- » Green Pulao
Green Pulao Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green pulao recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green pulao recipes.
Green Peas Pulao
Green Peas Pulao has a diverse taste. The oinion and garlic add the flavour to the Green Peas Pulao. Must catch it. - 32.3233
Bejewelled Pullao has a Incredible taste.The Garam Masala and Green Chilli gives the Bejewelled Pullao Refreshing taste. - 39.2349
1. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for 1 minute.
2. Add the paste and fry for at least 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add the cinnamon, cloves, cardamoms and bay leaves and fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the rice, vegetables, salt and enough water to cook.
5.... - 41.7518
Green Peas Pulao
keep cooker on gas put oil when it is heated add cinamon,cloves,jeera fry for a sec.then add chopped onion,green chillies, ginger garlic paste,fry till raw smell goes.then add peas and rice stir it nicely.then add 2 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup milk ,salt and... - 20.2808
Yummy Green Peas Mint Pulao
1. Wash the rice and keep aside.
2. Grind mint leaves, about 5 green chilies and 3/4th of the fresh coriander, along with a little salt, into a fine paste.
3. Heat oil in a pot and add the whole spices such as cinnamon, cardamom and... - 0
Easy Peas Pulao
Very easy to prepare. Ideal recipe for Bachelors. - 42.9907
A tasty & simple rice dish to make when you are running out of time. - 35.0665
Indian Vegetable Pulao
The Indian vegetable rice is a complete meal by itself. You may or may not add any side dish to this recipe. It is just perfect, when served with plain yogurt or a plate of fresh salad or savory mango pickle. Within 15 minutes you can serve a great meal for... - 123.084
Homemade Onion Peas Pulao
Expecting guests at home and wondering how to 'wow' them? Simple, just include this flavored rice recipe in your spread and treat them to a meal they are like to remember for long. Very easy to make, onion peas pulao melds different textures and taste... - 108.513
My friend, who is a professional chef at a famous five star hotel, gave me this mushroom pulao recipe. Mushroom Pulao is a delicious Indian pulao .It is a very popular wedding dish in India. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . It... - 51.3296
Indian Pea Pulao
Pulao recipe can be adopted to suit individual preferences and here is one using peas. Chef Aarsi shows how to make Peas Pulao in the video using green peas and some common Asian seasonings. Good to serve with chutney or a raita! - 117.684
Soya Aur Sabji Pulao
Prepare the TVP.
Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
Add the onion and saute until golden brown.
Stir in the ginger and garlic pastes, all the dry spices, and tomatoes.
Stir-fry for a minute.
Add the prepared TVP and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes... - 46.5995
Matar And Soybean Pulao
Green peas (matar) and soybean pulao is an easy to make dish, made by combining rice with peas, soybean and various spices. You can even add vegetables like beans, potatoes and onions to make the dish more interesting. - 0
1. Wash and cut up meat.
2. Place all yakhni ingredients-in a pan, cover with stock or water and simmer till meat is tender.
3. Let it cool and remove fat from surface.
1. Wash and soak rice.
2. Peel and slice onions.
3. Heat fat, fry sliced... - 45.0198
Vegetable Pulao has a mouth watering taste. The green chillies and curry leaves with coconut gives the Vegetable Pulao a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 43.27
Vegetable And Paneer Pulao
This is a simple pulao that can be made without any fuss. It is not too rich nor does it make use of too many ingredients. It is a great dish to make when you do not have much variety in your main dishes. - 0
This pulao uses whole spices which gives it a very pleasing aroma and retains the real taste of the rice and vegetables. A very colourful rice dish that's bursting with flavours and is very nutritious. - 41.5982
Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
Stir in the bay leaves and cardamom and fry for 30 seconds.
Add the onion and cumin seeds and stir-fry until golden brown.
Add the water, bring to a boil, and stir in the peas, rice, and salt.
