- » Green Taco
Green Taco Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green taco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green taco recipes.
Green Romaine Tacos
In second thoughts about what to serve for appetizers in your next party? Here’s an amazing recipe of Green Romaine Tacos which is a great combination of taste and health. Prepare these easy to make tacos which do not need any cooking and watch your guests... - 105.575
Beer Batter Fried Tilapia With Tacos
On the special occasions, when you want to serve guests something good and healthy, try the beer batter fish tacos. The chef in the video believes in affordable cooking, so she has made this dish for her guests. Watch the video for this delicious taco recipe. - 133.65
Homemade Chicken Tacos
Mexican food is a sure delight and the best part of the cuisine is yummy taco. This authentic Mexican food can now be made easily at home too. So, if you want to learn it, just check out the video and see how it is so conveniently made. - 92.5636
Black Bean Taco Dip
Black Bean Taco Dip. Vary the "heat" of this Mexican dip by using mild, medium or hot salsa. - 31.2099
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Brown meat in a skillet; drain fat.
Add 3-6 ounces of water and the taco seasoning to the meat.
Add green chiles and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook until the water is... - 34.8072
Green Pepper Hot Taco Sauce
1) In a skillet, put onion and hot peppers.
2) Steam and stir the ingredients for 4 to 5 minutes after adding a few water drops.
3) Add the tomatoes with their juice.
4) Cook the ingredients for 5 to 10 minutes over medium heat (Cooking the peppers for... - 30.7835
Green Taco Sauce
If using fresh tomatillos, place in a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan and add enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer until tomatillos are tender when pierced, about 10 minutes.
In a blender or food processor, whirl... - 31.6209
The Veggie Taco
1. Peel and thinly slice the potatoes and red onions, and thinly dice the yams, set aside.
2. Rinse and drain the canned black beans and corn, set aside.
3. Preheat the peanut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
4. Add the... - 0
Tropical Tempeh Tacos
This tropically inspired recipe will get your mind off wintertime and send your taste buds to the islands. - 131.66
Delectable Taco Salad
When you need to impress the vegetarian, vegan and the meat-eater guests with something light and healthy, think taco! Taco salad is pure taste and no guilt! Loaded with crispy tacos, leafy vegetables, beans and a scrummy dressing, healthy, heart taco salad... - 117.381
Foil Grilled Taco Chicken
For most Mexican food freaks what more can be interesting than chicken cooked with taco seasoning! In the video Chef Evanne uses exclusive Kraft products to make a perfectly grilled chicken. Perfect for a simple everyday meal or for outdoor barbecues! - 97.3519
Fish Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Cream And Cilantro Rice
Want to try the best fish tacos? These fish tacos are a perfect way to pep up your mealtime with the zing of cilantro and zest of lime giving it the added spark. Also this dish gives you a great chance to add fish into your diet. So make it, serve it and see... - 113.619
My Beef Taco Bake - A Delicious Taco Cornbread Casserole
1. Chop bell peppers, finely chop the onion and mince the garlic, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
3. In a large frying pan brown the beef until the color changes, once done drain out the excess grease.
4. Add the red... - 0
This taco dip is a peppy flavored cheese dip. Made with salsa and cream cheese with sour cream, the taco dip is spiced with chili powder, cumin and red pepper. Served with a topping or garnish of sliced veggies and olives, it is a good party snack with chips. - 36.7732
7 Layer Taco Dip
How to make 7 layer taco dip. Quick, easy and delicious. Perfect for parties! - 131.909
Cook beef, onion, chili peppers, and garlic till beef is browned; drain.
Stir in chili powder and salt, Combine tomato, salad dressing, and seasoned salt, Spoon beef mixture into taco shells; top with tomato mixture, shredded lettuce, and shredded cheese,... - 27.2799
Soft Tacos With Roasted Corn And Tomato Salsa
1. For salsa, dice avocado, tomato and herbs as shown in the video.
2. For salsa, in a large mixing bowl, combine corn, tomato, white onion, red bell pepper, and jalapeno.
3. Add cilantro, lime juice, salt, pepper, and cumin in it. Toss... - 100.082
Chimichurri Fish Tacos
1. For sauce, in blender add parsley, cilantro, garlic, red pepper flakes, sherry, lime juice, and green onion. Blend until smooth.
