- » Green Tomato Cabbage Cucumber
Green Tomato Cabbage Cucumber Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green tomato cabbage cucumber recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green tomato cabbage cucumber recipes.
Tomato And Cucumber Salad
1) In a medium mixing bowl, add in the tomatoes, salad oil, cider or red wine vinegar, parsley, dill and chopped green onions.
2) Cover the bowl and let chill in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
3) Just before serving, shred the lettuce leaves... - 45.2841
1. Mix all the ingredients well.
2. Take it in three 3-quart sterile jars.
3. Refrigerate for 36 hours before using Cucumber Relish. - 41.4483
Cabbage And Pepper Salad
Mix together the peppers, spring onions, cucumber cubes, tomatoes and cabbage in a large salad bowl.
Put the remaining ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a screwtop jar and shake well.
Pour this dressing over the salad and toss to coat... - 34.8789
Cabbage And Apple Slaw
If you had enough of the regular cucumber and tomato salads, introduce yourself to the Cabbage and Apple Slaw salad. Take out the left over cabbage from you refrigerator , add some sour cream and dish out the Cabbage and Apple Slaw. Bingo!... - 35.6514
Cabbage Pepper And Onion Salad
Combine the peppers, spring onions [scallions], cucumber, tomatoes and cabbage in a large salad bowl.
Put the honey, lemon juice, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper into a screw top jar and shake it until the dressing is well mixed.
Pour the dressing over the... - 30.8694
Fresh Cabbage Salsa
This is a beautiful fresh salsa. It does take some work as you have to chop a lot of vegetables. It has no fat and is quite healthy with all the vegetables in it. It is always a hit when we make it at home. You can either eat it with chips, as a salad or top... - 115.188
Tomato Cups With Cottage Cheese
1. Cut out the tops of the tomatoes and scoop out the centres.
2. Sprinkle a little salt on the cabbage and keep aside for 10 minutes. Then, squeeze out the water.
3. Mix the paneer, green chilli, cabbage, curds and salt.
4. Fill the tomatoes with this... - 24.062
Vegetable Salad With Peanut Butter
1) On a serving platter make a bed of lettuce.
2) In a bowl dilute coconut milk or cream by adding water.
3) In skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onions and garlic for 3 minutes.
4) Add in the peanut butter, sugar, salt, chilli peppers,... - 47.0283
Every Day Tomato Salad
Mix together all the vegetables in a large bowl.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well.
Pour over the vegetables and toss until well combined.
You can omit the cabbage or lettuce and substitute other preferred vegetables.
This is... - 32.0102
Cold Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Wash the tomatoes and dip in boiling water for a minute.
2) Drain them out and put them in cold water immediately.
3) Peel the skins.
4) Place each tomato stem side up and cut into 4 wedges right to the base taking care not to cut through.
5) Hold... - 45.7927
Combine vegetables and mix with salt.
Cover and let stand overnight.
Mix mustard with 1 tablespoon of vinegar into a smooth paste.
Add to remaining vinegar in a large, heavy kettle along with remaining ingredients, except cabbage mixture.
Simmer... - 37.39
Healthy Green Papaya Salad
Green papaya salad would be the perfect answer if you would like to satiate your taste buds with something that is so Thai. This can be paired with noodles or fried rice to make a typical Thai fair. So head to the kitchen and make this simple dish in minutes. - 96.5358
Thai Green Papaya Salad
Thai Green Papaya Salad or Som Tam is a favorite for visitors to Thailand.. It is a favorite with Thai girls for lunch. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 48.4802
Monkfish Salad With Tomato Chutney
For preparing the tomato chutney:
1. In a mid sized saucepan, mix together the tomatoes, onions, peppers, vinegar, honey, ginger, garlic, mustard seeds, and red pepper.
2. Bring the mixture to boil, then lower the heat and simmer uncovered and cook... - 46.1948
Layer cabbage in bowl, sprinkling each layer with salt and a bit of water.
