- » Green Tahini
Green Tahini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green tahini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green tahini recipes.
Green Wraps With Vegetables And Tahini Sauce
Nothing like these raw vegetables wraps with collard greens, vegetables and tahini sauce dressing. Watch this impressive video to prepare these raw vegetable wraps that are high in phyto-nutrients and enzymes. Make your holidays more relaxing and healthy with... - 117.739
Bitter Green Salad In Honey Lemon Tahini Part 1: Introduction
For all those, who do not prefer the taste of bitter greens, you should try with this special honey-lemon-thyme tahini. The tahini creates a magic to the bitter greens, and the greens becomes really delicious. This video introduces you to the ingredients,... - 66.5216
Steamed Kale With Homemade Tahini Sauce - Part 2 : Making
This is part two of the steamed kale with homemade tahini sauce series. The video is quite interesting and informative. Watch this video that shares some great facts about sea greens and how to use them to make super healthy foods. - 94.8635
Steamed Kale With Homemade Tahini Sauce - Part 1 : Introduction
Here in an interesting video that updates you on how to easily make healthy meals for fat loss and vibrant health. This part of the video is informative and introduces to the ingredients required to make steamed kale with homemade tahini sauce. Watch part two... - 96.8938
Summer Squash With Dill Sauce
Celebrate this summer with healthy and delicious summer squash. This impressive video shows an elegant recipe that would surely be a great summer delight. So watch this video to enjoy the summer squash with a flavorful dill sauce. - 119.311
Tofu Tahini Dip
1. In blender combine all ingredients except sesame seed and pitas and process until pureed, about 1 minute. Transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle with sesame seed and serve with pitas. - 25.9071
Falafel Sandwiches With Spicy Tahini Sauce
Whisk together the tahini, water, lemon juice, cayenne, and 1/8 teaspoon of the salt in a small bowl until the mixture thickens and becomes creamy.
With the motor running, add the cilantro and garlic through the feed tube of a food processor and... - 39.3521
Mediterranean Tahini Sauce
Have you ever tried a Mediterranean Tahini sauce? Here is a wonderful video that shows you how to make a versatile Tahini sauce at home. The chef presents the recipe in a simple fashion and offers great serving ideas for the sauce. The video also updates... - 105.576
Chicken Tahini Salad
1. In small mixing bowl combine chicken, scallions, and bell pepper; set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients except lettuce; pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat.
3. On serving platter arrange lettuce; top with chicken mixture. - 34.5215
Mixed Greens Salad Dressing
Looking for a recipe for a yummy salad dressing that is also healthy? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a tasty dressing that will please everyone's taste buds. - 99.8571
Chickpea And Tahini Spread
Chick Pea Spread is an extremely tasty spread that can be served with some tortilla chips! Experience the wonder of the Chick Pea Spread or hummus with this wonderful recipe. - 47.5438
Vegetable Skewers With Tahini
1. Thread zucchini (courgettes), red and yellow or green peppers, squash and feta cheese onto lightly oiled skewers. Brush skewers with oil and cook on a preheated hot barbecue or under a hot grill for 2 minutes each side or until brown and vegetables are... - 34.6911
Red Cabbage Nut Slaw With Tahini Orange Dressing
Combine red and green cabbage, wash, drain and chill in refrigerator.
Combine base dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well.
Toss cabbage with dressing and 1/4 cup (60 mL) almonds.
Pile into salad bowl and top with remaining almonds. - 32.3885
Greek Salad With Tahini Dressing
1. Out of the cucumber make 1/4-inch slices and further cut slices into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
2. Into a salad bowl add the cucumber strips, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion and olives and cube feta cheese and set aside.
3. For making the dressing, into a... - 41.6576
Greek Bean And Feta Salad With Tahini Dressing
Wash beans and remove ends.
Place beans and red pepper in boiling salted water for 1 or 2 minutes.
Place under cold water.
Arrange on flat serving dish.
Mix the dressing ingredients together and pour over warm vegetables.