Bring to a boil again,... - 46.673
Hara Bhara Subz Pulao (zero Oil And Weight Loss) By Tarla Dalal
A medley of veggies add color and flavor to this hot and spicy dish. Brown rice is a storehouse of various nutrients like carbohydrates, protein, vitamin A, iron etc. and when combined with veggies it makes a wholesome fibre rich meal. I am sure you will not... - 0
Bambino Veg Pulao
1. Fry bambino in half the oil till golden brown and keep aside.
2. Prepare all the vegetables for pulao.
3. Heat oil and spices, onions, green chillies, mint and coriander. Fry till onions are brown; add vegetables and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Now add masalas,... - 33.5244
Mixed Vegetable Pulao
Clean, wash and drain rice.
Cook the rice with a drop of oil so that the grains remain separate.
Meat the oil in a thick bottomed pan and place the dry spices in it.
Saute for 30 seconds and then add the onion to it.
Saute till it turns translucent and then... - 44.924
Indian Vegetable Pulao
Very simple, quick and healthy recipe loaded with lots of vegetables. Gets ready with minimum efforts and its a full meal by itself! - 114.478
Vegetable Khichdi Pulao
1. Parboil rice.
2. Boil gram with turmeric.
3. Prepare vegetables.
4. Grind together ginger, garlic, red chillies, half the green chillies and coriander leaves. Slit remaining green chillies.
5. Crush cardamom and cinnamon.
6. Slice onion.
7. Heat fat. Fry... - 46.9411
Peas Pulao ( Microwave)
Soak rice in water for 30 minutes ,then drain and keep aside.
heat oil in a microwave safe deep dish for 2 minutes high in microwave.
oil when heated ,add bayleaf , cumin seeds and microwave on high for 2 minutes ,or untill jeera crackles.
now add split... - 38.529
Khumb Wala Pulao
Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
Stir in the cinnamon, cardamom, bay leaves, and cloves, and fry for 30 seconds.
Add the onion and stir-fry until golden brown.
Add the mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes.
Add the water and bring to a boil.
Stir in the... - 45.6286
White Veg Pulao
Normally we cook pulao which we cook along with vegetables which makes color of the rice little bit yellowish.This is easy way of making veg pulao along with retaining white color of the rice which helps to retain color of the vegetables. - 0
Goan Fish Pulao
The goan fish pulao is a mixed seafood pulao. Prepared with rice, tomatoes and onions along with spices to taste, the goan fish pulao can be prepared with mussels or shell fish of choice. Served with a curry or as such, it makes a full and appetizing meal. - 49.0845
Vegetable Pulao (pulav Rice)
All those who are interested in making the Indian pulao must surely check this out. The chef shows an easy and quick way to prepare the pulao. It's simply delicious and you can serve the pulao with pickle or raita. Watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 103.326
Mutton pulao is a rice and mutton preparation that can be served as a full meal on its own. made with basmati rice with mutton and onions, the mutton pulao is filling and flavorful. Cooked in the microwave with a medley of spices, the mutton pulao can be... - 45.1546
1)Wash rice and in a bowl, soak it in warm water for about 20 minutes.
2)In a deep saucepan, heat ghee and fry onions until golden.
3)Add the next 5 ingredients and stir. Add rice and mix.
4)Add peas and mix well for about a... - 51.4278
Grind red chillies, ginger, garlic and all but 10 cashewnuts to a paste.
Fry the remaining cashewnuts to a gold-er colour.
Pound together all the spices coarsely.
Heat 6 tblsps of ghee and fry the onions till soft.
Add the spices, groundnut cashewnut paste,... - 45.9818
Indian Mutton Pulao
Flavorful rice cooked in very tasty, delicious mutton stock. Its aroma is unbeatable when this pulao is ready! Very easy, nice and simple variation for regular Mutton Biryani but tastes equally yummy!!! - 114.039
This vegetable pulao recipe is the best choice for a healthy and tasty meal. Rice cooked with our choice and flavored with the best of Indian spices is just right for your cravings. - 47.5577
Wash the rice well and leave to soak in cold water for 30 minutes, then drain well. Heat the ghee in a heavy saucepan and fry the cloves, cinnamon, cardamom pods and cumin seeds, for 1 minute. Add turmeric and rice and stir over medium heat for about 3... - 25.6491
1)In a pan, heat ghee and fry the onion and garlic until golden.
