- » Green Tomato Cake
Green Tomato Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green tomato cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green tomato cake recipes.
Green Tomato Cake
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Butter a cake pan.
– In a bowl, beat oil, sugar and eggs.
– In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and soda.
– Add tomatoes and cherries. Stir and then blend with oil and egg mixture,... - 44.2138
Apple And Green Tomato Tart With Calvados Cream
1. Sift the flour and confectioners' sugar into a medium bowl. Add the butter and blend well to form a stiff dough. Press and pat the dough into the bottom of a rectangular tart pan, preferably black, 9 by 3 inches. Don't line the sides of the pan, but leave... - 42.3842
You May Also Like!
1) In a small bowl combine cream cheese, green onion, garlic and green chiles.
2) In a baking sheet, place corn or rice cakes.
3) Spread the yogurt mixture on top.
4) Arrange tomato slices on top and sprinkle with basil.
5) Place inside... - 40.5782
Pork Tamales In Banana Leaves
1. Place pork, 3 cups (750 mL) water, the onion halves and 1 clove garlic in medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, partially covered, until pork is fork-tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Drain pork, reserving 1 1/2 cups (375... - 45.1144
Crab Cakes With Tomato Chutney
Melt 2 teaspoons of the butter in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
Add yellow onion and cook, stirring often, until lightly browned and very soft (about 20 minutes).
Scrape cooked onion into a bowl and add crab, crumbs, green onions, egg, and... - 42.6984
Tomato Gravy With Rava Semolina Cakes
Put 3 tablespoons peanut oil in a saucepan. Heat on medium flame. When hot, add the ginger, green chillies and coriander and stir for 2 minutes. Add the rava and stir till it becomes ivory coloured. Add milk and salt and keep stirring till it becomes very... - 37.3987
Millet Cake Melts With Sun Dried Tomatoes
In a small bowl, cover the tomatoes with boiling water; soak for 4 minutes.
Drain the tomatoes and finely chop them; set aside.
Add 1 teaspoon of the oil to a small saucepan and heat over medium heat.
Add the onions, carrots and garlic.
Cook and stir about 2... - 43.9605
Danish Egg Cake With Sausage
This Danish Egg Cake With Sausage makes a wonderful lunch! The green pepper and tomato wedges decoration makes the Danish Egg Cake With Sausage the most desirable meal of this planet! Don't believe me? Try out and let me know ! - 35.1455
Egg Cake With Sausage
Dice the potatoes and set them aside.
Slice the cocktail sausages into the same bowl.
Melt the margarine in a skillet and brown the potatoes and sausages together.
Add the eggs mixed with the cream or water.
Cook the mixture over slow heat until it sets firm... - 31.39
Danish Egg Cake With Sausage
Slice cocktail sausages into same bowl; set aside.
Melt butter in medium skillet; brown potatoes and sausages together.
Add well-beaten eggs mixed with cream.
Cook over slow heat until mixture sets firm in the center.
Turn egg cake out onto a... - 30.9006
Green Easter Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter and line the base of a 9-inch deep cake tin with wax paper.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute garlic and onions for about 5 minutes till soft on low flame.
3) Stir in the arborio rice, saute for... - 43.399
Salmon Fish Cakes
1. Cube the potatoes and cook in lightly salted boiling water for 15 minutes. Drain and mash the potatoes. Place in a mixing bowl and reserve.
2. Place the salmon in a food processor and blend to form a chunky puree. Add the puree to the potatoes and mix... - 41.3565