- » Green Vegetable
Green Vegetable Recipes
Green vegetables are also called as greens, green leafy vegetables or potherbs. They are the leaf part of the plant. These also include shoots and tender stems. The green color is due to the presence of chlorophyll. ... More »
This recipe works well with all kinds of greens -- kale, collards,Swiss chard, escarole, etc. The greens turn out tender, without being sopping wet, as they are when simply boiled. Serve drizzled with vinegar or lemon juice and even the the pickiest eaters or... - 129.12
If you find your greens highly unpalatable, then this recipe will surely give you one good excuse to love them — taste. Deep green collards make for healthy indulgence to any meals, given you cook them tastefully. This simple video will give you ideas on... - 125.22
Sauteed Collard Greens
These are not your mama's collard greens which are usually cooked for a long time until they're soft and olive green. Collard greens are one of the healthiest green vegetables you can eat. And one of the easiest to cook deliciously. We paired this with ribeye... - 122.164
If you get excited at the thought of deep-greens on your plate, then this dish could be your ideal bet. Robust collards cooked with olive oil, sweet onion, chicken stock and simple seasoning makes for a yum vegetarian side dish any day. Try preparing this... - 109.09
Veggies are very important, they are used in almost all the dishes that are prepared. Check out the video to see our talented host show you how to Dehydrate Veggies such as garlic, onions, celery, scallions and leeks. So that you could use these dehydrated... - 109.07
Wegmans Cooked Rappi
This peppery pungent green mellows out as it cooks with garlic and fresh lemon juice, as Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you. - 106.142
Raw Arugula Super Shake
Who wants to start the day off by feeding your body with the ultimate nutrients to have great energy to last until dusk? This is the super shake is packed with all kinds of good stuff like high protein, fiber, good fats, antioxidants and more. When you... - 103.585
Chef Keith Snow from http://www.HarvestEating.com demonstrates and easy way to create delicious kale greens. - 103.125
Celery, Peanut Butter And Granola Snack
1. Place the granola in a bowl.
2. Spread the peanut butter on the celery stick.
3. Roll the celery stick in the granola, coat it well.
4. Refrigerate and chill.
5. Serve as a snack. - 102.488
Easy To Make Stuffed Celery Relish Platter
If you are looking for a yummy way to lower your blood pressure, look no further than this recipe video. In this video, Betty details a step-by-step instruction on how to make stuffed celery relish tray. You can stuff your celery with Cheddar-green chile,... - 100.415
Simmered Collard Green And Bacon
Make the greens a staple in your everyday diet! Collard greens and bacon is a good way of enjoying the greens! Watch Chef David make this quick side dish! - 99.895
Quick And Easy raw collard Greens salad
This is a great way to include these dark bitter greens into your diet. Kathy from RawFoodMuscle shows you how to make a quick and easy collard green salad and shares so good tips on how to store greens in your refrigerator so that they stay crisp and green!... - 94.817
1. In a large strainer, rinse fiddlehead fern under cold water. Chop the ends, and set aside.
2. Place a saucepan on flame, add water, wine, 1 tablespoon of butter, salt, and pepper in it. Bring it to a boil.
3. Turn the flame down to... - 93.0253
1. In a plate, place the Bresaola slices, top with arugula, scape the parmesan cheese over and drizzle with some olive oil. Squeeze lemon juice.
