- » Green Tarragon
Green Tarragon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green tarragon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green tarragon recipes.
Mixed Greens With Potato Croutons And Tarragon Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
2. Take 2 cookie sheets and rub them with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Keep aside until used.
3. In a medium bowl, mix red pepper, vinegar, rest of the olive oil, onion, fennel seeds, ground red pepper, and salt... - 45.845
Green Beans With Tarragon Sauce
1. In a large sized skillet, coat with vegetable spray.
2. Place on flame and add olive oil.
3. Once hot, add garlic and chopped onions. Mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame till onions turn translucent.
4. Add rest of the ingredients (apart from... - 45.7091
Baked Green Beans In Tarragon Cream
Prepare green beans; cook in salted water about 12 minutes.
Drain; arrange in shallow baking dish.
Dot with butter.
Mix 1/4 teaspoon tarragon leaves with heavy cream.
Pour tarragon/cream mixture over all; sprinkle with seasoned bread crumbs.
Bake in 350... - 36.1972
You May Also Like!
Easy Tarragon Vinegar
Combine tarragon leaves and vinegar, and bring almost to boil.
Let stand overnight, strain and store.
Use in salad dressings to accompany a roast chicken dinner. - 20.3591
Asparagus And Green Beans With Tarragon Lemon Dip
1) In a large skillet, boil the I inch water with salt.
2) Add the green beans and asparagus in the boiled water.
3) Cover the pan and cook veggies for 3-4 minutes.
4) Drain the vegatables and let them cool.
5) In a serving plate,... - 44.4592
Green Beans And Pearl Onions With Tarragon Vinaigrette
Roast the bell pepper.
Pull off the loosened skin and remove the core, seeds and ribs.
Cut the pepper into long, thin strips.
Fill a saucepan three-fourths full with water and bring to a boil.
Add the onions and 1 tablespoon of the salt and bring... - 40.9809
French Tarragon Burgers
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, 1 teaspoon shallot, tarragon and garlic; cover mixture and refrigerate.
Meanwhile, cut one loaf of bread into five 4-in.pieces.
Cut one 4-in.piece from the second loaf; set aside the remaining bread for... - 42.1913
Minted Green Salad
1. Boil, steam or microwave beans and peas separately until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water. Place in a serving bowl.
2. To make dressing, place oil, vinegar, garlic, mint and parsley in a screwtop jar and shake well to combine. Spoon over beans and... - 35.7493
Combine first 8 ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Stir in parsley.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Serve over salad greens - 31.5779
Tarragon Cider Basting Sauce
In a 1 1/2-quart saucepan combine cider, vinegar, onion, butter, steak sauce, honey, salt, tarragon, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring mixture occasionally.
Use as a meat marinade or use to baste chicken, beef, pork, or... - 30.2763
Baked Fish With Tomatoes And Tarragon
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the fish fillet in a buttered 8"x8"x2" baking dish. If the fillet is very thin, fold it in half.
2. In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, green pepper, tarragon, and salt. Sprinkle the mixture over the fish, then... - 27.1388
Lemon-tarragon Brussels Sprouts
Combine brussels sprouts, tarragon, and water to cover in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes.
Add carrot, and cook 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Sprinkle lemon rind and juice over vegetables; toss lightly to coat... - 27.0774
Combine all ingredients in a jar; shake to mix well.
Serve with green salad.
Makes 1/2 cup. - 25.9548