2. Drizzle olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
3. In a bowl, combine flour, oregano, paprika,... - 100.134
Alambre Steak Tacos
Tacos filled with cooked meats, vegetables and seasonings are treat to the eyes as well as the tongue. Watch how to make Alambre Steak Tacos with beef steak as the key ingredient along with common seasonings and vegetables. Good to accompany wine or drink. - 102.194
Vegan Taco Salad With Thousand Island Dressing
How about enjoying a crispy, crunchy and flavorful vegan salad this spring-summer season, here is a recipe you can make use of for that. Check out Alia making Vegan Taco salad with lots of vegetables, vegan beef and thousand island sauce. Absolutely... - 103.559
Making fajitas can be fun for the whole family as everyone loves to build their own dinner. These veggie fajitas are not only quick and easy but also healthy.
Fact: By using mushrooms in place of meat you are lowering the calorie intake along with using a... - 0
Crumble the beef into a 11/2-quart casserole, then stir in onion.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or till done.
Drain, then stir in tomato sauce, water, and chili powder.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 6... - 42.5251
In medium skillet brown beef.
Drain off excess fat.
Sprinkle dry onion soup mix over meat; stir in 3/4 cup water.
Simmer mixture, uncovered, till water cooks away, about 10 minutes.
Stir in hot pepper sauce.
Meanwhile, in salad bowl combine lettuce, cheese,... - 40.626
Homemade Taco Salad
In skillet, cook meat until brown, then drain.
Once done, add taco mix, salt, pepper and green onions.
Add water to simmer.
When done, place meat in bowl with corn chips, tomatoes and lettuce, then combine into salad.
Place in shells with cheese. - 31.3145
Masala Fish Tacos
Join Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, in the great outdoors as she makes Indian-inspired Punjabi masala fish tacos. - 95.2214
Betty's Beef And Cheese Tacos
If you're fond of Mexican food, then surely check this out. Chef Betty shows how to make Beef and Cheese Tacos which is a quick and easy to make appetizer. This is simply delicious and a filling appetizer. - 110.216
Hamburger Taco Soup
Brown together and wash to remove fat; drain.
Add: Garnish: Place tortilla or corn chips (Fritos) in bottom of bowl.
Layer grated cheese.
Pour hot soup over and place sour cream on top with green onions. - 33.3359
Crumble ground beef into 2-quart micro-proof casserole.
Add onion, green pepper, jalapeflo peppers, and chili powder.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 4 minutes, stirring once to break up beef.
Drain and set aside.
Stir taco seasoning mix and... - 41.9367
In a large skillet cook ground beef, chopped onion, green chili peppers, and minced garlic over medium heat till beef is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in chili powder.
In a mixing bowl combine chopped tomato, Italian salad dressing, and seasoned salt.
Spoon beef... - 33.7125
Taco Salad With Guacamole
Put 4 cups (1 liter) corn chips into a 4-quart (4 liter) bowl or 13x9-inch (33x23 cm) pan.
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind meat into bowl.
Heat skillet, add meat, and brown lightly.
Add taco mix, following directions on package.
Set... - 40.0711
Taco Bean Soup
The taco bean soup is a bean and vegetable soup made with taco sauce for flavor and taste. cooked together with added green chilies for heat, this taco bean soup recipe is made with pinto beans and can be served as a filling side or course with meals. - 31.073
Combine cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning, blend well.
Spread on dish the size of a dinner plate.
Chop all vegetables (fairly small) and layer one at a time, ending with cheese. - 28.9762
Fry together in a large kettle: hamburger, garlic, onion, salt and pepper.
Add kidney beans, green chillies, tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, pinto beans, salsa and taco seasoning mix.
Heat through Remove garlic before serving - 29.0481
Hey you soup lovers, you have got to try this delicious and super easy soup! This Taco soup is well seasoned and spicy and cooked in crock pot. You can garnish it with your favourite toppings such as salad cream, cheddar cheese and tortilla chips. - 102.755
Easy Taco Supper
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion and green pepper, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft.
2. Add the beef and cook, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until browned. Tilt the... - 34.4769
Tempting Taco Burgers
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; shape into 4 patties.