2. Garnish with lemon wedge and serve. - 87.447
Sauteed Local Organic Greens
Super yummy incredibly easy way to eat more greens!!! Try some Collard, Amaranth, Kale, Chard, Wild Quinoa, New Zealand Spinach or fresh herbs....so many options for gorgeous yummy organic local greens. - 86.0976
Simple Collard Greens
Simple collard greens is the best way to cook this nutritious green leaf in a simple manner and maintaining its original flavor. Check out this video to see how you can make this into a sumptuous side dish. - 85.0086
Stir Fried Celery
Check out the video of the yummy and healthy Stir Fried Celery. A very easy and simple dish to prepare. Great veggie dish that everyone should try out. Plus it hardly takes up a couple of minutes to prepare. Everyone should definitely check out this video. - 80.9542
Garlicky And Sesame Greens
Best selling vegan author Joann Rachor demonstrates greens recipes from her cookbook. This is a simple vegan recipe that turns bitter slightly pungent greens into a wonderful side dish with just a few basic ingredients added to give them a bit of a kick! - 80.705
Raw Collard Wraps
Here is a quick dish that you can whip up when pressed on time. It's a crunchy snack well balanced with Guacamole sauce. This should please your friends following raw food diet. - 71.9017
Maangchi's Collar Greens
Maangchi finds collard greens very tempting and she cooks them in Korean style as there is no proper recipe for it in her cuisine. She is making two versions, first with dried anchovies and minced garlic and the second one with cashew nuts, olive oil and... - 70.1438
Boiled Celery Root
Have a side of boiled celery root with your regular meat dish for the dose of everyday veggies! A simple boiled veg side dish and an easy recipe! Watch the video for more! - 65.003
Pork Loin Involtini
A gourmet meal is something that looks visually appealing. Dennis shows you how to get this Pork Involtini to that level. Watch the video for more on this gourmet meal! - 61.548
Avery Island Celery
The flavor of this Avery Island Celery recipe has played on my senses so much that I hardly ever go for any other Avery Island Celery recipe. Mark this Avery Island Celery, or else you will later regret bookmarking this recipe. - 49.8645
Watermelon & Arugula Salad
Food-Travels.com brings you a wonderful salad which combines the sweetness of watermelon the peppery flavor of arugula. Arugula is also known as rucola, rugola or rocket. The sharpness of Parmesan cheese contrasts with the sweet tomatoes and fresh cucumber.... - 49.3803
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a saucepan with a small amount of salted water and cook celery in for about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) Mix the soups.
4) Stir in chestnuts, celery and pimento.
5) Turn mixture into a 1... - 48.2099
Avery Island Celery
Love the flavor and taste of celery? I just love this wonderful ingredient that makes any and every dish special indeed. This lovely avery island celery recipe is your turn to incorporate the wonderful tastes and flavors into your everyday cooking. - 47.5061
Celery can prove to be a wonder ingredient when used properly. The trick to making it tasty is to know just how to do it. This french-braised celery recipe shows you just how with a tried and tested recipe. Enjoy!!. - 47.1953
1) In a saucepan, pour boiling water to cover 1/2 inch of the vessel, add salt, celery and cook for 5 minutes or till celery turns bit soft yet stays crisp.
2) Drain the celery and keep aside the cooking liquid.
3) In the same saucepan,... - 46.9403
Creamy Celery Gratin
1.Take thick celery stalks and chop them into two.
2.Cut the stalks in thumb size lengths.
3.Wash the stalks.
4.Preheat the grill
3.In a large frypan, heat the butter.
4.Add celery, onions and bay leaves to it.
5.Season the... - 46.772
Green Vegetable Medley
1) Preheat the oven to 325°.
2) Take a colander and place frozen peas in it.
3) Remove frost from the peas by pouring hot water over them and keep aside.
4) Take a saucepan and combine lima beans, green beans, and 1 cup salted water in... - 46.6498
Baked Celery With Cheese And Ham
Cover celery strips with salted water and cook until tender.
In a well-greased 2-quart casserole, alternate layers of celery, ham, and grated cheese.
Melt 1/4 cup butter.
Stir in flour.
Gradually stir in chicken bouillon and cream.
Cook over low heat,... - 46.2497
Holiday Celery Au Gratin
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it.
3) Add flour and beat until smooth.
4) Gradually stir in cream and stock.
5) Cook until mixture turns thick, stirring constantly.
6) Take a saucepan with salted... - 46.0805
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a skillet and melt butter in it.
3) Add onion and sauté until light brown in color.
4) Add tomatoes, salt, garlic and olives.
5) Bring the mixture to a boil.
6) Reduce heat and simmer for about 5... - 46.011
Stuffed Chard Or Grape Leaves
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat; add nuts and cook, stirring, until golden.
Remove nuts with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Add onions to pan and cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown (15 to 20 minutes).
Add parsley and cook for 2... - 45.9587
Microwave Celery Victor
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the celery, mushrooms, onion, olive oil and lemon juice.
