- » Green Sweet Pickle
Green Sweet Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green sweet pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green sweet pickle recipes.
Sweet Cucumber And Green Tomato Pickle
1. Arrange alternate layers of cucumbers, green tomatoes, onions and salt in a bowl. Let stand six to eight hours, or overnight. Drain.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients in a four-quart kettle and bring to a boil. Add the cucumbers, tomatoes and onions and... - 33.4958
Sweet Pickle Relish
Combine cucumbers, onions, green and red peppers in a large bowl; sprinkle with salt and cover with cold water.
Let stand 2 hours.
Drain thoroughly; press out excess liquid.
Combine sugar, vinegar and spices in a large sauce pot.
Bring to a boil.
Add drained... - 41.0338
Sweet Watermelon Pickle
1. Trim off the green portions of the watermelon rind and cut the white part into 1-inch pieces.
2. Place them in a pan containing strong brine (salt water) and allow them to soak over night.
3. Drain off the brine and add fresh water to... - 37.1398
Chicken Egg And Sweet Pickle Salad
1. Set the almonds, salad greens and the paprika aside
2. Mix all the rest of the ingredients well till completely combined
3. Heap this on top of the greens and sprinkle with nuts and paprika
4. Serve immediately - 40.9356
Beans And Sweet Pickle Salad
Mix beans with celery, pickles, tomato, and onion.
Place remaining ingredients except greens in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake until well blended.
Pour salad dressing over bean mixture.
Marinate for 1 hour.
Serve salad on bite-size pieces of salad... - 37.9959
White Wine Sauce With Sweet Pickle Relish
Saute the minced scallion in the butter until tender.
Add mustard, sugar, tomatoes, wine, salt and pepper.
Let simmer, uncovered, 20 min., then add relish.
Heat, then serve with broiled or sauteed fish. - 32.4047
Aam Ka Mitha Achar
Aam ka meetha achar is an appetizing sweet mango pickle that is very popular in India. Commonly made at homes across most of North India, aam ka meetha achar is prepared with roasted or lightly cooked spices and let to dry in the sun. - 37.8226
Aam Ka Meetha Achaar
1)In a saucepan, add jaggery and water and bring to the boil.
2)Stir in mango and cook on low heat until water evaporates and mixture is thick.
3)Add the remaining ingredients and cook until well.
4)Turn off heat and let it cool.
5)Serve... - 40.0236