Add sliced onion and cherry... - 42.0382
Orange Chicken Pita With Vegetables And Tahini Dressing
1. Soak beans overnight in water with baking soda.
2. Pour a marinade of orange juice, paprika, turmeric, and cumin over chicken breasts arrange in a rimmed baking pan and refrigerate, covered, for 4 hours or overnight to absorb the flavors.
3.... - 45.6822
Indian Cilantro Dip
A creamy green dip which is lightly spiced due to its Indian origin. The video is a bit fast but you can follow the recipe without repeated plays. Try it with traditional American snacks like chicken wings or fritters. - 77.5352
In food processor, process all ingredients except pitas and parsley until well blended. - 28.1812
Eggplant And Sesame Spread
Eggplant And Sesame Spread! A yummy and innovative spread that can make any homemade roll a heavenly treat! Try this wonderful Eggplant And Sesame Spread recipe! - 46.7664
Green Pepper Potato Salad
1. Prepare the potatoes by scrubbing them clean
2. Cut them into smaller pieces without removing the skins of the potatoes
3. In a medium saucepan, tip in the potatoes and cover with enough water so that they are covered
4. Cover with a lid and... - 41.9951
Baba Ganouche With Green Salad
Baba Ganouche is a Lebanese dish. It is similar to hummus but is made with eggplant instead of chickpeas. The Chef shows how to make Baba Ganouche in an easy and simple manner. - 135.86
Summer Drink On The Green
1. In a belnder, add all the ingredients and whip till frothy
2. Garnish with a sprig of mint or slice of lemon at the edge of each glass and serve - 35.3509
Green Bean Cream
1. Wash and roughly chop the string beans, parsley and tomatoes.
2. In a blender or liquidizer jar, combine the chopped vegetables with the remaining ingredients except the cerely and carrot juice.
3. Pulse in bursts, 3 or 4 times... - 46.9835
Awesome Raw Baba Ganoush
We're going back through the list of raw food recipes that you wanted and raw Baba Ganoush was right at top...The reason we've been hesitating to give you a raw recipe for Baba Ganoush is because we didn't know what to do with the eggplant to make it soft.... - 0
Hunan Soba Seafood Salad
1. In a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring wine to boil. Add prawns, scallops, and mussels in shell, cover, and cook 2 minutes. Drain seafood and rinse under cold water. Remove mussels from shell and set seafood aside.
2. In large bowl mix together garlic,... - 32.9233
1. Cook 1 cup of millet per directions to get 4 cups cooked millet and set aside extra millet for another meal.
2. In a medium bowl, mash beans by hand or with a potato masher until a coarse paste forms.
3. Add the oats, flax mixture, green onions,... - 111.791
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Have you ever tried making a variation of hummus? Katherine demonstrated a delicious variation to your otherwise regular hummus. She adds in some roasted bell peppers and scallions. Besides being delicious, hummus has high nutritional value. Watch and learn! - 118.607
Garbanzo Sesame Spread
Puree first 7 ingredients in blender or processor.
Transfer to bowl.
Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Garnish with cilantro or parsley.
Serve spread with toasted pita wedges. - 36.5382
Shanghai Chicken Salad
I like this Shanghai Chicken Salad recipe. This is a traditional recipe. As you know that Shanghai Chicken Salad is a delicious Chinese salad. It is included as a side dish in Chinese lunch and dinner menu. You should try this healthy Shanghai Chicken Salad... - 39.6408
Tortilla Wraps With Hummus And Vegetables
How about hummus wraps for lunch? Here is a really simple recipe video showing you how to make the hummus as well as the wraps. The main ingredient in making the hummus is the garbanzo beans. The wrap is made in a whole grain tortilla, and filled with... - 117.671
Raw And Vegan Fruit And Veggie Salad With Applesauce Dressing
Rutabaga, the relative of the turnip is a root that not many people get down to eating. We see a rutabaga and wonder what to do with it! Watch this video to learn what to do with this healthy root veggie. This is a wonderful vegan and raw vegetable salad with... - 136.058
Swiss Chard Salad
Wash the Swiss chard thoroughly in running cold water, remove stems and chop.
Place in a saucepan with water to cover.
Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat and simmer about fifteen minutes.
Squeeze out the excess water.
In a mixing... - 40.8561
Original Baba Ghanoush
Remove the green from around the neck of the eggplant, but leave the stem.
