- » Green Toast
Green Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green toast recipes.
Cheesy Green Toasts
1. Toast slices lightly.
2. Butter a toast.
3. Cover it with slices of paneer.
4. Sprinkle salt, pepper on it.
5. Mix tomato ketchup to chopped cabbage.
6. Sprinkle some cabbage on the paneer slice.
7. Cut the toast into two rectangular halves. Top each half... - 38.9052
Green Onions On Toast
Cut onions so they will be just the right length to place on the toast.
Place butter in a microwave-safe dish long enough to place the onions without cutting them.
An 8-inch (20 cm) Pyrex bread pan is what I like to use.
Microwave 3 minutes at... - 37.0552
Savory Baked French Toast
It’s like a Ham and Cheese Sandwich, a Monte Cristo, and French Toast all rolled into one delicious baked concoction where spinach and collard greens are the stars. - 0
You May Also Like!
Greens With Toasted Sesame Seeds
Greens With Toasted Sesame Seeds is a simple, yet yummy salad. I love this salad for its taste factor and its healthy aspects as well. The green salad packs in the flavors of basil leaves, fresh thyme and the richness of sesame oil. Give this healthy Greens... - 39.9669
Spring Greens With Radishes Blue Cheese And Toasted Walnuts
1 Combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, oil, sugar, and mustard powder in a salad bowl; mix well. Stir in the shallot. Add the spring greens and radishes; toss to coat.
2 Grate the frozen cheese onto the salad. Sprinkle with the walnuts and serve at once. - 32.5199
Pyaz Green Chili And Paneer Toast
You must have eaten paneer toast many times. But have you ever tried combining paneer with onions and green chilies to make the toast? Here follows the simple recipe for the same. - 0
Tossed Green Salad With Toasted Sesame Seeds
1. Wash the spinach thoroughly, rinse and separate the lettuce leaves; now, tear both of them into large pieces
2. In a bowl, combine spinach, lettuce, artichokes, carrots and sprouts
3. In a small skillet, toast the sesame seeds over a... - 36.9553
Toasted Cheese Green Bean Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 400°.
2) Use a double boiler to melt butter or place the saucepan with butter over low heat.
3) Sprinkle in flour, salt and onion.
4) Pour in sour cream and add cooked green beans.
5) Use a buttered casserole, to pour... - 42.7801
Valentines Day Green Tea Dessert - Matcha Toast
Valentine Day is coming and preparing Matcha toast would be the perfect idea. This is the perfect dessert where you will get the amazing taste of green Matcha tea powder. Check out the recipe. - 125.807
Creamed Garbanzo Soup With Toasted Sesame Seed & Green Onion
To a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon oil, onion, barley, and cumin; stir until barley is opaque and onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
Add broth, bring to a boil, cover, and simmer until barley is tender to bite, about 25... - 37.1487
Succulent Sautéed Green Beans With Crunchy Toasted Almond Topping
If you are looking for a fast-fix for quick weeknight dinner, look no further than Betty's succulent sautéed green bean dish. Betty adds a fresh spin to this classic side dish by adding a crunchy toasted almond topping. This fuss-free and delicious side dish... - 104.033
Green Beans With Toasted Hazelnut Lemon Butter
Combine butter, hazelnuts, rind, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; stir with a fork until well blended.
Bring 8 cups water and remaining 1 1/4 teaspoons salt to a boil in a large saucepan.
Add beans; cook 3.
Return pan to medium heat.
Add beans and... - 37.8982
Shrimp With Green Beans And Toasted Coconut
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook until just tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and spread out on a large plate to cool to room temperature.
2. Spread the coconut on a baking sheet and... - 32.4484
Quick Green Beans Amandine
1. Spread the almonds in shallow baking pan. Toast in a moderate oven (350°) for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Shake pan several times during toasting.
2. Cook green beans in a medium-size saucepan. Drain. Toss beans with margarine and the toasted... - 20.3814