil and... - 37.3355
Walnut Goat Cheese Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender.
With blender on high, gradually add oils in a slow, steady stream, processing until blended.
Arrange lettuce, walnuts, and goat cheese slices on individual salad plates.
Garnish, if... - 39.0627
Wash mushrooms; scoop out stems and as much of large mushrooms as possible, leaving shell.
Saute celery, onion and green pepper.
Chop up small mushrooms and centers of large mushrooms and stems.
Add cracker crumbs, walnuts, salt, pepper and soy sauce.
Combine... - 40.6887
Buttermilk Walnut Soup
1. In blender combine all ingredients except dill and process until smooth; stir in dill. Cover and refrigerate until flavors blend, at least 1 hour. - 28.7925
Olive And Walnut Loaf
Sieve the flour, salt and yeast into a bowl.
Stir the eggs into the flour.
Add the oil, white wine and yogurt.
Add the walnuts to the mixture and stir well.
Put the mixture in a Pyrex cake mold (mould).
Sprinkle the olives on top.
Do not... - 44.2808
Walnut And Rice Pudding
1. Soak the rice for about 1 hr and then blend it in to a past in a mixer.
2. Bring the milk to a boil in a pan and once it starts boiling add the blended rice paste
3. Mix well and stir for about 5 to 10 mins. Once the mixture starts thickening then add the... - 19.0584
Cut the chicken into 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) cubes.
Marinate with the egg white, salt, wine, and tapioca starch for at least 30 minutes.
Put walnuts in 2 cups boiling water.
Boil for 1 minute, then remove a few at a time and peel off the skins.
Parboil... - 44.0272
Creamy Grape And Walnut Salad
This summer salad is definitely not diet food but wow does it make a good dessert! Green and red grapes are folded into a sweetened cream cheese and sour cream mixture studded with crunchy toasted walnut bits. Now is this a creamy dessert? Cause you can... - 126.391
Potato And Squash Soup With Walnut Gruyere Toast
In large heavy saucepan, melt butter over low heat; cover and cook onions for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in potatoes and squash, coating evenly.
Pour in stock; cover and bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes or... - 29.4865
Mushroom, Blue Cheese & Walnut Salad
In a salad bowl, combine oil, basil, salt, pepper, paprika, mustard, and vinegar.
Beat with a fork until blended.
Mix in mushrooms and green onions; let stand at room temperature to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Add walnut pieces, blue cheese, lettuce,... - 33.3072
Peppered Goat Cheese And Walnut Croutons
In a food processor grind fine the walnuts with the pepper and the salt and transfer the mixture to a shallow bowl.
Working in small batches, roll the cheese cubes in the walnut mixture, coating them completely, and transfer them to a tray.
The "croutons"... - 24.5824
Hot Chicken Walnut Salad
1..Take a 9 inch glass pie plate, layer it with walnuts and toast for 2 1/2- 3 minutes at High without covering.
2.Stir the walnuts twice during the cooking time.
3.Take a 2 quart casserole, mix toasted walnuts with chicken, green onion, celery and... - 43.6436
Stir Fried Walnut Chicken
Cut chicken into 1 -inch pieces.
In small bowl blend soy sauce into cornstarch; stir in dry sherry, gingerroot, sugar, salt, and red pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
Stir-fry green peppers and green... - 43.5204
1. Finely chop walnuts. Pour 1 cup of the nuts into a 9-inch square pan, and pat in an even layer.
2. Soften gelatin in .1/2 cup of the water. Combine remaining 3/4 cup water with the sugar and salt, and cook until syrup reaches 234°F (soft ball stage). Add... - 32.0515
Lentil And Walnut Salad
Rinse the lentils and sort through them carefully, discarding any pebbles you may find.
Transfer lentils to a large pot and add the carrots, the onion stuck with the cloves, chicken stock, bay leaf and thyme.
Set over moderate heat and bring to a boil.
Reduce... - 42.2093
Cabbage Walnut And Apple Slaw
1) In a bowl, mix cabbage, walnuts, apples, sea salt and ginger.
2) Transfer into a large glass bowl.
3) In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, vinegar and honey.
4) Pour the mixture over the slaw.
5) Toss lightly.
6) Chill in refrigerator.
7) Serve... - 45.9866
Cucumber And Walnut Salad
Leave cucumber unpeeled if possible.
Run a fork down the outside of the cucumber, so that the tines of the fork make grooves in the cucumber skin.
Slice thinly and remove any large seeds from center.
Combine all other ingredients with cucumbers and chill in... - 34.6915
Goat Cheese With Walnuts In Warm Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1. To make the dressing, in a small heavy saucepan, combine all the ingredients and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
2. Place the pan on a low flame on stove or over the barbecue coals and heat until warmed through, whisking occasionally.
3.... - 46.8153
Creamy Herbed Walnut Soup
In a pan over medium heat, cover walnuts with water and bring to a boil; boil for 3 minutes.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Pour milk over drained nuts and add bay, thyme, basil, and parsley; heat to scalding.