Set aside for 2 hours, then pick it up by the handful and squeeze out the liquid.
Place the cabbage in another bowl; add celery and peppers.
Meanwhile prepare dressing by... - 38.2526
Garlic Chicken And Vegetable Slaw
1) In your food processor, add soup, vinegar, yogurt, sugar, salt and pepper. Blend all the ingredients to a smooth consistency. Keep it aside.
2) Take a large bowl, to combine green cabbage, red cabbage, chicken, tomato, carrot, green... - 44.6937
Greek Village Salad
Labor Day not only indicates the end of Summer but it also means less of fresh crisp vegetables on the menu. So make the most of the summer vegetables and whip up this Greek Village Salad. - 39.9684
Eight Vegetable Relish
1)In a large bowl mix
green tomatoes, ripe tomatoes,cabbage,onion,celery ,cucumber,green pepper and sweet red pepper together.
2)Add salt and keep it aside in a cool place for 12 to 18 hours.
3) Set it aside.
4)In a 10-quart dutch oven combine... - 46.239
Easy Breezy Salad
As the name suggest, this is an easy salad that can be made anytime. Eat it for lunch, dinner or as a healthy snack. - 0
Skin, and cut the meat into five slices; flatten them, then salt and turn them about in flour, roast rapidly over a bright flame until brown.
Decorate the edge of a suitably sized wooden platter with head of sour cabbage, finely sliced, small pickled... - 21.9768
Scott Street Slaw
1) Prepare the vegetables by cutting into bite-size pieces.
2) In a bowl, add mayonnaise, wine vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper to blend into a smooth mixture.
3) In a large bowl, add the vegetables to toss all together.
4) Pour the... - 47.3182
Chow Chow Relish
Grind the green tomatoes with the coarse blade of a food chopper, and stir in the salt.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Drain in a colander for several hours or overnight.
Coarsely grind onions, unpeeled cu-cumbers, cauliflower and seeded peppers with the food chopper,... - 37.0252
In a large container, place cabbage, tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions.
Cover with salt.
Add enough water to cover vegetables.
Let stand for at least 12 hours.
Place vegetables in a saucepan and cover with boiling water.
Simmer for 10 minutes,... - 38.8887
Pennsylvania Dutch Chowchow
Soak cucumbers, peppers, cabbage, onions, and tomatoes in salted water overnight.
Use 1/4 cup salt for each quart of water.
Cook Lima beans, green beans, carrots, and celery until barely tender.
Drain all vegetables well.
Mix soaked and cooked vegetables with... - 32.9331
1. In a large salad bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, broccoli stalks, and sesame seeds.
2. Use the tomato, avocado, cucumber, green pepper, and celery to garnish the salad in an attractive pattern.
3. Toss with the dressing at the table. - 31.4854
Bbq Beef Wrap
Saute the beef strips in hot olive oil for 15 min. then add the onions and cucumber. In the last add the tomatoes and the seasoning . Stir well & adjust the taste.
Spread the butter on the tortilla. Set the sauteed beef on the tortillia. Roll the tortilla and... - 23.0457
Jade Chicken Salad With Peanut Dressing
To Make Dressing: In a glass jar or medium bowl, mix ginger, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, oil, and peanut butter until blended. (Dressing may be refrigerated for 1 week. Bring to room temperature before using.) To Make Salad: Cut off all fat from chicken and... - 43.6492
Place the first 5 ingredients in small amounts in blender container.
Cover and run at high speed until finely chopped.
Empty into a heavy kettle.
Add the remaining ingredients, and bring to a rapid boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 20 to 25... - 36.7111
1) In a large bowl, add the celery, cucumber, cabbage, carrot, green onion and lettuce, toss well to mix.
2) Place the sliced green pepper, avocado and tomato on top.
3) Pour over any dressing of your choice and sprinkle with the alfalfa sprouts and... - 40.2616
For The Salad
Combine ingredients in salad bowl; chill well.
