- » Green Salsa
Green Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green salsa recipes.
Healthy Raw Green Salsa
What do you do with your leftover greens? Simple, make raw green salsa. Zesty, tasty and bursting with health, raw green salsa tastes equally delightful and is very easy to make. Tali presents a simple raw green salsa recipe that is so good and nutritious... - 88.3927
Prawns In Green Salsa
1) Rinse and drain prawns.
2) Wrap the tortillas in a foil and put them in oven to keep worm.
3) Take a heavy bottomed frying pan and heat oil in it.
4) Put chilies, olives and tomatillos in the oil. Stir it and cook them in partly... - 42.4497
In a blender container or food processor place tomatoes, onion, cilantro, oil, chilies, garlic, salt, pepper and sugar.
Process briefly; do not puree.
Mixture should have texture.
Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 39.2629
Griddled Polenta With Corn And Green Salsa
1. Bring 1.5 litres of water to the boil in a large saucepan. While stirring the water constantly with a wooden spoon, tip in the polenta in a steady stream. Lower the heat so the polenta isn't spluttering too much, then cook, stirring occasionally, for 10... - 37.9614
Wash, husk, and cut tomatillos in half and cook in boiling water for 5 minutes.
Drain; reserving 1/2 cup water.
Place all ingredients in blender with water and mix 1 minute.
Can be used fresh or simmered 5 minutes.
If you don't choose to use a blender, chop... - 37.5552
Prawns In Green Salsa
Prawns In Green Salsa has a Great taste.The Green Salsa and Yoghurt gives the Prawns In Green Salsa Superior taste. - 34.3167
Green Tomato Salsa
1. Light a grill. Brush the onion with oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill the onion and the green tomatoes over high heat, turning once, until charred; about 6 minutes for the onion, and 8 minutes for the tomato.
2. Chop the onion into 1-inch pieces and... - 26.2416
1. Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor container. Process until almost smooth. Let stand, covered, at room temperature to blend flavors, 1 to 2 hours. - 25.6643
Green Salsa Recipes By Category