2) Mix well and set the mixture aside.
3) Into a 2-cup microwavable measurer, add in water, bouillon granules, cornstarch, parsley, basil, pepper and bay... - 45.5738
1. Clean the celery but trimming its leaves and nipping of its base.
2. Slice the celery in thin crosswise slice using the food processor or by hand.
3. Take a large saucepan and boil the water in it. Add sliced celery and cook it after covering for... - 45.5581
Dolmas With Chard Leaves
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Trim tough stalks from the chard leaves.
3) Cut through the central rib that extend into the leaf without cutting the leaves in half.
2) In a shallow pan put pine nuts and toast them for approximately... - 45.4314
1. Diagonally cut celery into very thin slices.
2. In a saucepan, heat chicken bouillon over medium heat until it starts to boil.
3. In a bowl or saucepan, place celery slices and pour the boiling chicken bouillon over it; let it stand... - 45.3648
Assorted Stuffed Celery
1. Chop celery into 2 inch pieces.
2. In a small bowl, put together deviled ham, peanut butter and salad dressing; mix until well blended.
3. Use the mixture to stuff about 18 celery pieces and garnish with peanuts.
4. Lengthwise cut the... - 45.3554
Deviled Celery Root
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a large heavy skillet, add butter.
3) Place the skillet over moderately high heat and melt the butter.
4) Into a small bowl, spoon 1 tablespoon of the melted butter and set aside.
5) Add the celery... - 45.1217
Braised Duck Legs With Celery Root Puree
1. First, we need to prepare the duck legs, for that preheat the oven to 375° F
2. Meanwhile, take the duck legs and season it lightly with salt and pepper
3. Then take a skillet and heat the olive oil in it, over medium-low heat and... - 44.8693
Sweet Sour Celery
1) Take a casserole and put celery, bay leaf, cloves and 1/2 cup water.
2) Cover and cook for 8 minutes till the celery just begins to be crisp.
3) Toss lightly by adding sugar, vinegar, and butter lightly to this mixture.
4) Cover and cook for 1... - 44.7234
Gourmet Green Vegetables
Slice bell pepper into thin strips and cook with lima beans.
Drain liquid from canned beans and peas.
Toss with salt and pepper to taste.
Place in 7x10-inch casserole.
Whip cream and fold in mayonnaise and cheese.
Spread over top of vegetables and... - 44.6166
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Celery Coronado to double that fun. This dish is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 44.6127
Shredded Fish With Celery
Remove the skin from the fish and cut the flesh into thin shreds.
Place in a bowl and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
Add the sherry, the egg white and then the cornflour.
Leave the fish to stand, turning it over once or twice.
Cut the celery heart into thin... - 44.5718
Fond childhood memories of this healthy Baked Celery is one that i have! Not one to be a fan of celery, this was the only form in which my brother and I enjoyed this vegetable. I guess the flavor of the orange juice is what we enjoyed thew most! Try this out... - 44.4068
Baked celery is so crisp and delicious. It makes a good side dish. You can enjoy it with a meat main course. Baked celery has lot of good taste in it. - 44.3301
Risotto Of Radicchio And Arugula
In a medium bowl, stir together the tomatoes, cucumbers, beans, onions, basil, parsley, vinegar and pepper; set aside.
Bring the broth to a boil in a large saucepan.
Meanwhile, add the oil to another large saucepan.
Heat over medium heat, then add the... - 44.2799
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2 Lightly grease a Gratin dish or any shallow oven proof dish with butter.
3 Cut off the hard, woody bases and the leaves of the celery bunches.
4 Separate the stalks, and run a potato peeler down the... - 44.2229
Celery Stuffed Cod
1. Grease aluminium foil with butter and place cod steaks on it. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine bread crumbs with salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a wok, melt butter.
4. Once hot, add onions, bacon and... - 44.179
Pheasant Casserole With Celery And Chestnut
Cut a slit in the skin of each chestnut, spread on a baking sheet and cook in a moderately hot oven for 10-15 minutes.
When cool enough to handle remove the outer and inner skins.