Place in a hot oven until soft for approx 15-20 minutes or hold onto stem and place over open grill or hotplate, turning from time to time until eggplant has softened.
Allow to... - 33.8976
Three Bean Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together beans while still hot, with parsley and scallions
2. In a small saucepan, add vinegar and heat, add tamari, honey and tahini when the vinegar begins to boil
3. Simmer for a minutes, stirring to blend and pour it... - 40.831
Falafel is very popular in the Middle East as a fast food. You can find the vendors selling on the street corners in Cairo. If you want to make this in your own kitchen, here is the recipe. - 85.4138
Garbanzo Garlic Dip
1) Take a food processor bowl or blender container and place all tahini ingredients in it. Blend until a smooth paste is formed.
2) Add all the dip ingredients and blend again until smooth.
3) Refrigerate for about 1 hour for blending... - 42.3832
Who doesn't like mouth-melting homemade treats? Robyn tells you how you too can whip up yummy treats at home using the simplest of ingredients. Healthy, tasty, and bursting with flavors, this treats are worth a try. - 101.416
Vegan Carrot Dip
Looking for a vegan dip recipe? You have hit the right page. Watch the Chef share her secret recipe to prepare this Vegan Carrot Dip, which is a perfect combination of taste and health. Watch it now. - 96.7825
Baked Peppered Fish
Prepare the fish.
Pour 1/4 cup of the oil into a shallow baking dish.
Place the fish in the dish, pour another 1/4 cup of oil over it and leave at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Gently heat the remaining oil in a large, heavy frying pan.
Add the onions and... - 42.4105
Eastern Tofu Spread
Mash tofu in a bowl. Add all other ingredients and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. - 30.6559
Hot Cheese Soup
Melt the butter in a large soup pot; saute the onion, carrots, celery, green pepper, and hot pepper until all the vegetables are soft, but not brown.
Stir in the whole wheat flour and heat for 1 minute; add the stock and bring the mixture to a boil.
Use a... - 39.036
Prepare Tahini Sauce and Felafil Relish.
Place bulgur in a small bowl and add boiling water to cover.
Let stand for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor combine garbanzos, garlic, lemon juice, cumin, salt, and chiles; whirl until... - 44.3474
Asian Spinach Sauce
Wash spinach, leaving stems on leaves.
Place spinach, tamari, garlic and basil in large saucepan.
Steam-stir in water that has clung to the washed leaves until spinach is wilted.
Add a tablespoon or two (15-30 ml) of water, if necessary, to prevent sticking... - 40.0919
1. Wash the spinach stems
2. Leave the leaves on the stems and clean them to remove old dead leaves
3. In a large saucepan, tip in the spinach, tamari, garlic, and basil.
4. Cook this mixture by steam-stirring the mixture on high heat. The water... - 35.8045
Soy Peanut Marinade
After the beans are cooked, drain them well.
Combine the honey, vinegar, oil, tahini, salt, herbs, and spices EXCEPT sesame.
Toss the dressing into the cooked peanuts and beans; add the onion rings, cover, and chill several hours or overnight.
Just before... - 37.3816
1. Rub a salad bowl with the garlic clove. Discard the garlic. Add the dandelion greens, parsley, scallions, onion, and watercress to the salad bowl.
2. Beat together the lemon juice and sesame paste. Add the tarragon, savory, and salt and pour over the... - 32.2006
I started really eating bean salads in the weeks before my wedding so that I could have a hope in hell of fitting in my wedding suits. In the end, I had to have the pants taken OUT 2 days before the big day…but on the bright side, I developed a taste for... - 126.15
Vegetarian Hye Rollers
Place chopped cucumber in colander in sink and sprinkle lightly with salt.
Let drain for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare dressing and vegetables.
To Make Dressing: In a small bowl, stir together tahini, 3 tablespoons water, lemon juice, garlic, and salt to... - 47.4942
Gailu Sesame And Lemon
Pierce the aubergines in a few places with the point of a knife and turn them directly over a flame or under the grill until their skins are black and blistered and the flesh feels soft.