2)Add next 4 spices cook until light brown. Stir constantly.
3)Add beef, salt and water and cook on low heat for an hour or until meat is tender.
4)Drain the meat out onto a... - 50.3329
Healthy Vegetable Pulao
Pulao makes an easy meal and if it is loaded with different vegetables it is ought to be a healthy vegetable pulao. The chef here show how to make the dish and also give quite a few tips on cooking rice.Watch the video to learn them all. - 126.212
Vegetable pulao is made quickly and taste best when served with kadhi. . . Make sure you make the pulao as close to the serving time to enjoy its flavors the most. . . - 0
Mixed Sprouts And Vegetable Pulao (low Calorie) By Tarla Dalal
This is a perfect dish to pep you up after a hectic day! Obviously, it is very easy and quick to make. But if you do have some time on your hands and wish to further enhance its taste, let the mix marinate for at least 30 minutes before pressure cooking. A... - 0
Methi Paneer Pulao
Cut the paneer into 1" pieces and gently fry till golden and set aside.
Grind the mustard leaves fine along with the 2 fried onions.
Take a wide mouthed vessel and put in 2 tablespoons of pure ghee. Heat over a medium flame and add the ground masala. Fry... - 31.606
Fiber Rich Pulao
Great tasting, rich in fiber and loaded with flavors this brown rice recipe is one of my favorites. - 0
Chicken Yakhni Pulao
Yakhni Pulao is a very popular Awadhi cuisine. Awadhi cuisine is from the city of Lucknow. This Lucknow specialty is no less seductive and satisfying. While Biryani is a complex dish — resembling a well-orchestrated symphony — Pulao wins you over with its... - 0
Mutton Pulao With Nuts
1) Soak rice in 4 cups of water for 2 hours.
2) Fry the onion rings until crisp and brown.
3) Make a paste of spices, coconut, chillies, ginger and garlic.
4) Take a pan and heat oil. Fry the minced onion until golden brown.
5) Add... - 47.3973
A combination of mutton and rice which is famous in Kashmir. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi also. - 49.7089
Soak the rice in water for about 1 hour before cooking.
Wash the meat well.
Remove any fatty bits.
Put it into the pressure cooker along with the whole spices, salt and 2 cups water.
Close the cooker and put it on high heat.
Let it come to maximum... - 43.2616
Spinach Carrot Pulao
Wash and soak the Basmati Rice for at least 1/2 hour.
In a cooker add Oil, Fennel Seeds, Onions,Green chillies, Big Cardamom, Cinnamon Stick, Green Cardamom, Bay Leaf and Cloves fry for sec .then add Chopped Spinach and the Grated Carrots mix well and add... - 27.1113
Wash Basmati Rice and keep aside. Heat 1 tsp ghee is a small skillet. Add bay leaves, cloves, cinnamon sticks, green cardamoms and saute for a few seconds and add this to the Rice. Add 4 cups water and allow it to soak for 30 minutes.
Cook Rice either on... - 43.2455
Hare Massalay Ka Pulao
Add bay leaves.
Fry onion till pink.
Add in the masala and fry till ghae surfaces to the top.
Add in the meat, peas, salt, lemon juice and stock.
Mix well and cook till boiling.
Remove from heat and keep aside.
Arrange the rice on top of this... - 46.2287
Indian Vegetable And Basmati Pulao
Some substitute vegetable pulao for a biryani. However this pulao is much lighter than its rich and heavy counterpart. It is a pulao bursting with flavor of herbs, spices and the basmati rice gives it an irresistible fragrance. Chef Sanjay Thumma uses a rice... - 130.318
Shahi Sweet Pulao
1 Pick and wash the rice.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice for 25 minutes.
3 In a pan, add sugar and 1 cup of water, cook until it reaches the consistency of syrup.
4 Remove from the heat and keep aside.
5 In a pan, heat the ghee.
6 ... - 46.84
Sunna Na Dana No Pulao
1. Cook the rice in an electric rice cooker or set a large pan of salted water to boil. Add a quarter cup of pure ghee, the whole spices and boil rice till cooked. Drain in a colander.