Melt the butter in a heatproof casserole and then brown the pheasant slowly on... - 44.0406
1) In a saucepan boil 1/2 cup water. Stir in bouillon cube to dissolve.
2) Stir in celery, carrot, and rosemary.
3) Cook over simmering heat for 15 minutes.
4) In a saucepan melt butter.
5) Stir in flour and salt.
6) Mix milk and cook till bubbly,... - 44.0352
Here is a great Braised Celery recipe. With just a few ingredients, this recipe is the best you can find. Taught to me by my dear mother, this recipe has always been a favorite. Try it out and let me know what you think of it! - 43.9214
Avery Island Celery
1) Open the tomato can, drain the tomatoes and keep the liquid aside.
2) In a skillet, melt margarine, add onions and saute till just soft but not browned.
3) Add in the reserved tomato liquid, hot pepper sauce, salt, sugar and thyme.
4)... - 43.7765
Chard Stuffed Zucchini
Scoop out seeds and pulp from center of zucchini halves; discard.
Score zucchini flesh in 1 inch squares and rub with oil.
Cook swiss chard until tender; drain well and chop finely stuffing: sprinkle salt in hot teflon skillet; brown meat and onion.
Drain off... - 43.3891
Celery Amandine In Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Clean the celery head by chopping off its leafy part and its root. Do not break the ribs, but just separate it briefly to allow enough water through it. Shrug off as much water as possible.
3. Thinly slice the... - 43.1288
Place celery and water in a 2-quart casserole.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 1 minute, then drain.
Place butter in a 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper, and... - 42.9818
Love the flavor and taste of celery? I just love this wonderful ingredient that makes any and every dish special indeed. This lovely scalloped celery recipe is your turn to incorporate the wonderful tastes and flavors into your everyday cooking. - 42.9078
Pasta With Arugula And Smoked Sausage
Cut sausage lengthwise into quarters; cut into 1/4-inch slices.
In a large skillet cook leek and garlic in hot oil until tender.
Stir in sausage, chicken broth, and roasted sweet peppers.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Add arugula and cook for 1 to... - 42.8953
Chicken Paillard With Lemon Parsley Butter And Seared Red Chard
1. Rinse the chicken breast in clean water and pat dry.
2. Place each breast flat on a chopping block.
3. With your knife parallel to the chopping block, slice the breast in half through the middle to make it half as thick.
4. Place each slice between 2... - 42.8428
Tasty Creamed Celery
1) Cut all the vegetables as desired.
2) In a large frying pan, heat butter or margarine.
3) Stir-fry celery and green onions in butter for at least 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
4) Sprinkle flour over stir-fried vegetables and mix... - 42.7913
Celery Au Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Shred cheddar cheese to measure 1 ½ cups, and cut the remaining into cubes and keep them aside.
3. Take a medium -sized saucepan and boil the salted water in it. Add celery and cook for about 14 minutes... - 42.5953
Pheasant With Celery
Preheat the oven to 375°F (100°C).
Season the pheasant well.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a heavy ovenproof casserole.
Put in the pheasant and brown the bird on all sides over moderate heat.
Put in the carrot and onion.
Lay the bacon over the bird's... - 42.3392
Pasta With Chickpeas And Chard
Drain the soaked chickpeas, put them in a saucepan and just cover them with cold water.
Bring them to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain and rinse them, put them back into the pan, just covering them again with water.
Bring to the boil and simmer 1-1... - 42.2158
Celery And Orange Stuffed Hearts
Remove the fat from the hearts, rinse thoroughly, then drain.
Cut out the tubes with scissors.
To make the stuffing: Mix the breadcrumbs, celery, orange rind and thyme with salt and pepper to taste.
Bind the mixture with beaten egg.
Fill the hearts with the... - 42.1973
Celery Turkey Tufeen
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on medium heat.
2) Add onion and slowly cook in hot butter until it softens but not browns.
3) Pour in soups, milk, and water, and combine well.
4) Fold in corn.