Cover and set aside for 20... - 44.2887
Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce
Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce tastes great. The noodles lover should try Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce. Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce tastes better with cream - 43.2652
Wilted Mushroom And Walnut Salad
1) Use a fry pan to heat up oil.
2) Add walnuts to pop up. Stir in onion rings.
3) Stir in chopped mushrooms, garlic, green onions, chopped parsley, cayenne pepper and lemon juice.
4) Toss well and serve by garnishing with fresh parsley. - 39.239
Apple Banana And Walnut Open Sandwich
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise and mix well.
2. Apply butter, ½ quantity cream cheese mixture and honey on both slices of bread.
3. Place remaining cream cheese mixture in a disposable piping bag/ pastry big... - 44.6989
Warm Chicken Walnut Salad With Snow Peas
1) Onto 4 dinner plates, arrange the radicchio and watercress
2) Into a skillet, pour 2 tablespoons of oil
3) Into a measuring cup, whisk together the remaining oil, walnut oil, vinegar and tarragon and keep aside
4) Add the chopped walnuts and stir... - 46.2704
Pasta And Walnut Fruit Salad
Prepare shells according to package directions; drain.
Blend yogurt and orange juice concentrate in small bowl.
Combine shells and remaining ingredients in large bowl.
Add yogurt mixture; toss gendy to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled thoroughly. - 28.613
Walnut Turkey Hash
Combine turkey and potatoes in food processor.
Process until coarsely chopped; set aside.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add walnuts; toss over medium-low heat until golden brown.
Remove with slotted spoon; set aside.
Add onions, sage and thyme to... - 42.2761
Crispy And Crunchy Salad With Herb And Walnut Dressing
1) In a bowl, add all the salad ingredients and toss well.
2) In a jar, add all the dressing ingredients and shake well to mix.
3) Allow to stand at minimum 45 minutes, then combine with the salad.
4) Serve in a nice plate. - 42.6707
Pasta Sun Dried Tomatoes And Walnut
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain pasta and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, in a large deep skillet or saucepan, heat oil from the tomatoes.
4) Stir in walnuts and onions.
5) Over low heat, cook the onions until soft... - 42.8917
Carrot Walnut Salad
1.Take a small bowl and put in raisins. Add 1/4 cup of warm water. Keep aside.
2. Take a medium mixing bowl and into this put in all the remaining ingredients. Toss well.
3.Drain the raisins. Reserve about 1 tablespoon of water.
4. Add the raisins to... - 42.8404
The gourmet in me always encourages me to try out new dishes! So it was this Walnut Chicken that won my attention amongst scores of other chicken dishes at a recent feast! I tried it out and it turned out to be simply WOW! Try out the Walnut Chicken and I'm... - 43.4359
Make a marinade of the soy sauce sherry, and ginger.
Add chicken pieces; let stand for 1/2 hour.
Heat large skillet (wok can be used); Add 2 tablespoons oil Saute onions, garlic, and walnuts 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove garlic halves.
Set aside onion and walnut... - 37.1845
Baked Goat Cheese Salad And Walnut Honey Sauced Brownie
In this RV Cooking Show episode of the Food, Fun & Friends at Flying Flags series we'll visit with two Santa Ynez Valley 'oil barons' and make two elegant dishes with the fruits of their labor. RVing and camping just doesn't get any more local or luscious... - 111.331
Flaming Walnut Pate Balls
Heat 1/3 cup butter with curry powder in skillet until bubbly.
Add onion and chicken livers.
Cook over low heat until chicken livers lose their pinkness and are done.
Mash or sieve chicken liver mixture (or whirl smooth in blender), beating in 1/3 cup butter... - 38.5405
Spinach Orange And Walnut Salad
1) Wash the spinach under running cold water and place on paper towel to dry. Chop the spinach coarsely and set aside.
2) Wash the oranges and peel. Cut out 3 parts from each section.
3) Use a fry pan to heat up on medium heat for... - 43.005
Trout With Walnut Stuffing
In 1-quart casserole, combine margarine, celery, onions and parsley.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Add remaining stuffing ingredients.
Fill each trout with half of stuffing.
Arrange trout in... - 43.6303
Pea & Walnut Pesto Linguine & Kiwi Sorbet
Why to go restaurants, if you can fresh food at home itself. Yes, watch this recipe video and make fresh pasta and kiwi sorbet right in your own kitchen. - 110.985
Chicken Liver And Walnut Salad
1. Brush a thick saucepan with 1 teaspoon of the oil, and heat gently. With kitchen scissors, snip the chicken livers into quarters, directly into the pan, cutting off and discarding any green parts. Stir over a medium heat for 4 minutes.
2. Add the walnut... - 32.6462
Stilton And Walnut Stuffed Tenderloin
Saute mushrooms, parsley, and green onions in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until tender.
Remove from heat.
Combine walnuts and next 5 ingredients, stirring with a wire whisk until blended.
Stir walnut mixture into mushroom mixture.
Set... - 43.7741
Goats Cheese And Walnut Salad
1. Store the vinaigrette dressing in the fridge until required.
2. Prepare the pané.
3. Peel, then finely slice the red onion, place in a dish and cover.
4. Using a potato peeler, remove any stringy part of the celery. Wash and dry well and... - 89.106
Chinese Walnut Tofu Dinner
Toast walnuts in hot vegetable oil in a large frying pan or wok.