2. Heat the saffron on a tava and crumble it in half a cup of boiling... - 32.399
Cook rice in butter for 5 minutes.
Heat broth or consomme and add to rice.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and mix lightly 10 minutes before taking from oven.
Season to taste. - 27.8256
Jeera Matar Pulao
Jeera Matar pulao is the most famous version of rice with vegetables in Indian houses as well as restaurants. In this video the chef shows how easy it is to stir up this recipe and how delightfully delicious it looks when ready. Trust me it tastes even better... - 119.592
1)Clean, wash and soak the rice for some 30 minutes.
2)In a pan, heat ghee and fry onion and garlic with all the whole spices until onion is golden.
3)Add the turmeric powder and the eggs and fry for 5 minutes. Turn eggs few... - 46.0666
1)In a pan, heat half the ghee and fry half of the onion with all the whole spices, until golden.
2)Add powdered spices, ginger, garlic and yogurt. Stir well.
3)Now add the rice and green peas and stir well.
4)Add water, salt and bring boil and... - 51.2248
Rainbow Fruit Pulao
1 Wash and soak the rice for about 20 minutes.
2 In a pan, cook sugar and one cup water to make a thin syrup.
3 Set aside.
4 In a pan, heat the ghee, add in cardamoms.
5 Add in the soaked rice along with water, and cook until water... - 45.8906
1. Wash and soak rice.
2. Blanch the tomatoes.
3. Grate coconut, add hot water. When cold, extract milk.
4. Grind together onions, green chillies, turmeric and coriander leaves.
5. Rub tomatoes through sieve. Mix with coconut milk, add salt.
6. Drain rice.... - 47.1233
Wash rice twice and soak in just enough water to cover it for half an hour. Drain excess water.
Place almonds and cashew nuts in a flat microwave dish and cook, uncovered on Microwave medium (70%) for five minutes. Let them cool and thinly slice the almonds.... - 37.8884
1. Slice the onions thinly. Deep fry them in ghee until brown in colour.
2. Boil the rice separately. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
3. Cut the vegetables (except green peas) into small cubes and boil them.
4. Heat the ghee in a vessel and... - 43.3676
Shalimar Ke Makhana Pulao
Boil the lotus seeds for 20 minutes, cool and skin them. Set them aside.
Cook the chopped onions in 2 tablespoons of ghee. When soft and pink, add the green chillies, garlic, chopped ginger, crushed cumin, ginger powder, cloves and asafoetida and stir gently... - 33.2337
Cabbage And Carrot Pulao
Wash the rice thoroughly and set aside in a strainer to drain.
Melt the ghee in a heavy-based saucepan, add the onions, black cumin seeds, green cardamoms, cinnamon, peppercorns, shredded ginger and salt and fry until some bits are darker than others.
Using a... - 39.9916
Sabsige Soppu Pulao
Wash basmati rice and soak in water and drain it and keep aside.Cut tomatoes into big pieces and grind it along with ginger, garlic and green chillies with little water. Heat Ghee and Oil in a Cooker, add cloves cinnamon, bay leaves and cardamom fry for a... - 18.7674
1 Wash the rice and soak for about 15 minutes.
2 In a pan, heat the ghee.
3 Add in soaked rice, cardamoms, 5 cups water and mango pulp.
4 Cook on a low heat, until tender and all the water is absorbed.
5 Transfer into another bowl... - 44.4018
Fragrant and sumptuous Indian rice made exotic with subtle aroma of saffron and richness of nuts and milk. - 0
Meva Ne Tarkari No Pulao
I. Wash the rice twice and set aside. Chop the onion finely and place in a large pan which has a well fitting lid. Add three tablespoons ghee. When the onion turns golden put in the whole spices and the washed rice and fry lightly. Add salt and four cups of... - 32.3524
Coconut And Vegetable Pulao
Parboil the sliced carrots and potatoes and set aside. Half cook the green peas in salted water. Add a pinch of soda-bi-carb to it and drain in a colandar. Set aside.