Grill or broil until done. - 24.8633
Lime Chicken Soft Tacos Recipe
1. On a chopping board, cut the chicken into cubes.
2. Take a skillet and add olive oil, heat the skillet over medium-high heat and then add the chicken pieces.
3. Saute the pieces for about 10 minutes or until they are pink no... - 130.261
Tempting Taco Burgers
1. In a large pan, combine all the ingredients and shape the mix into four patties. Grill or broil these till done
2. Serve hot on hamburger rolls with shredded lettuce, tomato sauce, and Cheddar cheese. - 29.349
Crock Pot Recipe # 2: Teriyaki Tacos
Teriyaki Tacos with this delicious slow cooked pork shoulder. Add the fresh Asian style slaw on top give the tacos a great crunch and tangy flavor. These are so good and they're going to shake up your lunches and dinners any night of the week. Check out the... - 124.503
Spicy Turkey Taco's
1. In a large bowl, combine turkey meat, salt, cumin, onion powder, vegetable seasoning, and chilli powder. Mix well.
2. Place a pan on heat, pour oil, and add green and red bell pepper. Cook for 4 minutes or until lightly brown. Stir... - 107.885
How To Make Asian Chicken Tacos In The Crockpot
1. For Asian flavor boost, in a small bowl combine garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, ginger, vinegar, sriracha, and sesame oil. Mix well.
2. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water.
3. Grease your Crockpot with cooking... - 0
Chicken Taco Pockets
1. Cut avocado into halves; cut halves into thin slices. Sprinkle with lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2. Mix chicken, chilies, onion, vegetable oil and 3/4 teaspoon salt in l 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir.... - 29.1917
Chicken Taco Pockets
1. Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Split each pita bread halfway around edge with knife; separate to form pocket.
2. Mix chicken, chilies, onion, oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover and microwave on high 4 to 5... - 34.9937
Vegan Mexican Taco Burger
You don't really have to fly to Mexico to savor the best vegan Mexican taco burger. Hearty, inexpensive, and highly comforting, Maria Jose Ronquillo tell you how to prepare easy vegan tacos at home a la the Mexican style. Prepared using the freshest of... - 108.397
Healthy Shrimp Tacos
1. Peel and devein shrimp as shown in the video.
2. Place a pan on fairly low heat and pour olive oil in it. Drop onion and sprinkle salt.
3. Throw garlic, stir and cook for 5 minutes to lightly sweat.
4. Add chili powder, and cumin.... - 0
These little tacos are super frugal to make. They are also easy and delicious. What a great vegetarian meal! - 121.504
Raw Romaine Tacos
Tacos are just right for lunch snacking or meals with colorful stuffing. Check out Sarah showing how to make Raw Romaine Tacos where raw romaine leaves serve the purpose of tortillas to contain the filling. Raw goodness unleashed! - 114.227
Brown the ground beef in a large Skillet and drain.
Mash the beans, then add the onion flakes, 2 teaspoons chili powder and garlic salt and mix well.
Stir into the ground beef.
Separate the biscuit dough into 10 biscuits.
Sprinkle the cornmeal on working... - 44.4972
Chicken And Taco Chips Casserole
Crush taco shells or chips in bowl.
Place layer of chips in bottom of greased 1 quart casserole.
Sprinkle layer of chicken over chips.
Pour several spoonfuls soup over chicken layer.
Sprinkle with layer of cheese.
Pour several spoonfuls tomato and green-chili... - 35.7477
Six Layer Taco Dip
Place zucchini in shallow 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender, stirring once.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Drain thoroughly, pressing to remove excess moisture.
In same casserole, spread zucchini evenly ov - 31.7146
Chicken Enchiladas With Taco Sauce
In a 2-quart casserole micro-cook chicken base, covered, on 50% power (MEDIUM) about 5 minutes or till thawed, stirring once to break up base.
Stir in cheese, taco sauce, and green chili peppers.
Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture into center of each... - 44.0905
Taco Short Ribs
1) In a skillet, sear the ribs until browned and drain off the skillet drippings.
2) In a bowl, combine the taco seasoning and consomme, stir in the green pepper, blend well.
3) In a slow cooker, place the short ribs and pour over the sauce.
4) Cover... - 33.3783
Taco Salad With Picante Sauce
Bake salad shells according to package directions; set aside.
Brown ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles; drain.
Return to skillet; add water, taco seasoning mix, and green onions.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes,... - 39.8456
Layered Taco Bean Dip
In a medium mixing bowl stir together bean dip and taco seasoning mix.
Spread mixture on a 10 inch tray or pie plate.
Sprinkle with onions.
Stir together salad dressing or mayonnaise and sour cream, then spread over onions.
Top with olives.
Cover and chill... - 32.4664
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, crumble in beef and cook with onion until meat has lost its pink color and onion is limp; drain and discard drippings.
Stir in kidney beans, chili powder, cumin, and catsup; simmer over low heat for about 5... - 38.6239
Mexican Taco Salad With Salsa
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil.
Add the onion and cook until translucent, about 4 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute longer.
Turn up the heat to high and add the ground beef.