To serve, toss fish and marinade with salad ingredients - 19.6843
Vegetable Party Bouquet
Slice each radish halfway down on four sides to form petals.
Cut the carrots into 1-inch pieces and slice each piece halfway down on 4 sides to form petals.
Cut the bell peppers into vertical leaf-shaped slices.
Cut off the bulb ends of the green onion... - 41.5528
Dutch Open Sandwiches
Spread the bread with butter.
Arrange the ham slices on top, then the grated cheese.
Garnish each elaborately with the cucumber, red pepper and parsley.
These sandwiches are easier to eat with a knife and fork.
Variations: Use the ham and cheese as a base,... - 29.2461
Mixed Vegetable Indian Relish
Choose firm, green cucumbers about 6 inches long and 1 1/4 inches in diameter, and tomatoes that have the whitish color acquired just before ripening.
Wash vegetables, remove stems, cores and blemishes.
Put quartered tomatoes and cucumbers through a food... - 37.2003
Vegetables With Peanut Sauce
Cook cabbage, green beans, cucumber, and eggplant separately in boiling salted water until tender. (Use 1/2 teaspoon salt per quart of water.)
Drain; heat bean sprouts in their own liquid; arrange vegetables on platter with tomato and sliced eggs.
Saute... - 35.4365
Vegetables A La Grecque
Vegetables A La Grecque is a sumptuous dish that is perfect for a party or a grand family dinner. This tasty vegetable dish is my Vegan Mother in law's favorite. Try this excellent Vegetables A La Grecque at home! - 45.5033
Combine vegetables; add salt and mix thoroughly.
Let stand 12 to 18 hours in a cool place; drain thoroughly.
Add sugar, spices and garlic to vinegar; simmer 10 minutes.
Add vegetables; simmer 30 minutes.
Bring to a boil.
Pack hot into hot jars, leaving... - 35.323
Furikake Encrusted Ahi Salad
1. Roll the tuna loin in the furikake mix.
2. In a pan, heat a teaspoon of vegetable oil and sear the tuna loin.
3. Rest it for a while and slice it.
4. In a mixing bowl, take the mixed greens.
5. Add the soy lime vinaigrette and mix to coat the leaves... - 109.095
I don't know where exactly the secret to this Fancy Coleslaw lies. Fancy Coleslaw tastes soo superb that I have been trying to find it out Let me know if you discover it! - 31.01
Vegetables For Satay
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring about 2 1/2 quarts water to a boil. Trim ends off beans; cut beans into 3-inch lengths. Add beans to boiling water and cook until they are bright green and just tender to bite, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and immerse... - 24.2483
Crab Macaroni Salad
Crab lovers will sure go gaga for this Crab Macaroni Salad. This seafood salad is a yum treat and tastes best when served chilled. Give this Crab Macaroni Salad a try. - 35.854
Assorted Hors D'oeuvres Ideas
These must be served in small portions and should be freshly made and well flavoured..
Arrange on large platters or serve on individual small plates and garnish attractively for eye appeal.
Suggestions for hors-d'oeuvre combina- tions:- Cooked diced ... - 22.7888
As the name cues, the Rainbow Salad is indeed a colorful treat. The salad is rich with the flavors of vegetables and grated American cheese. Give this Rainbow Salad a try, I am sure you will love it! - 29.8596
Whole Meal Salad
Toss all ingredients together except the last four. Divide between four serving plates.
Top each with 1/4 cup cottage cheese. Surround with zucchini, carrot and sprouts. Serve with your favorite salad dressing. - 29.8777
Five Minute Soup
1) Heat the bouillon.
2) Now add the vegetables and meat.
3) Allow the mixture to boil and reduce to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
4) Add required seasoning.
5) Serve hot. - 38.5957
Vegetable Chow Chow
1) In large pan add cold water. Cover cabbage, peppers and celery in water and let stand 30 minutes to crisp.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Chop vegetables and pickles medium fine. Add seed of two of the green peppers.