Take the chopped onions and place them in a large vessel. Add 3 tablespoons of ghee and cook... - 35.9296
Pulao - Rice With Red Cabbage
All those who are looking for some rice recipes, should really try this one. Chef Bhavna makes red cabbage rice in the video. They are cooked together. The rice looks nice and colorful. You can serve the rice with pickle or raita, as you like. So do try out... - 101.205
Matki Pulao (protein Rich Recipe) By Tarla Dalal
This one is truly a protein treasure trove lined with the goodness of matki sprouts! This pulao is not only easy-to-digest but nutritious too. Try variations of this pulao by replacing matki with other sprouts. - 0
1. To cook the chicken, place in a medium saucepan and add the ginger, garlic, salt, bay leaf, peppercorns and peeled onion. Pour in the measured water and cook, covered, over a medium heat for 35-45 minutes. If the water has not been, fully absorbed, remove... - 40.2334
Shikaar Aur Jheenga Pulao
1)Clean, wash and soak the rice for about 30 minutes.
2)In a pan, add rice and 1 1/4 cups water and boil. Cook for 10 minutes until it is half cooked. Drain the rice.
3)Take a casserole and place rice in casserole.
4)In a saucepan and... - 49.1036
Corn Pulao By Tarla Dalal
What would a meal be without a rice dish! this pulao is loaded with yummy sweet corn kernels, and is undoubtedly a favorite with young and old alike. - 0
Paneer Pulao By Tarla Dalal
Paneer pulao a simple, quick and delicious rice recipe with tangy flavour combined with paneer and rice to make it worth a try! - 0
Nargolio Kolmi No Pulao
1. Boil the rice in a large pan of salted water. Pound the lemon grass and add it to the rice. When soft, strain the rice in a colander and remove the lemon grass.
2. Heat the saffron gently on an iron skillet and when crisp, crumble with your finger tips on... - 36.5163
1. Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
2. Open the packet of corn and thaw in a colander
3. Cut all the vegetables into small pieces. Chop the leaves of the spring onions.
4. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for a... - 45.9739
1 Wash the rice thoroughly.
2 In a bowl, soak rice in double the quantity of water.
3 In a separate bowl, soak raisins in warm water.
4 Peel the outer skin of the almonds and chop finely.
5 Sliver the cashew nuts.
6 In a deep pan,... - 46.8809
1 Wash and soak the rice for about 15 minutes.
2 In a pan, add sugar, 1 cup water and grated carrots.
3 Cook until half tender.
4 In a pan, heat the ghee, and add in the soaked rice, cardamoms, yellow color and 5 cups water.
5 Cook... - 48.3116
1 Wash the rice and soak in water for 25 minutes.
2 In a pan, heat sugar along with 1 cup water until syrupy.
3 In another pan heat the ghee with cloves and cardamoms,.
4 Add in the rice, orange color, water and cook on a low heat... - 49.3923
Heat the oil and butter in a medium-sized saucepan.
Add the onion, black cardamoms, whole cloves, black cumin seeds and black peppercorns and fry until the onions are golden brown.
Add the ginger, garlic, bay leaves and cinnamon sticks.
Meanwhile, whisk the... - 46.6687
Anday Suran Pulao
Fry eggs till brown, remove.
In same ghee, fry onion golden.
Add in whole spices, bay leaves, caraway seeds and ground masala.
Fry for 2 mins.
Add yoghurt and suran.
Cook for 10 mins on a low fire.
When a thick masala is formed, add rice and 2 1/2... - 46.7674
Delicious Vegetable Pulao
Vegetable pulao is a complete dish, because it has lots of vegetables along with rice, which makes it complete. This dish is not only high in carbohydrates but also in other nutrients such as minerals and vitamins. The pulao tastes good with yogurt raita. - 0
Macchi Ne Tambota No Pulao
1. Cook the rice in a large pan of salted water to which add 3 tablespoons of ghee, the bay leaves and peppercorns. When soft strain the rice through a colander and sprinkle half the coriander.