Brown the meat, stirring constantly, until crumbly,... - 46.2601
1. Place tortilla chips in a circle on a paper-towel-lined 9-inch pie plate. Top each chip with a few diced green chilies.
2. Top with shredded cheese. Sprinkle cheese with taco seasoning mix to taste. Microwave at 100% (high)25 to 30 seconds or until cheese... - 23.1132
For tomatillo guacamole, in a small mixing bowl stir together the tomatillos, avocado, chili peppers, and garlic salt.
Cover surface with plastic wrap and chill the mixture till serving time.In a medium skillet cook the meat and garlic till meat is... - 40.4205
1) In a skillet heat oil, add beef, onion, green pepper, and chili powder.
2) Brown the beef and pour off fat.
3) In a taco salad shell layer half full with lettuce.
4) Mound meat, tomatoes, and olives.
5) Serve with guacamole or taco sauce. - 39.7093
Delightful Taco Soup
Tired of eating the same old tomato soup from a can day after day? Then taco soup will make for a comfy meal on the busiest weeknights. Ready in less than an hour, this soup is a surefire palate pleaser. Just stream the video recipe and get making this yummy... - 105.295
Crumble the beef into a 1 1/2-quart casserole, then stir in onion.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or till done.
Drain, then stir in tomato sauce, water, and chili powder.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 6... - 43.0322
Spread bean dip over large pizza pan, first covered with foil.
Add sour cream, taco sauce, onions, olives, tomatoes, ground beef and sausage.
Top with mozzarella and Cheddar cheese.
Serve cold or place in 425-degree oven, or until cheese melts.
Delicious... - 34.8198
Taco In A Pan
Crunchy, spicy taco in a pan is the perfect one-pot supper! - 0
Pronto Taco Bake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Brown the meat in a skillet and drain.
3) Add the taco seasoning, corn, water, green pepper and tomato sauce. Stir well.
4) Into a 12x71/2x2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray,... - 45.4138
Taco Pasta Salad - Light & Delicious!
Rotini pasta seasoned generously with salsa and taco seasonings and tossed with avocados, green bell peppers, sweet corn, black beans, tomatoes, shredded cheese and romaine lettuce. Easy, light quick, and fresh! Great summer side dish for grilled meats or a... - 0
Taco Salad With Avacado
1. In a four quart salad bowl, place the beans, tomatoes, greens, oilves and avocado; cover and refrigerate till ready to serve
2. In a deep, one and a half quart casserole, crumble ground beef, add green onions and microwave at HIGH for five minutes... - 38.6547
Taco Salad is a tasty salad that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. This is a perfect flavorful meat salad for dinner parties. Try this excellent Taco Salad recipe! - 39.9149
Taco Salad With Cheddar
Toco Salad has a unque taste. The topping of cheese makes Toco Salad very tasty. The Toco Salad is an easy to prepare dish. - 44.7386
Refried Bean Dip With Taco Sauce
In a small pan or heatproof pottery bowl, stir together beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce until well blended.
Place over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until heated throughout.
Serve warm with crisp-fried tortillas or tortilla chips. - 28.7736
Taco And Cheese Stuffed Pasta
Want to enjoy a warm snack?? Try this fusion recipe of Pasta stuffed with cheese and taco. This video combines three fabulous dish - cheese, pasta and taco. The end result is a savory mix of a meaty cheesy pasta. Always a favorite in parties, but beware of... - 108.93
Tossed Taco Salad With Spicy Dressing
Cut tortillas in half, then cut in 1/2-inch strips.
Fry in deep oil until crisp.
Drain on paper towels; set aside.
Prepare Spicy Dressing and chill.
Combine kidney beans, onion, cucumber, tomatoes, green pepper and lettuce.
Toss with Spicy Dressing and serve... - 32.2264
Hearty Taco Salad
In a small skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Stir in water and taco seasoning.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Divide the salad greens between two salad bowls or plates.
Top with... - 43.349
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree C. Bake the taco shells for 5 minutes. Set Aside.
2. Heat the cooking oil in a cooking pan. Saute garlic and onions till light brown.
3. Saute ground pork until done. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add... - 122.488
Preheat oven to 425°.
Meanwhile, place Pizza Crust on pizza pan or baking sheet.
Mix tomato sauce and Mexican Seasoning.
Spread over crust.
Dot with beef.
Sprinkle with chili pepper and cheese.
Bake in 425° oven 20 to 25 minutes or.till meat is cooked and... - 37.0352
In a large skillet, cook and stir ground beef and onion until beef is brown; drain.
Combine beef with taco seasoning mix, and spread in a 10-inch pie plate.