Remove walnuts and drain on paper towels.
Stir in onion, celery, and mushrooms.
Stir-fry until onion is tender.
Mixtogether the vegetable broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, and sherry.
Pour into... - 43.464
Red Pepper & Walnut Dip
Roast the red bell pepper and chilli over open flame (gas burner) until they are blistered, about 8 minutes.
Alternately, put them under a grill (broil).
Place in a bowl and cover and keep aside for 10 minutes to sweat and loosen the skin.
Peel off the... - 41.4
Potato & Walnut Cutlet
this is the unique blend of various ingredients that leaves its mild taste in your mouth for hours & the velvety texture makes the people think again & again about it. - 43.9059
Barley With Russian Walnut Sauce And Colored Peppers
1. Blend coriander, turmeric, paprika, garlic, salt, fenugreek and walnuts till a smooth consistency.
2. Drizzle with vinegar. Add enough water to make a sauce and get a light cream consistency.
3. Transfer the ingredients in a bowl. Cover and let it... - 43.7699
Leek And Walnut Fritters
Crispy Leek And Walnut Fritters is a dish that I am crazy about. I never get tired of Leek And Walnut Fritters no matter how many times I have prepared it. Try this original Leek And Walnut Fritters recipe for yourself! - 44.9712
Soy Walnut And Beef Balls In Oriental Sauce
Lightly mix the ground beef and a blend of the milk, salt, seasoned pepper, and crumbs, then mix in the walnuts and onion.
Shape into 12 balls.
Beat egg with flour.
Coat balls with mixture.
Drain on wire rack.
Brown meatballs evenly on all sides in hot oil in... - 42.9757
Glazed Walnut Sushi Roll
Prepare Teriyaki Glazed Walnuts.
In a small bowl, cover gourd strip with water; add salt.
Soak 20 minutes to soften fibers.
Drain and rinse well.
Cut in 8-inch strips.
In a small saucepan, simmer gourd strips in Glazing Sauce until sauce is completely... - 42.6667
Chocolate Walnut Roll
This Chocolate Walnut Roll tastes incredible ! Try this creamy fruity nutty cake roll bake for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Chocolate Walnut Roll are welcome. - 49.8103
Duck And Walnut Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Bring about 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add the walnuts and cook for 1 minute. Drain the nuts, pat them dry, spread them on a cookie sheet, and toast them in the oven until crisp and brown, 10 to 12 minutes.... - 37.2011
Watercress And Walnut Salad
Try this alluring Watercress And Walnut Salad recipe. An easily prepared salad recipe, this Watercress And Walnut Salad is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 36.9504
Dry Fruit And Walnut Rice
Dry fruit and walnut rice is an exotic way of turning a simple steamed rice into an exotic, rich and tempting dish. No matter what you eat with this rice, it tastes all the more better as the rice changes its flavor. Watch the video for simple steps of... - 112.758
Courgette And Walnut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C/Gas 4- Line the base and sides of a 2 lb (900 g) loaf tin with nonstick baking paper.
2. Beat the eggs and sugar together and gradually add the oil.
3. Sift the flour into a bowl together with the baking powder,... - 40.6812
Broken Lasagna With Walnut Pesto
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet and toast for 8 to 10 minutes, until they are fragrant and lightly browned. Let cool completely. Coarsely chop half of the toasted... - 29.0241
Easy Fruit Waldorf
Drain fruit cocktail well and mix lightly with celery and walnuts.
Serve on salad greens and top with Cream Dressing or mayonnaise.
Cream Dressing: Combine equal parts lemon juice and honey. - 26.6072
Orange Walnut Pork
Partially freeze the pork; cut on the bias into thin slices.
Cook green beans, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 4 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together orange peel, orange juice, sherry, cornstarch, and bouillon granules.
Set... - 45.5569
Deep Fried Walnut Chicken
Cut chicken into 1" chunks.
Pour rice wine into a large bowl. Flatten green onions and ginger root with the flat side of a cleaver and add to bowl. Add salt, sesame oil, and pepper. Mix well.
Add chicken to bowl, toss to coat well, and let marinate for at... - 35.8822
California Walnut Noodles
1) In a large bowl, prepare dressing, by whisking yogurt, orange juice, vinegar, sugar, oil, ginger, red pepper flakes, garlic and salt, all together. Set it aside.
2) Follow the instruction to cook pasta. Drain water and rinse in cold water. Drain... - 39.3715
Romano Walnut Risotto
Arrange peas and carrot in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Combine broth and wine in a medium saucepan; place over medium heat.
Bring to a simmer; cover, reduce heat, and maintain a... - 45.8628
Orange Walnut Cabbage Slaw
1 In a large bowl combine shredded cabbage mix, orange pieces, and onions. For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine vinegar, salad oil, sugar, orange peel, orange juice, walnut oil (if using), and salt. Cover and shake well. Pour dressing over cabbage... - 31.7786