2. Grind the masalas with the help of a quarter cup water. Set... - 33.0948
Hariyali Mixed Sprouts Pulao (diabetic Friendly) By Tarla Dalal
This sumptuous yet simple rice preparation is enlivened by the addition of a peppy coriander-mint chutney and crunchy sprouts. Sprouting enhances the nutritive value of pulses and legumes, and also makes them easier to digest -- making it a highlight of the... - 0
Aromatic Meat Pulao
1 Soak the rice in water for at least 1 hour before cooking.
2 Into the pressure cooker, put the meat, and the whole spices. Add the water, the salt, close the cooker and allow it to reach maximum pressure. Keep for 5 minutes. Let the pressure reduce by... - 34.4167
Haandi Carrot Pulao
1. Wash the rice until the water runs clear and leave in a bowl to soak.
2. Heat the butter with the corn oil in a large saucepan and fry the cardamoms, cinnamon and black cumin seeds over a medium heat for 1 minute. Lower the heat, add the onion and fry... - 38.2913
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine raisins, apricots and onions. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In a wok, heat ghee. Once hot, add almonds and fry till golden brown in colour.
3. Remove and drain on absorbent paper. Keep aside.
1. In the... - 45.6437
This is a South Asian rice dish, popular in Indian cuisine where the rice and the prawns are baked or cooked together to result in a delightful blend of the flavors of the prawns, rice and spices. - 0
Peel and devein shrimp.
In a tea cup, mix 1 tablespoon warm water, the chopped parsley, turmeric, garam masala, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the lemon juice, and green chili.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat.
Pour in the contents of... - 46.8673
Drain the rice and put into a saucepan with the water.
Bring to the boil, stir in the salt and the butter.
Allow to boil steadily for a minute.
Place the lid on the saucepan and simmer for 12-15 minutes. Do not lift the lid during this time.
Remove the pan... - 45.219
1. Cook the rice in two portions. Make one white and the other use saffron colour. Mix half the sliced, fine onions into the cooked rice. If you wish you can boil the rice in water along with the spices and drain it when cooked or cook it in the spices till... - 35.6519
Lehzat Wallo Pulao
1. Wash the basmati rice twice. Take a large vessel half full of water and set it to heat. When the water starts bubbling add salt to taste, two tablespoons ghee and the four bay leaves. Allow the rice to par boil, it should not be completely cooked but hard.... - 35.0625
Wash palak leaves and remove stems.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry onion for 5 minutes.
Add palak leaves.
Add salt and cook covered for 15 minutes.
Add rest of the ingredients except paneer for palak puree.
Fry paneer pieces in ghee.
Add it to palak... - 42.7388
1. Clean and cut mutton into 2.5 cm. (1") pieces.
2. Grind together ginger, garlic, red chillies, half the green chillies and coriander leaves.
3. Slit remaining green chillies. Slice onions.
4. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions and then the ground spices.
5. Add... - 46.6041
One of the tasty and healthy pulao recipes. - 49.3774
Kaju Saathe Khichdi Pulao
1. Wash the rice well. Heat the fried onions in a little ghee and add the whole spices, turmeric, salt, little water and bring to a quick boil. Add the rice. Immediately keep on simmer and when rice is half cooked add the milk of 2 coconuts and the ground... - 27.5873
Pea And Sweet Corn Pulao
Wash the rice, drain and set aside.
Heat the ghee in a heavy-based saucepan, add the cumin seeds, black peppercorns, cloves, cardamoms and cinnamon and fry for about 30-40 seconds before adding the onion.
Continue frying until the onion is golden brown.
Add... - 44.9311
Freny No Kofta No Pulao
1. Wash the rice and cook with one tablespoon ghee, bay leaves and salt to taste, in the usual way till the grains are separated.
2. To the mince add the salt, pepper, ginger-garlic paste, six finely chopped green chillies, half of the finely chopped... - 30.3168
1. Place the lamb slices in a large bowl and add the yoghurt, ground almonds, ground cardamom, chilli powder, garam masala, ginger, garlic, desiccated coconut and 1 tablespoon of the fresh coriander. Blend everything together and set aside to marinate for... - 37.5905