Sprinkle with chilies.
Beat milk, baking mix and eggs until smooth, 15 seconds on high in a blender or... - 41.2234
Wonton Taco Bites
In lieu of traditional soft tortillas or even egg roll wraps, I thought I'd try stuffing some taco goodness into wonton wraps. The result was off-the-hook good! This is a quick and easy appetizer, perfect for tailgating or parties. Garnish 'em any way you'd... - 0
Taco Burgers has a piquant taste. The beef and Worcestershire sauce gives the Taco Burgers a sizzling taste. Taco Burgers is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 36.2924
Taco Hot Dogs
1. In a medium bowl, mix taco sauce, cheese, onion and chillies
2. Slit the hot dogs along the lengthwise, though not all the way through and stuff with three quarters of the cheese mixture
3. Place in the taco shells; stand them upright in a 12"X7"... - 40.2935
In skillet, brown ground beef.
Sprinkle onion soup mix over meat; stir in the water.
Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
In salad bowl, combine lettuce, tomato, onion, green pepper, olives, and cheese; toss well.
Spoon on meat; top with corn chips. - 40.0758
Kraft Foods Layered Taco Dip
1. Onto a large serving plate spread beans and top with layers of sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
2. sprinkle with onions, olives and peppers.
3. Garnish with cheese, cover and refrigerate several hours until chilled.
4. Serve as a dip with... - 38.3175
W W Taco Pie
Press biscuits into 9-inch pie pan forming a continuous crust.
Sprinkle with beef bouillon.
Add onions, green peppers, salt and pepper.
After meat mixture is cooked, add tomato paste, water and taco seasoning.
Put 1/2 of the meat mixture in... - 38.9155
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the beef and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Blend in the taco seasoning and cook 1 minute longer.
2. Add 1/2... - 34.2035
No taco shells are needed for enjoying the great taco flavor of this easy main-dish pie. - 40.569
This Taco Shells are truly amazing with their refreshing baked bean filling. Equally inviting and engaging is the Taco shells bean sprouts filling. - 44.5595
Betty's Super Bowl Taco Bowls
Score a perfect ten with your guests with this yummy, eye-catching taco bowls. This yummy appetizer is quite a cinch to put together. Betty ads a delicious spin to the good old taco bowl recipe with her renewed version. - 117.655
Chicken And Black Bean Taco Salad With Chipotle Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool... - 40.2663
Tulsa Taco Salad
1) In an airtight jar, mix the vinegar, tomato paste, oil, sugar, salt, pepper and oregano together.
2) Place the dressing in the refrigerator, until required.
3) In a large non-stick skillet, saute the turkey, onion and garlic over a... - 48.8671
Layered Taco Appetizer
Layer ingredients on a 12-inch pizza plate in order listed.
Serve with tortilla or corn chips. - 22.6521
Layered Taco Dip
Frost with 1/2 cup sour cream; garnish with sliced olives.
Refrigerate until ready to use. - 30.0961
Peppy Taco Salads
1) In a saucepan, cook the ground beef until brown in color.
2) Drain off the fat.
3) Add the salsa and heat through.
4) In the serving place, place lettuce or mixed greens
5) Pour a spoonful of meat mixture over lettuce or greens.
6)... - 38.511
1) In a large skillet, saute the ground beef or turkey and garlic, until lightly browned; drain off the drippings.
2) Stir in the undrained kidney beans, taco sauce and chili powder.
3) Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer over a low heat for 10... - 46.7566
Layer lettuce, tomatoes, kidney beans and cheese, one at a time, in a shallow 2 quart casserole; repeat.
Sprinkle half the green chilies over the second layer; spoon Dressing over all.
Chill overnight; top entire salad with chips and serve. - 30.0463
Taco Salad With Kidney Beans
1 Prepare Tortilla Cups; set aside. In a medium skillet cook beef and garlic until beef is brown. Drain well. Stir in kidney beans, corn, taco sauce, and chili powder. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, in a large... - 29.5856
Beef And Corn Taco Salad
Prepare Tortilla Bowls; cool. Remove foil from bowls.
Cook ground beef, chopped onion, and garlic till meat is browned and onion is tender; drain well. Stir in drained corn, tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, green chili peppers, flour, and chili powder. Cook... - 38.9934
1. Microwave the beef, onion and green pepper in a 2-quart microwave-safe casserole on Full Power for 7 to 9 minutes, breaking up and stirring every 2 minutes, until the meat is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender. Drain off the fat.
2. Stir in the... - 32.9969