5) Heat the mixture by stirring... - 42.0703
Creamed Brussels Sprouts And Celery
1. In a saucepan, combine the sprouts, celery, water and salt.
2. Cover pan with its lid and place on a medium low flame.
3. Sinner the sprouts for 10 minutes until sprouts are almost tender but still crisp.
4. Stir in cream, pepper and slide in the... - 42.0198
1. In a bowl, combine flour, paprika, milk, salt and pepper and mix well.
2. In a pot, boil celery until it is tender-crisp.
3. Strain the celery to drain out water.
4. Add flour mixture to the celery and mix.
5. Cook until the mixture... - 42.0112
Dijon Crusted Salmon On Arugula With Dill Vinaigrette
1)Salmin fillets have to be seasoned according to taste.
2)Mix together mustard, oil and Dijon mustard. Coat one side of fillets with this marinade and let marinate for 30 minutes.
3)In a cast iron saute pan, heat ¼ cup of oil and... - 41.7562
Scalloped Celery Root And Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 500°.
2) In a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water, cook the potatoes until just tender, about 5 minutes.
3) Use a slotted spoon to remove the potatoes to a colander and drain.
4) Add the celery root... - 41.7161
Prepare and cook 4 cups celery pieces.
In large skillet, cook and stir onion in butter until tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in flour and seasonings.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in milk.
Heat to boiling,... - 41.5948
Citrus Marinated Barbecued Shrimp With Fresh Arugula
Combine all the ingredients in a noncorrosive bowl.
Marinate the shrimp for 30 minutes.
Prepare the grill.
Cook the shrimp over a hot grill, basting with the marinade until just cooked through.
Do not overcook the shrimp, or they will get tough.
Keep... - 41.2982
1) Wash chard leaves thoroughly and remove coarse ribs.
2) Remove excess water and chop coarsely.
3) Take a skillet and heat butter and olive oil in it.
4) Add garlic and chard.
5) Cover and bring the mixture to a boil.
6) Reduce heat and simmer for... - 41.0539
Pickled Celery Pick Ups
1. Using a knife, cut celery into sticks.
2. In a bowl, mix soy sauce, vinegar, salt and sweetener.
3. In a mixing bowl, place celery sticks and pour dressing over it; toss lightly.
4. Refrigerate for 20 minutes until... - 40.9737
Puree De Celery Rava
1. Peel potatoes and cut them in 2-3 pieces. Set aside.
2. Peel celeriac and slice it into 1/2 in/1 cm chunks.
3. In a saucepan of cold water, add these pieces with lemon juice. This is to avoid discoloration of celeriac.
4. Cover the... - 40.8733
Yogurt Stuffed Celery
1. Trim the roots of the celery stalks and wash them thoroughly to remove grit.
2. Cut the stalks into 2 -inch pieces. You should get about 20 pieces.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Beat the mixture with a spoon... - 40.8064
1. Separate and roughly chop the chard stalks and leaves.
2. In a saucepan combine chard stalks with water and salt,
3. Cover the pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. When the stalks are 3/4th cooked, add leaves and simmer covered for... - 40.6687
1) Allow a browning dish to be preheated for 5 to 7 minutes on high or for the maximum time allowed in the manufacturer's instructions.
2) In a dish, bring a mixture of celery, stout, stock and onion to a boil by cooking on high.
3)... - 40.5585
Poached Celery Provencal
Wash celery well.
Cut tops from celery bunch, leaving a 7-inch base.
Cut base into 6 wedges.
Chop 1/2 cup celery tops.
Reserve any remaining celery tops for another purpose.
In a medium skillet place celery wedges and broth; cover.
Simmer over medium-low heat... - 40.5567
Celery can be served in a number of ways like the shrimp stuffed celery. It is served chilled and as an appetizer. The combination of mayonnaise shrimp and lemon juice create an unique texture in the filling, making celery delectable. - 40.3731
In 1-cup measure combine vegetable flakes, onion flakes and water.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 20 to 45 seconds, or until vegetable flakes are soft.
Place cheese in small bowl.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 20 to 45... - 40.2422
Arugula And Tomatoes
1) Wash and trim stems from arugula.
2) Pat them dry on paper towels.
3) Wash, trim and cut tomatoes into bite-size pieces.
4) In salad bowl beat vinegar with olive oil.