Alternatively, roast them in the oven at 200° C for approximately 40... - 24.2935
These homemade falafel patties are yeast leavened falafel patties made with garbanzo beans and a medley of flavorful spices. With an exotic blend of middle eastern flavors, these flafel patties can be served with yogurt with an assortement of fresh veggies... - 39.7564
Hot Stuffed Mushrooms
1.Remove the stalks of large mushrooms and steam the caps for 3-4 minutes until soft.
2.Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 180 degrees.
3.Take a shallow heatproof dish, put the mushroom caps in it by placing the rounded side down.
4.Take a... - 49.064
Swiss Chard Beurek
In a large bowl sprinkle the yeast into the warm water with the sugar and one tablespoon flour.
Let stand for two or three minutes, then stir to dissolve the yeast completely.
Stir in the flour, oil, one cup water and salt until well blended.
Knead about ten... - 40.297
Bulgur Stuffed Baked Fish
1) Heat the oven to 350°F.
2) In enough water to cover the bulgur, soak it for about 5 minutes.
3) Drain the bulgur and reserve excess water for soup.
4) Saute onion, peppers, and walnuts in oils a few minutes.
5) Add drained bulgur and... - 44.1462
Lentil & Bulgur Pilaf
In a small pan, combine lentils and 2 cups water.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat, cover, and continue boiling gently until tender.
Drain; season to taste with salt.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over low heat.
Add onion, bell pepper,... - 46.5159
Rawgosia008 - Raw Food
A grand raw and vegan menu..in a jiffy. This video prepares a handful of raw dishes, served together to make a complete feast! The apple and nut bread is served with hummus and guacamole. A rich salad with baby green is a wonderful accompaniment. Complete the... - 105.626
Stuffed Mushroom With Hummus
If you are looking for mouthwatering appetizers, your search ends here. Kirk Leins dishes out two luscious recipes — stuffed mushrooms with hummus— that is the perfect appeaser on hungry evenings. Very easy to make and delectable to eat, this one's likely... - 105.166
Cut the meat into 1 in (2.S cm) cubes, leaving a little fat on some pieces.
Place the cubes in a bowl and mix in the oil, garlic, spices, salt and pepper.
Refrigerate for one or two hours, but remove from refrigerator 1 hour before cooking.
Thread the meat,... - 32.2418
Drain the beans and chick peas and rinse well in cold water.
If the beans are not skinless, skin them.
Pound or grind the beans and chick peas (if grinding, put them through the fine blade of the mincer twice).
Mix in the crushed garlic, chopped onions,... - 40.6164
Pita Bread With Hummus Tomatoes And Mint
Pita Bread With Hummus Tomatoes And Mint has a lovely taste. The lemon juice gives the Pita Bread With Hummus Tomatoes And Mint a pungent and invigorating taste. - 41.0786
Creamy Mushroom Stroganoff
Boost your immune system with a plateful of creamy, nondairy mushroom stroganoff. Don't forget to include a crispy bed of leafy greens on the other half of the plate. - 0
Hummus With Artichokes & Fresh Basil
Hummus is easy to make in a food processor and there are hundreds of options to change the normal tasting hummus into something aromatic with a little attitude. You will find that sometimes I list an ingredient as optional. This means that and a little spicy. - 0
Plantains or raw bananas are excellent binding agents but are not used very often, this ingredient is still to reach its potential and this recipe does justice to it. It is more of a fusion kinds, the goodness of tropical mangoes is mixed with the goodness of... - 0
Creamy Basil-lime-ginger Dressing
After you get the 'healthy' part of cooking down, it's time to focus on making your food taste awesome. 'Cause let's face it - if you tell someone you made an exceptionally healthy meal, they're probably going to assume it tastes like cardboard, right? There... - 110.57
Thai Salmon And Others
Nina teaches viewers how to cook an easy, healthy mid-week dinner party menu. - 112.297
Easy Baba Ghanouj With Grilled Eggplant (aubergine)!
1. Grease the baby eggplants with olive oil and place on preheated grill. Grill for 20 – 30 minutes on high.
2. After 30 minutes take out the eggplants and remove the tip, dice with the knife and set aside.
3. In a blending jar, add in... - 0