4) Add the mixture into... - 44.165
Vegetable Salad With Peanut Sauce
Vegetable Salad With Peanut Sauce is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Vegetable Salad With Peanut Sauce; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 41.6121
Fresh Vegetable Salads
These Fresh Vegetable Salads taste yummy with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try these Fresh Vegetable Salads with your favorite dishes and tell me if you like them ! - 27.2034
Indian Chow Chow
Parboil the cabbage, peppers, celery and onions separately in boiling, salted water, then drain.
Layer the vegetables into hot, sterilized jars, with the remaining vegetables.
Put all the remaining ingredients in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Simmer for... - 30.1031
Simmered Breast Of Veal
Place veal and bacon in a large kettle and add salt and water to cover.
Place a lid on the kettle and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer gently for 1 1/4 hours.
Add onions, carrots, celery, and parsley; continue cooking for 30 minutes.
Add sausage,... - 45.0797
Eight Vegetable Relish
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; add salt, mixing well.
Cover and let stand in a cool place 12 to 18 hours.
Drain well, and set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in a 10-quart Dutch oven; simmer over medium heat 10 minutes.
Add the... - 35.262
How To Make Pita Bread
Pita Bread is an Italian delicacy you have fondly relished at restaurants. Now you can learn to make it in easy steps too. Bhal Dave sums each process in an articulate manner. Now you can treat your guests with Pita Bread along with accompaniments as a quick... - 74.2271
Special Gos Na Cutles
1. In a large thala mix together the salt, ginger-garlic paste and the kheema and allow to stand for one hour.
2. Boil the potatoes in a pressure cooker. Skin and mash well. Add to the raw kheema and mix thoroughly. Add the onions, chillies, coriander and... - 28.3679
Jellied Garden Vegetable Salad
Heat and stir gelatin, sugar and 1 cup water until dissolved.
Add remaining water, vinegar, salt, parsley, and chives and chill until syrupy.
Mix in remaining ingredients and spoon into an ungreased 2-quart ring mold or 9"x5"x3" loaf pan; cover and chill... - 37.4052
Mediterranean Fattoush Salad
For those of you who are fond of salads, here is an excellent video for Fattoush that is one of the staple Lebanese salads. The chef here also gives some great serving ideas for this flavorful and colorful vegetable salad with crispy pita bread or grilled... - 130.483
Jain Pav Bhaji - No Onion Garlic Pav Bhaji - Vegan
1. In a pressure cooker add water, dried peas, frozen green peas, red and green bell peppers, egg plant, cabbage, cauliflower, raw banana and tomatoes. Add salt and oil so that the vegetables do not get over cooked. Cover and cook on high heat for a... - 0
Let the potatoes cool thoroughly after you boil them, then peel and cube them.
Put them into the salad bowl.
Prepare the rest of the vegetables.
Peel, treat and cut the cucumber into similar sized cubes as the potato.
Slice and add the rest of the vegetables... - 42.0866
1) Use a large bowl, to add and combine all the ingredients.
2) Toss properly.
3) Drizzle ¼-1/2 cup of salad dressing to enhance the taste. Toss and season with freshly ground black pepper. - 38.9864
Sweet And Sour Vegetables
Cut the french beans and celery into 25 mm. (1") pieces.
Slice the carrots and onions.
Cut the rest of the vegetables into flat big pieces.
Place all the ingredients of the sauce in a vessel, mix well and put to boil. Go on cooking and stirring until the... - 44.0731
Orange Chicken Pita With Vegetables And Tahini Dressing
1. Soak beans overnight in water with baking soda.
2. Pour a marinade of orange juice, paprika, turmeric, and cumin over chicken breasts arrange in a rimmed baking pan and refrigerate, covered, for 4 hours or overnight to absorb the flavors.
3.... - 45.5846