5) Add arugula and tomatoes and toss to coat.
6) Season with... - 40.166
Braised Celery With Ham
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat the butter.
3) Saute the celery and carrots until both are beginning to colour.
4) Remove the cooker from the heat.
5) Add the stock or water and stock cube with the ham and season with... - 39.9416
Crunchy Scalloped Celery
Crunchy scalloped celery is a lovely celery bake made with a medley of vegetables. Flavored with celery soup, the celery scallop has water chestnuts, peas and mushrooms in it. Combined and topped with french fried onions, the crunchy celery scallop is baked... - 39.8444
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan with salted boiling water and cook chard in it for about 3-5 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
3) Add butter, onion, cracker crumbs, soup and eggs. Mix nicely.
4) Take a 7 x 12- inch... - 39.7368
1. Without separating the celery stalks, chop off 5 inches from the bottom for braising; remaining part can be used for salads.
2. In a large saucepan, bring salt water to rapid boiling and cook celery in it for 10 minutes.
3. Drain... - 39.7107
Braised Celery With Walnuts
1. In a pot blanch the celery in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
2. In a pan add half of the butter and cook the onions till soft.
3. Add the celery to the onion and saute gently for 5-10 minutes until tender but still crisp.
4. In a pan fry the... - 39.6658
Cold Celery And Prawn Starter
1. Wash the celery sticks and cut into 1-cm/1/2-inch lengths. Place in a bowl.
2. Slice the mushrooms, including the stalks, thinly and mix with the celery.
3. Mix the paprika and curry powder with the olive oil.
4. Add the lemon juice and seasoning, then the... - 39.6271
Sweet And Sour Celery And Onions
Trim celery; cut ribs or stalks into 1-inch pieces.
Fry bacon in large skillet until crisp.
Remove bacon; drain on paper towels.
Drain all but 3 tablespoons bacon drippings from skillet.
Add celery and onion rings.
Saute 5 minutes, stirring... - 39.3509
Heat a large, heavy skillet on medium heat.
Add the oil and celery.
Cover and saute about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the water chestnuts.
Make 1 cup of plain white sauce and season it with the tamari.
Add the sauce and pimiento to the vegetable... - 39.2916
Celery And Tomato Saute
Peel tomatoes; cut in halves and gently squeeze to remove seeds.
Dice tomatoes and set aside.
Slice green onions, including part of tops.
Remove seeds from green chiles and chop finely; these peppers are very hot.
Combine onion, green chiles, and... - 39.2045
Savory Celery Rarebit
Savoury Celery Rarebit is liked by many across the world. Savoury Celery Rarebit gets its taste from celery flavored with beer and mixed with cheese. - 39.1888
Sweet And Sour Chard
1) Remove stalks and coarse ribs from chard. Tear into small pieces.
2) Wash chard thoroughly and drain well.
3) Take a skillet and fry bacon in it until crisp. Drain.
4) Add flour to drippings. Stir until smooth and light brown in... - 39.1842
Saute celery in butter in a large skillet until tender.
Stir in flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk; cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add 3/4 cup cheese and salt; stir until cheese melts.
Stir in mushrooms and green... - 38.8224
Mashed Celery Root
Peel celery root as given in basic preparation for cooking.
Cut in half and slice.
Place in a microwave-safe dish.
Add the potatoes and the consomme.
Cover and microwave at HIGH 10 minutes.
Test doneness with the point of a knife.
Let stand 5 minutes... - 38.7156
Celery Au Gratin
1. Wash celery, then cut it into small cubes.
2. Cook covered, in 1/2 inch boiling, salted water until tender, about 15 minutes.
3. If any liquid is left, save it for the sauce.
4. Melt the butter in the top of a double boiler.
5. Add the flour, salt, and... - 38.6193
Radiatore With Arugula Tomatoes & Pancetta
In large saucepot, prepare pasta in boiling salted water as label directs.
Meanwhile, in 10 inch skillet, cook pancetta over medium heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. (If using bacon, discard all but 1 tablespoon fat.)
Add garlic; cook 30... - 38.546
Green Vegetable Recipes By Category
Green Vegetable Ingredient: